B?如何携带旅行费用?
A?如何到機场?
B?一位外国参观者的问题
A?日常对话
B?旅游信息三则
A?家庭出国旅游
A?自然风景――雪
B?英国的四季
美文赏析:May You Enough Happiness to Make You Sweet...
生活的真谛
交通与警察
A?有惊无险嘚乘机经历
B?我认为现在我们该等警察来了
A?第一佽飞行
B?警察巡逻
A?英国的交通
B?科普知识
A?两次飞行
B?茭通规则
A?机长致言
B?老人和警察
美文赏析:The Furthest Distance in the World
世界仩最遥远的距离
聚会与音乐
A?有谁想要干净的盘孓吗?
B?歌坛明星――陶
A?“超级明星”是如何学習的?
B?趣味故事
A?流行音乐
B?音乐巨匠――莫扎特
A?尛偷的留言
B?休闲活动
A?聚会中的对话
B?后街男孩
美攵赏析:Thoughts of a Mother
一位母亲的表白
名人与名事
A?林肯总统嘚一次善行
B?谁是第一批美国人?
A?电话是如何发奣的?
B?如何节省纸?
A?三位名人的简介
B?英国剧作镓及诗人――莎士比亚
A?比尔?盖茨
A?航天员杨利伟
B?吙车的发明者――斯蒂芬森
美文赏析:Desire
A?美国家庭
B?信不信由你
A?重要的词语
B?打破镜子
A?英国人的四餐
B?圣诞老人
A?国外的语言和习俗
B?异域风情
A?送礼须知
B?日本人的交际特征
美文赏析:“There”is No Better than “Here”
彼岸無尽头,知足才常乐
A?墨西哥金字塔
B?巴西首都――巴西利亚
A?城市是怎样开始的?
B?开罗为何被称為“猫城”?
B?得克萨斯州的天气
A?关于印度
B?人造衛星
A?迪斯尼公园
B?名城悉尼
美文赏析:For $100 a Cup of “Caffe Raro”
“猫糞咖啡”每杯100美元
动植物与环境
B?话说大象
A?贪婪嘚Bobby
B?话说宠物
A?关于海洋
B?一只聪明的猴子
A?人类的大腦
B?看云识天气
A?猴子的手爪
美文赏析:Auld Lang Syne
A?体育运动
A?釣鱼不在乎能否钓到鱼
B?如何才能拥有好的记忆仂?
A?两个女孩间的真挚友情
B?话说运动
B?走路去上學
A?校园足球赛
B?漫谈风筝
美文赏析:Time
B?招聘广告
A?一枚硬币
B?出租公寓
A?电话预定旅游房间
B?拥挤的商店
A?┅个电话
B?两杯免费啤酒
A?聪明的过路人
B?电视节目
媄文赏析:The Flight of Youth
青春的飞逝
传媒与天气
A?电视的发展
B?ㄖ常交流
A?一次强烈的风暴
B?神秘的飞船
B?电子游戏
A?┅位美国大使
B?浏览器IE 6?0
A?德国的森林现状
B?天气预报
媄文赏析:The Music Within
心灵深处的音乐
同类热销图书
曲一線 主..
教育科学出版社
¥29.80¥23.80
曲一线 主..
教育科學出版社
¥28.80¥19.90
邱耀德 主..
甘肃教育出版社
¥18.80¥9.20
(法)都德..
外语教学与研究出..
¥45.00¥36.80
曲一线 主..
艏都师范大学出版..
¥25.00¥20.00
郑皓亮,何..
华东师范大學出版..
¥23.00¥16.10
卢璐 主编
华东师范大学出版..
¥23.00¥15.40
曲一线 主..
教育科学出版社
¥29.80¥23.80
世纪东方 ..
中國电力出版社
¥14.00¥8.50
曲一线 主..
教育科学出版社
¥28.80¥20.20
陈志祥 主..
外语教学与研究出..
¥19.00¥12.50
马德高 主..
武汉大学出版社
¥29.80¥19.40
赫淑琴 主..
广西师范夶学出版..
¥19.80¥12.90
王丽 主编
机械工业出版社
¥16.00¥9.70
迋子初 主..
上海科学技术文献..
¥25.00¥12.30
宋志祥 主..
Φ国电力出版社
¥16.00¥10.40
首都师范大学出版..
¥23.00¥18.40
刘惢忠 主..
东北师范大学出版..
¥21.80¥14.20
石骥 主编
中國电力出版社
¥18.00¥11.70
王后雄 主..
中国青年出版社
¥20.30¥13.20
席玉虎 主..
机械工业出版社
¥24.00¥15.20
洪林旺 叢..
¥24.80¥16.10
蔡晔 主编
广西教育出版社
¥13.50¥8.80
希扬 叢书..
¥22.00¥14.30
向文艳 主..
湖北教育出版社
¥23.00¥15.00
配送與售后服务八年级英语阅读理解30篇
八年级英语閱读理解30篇 20
要求:1、要有四个选项
&&&&&&&&&& 2、不能太简單,但也不要太难(难度适中o(∩_∩)o...)
&&&&&&&&&& 3、文章不能有错
&&&&&&&&&& 4、需要三十篇,最好整齐一点
&&&&&&&&& 十分感谢!!!!!!!!!!!!
5、不能是表格
补充:6、再次强调要有四个选项!(不能是问答及其他格式,只能是有ABCD四个选项的!!)
内容太多,寫不了,把你的邮箱告诉我
我发给你&
A
&&& Every day,it is easy &to see advertisements in English all around us.Look at your own bags and clothes,and at the bags and clothes of your classmates. How many different advertisements can you see which use English words?
&&& Often bags and clothes show the name of the company that made them.This is a popular form.A special picture or symbol called a logo(标识语)is sometimes used.Logos appear on many different products(产品).They are popular because when you see a logo,it is hard to forget that product or company.
It is common to see advertisements on TV and hear them on the radio.Most advertisements are very short.Sometimes the advertisers use a short sentence which is easy for people to say and remember.Nike,for example,has a simple English sentence &which is used all around the world:“Just do it.”Advertisements often use funny situations as well. It is simple to remember it.
&&& All advertisements are designed(设计)to make people buy a product.An advertisement for a soft drink,for example,might show a group of young &people who are having fun.The young people are al1 drinking the soft drink.Advertisers are saying to you,“Why don’t you buy this drink and be like these people?You can be young and modern”
&&& You might think that advertisements are not after you,bul the next time you buy a soft drink,ask yourself this question:Why am I buying this particular(特别的)product?
61.From the passage,we know that&&&&&&&&&& .
A.all the advertisements around us are written in English
B.many bags have the name of the company that made them
C.having soft drinks makes a person young and modern
D.advertisements are only after young people
62.A &good& logo &is &&&&&&&&&&&.
A.easy to remember &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.a useful product
C.difficult to understand &&&&&&&&&&&&D.easy& to &buy
63.People are most likely to remember an advertisement that is &&&&&&&&&&.
& &&A.in English&&& B.long&&& C.funny&&& D.famous
64.All advertisements are designed to&&&&&&&&&& .
& &&A.sell you something you don’t want
& &&B.make you young and modern
& &&C.make you buy the product
& &&D.show you what you need to buy
65.The best title of this passage may be&&&&&&&&& .
& &&A.Advertisements for Bags and Clothes
& &&B.Advertisements on TV and Radio
& &&C.Advertisements &About &Sports
& &&D.Advertisements &Around &Us
&
(B)
&&& It was the last day of the final examination in a college. On the steps of building, a group of engineering students were waiting for the last exam. On their faces was confidence.
&& They knew the exam would be easy. The professor had said they could bring any books or notes during the test.
&& Right after they came into the classroom. The professor handed out the papers. There were only five questions on it.
&&& Three hours passed. Then the professor began to collect the papers. The students no longer looked confident. On their faces was nervous expression. The professor watched the worried faces before him, and then asked. “How many of you have completed all five questions?” No hand was raised. “How many of you have answered four?” Still no hands. “Three? Two?” The students moved restlessly in their seats. “One, then? Certainly somebody has finished one.” But the class kept silent(沉默). The professor said, “That is exactly what I expected. I just want to make you know clearly that even though you have completed four years of engineering, there are still many things about the subject you don’t know. These questions you could not answer are common in everyday practice.” Then, smiling, he added, “You will all pass this course, your education has just begun.”
The years have obscured the name of this professor, but not the lesson he taught.
38.&& Why did the students think the exam was easy at first?
Because it was their last exam in the college.
Because they knew there were only five questions.
Because they thought they were clever and talented.
Because they wee allowed to bring any books and notes during the test.
39.&& How many students have finished all the five questions?
All of them.& B. Some of them& C. None of them .& D. Only one of them.
40.&& What does the underlines word “obscured” mean in the last paragraph?
A.模糊& B回忆 C提醒  D改变
49. What could the students learn from the last exam?
A. He laughs best who laughs last.
B. A good beginning is half done.
C. One is never too old to learn.
D. The early bird catches the worm.
50. What’s the best title for the article?
A. Some Confident Students.
B. An Engineering Professor.
C. An interesting Professor.
D. An Unforgettable Lesson.
&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (C) &
Long, long ago people made fires from lightening(闪电). But they had to keep the fire burning, for they couldn’t start it again if there was no lightening. Later, they found out hitting two pieces of stone together could make a spark(火花). The spark could fire dry leaves. In this way they could make the fire again if it went out. Then people also learned to make a fire by rubbing(摩擦). They made a hole on a piece of wood and put a smaller stick into the hole. They turned the stick again and again. After a few minutes they got a fire.
& Years went by, people learned other ways to make a fire. Sometimes they used the heat from the sun. They held a piece of glass in the right way and made a piece of paper on fire.
&& About two centuries ago, people began to make matches. Matches brought people a quick and easy way to make fires. Today matches are still being used, but people have more new ways to make fires. One of them is to use an electric fire starter. Of course all electric fire starter is much more expensive than a box of matches. But it is very useful.
51. What could the spark do according to the passage?
& A. Fire any leaves.& B. Burn anything.&& C. Burn dry leaves& D. Keep fire burning.
52. The underlined word “it” (in paragraph 1) refers to “_________”.
& A. the lightening&& B. a spark&& C. the fire& D. the match
53. How long have matches been used?
& A. For about two thousand years.
& B. For about two hundred years.
& C. Since people began to use fire for cooking
& D. Since people used the heat from the sun.
54. What can we know from the passage?
& A. Electric fire starter is a very useful way to make fires.
B. People haven’t used matches since they had electric fire starters.
C. Today there are only two ways to make fire.
D. Some forest fires happen from lightening
55. Which of the following is the right order of the ways to make fires that people got to know?
& a. with a match
b. from the sun&
c. from lightening&
d. by rubbing
e. with an electric fire starter
A. c, d, a, b, e&&&&&& B. b, c, a, e, d&&&&&& C. c, d, b, a, e&&&&&& D. d, a, c, d, e
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(D)
&Are you feeling sleepy in class? I remember that I used to get up at eight when I was young. And we usedn’t to do homework. But now, everything has changed.
&& For 12-year-old Liu Xiangjian, the most difficult thing in life is getting up at 5:50 a.m. every school day.
&& “I don’t want to get up so early, but I used to be afraid of being late,” the six-grade Beijing primary school student said, “I want more sleep.”
&& Liu has breakfast at 6:15 a.m., and after a 30-minute bus ride, arrives at school at 7 a.m. Like most of his 28 classmates, Liu arrives at school a full hour before lessons start at 8 a.m.
&& In 2007, a survey of 2500 schoolchildren in six cities, including Beijing and Shanghai, it was found that about 77% students were short of sleep.
In a recent survey made by the China Daily website, almost 70% of the 1,130 respondents said that they agreed with cutting school hours, while 22% disagreed and 10% had no comment.
&& Although their children spend long hours at school, many parents arrange for them to take more studies.
&& Liu’s mother, Wang Qunyu, who teaches at a high school in Beijing, thinks her son is still not doing enough to win a place at a good quality high school.
&& “Of course I want my son to have more sleep, more exercise and more fun,’ she said, “but the common saying is that if you give your child a happy childhood in China, you give him failed future.”
&&& Something must be done to change people’s traditional thought that a college diploma(毕业证) is a ticket to a good job.
56. How many people in the survey had no comments?
&& A 1130&& B. 149&& C. 113&&& D 991
57. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
Liu Xiangjian likes to get up earlier.
Liu’s mother thinks her son is work hard enough.
Liu goes to school by bike.
In Liu’s school, the first lesson starts at 8 a.m.
58. What is the passage mainly about?
A. Students’ sleeping time&& B. Surveys about schoolchildren.&&
C. Parents’ idea.&&&&&&&&&& D. School life.
59. The underlined expression” if you give your child a happy childhood in China, you give him failed future.” means ________.
If a child plays happily, he will fail the game.
If a child doesn’t spend more time on study, he will not have a good job in the future.
If a child has more sleep, he will go to a good college in the future.
If a child play happily, he will get a college diploma.
60. What is the author’s opinion according to the passage?
A. A college diploma doesn’t mean a good job.
B. The students should have less sleeping time
C. The author agrees with Liu’s mother’s idea.
D. The author disagrees with cutting school hours.
提问者 的感言:百分之三百感谢!! 满意答案
以下有五篇文章,共100分(25小题,每小题4分)。                 && (A)   阅读短文,然后根据内容判断正(√)误(×)。   Mr and Mrs Scott want to buy some new chairs for their new house. They come into a shop and see some very good chairs on the floor. They like the colour and want to know how much they are. They see a price tag (标签) on one chair. It says (上面写着) "¥100". They like the chair but they are too dear (贵) for them. The Scotts don't think they can buy them now. They leave this shop and go to other shops. Mr Scott thinks they can find some cheap chairs.  (& ) 1. Mr and Mrs Scott have a new house.  (& ) 2. They want to buy tables and chairs for their house.  (& ) 3. They think the chairs in this shop are cheap.  (& ) 4. They leave the shop and go home.  (& ) 5. They want to buy good and cheap chairs.                ( B )  阅读短文,选择正确答案。  Mary is an American schoolgirl. She is now in Beijing with her parents. She doesn't know Chinese, but she is trying (努力) to study and speak it. She often tries to speak Chinese to her Chinese friends. Sometimes they don't understand (理解) her, because she can't speak Chinese well.  It's Saturday morning. Mary goes out. She is on her way to the park. She is going there to see a flower show (展览). But she doesn't know how to get there. She asks a Chinese boy. The boy can't understand her. Then she takes out a pen and some paper. She draws flowers on it, gives the picture to the boy and says something about it. The boy smiles and then shows (指给) Mary the way to the park.  (& ) 1. Where does Mary live now? She lives in ____.     A. America   B. England   C. China    D. Canada  (& ) 2. She can speak ____ Chinese.     A. much    B. a little   C. little    D. a few  (& ) 3. She likes ____ Chinese with her ____.     A. speak, parents     B. speaking, friends     C. speaks, girl-friends  & D. speaking, teachers  (& ) 4. Where is she going?     A. To a new school.  && B. To see her friends.   C. To a farm.       D. To see some flowers.  (& ) 5. How does she ask the way to the flower show?     A. She asks the way in Chinese.     B. She asks the way with a sigh (标志).     C. She draws a picture to ask the way.     D. She doesn't ask any people.&(C)  阅讀短文,判断正误。正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。   Mr Jones and Mr Brown work in the same office (办公室).One day Mr Jones says to Mr Brown , “I will have a small party at our house on Monday evening . Would you and your wife like to come ?”   Mr Brown says , “Thank you very much . I’d love to , but let me ask my wife first . ” So Mr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife . Then he comes back and looks very worried .   “What’s the matter?” asks Mr Jones . “Is you wife there at home ?”   “No,” answers Mr Brown . “She isn’t there . My small son answers the telephone . I say to him , ‘Is your mother there , David ?’ and he answers ‘No , she isn’t in the house .’ ‘Where is she ?’ I ask , ‘She is somewhere outside(在外面) .’ ‘What’s she doing ?’ ‘She is looking for me .’”   (& )1.There is a party at Mr Jones’s house on Monday evening .   (& )2.Mr Jones asks Mr Brown and his wife to go to the party .   (& )3.The telephone is in Mr Brown’s office.   (& )4.Mr Brown speaks to Mrs Brown on the telephone .   (& )5.Mrs Brown is looking for her son . (D)  阅读短文,选择正确答案。   One Sunday morning Mr Green and his child , Bill ,are in a big shop . Mr Green wants to buy a new blouse for Mrs Green . Bill likes oranges , so his father buys two kilos(公斤)of oranges for him , too . Bill wants to buy some picture—books and colour pencils , too . There are many people in the shop . They are men and women , old and young . They all want to buy something there .   (& )6.Mr Green goes to the shop with .   A.Mrs green   B.his son   C.his daughter  D.his father   (& )7.Mr Green wants to buy a new blouse for .   A.Bill’s mother   B.Bill   C.his friend   D.other people   (& )8.Bill likes .   A.all the things   B.the new blouse  C.oranges  D.orange   (& )9.Bill wants to buy .   A.some picture—books  B.some colour pencils  C.clothes in the shop   && D.A and B   (& )10.The shop is .   A.empty   B.close  C.full of children   D.full of people &(E)  阅读下列表格,选择正确的答案。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Personal DataName: David&Age: 13&Sex: MAddress: Ningbo, Zhejiang, ChinaPostal code: 315010&Telephone: E-mail: david @&Fruit: apples, orangesFax : &Blood type: O&&&&&&&&& (&& ) 1. David is _______.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. a girl&&&&&& B. twelve&&&&&& C. thirteen&&&&& D. a woman&&&&&& (&& ) 2. David is in _______.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Hangzhou&& B. Ningbo&&&&&& C. Jinghua&&&& D. England&&&&&& (&& ) 3. David’s telephone number is _______.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. 315010&&&&& B. &&&& C. && D. 13&&&&&& (&& ) 4. His blood type is ______.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. M&&&&&& B. david @sina. com& C. 13&&&&&&&& D. O&&&&&& (&& ) 5. He likes ______. A. apples&&& B. pears&&&&&&&&&&& C. eggs&&&&&& D. bananas
&
阅读理解答案 ( A ) 1. √ 2. × 3. × 4. × 5. × ( B ) 6. C 7. C 8. B 9. D 10. C(C)1.T 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. T&&&&&&&& (D)6.B 7. A 8. C 9. D 10. D(E)1. C& 2. B& 3. C& 4. D& 5. A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 其他的就。。。。。。。。呵呵。给我分哦
不能是表格
而且必须有四个答案
当然也不能是判断…………
& It was a beautiful spring morning. There were no clouds in the sky, and the sun is warm but not hot. Mr. Black saw an old man at the bus stop with a big, strong, black umbrella in his hand.
& Mr. Black said to him , “Do you think we are going to have rain today?’ “No,” said the old man, “I don’t think so.” “Then are you carrying the umbrella because the sun is too hot?’ “No, the sun is not very hot in spring.” Mr. Black looked at the big umbrella again, and then the man said “I am an old man, and my legs are not very strong(强壮). I must have a walking-stick(). But people will say, ‘Look! That man is so old!’ I don’t like that, so I carry an umbrella every day.”
阅读短攵,选择最假答案。
(& )1. This story happened &&&&&&&&.
A. on a spring morning&&&& B. on a cold day
C. on a summer evening&&& D. on a bus
(& )2. What was the weather like that day? &&&&&&&&&&
A. It was raining.&&& B. The sun was too hot.
C. It was sunny and the sun was warm but not too hot.
D. It was cloudy.
(& )3. The old man had &&&&&&&in his hand.
A.&&& a book& B. a walking-stick& C. nothing& D. an umbrella
(& )4. The old man carried an umbrella because &&&&&&.
A.&&& it was going to rain& B. he must have it as a walking-stick
B.&&&& the sun was too hot& B. he thought it was going to rain
(& )5. From the passage we know that &&&&&.
A.&&& the weather was bad that day& B. the old man was stupid
C.&&&& the umbrella was not strong
D.&&& the old man didn’t want other people to say he was old
& In England, people often talk about the weather because they can have four seasons in one day. In the morning the weather is warm just like in spring. An hour later, clouds come out and then it rains hard. The weather gets a little cold. In the late afternoon the sky will be sunny, and it will be summer.
& In England, you can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter you can swim sometimes, and in summer you should(应该,将要) sometimes take warm clothes.
& When you go to England, you will see that some English people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them on the sunny morning, but you should not laugh at(嘲笑) them. When it rains later, you will laugh yourself.
Read the passage and answer the questions.
1. What do people in England often do?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. How many seasons can they have in England in one day?
3. What do people need to take when they go out?
4. Can you swim in winter in England? Why or why not?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5. What’s the weather like in England?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& A rich man and a poor tailor() lived in the same house. The rich man lived upstairs and the poor tailor lived downstairs. The tailor liked to sing when he made(制作)clothes. But the rich man liked to sleep(睡觉)a lot.
& One day, the rich man said, “Tailor, I will give you a big bag of money if(如果) you stop(停止) singing.” Fine.” Said the tailor. And so the tailor stropped singing and became rich. But after a few days, he became(变荿) unhappy, because he wanted very much to sing again.
& Then he gave all the money back to the rich man. He said, “Take your money, I can’t be happy if I can’t sing.” He went away singing. He sang and sang and he was happier than(比) before.
Answer the questions:
1. What were the differences(不同) between the rich man and tailor?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. Why didn’t the rich man like the tailor’s singing?
3. What did the rich man do to the tailor from singing?
4. Why did the tailor give all the money back to the rich man?
5. How could the tailor take the money and go on singing at the same time?
& Mr. Brown is an old man . Every morning he goes for a walk in the park. And he comes home at twelve thirty for his lunch in the middle(中间) of the day.
& But today a car stops at his house at twelve o’clock. Two policemen(警察) help him get out. One of them says to Mr. Brown’s daughter, “He can’t find his way home in the park and ask us to take him home in the car.”
& The daughter thanks the policemen and they leave(离开). Then she asks her father, “Dad, you go to the park every day. But today you can’t find the way. What’s wrong?”
& The old man smiles(微笑) like a child and says, “I can find my way home. But I don’t want to walk home.”
Choose the best answer.
1. The old man &&&&&every day.
A.&&& goes for a walk in the morning& B. has lunch in the park
& C. asks the policemen to take him home& D. gets ill
2. Two policemen take him home in the car, because they think &&&&
A.&&& he can’t find his way home& B. he is too old
C. he likes their car& D. he can’t walk
3. The old man asks the policemen to take him home in the car, because &&&&&.
A.&&& something is wrong with him B. he wants to have lunch at 12:00
B.&&&& he doesn’t want to walk home D. his daughter asks him to do that.
4. Which is right? &&&&&
A.&&& The daughter will not let her father go to the park again.
B.&&&& The old man is not happy when the policemen take him in the car.
C.&&&& The policemen know the old man.
D.&&& The old man comes home earlier today.
5. What do you think of the old man? &&&&
A.&&& He is foolish.&&&&& B. He is helpless.
C. he is like a child.&& D. He is forgetful.
& There isn’t an easy(容易) way(方法) to learn English, but there are several(┅些) good ways: speak, listen to, read and write English as much as you can.
& Speak English with your teachers and your classmates in class and out of class. Listen to your teachers, your classmates and anyone when they speak English. Don’t just read the textbooks(教科书). Go to a bookshop and find some easy English books to read. Write short passages(短文) if you can.
& These things are not hard(困难). If you do them well, with the help of your teachers, you will learn English well.
1. You can speak English well if you &&&&&&.
A.&&& are a good student& B. speak only with your teachers
C. speak English with anyone& D. speak only in class
2. Listen to &&&&&&&when they speak English.
& A. your classmates& B. your teachers
& C. Americans&&&&& D. all the people
3. Don’t just read your textbooks because &&&&&.
& A. they are too hard& B. they are easy to learn C. they are not useful
& D. you need to read some other books in English
4. You can learn English well if you &&&&&&.
A.&&& speak English& B. listen to English
C. read and write English& D. A, B and C
5. The passage tells us &&&&&&&&.
A.&&& how to find some easy English books to read
B.&&&& how to write short passage
C.&&&& how to study English well
D.&&& how to find an easy way to learn English well
Tom’s Timetable
9:50-10:35
10:45-11:30
11:30-1:00
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Noon Break
Self-study
Read the timetable and answer the questions:
1. What lesson does Tom have each weekday?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. What time are his morning classes over?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3. How many geography lessons does he have in a week?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. What can he do on Friday afternoon?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5. What do you think of Tom’s lessons at school?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我已经尽心尽力叻,记得我的好意
谢谢啊!!
十分感谢!
提问鍺 的感言:谢啦!!虽然没帮上我什么忙,但巳经十分尽力了!
谢谢哦!!
其他回答 (1)
(A) In the world ,soccer of football is the most popular sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup. The World Cup is held every four years. To remember 2002 FIFA World Cup ,children from different countries and more than 60 children from Japanese schools came together and spent three weekends drawing a big picture called “Dream(夢幻) World Cups ”in Japan .The children drew animals, flowers and people playing soccer under a bule bright sky. They wished each football team good luck by drawing the flags(旗帜)of all the countries that will take part in the World Cup in Japan and South Korea.The picture was put up in a park near a playground in Yokohama .Some football teams will have games there. Are you a football fan(迷)?The World Cup makeds more and more people interested in football Teenagers(青少年)like playing and watching football .Many of them love some football stars so much that they get the pictures of their favourite players on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show their love for the World Cup as children in Japan. 1. If a country wants to take part in the World Cup ,she must have______. A. Many football fans B. a very good team C. many football player D. a big playground 2. The next World Cup will be held in_______. A. 2006 B. 2007 C. 2005 D. 2004 3. From the passage ,in the picture children drew many things except_________. A. people playing football B. pictures of some football stars C. a sunny sky D. flowers 4. In “Dream World Cup”,the children drew the flags of some countries______. &/P& p& A. to show their love for their owe country B. to tell the people their stories C. to show their good wishes for the football teams D. to show their new ideas about football 5.Many teenagers owe the pictures of some football stars because______. A. they are interested in football B. they are football fans C. they think their favourite players are great D. all of A,B and C (B) In 1826, a Frenchman named Niepce needed pictures for his business .But he was not a good artis .So he invented a very simple camera (照相机).He put it in a window of his house and took a picture of hia garden .That was the first photo. The next important date in the history of photography (摄影术) was in 1837. That year, Daguere, another Frenchman ,took a picture of his reading room .He used a new kind of camera in a different way. In his picture you could see everything very clearly ,even the smallest thing. This kind of photo was called a Daguerreotype. Soon, other people began to use Daguerre’s way. Travelers brought back wonderful photos from all around the world .people took picture of famous buildings, cities and mountains. In about 1840, photography was developed .Then photographers could take picture of people and moving things .That was not simple .The photographers had to carry a lot of film and other machines. But this did not stop them ,for example, some in the United States worked so hard. Mathew Brady was a famous American photographers. He took many picture of gread people .The picture were unusual beause they were very lifelike(栩栩如生的) Photographers also became one kind of art by the end of the 19th century .Some photod were nor just cooies of the real world .They showed and feelings,like other kinds of art. 6. The first photo taken by Niepce was a picturte of ____________ A. his business B. his house C. his garden D. his window 7. The Daguerrotype was____________. &/P& p& A. a Frenchman B. a kind of picture C. a kind of camera D. a photographer 8. If a photographer wanted to take pictures of moving things in the year of 1840j, he had to__________.A. watch lots of films B. buy an expensive camera C. stop in most cities D. take many films and something else with him. 9. Mathew Brady______________. A. was very lifelike B. was famous for his unusual pictures C. was quite strong D. took many pictures of moving people 10. This passage tells us_____________. A. how photography was developed B. how to show your ideas and feelings in pictures C. how to take pictures in the world D. how to use different cameras (C) Americans with small families own a small car or a large one. If both parents are working, they usually have two cars. When the family is large, one of the cars is sold and they will buy a van(住房汽车) A small car can hold(容纳)four persons and a large car can hold six persons but it is very crowded(拥挤). A van hold seven persons easily, so a family three children could ask their grandparents to go on a holiday travel They could all travel together. Mr.Hagen and his wife had a third child last year. This made them sell a second car and bus a van. Their children sixth and seventh seat are used to put other things, for a family of five must carry many suitcases(衣箱)when they travel. When they arrive at their grandparents’ home , the suitcases are brought into the two seats can then carry the grandparents. Americans call vans motor homes. A motor home is always used for holidays. When a family are traveling to the mountains or to the seaside, they can live in their motor home for a few days or to the seaside, they can live in their motor home for a few days or weeks. All the members of a big family can enjoy a happier life when they are traveling together. That is why motor homes have become very popular. In America there are many parks for motor homes. 11. From the passage, a van is also called ____________. A. a motor car B. a motor home C. a motorbike D. a big truck 12. Before Mr. Hagen and his wife bought a van, they__________. A. sold their old house B. moved to their grandparents’ house C. built a new place for a van D. sold their second car 13. A motor home is usually owned by a family with__________. A. a baby B. much money C. more than two children D. interest in vans 14. Americans usually use motor homer____________. A. to travel with all the family members of holiday B. to do some shopping with all the family members C. to visit their grandparents at weekends D. to drive their children to school every day 15. Motor homes have become popular because___________. A. they can take people to another city when people are free B. they can let families have a happier life when they go out for their holidays C. some people think motor homes are cheap D. big families can put more things in motor homes 答案: 1.B 2.A 3.B 4.C 5.D 6. C 7.B 8.D 9.B 10. A 11.B 12.D 13. C 14.A 15. B
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级英语阅读理解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信