请帮忙翻译一段话_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一段话
亲爱的客服人员:
我在上个月在你们这边下了一个订单,是一件T恤,现在这件T恤还没有发出来,我能不能再另外订一件POLO衫放进这个订单当中去呢,这样的话,我就可以省一些邮费了
再补充翻译一句
如果可以的话,请您把我需要另外付钱的链接发过来行吗
提问者采纳
亲爱的客服人员:
我在上个月在你们这边下了一个订单,是一件T恤,现在这件T恤还没有发出来,我能不能再另外订一件POLO衫放进这个订单当中去呢,这样的话,我就可以省一些邮费了 Dear service staff:
I have ordered a T-shirt with your company last month. It is not delivered yet, so may I add another order of POLO shirt to this delivery so as to save some postage.如果可以的话,请您把我需要另外付钱的链接发过来行吗Would you give me the website where I can pay the POLO shirt, if possible?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Dear service staffs:I have placed an order to you last month,it's a T-shirt,and now this T-shirt has not been sent yet,so can I placed another order of a POLO shirt?If so,it will save me some postage.And by the way,could you send me the link where I can pay for the extra item?
Dear contact staff:
a T-shirt order there last month,but i didnt revieve it until now. Could i take one order more right now,about a POLO shirt? then maybe u can send them at the same time,i can also save some money:)
thanks if it is possible,could u give me the address which i can pay there?
Dear customer services man I Have ordered a T-shirt in your company last month, and it have not been delivered to me yet.Therefore, shall I add another POLO shirt into this order and send them to me together? if so ,it will save some freight bills for me.By the way ,could you please send me the link which leads me to pay for the order?
I have ordered a T-shirt last month, while now this T-shirt has not been sent out yet, I wonder if I can add a POLO shirt into the order, so that, I can save additional postage. If possible, could you please send me the linkage, so I can pay for the additional fees.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下这几个句子_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这几个句子
Now we know a period about two weeks must pass before a mosquito , after feeding on a sick person , could infect another person because the sick person had to have yellow fever a certain number of days before the mosquito biting him was able to carry the disease .(整篇文章是关于黄热病的.准确翻译)China National Seismic Observation Network monitored a quake jolted northern Jiangxi around 8:49 a.m. Saturday , with the epicenter being located at 29.7 degree north latitude , 115.7 degree east longitude.(此文关于一次5级地震)It was then feared that the fairies had come and stolen the baby away and replaced the human baby with a fairy changeling.(此文关于英国古代的迷信)The hard part is keeping the connections strong during the nature ups and downs that have an effect on all relationships . My suggestion : Consider friendship an honor and a gift ,and worth the effort to treasure and nurture .(此文关于mend a trouble friendship)
提问者采纳
1.现在我们知道,患病大约两周的黄热病患者才会通过蚊子的叮咬将黄热病传染给其他人,因为黄热病需要感染患者一段时间之后,才会让叮咬患者的蚊子携带上病毒。2.中国国家地震观测网络于周六上午8点49分观测到江西北部的一次地震,震中位于北纬29.7度,东经115.7度。3.人们害怕是小精灵来盗走了婴儿,用小精灵的婴儿来调包。4.比较难的是在人生的起落中始终保持着牢固的联系。我的建议是,将友谊当作是一种荣誉和礼物,是值得珍视和呵护的。
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
Now we know a period about two weeks must pass before a mosquito , after feeding on a sick person , could infect another person because the sick person had to have yellow fever a certain number of days before the mosquito biting him was able to carry the disease . 现在我们知道,为期约两周之前,必须通过蚊子后,喂养对生病的人,可能会感染其他人,因为有病的人都必须有黄热病的若干天前蚊子咬他能够携带疾病。China National Seismic Observation Network monitored a quake jolted northern Jiangxi around 8:49 a.m. Saturday , with the epicenter being located at 29.7 degree north latitude , 115.7 degree east longitude. 中国国家地震观测网监测,地震发生的江西北部星期六上午08点49分左右,震中正与设在北纬29.7度,东经115.7度。It was then feared that the fairies had come and stolen the baby away and replaced the human baby with a fairy changeling. 当时担心,仙女已经到来和被盗婴儿以外,代之以人类婴儿与童话幻灭童话。The hard part is keeping the connections strong during the nature ups and downs that have an effect on all relationships . My suggestion : Consider friendship an honor and a gift ,and worth the effort to treasure and nurture 困难的部分是保持连接的强有力的性质在跌宕起伏的影响对所有的关系。我的建议:考虑友谊的荣誉和礼物,并值得珍惜和培育
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙翻译一段话。哈哈。谢谢。_百度知道
请大家帮忙翻译一段话。哈哈。谢谢。
甲:这是一点小意思,请你务必收下。 乙:你这个人真有意思,怎么也来这一套? 甲:唉,只是意思意思。 乙:那还真不好意思。
提问者采纳
甲:这是一点小意思,请你务必收下。a:it is a small token of kindly feelings,and please do accept it. 乙:你这个人真有意思,怎么也来这一套?b:you're so ..., why do you do this? 甲:唉,只是意思意思。a:ah,it's my pleasure. 乙:那还真不好意思。b:thank you.
thank you for your answer.
这个直译不能传神达意,外国人会一头雾水的,所以,我意译了,希望能够帮到你。
这是啥意思呢。看不懂。
象征kindly feelings 好意,就是说,这是我的一番好意
好嘞,谢了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
This is a little something, you must accept it. You this person is so interesting, how also to this one? Alas, just meaning. That's true embarrassed.
您的翻译太太纯中文了吧。。。
其实只是过于口语了
你是来搞笑的吧!估计我们老师得晕了。
...是作业啊?我还以为无聊的呢..
作业。。。不过您蛮有才的,谐才!
......抱歉啦..我不知道..所以也没看
嘿嘿。没事。
it's... take itwhat, no....
why are you doing thiscome on, you knowbloody hell
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译法~请大家帮忙翻译一段话~急~_百度知道
中译法~请大家帮忙翻译一段话~急~
为什么选择学法语?是因为随着社会的进步,现代人的压力越来越大,学习一门英语之外的外语,相信对将来有很大的帮助。我本来想学习日语,因为日语和中文比较接近,对于中国人来说会比较容易。后来考虑到学习日语的人非常多,周围的许多人都在学习日语,竞争很大,就选择了法语。法国和英国都是欧洲国家,在学习法语之前,我以为法语和英语差不多,相信许多人和我有一样的想法。学了法语之后,才发现那种观点是十分错误的。虽然,法语的基本字母也是26个,但是在词汇、语法、时态等许多方面都和英语有很大的区别。虽然法语不好学,但是我希望我能把它学好并且得到相关的证书,可能的话以后可以从事和法语相关的工作。在学习过程中,我惊喜的发现,法语是一种优美的语言,我的许多朋友在听了法语之后,也和我有一样的想法,这也成为了我学习法语的一个动力。在我的法语课程结束之后,我也会通过自学的方式继续学习它,希望能认识法国的朋友,互相交流,提高法语水平。
提问者采纳
Pourquoi apprendre le fran&ais? Parce que la pression des progrès de la société en plus de gens modernes, l'apprentissage d'une langue étrangère autre que l'anglais, je crois qu'il ya un grand secours pour l'avenir. Je voulais apprendre le japonais, parce que japonais et chinois sont proches, pour le peuple chinois est plus facile. Ensuite, prendre en compte l'apprentissage du japonais sont très près de beaucoup de gens sont l'apprentissage du japonais, grand concours, choisi le fran&ais. La France et la Grande-Bretagne sont les pays européens, l'apprentissage du fran&ais, j'ai pensé fran&ais et en anglais, je crois que beaucoup de gens et j'ai la même idée. Après avoir pris connaissance du fran&ais, que de trouver ce point de vue est très mauvaise. Bien que le fran&ais est de 26 lettres de base, mais dans le vocabulaire, la grammaire, les temps et les moyens si nombreux et très différents de l'anglais. Bien que la science mauvais fran&ais, mais j'espère que je peux apprendre et obtenir le certificat pertinent, si possible, de se livrer à des travaux futurs et connexes en fran&ais. Dans le processus d'apprentissage, je surpris par le fran&ais est une langue magnifique, beaucoup de mes amis après avoir entendu le fran&ais, mais aussi, et j'ai les mêmes idées, il est aussi devenu une force motrice moi d'apprendre le fran&ais. Fin du cours de mon fran&ais, je vais continuer à apprendre en autodidacte, il approche, l'espoir de conna&tre un ami en France d'échanger, d'améliorer leur fran&ais.
提问者评价
谢谢~也谢谢楼下帮忙翻译的朋友~只能选一个最佳就选了比较早回答的了~
其他类似问题
中译法的相关知识
其他2条回答
楼上的好厉害啊,这么快就翻好了。
Pourquoi choisir d’apprendre le fran&ais? Parce qu’avec le progrès social, les gens modernes qui sentent de plus en plus de pressions croient que l’apprentissage d’une autre langue étrangère que l’anglais s’avère utile pour l’avenir. J’aurais voulu apprendre le japonais, car le japonais est similaire au chinois, ce qui rend facile l’étude du japonais pour les Chinois. Ensuite, en tenant compte du nombre important des gens qui étudient le japonais et de ce que beaucoup de gens autour de moi étudient le japonais, j’ai choisi le fran&ais pour éviter une concurrence énorme. La France et la Grande Bretagne sont tous des pays européens. Je pensais que le fran&ais et l’anglais étaient quasiment pareils et je crois que beaucoup de gens ont la même idée que moi. Après avoir pris connaissance du fran&ais, je trouve que ce point de vue est tellement faux. Malgré que l’alphabet fran&ais contienne aussi 26 lettres, les autres aspects tels que le vocabulaire, la grammaire, les temps représentent de grandes différences. Bien que le fran&ais ne soit pas facile à apprendre, j’espère pouvoir bien l’apprendre et obtenir des certificats concernés. Si possible, je pourrai pratiquer un emploi relatif au fran&ais. Au cours de l’apprentissage, je me suis émerveillé de trouver que le fran&ais est une belle langue. Après avoir écouté le fran&ais, bon nombre de mes amis partageaient le même point de vue qui m’est devenu une force motrice d’apprendre le fran&ais. A l’issue de mes cours fran&ais, je continuerai à l’étudier par moi-même. Je souhaite pouvoir faire connaissance à des amis fran&ais pour converser et améliorer mon niveau de fran&ais.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请哪位好人帮忙翻译一段话_百度知道
请哪位好人帮忙翻译一段话
提高我国电视广告质量若干问题研究【摘要】随着现代社会的飞速发展,电视广告正在全方位影响并改变着我们的消费文化。不管人们是否有时间或者愿不愿意,电视广告都不由分说地促使受众被动观看。中国电视广告在中国广告业中一直扮演着举足轻重的角色,中国电视广告却正处于量泛质劣的尴尬处境。然而,中国电视广告质量的好坏直接影响着中国广告业的发展与进步,因此,提高我国的电视广告质量就显得尤为重要。本文从研究提高我国电视广告质量的重要意义着手,通过描述消费者消费心理的特征以及电视广告对消费者消费心理的影响,就我国电视广告现阶段所存在的几点问题进行说明和分析,并针对广告泛滥、广告格调低劣恶俗和电视广告过量播放等问题,从商家、广告制作商和电视台等不同角度提出解决措施。不要翻译软件翻译出来的,那样不准确,要是翻得好,还能追加悬赏分!!!
提问者采纳
Improve the quality of China's TV ad on a number of issuesAbstract:With the rapid development of modern society, television ads are all affected and changed our consumer culture. Regardless of whether people have the time or willing to, television ads to promote Buyoufenshui passive viewing audience. Chinese TV ads in China's advertising industry has played a decisive role, China is in a TV ad is the Pan-poor quality of the embarrassing situation. However, China's TV ads have a direct impact on the quality of China's advertising industry's development and progress, therefore, improve the quality of China's TV ads on it is particularly important. In this paper, from research to enhance China's television advertising the importance of quality start by describing the characteristics of consumer psychology and consumer spending on TV ads psychological impact on China's TV ads at this stage the existence of some description and analysis of issues and against The proliferation of advertising, advertising style, poor Wusu and television advertisements broadcast over such issues, from business, advertising and television stations, and other measures to solve different perspective.
提问者评价
真的非常感谢,翻译得太快了!!!
其他类似问题
好人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 句子翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。