等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁分发;施舍;把…拿出来
求翻译:配有爬梯 是什么意思? ...
The log is written by yourself >> 日志被写单独
handing out >> (名) 把...拿出来; 施舍; 分发
把...拿出来; 施舍; 分发
when the purpose of going to school is learning >> 当去学校的目的学习 ...
基于3个网页-
把...拿出来; 施舍; 分发
基于3个网页-
求翻译:它将是很好的机会,我在公司中重新启动我的职业生涯。 是什么意思? ...
guizhou provincial bijie city area College Road Traffic building project quality supervision station >> 贵州毕节省区市学院路交通建设工程质量监督站
handing out >> 派发
HEARTS LIE BETWEEN BELLY >> HEARTS之间BELLY的所在 ...
基于3个网页-
把...拿出来; 施舍; 分发
基于3个网页-
发放护照职员
散发上帝的传单
他们把它交出来
使用记录的统计管理
列车员发毯子
更多收起网络短语
Who thought of handing out questionnaires "Whether Yao Jiaxin Should Be Sentenced to Death?" in court?
当庭发调查问卷:“该不该判药家鑫死刑”的“高招”是谁想出来的?
“Handing out something big like the Iraq video works, but I don’t think this is sustainable,” Fulda said.
“祭出爆炸性的信息如伊拉克视频确实有效果,但我不认为这是可持续的,”富尔达说。
"You construct stories about yourself and dish them out—one for you, one for you—" here he re?nacted the process, showing me handing out lies as if they were apples.
“你编造了关于自己的故事,然后讲给别人听——一个给你,一个给他——”他重新表演这个过程,就像分发苹果一样交出谎言。
I think the last thing I want to say is, we will not be handing out class notes.
我认为我想说的最后一点事,我们不会发课件。
Just stay in your seats for another 30 seconds as they're handing out your notes.
在位置上再坐30秒,等它们把讲义发给你们。
So, if we think about the bonds that are forming -- oh I see our TAs are here, so you can start handing them out, because we have two minutes left to go.
如果我们考虑所成的键-,我看到助教们都来了,你们可以开始发讲义了,我们还有两分钟就下课了。
The president also joked about first lady Michelle Obama's penchant for handing out healthy Halloween treats.
Flight attendants handing out wet towels struggled to maneuver around camera crews congesting the aisles.
Despite handing out such a famous award, the Heisman Trophy Trust is a relatively small operation.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
求翻译:Anyway, the outer packing should be suit for long-distance oean transportation. Please make sure that the packing is streng enough to stand rough handing是什么意思?
Anyway, the outer packing should be suit for long-distance oean transportation. Please make sure that the packing is streng enough to stand rough handing
问题补充:
无论如何,外包装应是西服长途oean运输。请确保包装强度足以承受野蛮装卸
outer packing Anyway, the suit should be for long-distance transportation, Please oean make sure that the packing is streng handing rough enough to stand
Anyway, the outer packing should be suit for long-distance oean transportation. Please make sure that the packing is streng enough to stand rough handing
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 hr是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信