求高一英语必修一三单元reading dying youngto be thin 的 mp3

您可能感兴趣黎川一中文丽英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
高一英语必修2全册知识点总结
上传: 刘优连 &&&&更新时间: 17:02:42
II---1&Cultural&relics 一、知识点 1.&cultural&relics&文化遗产 Many&unearthed&cultural&relics&were&exhibited&at&the&museum. 博物馆展出了许多出土文物。By&definition&the&capital&is&the&political&and&cultural&center&of&a&country.&根据定义,首都是一个国家的政治文化中心。 2.&rare&and&valuable&珍贵稀有&& It&is&rare&to&find&such&a&genius&nowadays. 这样的天才现在很少见。 The&flaw&in&this&vase&makes&it&less&valuable.&这个花瓶因为有点缺陷,不那么值钱了。 3.&in&search&of&寻找,寻求&=&in&search&for& He's&sailed&the&seven&seas&in&search&of&adventure.&他闯荡七大洋去历险. He&went&to&the&south&in&search&for&a&better&future.他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 4.&in&the&fancy&style&以别致的风格&in&&&style/&in&the&style&of&&&以&&风格 These&clothes&are&too&fancy&for&me,&I&prefer&plainer&ones.&这些衣服对我来说有些花哨,我还是喜欢素净些的。 5.&popular She&is&popular&at&school.&她在学校里很受人喜欢。 This&dance&is&popular&with&young&people.&这种舞很受青年人喜爱。 6.&&a&treasure&decorated&with&gold&and&jewels,&which&took&the&country&s&best&artists&about&ten&years&to&make.&用金银珠宝装饰起来的珍品,一批国家最优秀的艺术家用了大约十年的时间才把它完成。 decorate&with&以...装饰& 7.&be&designed&for&&为&&而设计 by&design&故意地 My&brother&designs&to&be&an&engineer.&我弟弟立志要当工程师。 This&room&was&originally&designed&to&be&my&study.&这间屋子原预定做我的书房。 His&parents&designed&him&for&the&army,&but&he&preferred&the&navy.&他父母打算要他当陆军,但是他却喜欢当海军。 8.&belong&to&属于 We&belong&to&the&same&generation.&我们属于同代人。 9.&in&return&作为回报/报答/交换 in&turn&依次地,轮流的;转而,反过来 10.&a&troop&of&一群He&is&surrounded&by&a&troop&of&friends.&他被一群朋友围住了。 11.&become&part&of&&变成&&的一部分 It&is&part&of&the&way&we&act. 它是我们行为表现的一部分。 12.&serve&as 作为,用作,充当,起作用 The&room&can&serve&as&a&study.&这间房子可作书房用。 13.&a&small&reception&hall&for&important&visitors&接待重要来宾的小型会客室。 14.&Later,Catherine&II&had&the&Amber&Room&moved&to&a&palace&outside&St&Petersburg&where&she&spent&her&summers.&后来,叶卡捷琳娜二世派人把琥珀屋搬到圣彼得堡郊外她避暑的宫殿中。 have&sth&done& 请/让别人做某事,使得,蒙受某种损失 We&had&the&machine&repaired. 我们请人把机器修好了。 15.&In&1770&the&room&was&completed&the&way&she&wanted.&1770年,这间琥珀屋按照她的要求完成了。&(&I&was&never&allowed&to&do&things&the&way&/that/&in&which&I&wanted.&我从来不允许按照自己的想法去做事情。) 16.&Sadly,&although&the&Amber&Room&was&considered&one&of&the&wonders&of&the&world,&it&is&missing.&可悲的是,尽管琥珀屋被认为是世界上的一大奇迹之一,可是现在它却消失了。 I&am&considering&going&abroad.&我正在考虑出国。 I&consider&it&a&great&honor.我认为这是极大的荣幸。 We&consider&that&the&driver&is&not&to&blame.&我们认为这不是司机的过错。 We&consider&it&(to&be&)&true.=(We&consider&that&it&is&true.)&我们认为这是真实的。 a&couple&of&words&missing&缺的两三个字 There&is&a&page&missing.&缺少一页。 Police&are&combing&the&woods&for&the&missing&children.警察搜遍树林以寻找失踪的孩子. 17.&be&at&war&处于战争状态,交战 18.&remove&some&furture&and&small&art&objects&把一些家具和小件艺术品搬走 He&removed&the&mud&from&his&shoes.&他去掉鞋上的泥。 This&old&table&is&a&valuable&piece&of&furniture.&这张旧桌子是一件很珍贵的家具。 19.&in&less&than&two&days&在不到两天的时间里 20.&There&is&no&doubt&that&the&boxes&were&then&put&on&a&train&for&&毫无疑问,这些箱子后来被装上了运往&&的火车。 There&is&no&doubt&that&she&will&keep&her&word.毫无疑问她会遵守诺言的. There&is&no&doubt&that&Taiwan&belongs&to&China.&这是毫无疑问的,台湾属于中国。 There&is&no&doubt&that&she&is&capable&of&the&job.她能胜任这个工作,这是毫无疑问的. 21.&After&that,&what&happened&to&the&Amber&Room&remains&a&mystery.&从那以后,琥珀屋的去处便成了一个谜。 it&remains&to&be&seen&尚待分晓 The&fact&remains&to&be&proved.事实尚待证明? remain&in呆在家里&remain&out呆在外面,&留在户外 These&matters&remain&in&doubt.&这些事情仍然值得怀疑 He's&determined&to&remain&loyal&to&the&team&whatever&comes&his&way.&他决心不管发生什么事都忠于球队。 Peter&became&a&judge&but&John&remained&a&fisherman.&彼得当了法官,但约翰仍然是个渔民。 22.&By&studying&old&photos&of&the&former&Amber&Room,&they&have&made&the&new&one&look&like&the&old&one.&通过研究琥珀屋原来的照片,他们建造的新琥珀屋样子和旧的看起来非常像。 23.&One&day&he&was&looking&in&a&second-hand&furniture&shop&when&he&saw&an&amazing&object&among&the&many&different&vases&and&jewels.&一天,他正在一家二手家具商店查找,突然他在众多不同的花瓶和首饰中看见一个神奇的东西。 24.&without&doubt&无疑地,确实地 He&is&without&doubt&the&cleverest&student&I've&ever&taught. 他确实是我所教过的学生中最聪明的. 25.&the&UN&peace-keeping&force&联合国维和部队 26.&The&old&man&saw&some&Germans&taking&apart&the&Amber&Room&and&receiving&it. 那位老人看见一些德国人把琥珀屋拆开搬走了。&take&apart&拆卸,拆开 Take&apart&the&pieces&before&putting&the&toys&away.&玩具拿开前先将它拆成一件件的。 27.&In&a&trial,&a&judge&must&decide&which&eyewitnesses&to&believe&and&which&not&to&believe.&在审讯中,法官必须确定哪些目击者可信哪些不可信。 28.&rather&than 胜于,而不是& Tom&rather&than&Jack&is&to&blame.&该受责备的是汤姆,而不是杰克。 I&prefer&to&read&rather&than&sit&idle.&我宁愿读书而不愿闲坐着。 We&aim&at&quality&rather&than&quantity.&我们的目的是重质不重量。 29.&by&the&light&of&the&moom&借助于月光 30.&for&oneself&亲自,独自地& One&should&not&live&for&oneself&alone.&一个人不应只是为自已活着。 31.&To&my&surprise&the&entrance&to&the&mine&was&closed&使我感到惊奇的是矿口被封闭了。&&. 32.&I&think&highly&of&those&who&are&searching&for&the&Ambe&Room.&我认为那些在找寻琥珀屋的人们很了不起。 33.&Nor&do&I&think&they&should&give&it&to&any&government.&我也不认为他们会把它交给任何政府。 34.&do&with&处理,忍受,对付 I&can't&do&with&his&insolence. 我忍受不了他那傲慢无礼的态度 What&do&they&do&with&the&coin? 他们是怎样处理这枚硬币的? 35.&take&notes&of&记录,把&&记下来 Please&take&notes&of&the&important&while&you&read.&请边读边把重要的事情记下来。 36.&Read&the&information&that&is&provided&for&the&visitors.&阅读一下为参观者提供的信息。 They&provide&us&with&food.&他们供给我们食物。 We&provided&food&for&the&hungry&children.&我们为饥饿的孩子们提供食物。 It's&wise&to&save&some&money&and&provide&for&the&future.&&积蓄点钱,为将来使用作些准备是明智的。& He&has&a&wife&and&seven&children&to&provide&for.&他需要赡养妻子和七个孩子。 37.&It&will&not&only&give&you&a&chance&of&practising&your&English&but&also&of&developing&an&interest&in&local&history&at&the&same&time.它不仅给你了练习英语的机会而且在同时也给你了培养对当地历史感兴趣的机会。 38.&for&fun&为了消遣,为了开心 He&plays&violin&just&for&fun. 他拉小提琴只是为了自娱自乐。 & 二、练习 一)填写单词 1.&By&definition&the&capital&is&the&political&and&c_______&center&of&a&country. 2.Though&he&recovered&from&his&illness,&he&r__________&weak. 3.The&house&b_________&to&the&old&man&was&built&hundreds&of&years&ago. 4.Heavily&as&it&rained,&we&were&still&out&in&s________&of&the&missing&boy.& 5.&The&school&building&was&d_________&by&a&famous&professor&in&Beijing,&whose&s_________&many&people&prefer. 6.&I&sent&her&a&bike&as&his&birthday&g________,&and&she&gave&me&an&mp3&in&r_________. 7.&She&stared&at&herself&in&the&m________&and&lost&in&thought.& 8.&They&are&twins.&No&w________&I&can&not&tell&them&apart. 9.&He&was&c_________&to&be&honest.&In&fact,&the&e_________he&gave&p______&to&be&false. 10.&We&mustn't&_____&to&know&what&we&don't&know.&Please&raise&your&questions&if&any.& 二)请根据中文意思完成下列句子。 1.&长城是世界一大奇迹。&The&Great&Wall&is&one&of&the&_______&in&the&world. 2.&请考虑一下我的建议。Please&____________&my&suggestion.& 3.仅几名士兵没有战死。&Only&a&few&soldiers&____________&the&battle.& 4.我偶然在那书店里见到这本珍贵的书。I&came&across&the&_____&book&in&the&shop.& 5.他的绘画受到世界上一些专家的好评。Some&experts&of&the&world&_______&&&_______&&___&his&paintings. 6.他给我们如此多的帮助我想为他做些事作为报答。He&has&given&us&so&much&help&that&I&really&wanted&to&do&something&for&him&____&&_________.& 7.有很多人出席了这次会议,其中三分之二都是同一个学校的。There&are&many&people&present&at&the&meeting,&two&thirds&of&whom&_________&&_______&the&same&school.& 8.我们认为他说的不重要。We&___________&&what&he&said&unimportant.& 9.那些男孩去找吃的东西去了。The&boy&went&___&&________&&___&something&to&eat.& 10.&He&is&a&student&who&has&a&____&for&music.&他是个对音乐有天赋的学生。 三)单项选择 1.&When&I&left,&he&_____&&me&that&I&should&take&my&recorder&to&his&birthday&party. a.&remembered&&&b.&reminded&&&c.&was&remained&&&d.&asked 2.&______&his&wife,&his&daughter&also&went&to&see&him. a.&Besides&&&&b.&Beside&&&&c.&Except&&&&d.&Except&for 3.&A&working&party&has&been&set&up&to&______&this&matter. a.&look&up&&b.&look&for&&&c.&look&into&&&d.&look&through 4.&The&had&a&good&preparation&for&the&project,&so&they&had&little&_____&all&the&work. a.&troubles&to&finish&&b.&trouble&to&finish&&c.&difficulty&in&finishing&&&d.difficulties&to&finish 5.&That&dress&is&such&a&good&&_____&&that&it&will&be&fashionable&for&years. a.&manner&&&b.&style&&&c.&sort&&&d.&model 6.&This&photo&_____&me&__________&my&childhood. a.&&of&&&&b.&&in&&&&c.&&in&&&d.&&into 7.&A&year&later,&his&friend&was&appointed&as&a&sales&manager,&but&he&_____&a&salesman. a.&reminded&&&b.&still&&&c.&worked&&d.&remained 8.&Since&1949,&the&people&s&living&standard&&____&,&causing&a&big&____&in&population. A.has&been&&rise&&B.has&been&&raise&C.has&&rise&&&D.has&&rose 9.&As&I&felt&so&much&better,&my&doctor&______&me&to&take&a&holiday&by&the&sea. a.&suggested&&&b.&advised&&&c.&considered&&&d.&insisted 10.&______&decision&is&made,&you&must&______&. a.&O&carry&it&out&&&b.&&carry&out&it&&c.&As&soon&&work&out&it&&d.A&carry&it&on 11.&I&am&very&grateful&for&your&assistance,&and&hope&that&one&day&I&may&be&albe&to&do&something&for&you&______&. a.&in&turns&&&b.&in&case&&&c.&in&return&&&d.&in&use 12.&When&you&are&in&______&about&the&meaning&of&the&word,&you&can&look&it&up&in&a&dictionary. a.&idea&&b.&talk&&c.&wonder&&d.&doubt 13.&I&ve&______&invitation,&but&I&don&t&think&I&ll______&it. a.&&received&&&b.&&receive&&&c.&&accept&&d.&&accept & (一) 1.&cultural&&&&2.&remains&&&3.&belonging&&&&4.&search&&&5.&designed,&style6.&gift,&return&&& 7.&mirror&&&8.&wonder&9.&considered,&evidence,&proved&&10.&pretend (二)
1.&wonders&2.&consider&&3.&survied&&4.&rare&5.&thought&highly&of&6.&in&trturn&&7.&belong&to& 8.&consider&9.&in&search&of&&10.&gift&&
(三) BACCB ADABA CDD & II---II&The&Olympic&Games 一、知识点 1.&the&ancient&Olympic&Games&古代奥运会 2.&compete&in&&compete&with&other&countries&for&world&market&与其它国家竞争国际市场 compete&in&a&race&参加赛跑 compete&with&[against]&sb.&for&sth.&与某人竞争而获得某物 Our&Greek&cities&used&to&compete&against&each&other&just&for&the&honour&of&winning.我们希腊各个城市之间曾经为了荣誉而彼此之间相互竞争。 3.&take&part&in&参加 We&all&had&to&take&part&in&the&training&run,&with&nobody&excepted. 我们大家都得参加跑步训练,&无人例外. 4.&What&do&the&five&rings&on&the&Olympic&flag&stand&for?&奥运旗帜上的五环代表什么? stand&for&代表;表示;主张;支持;拥护;容忍;允许 What&does&&ESL&&stand&for?&&ESL&代表什么? I&won't&stand&for&his&insults&any&longer.&我再不能容忍他的污辱了。 5.&the&official&mascots&for&the&Beijing&Olympics&北京奥运会吉祥物 Fuwa,the&Official&Mascots&of&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games,&carry&a&message&of&friendship&,peace&and&good&wishes&from&China&to&children&all&over&the&world. 福娃是北京2008年第29届奥运会吉祥物,它们向世界的孩子们传达友谊、和平和良好的祝福。 6.&come&on&a&magical&journey&做梦幻之游come&on&(表劝说,鼓励等)来吧,走吧;开始 His&French&has&come&on&a&lot&since&he&joined&the&conversation&class. 他自从参加了会话班,法语取得了很大进步。 7.&(a)&volunteer&for&(&&志愿者)志愿做&& Don't&volunteer&for&more&than&you&can&handle.&别做力不能及的事情。 I&want&to&be&a&volunteer&for&2008&Beijing&Olympics. 我想成为2008年北京奥运会的志愿者。 8.&I&lived&in&what&you&call&&Ancient&Greece&&and&used&to&write&about&the&Olympics&a&long&time&ago&我生活在你们所说的&古希腊&,我曾经写过很久以前奥林匹克运动会的情况。 We&used&to&keep&in&touch&with&each&other&by&writing&letters.我们过去常写信联系对方。 I&am&used&to&reading&stories&to&my&daughter&every&night&and&she&enjoys&it.我习惯了每天给女儿讲故事,她也非常喜欢这样做。 Wood&can&be&used&to&make&furniture.&木头能用来做家具。 There&used&to&be&a&temple&at&the&place&where&our&school&stands&now.在我们学校所在之处过去有一座庙。 9.&&and&both&are&held&every&four&years&on&a&regular&basis.&两个都是定期每四年举行一次。 on&a&regular&basis&定期地He&comes&to&visit&us&on&a&regular&basis.他定期来看望我们。 10.&Only&atheletes&who&have&reached&the&agreed&standard&for&their&event&will&be&admitted&as&competitors.&只有达到他们各自项目统一标准的运动员才会被接受参见奥运会。 I&am&sure&that&he&will&be&admitted&to&Beijing&University&this&summer.&我肯定他今年夏天将被北京大学录取。 This&ticket&admits&two&people&to&the&football&match.&这张票可供两人入场看足球赛。 The&cinema&admits&about&2000&people.这座电影院大约可坐&2000&人。 The&rules&and&regulations&admit&of&no&other&explanation.这些规章制度不容许有其他解释。 His&illness&admits&of&no&delay.他的病不容拖延。 He&never&admits&that&he&is&wrong.&他从不承认自己错了。 John&has&admitted&breaking&the&window.&约翰已承认打碎了窗子。 11.&It&is&in&the&Summer&Olympics&that&you&have&the&running&races,&together&with&swimming,&sailing,&and&all&the&team&sports.跑步、游泳、划船和所有团队项目是在夏季奥运会上进行的。 12.&No&other&counries&could&join&in,&nor&could&slaves&or&women.&别的国家不能参加,奴隶和妇女也不能参加。 13.&Women&are&not&only&allowed,&but&play&a&very&important&role&in&gymnastics&妇女不仅允许参加,而且她们还在体操比赛项目中起着非常重要的作用。 14.&as&well&也;又;同样 as&well&as&(除...之外)也,既...又 conj.&以及,又 I&write&my&own&songs&and&I&play&the&guitar&as&well. 我唱自己谱曲的歌,也弹吉他。 A&teacher&should&entertain&as&well&as&teach.教师不仅要教书,也要激起学生的兴趣。 15&There&is&as&much&competition&among&countries&to&host&the&Olympics&as&to&win&Olympic&medals.国与国之间争取奥运会承办权的竞争就跟争夺奥运奖牌一样地激烈。 16.&So&even&the&olive&wreath&has&been&replaced.&就连橄榄枝花环也被取代了。 David&will&replace&Mike&in&next&week&s&tennis&competition.&大卫将代替迈克参加下周的网球赛。 The&broken&parts&of&the&machine&must&be&replaced,&otherwise&we&can&t&continue&our&work.&这些损害的机器部件必须得换,否则我们无法继续工作。 I&have&owned&my&car&for&almost&ten&years.&This&year&I&ll&replace&it&with&a&new&one.&我的汽车用了差不多十年了,今年我要换一辆新车。 Would&you&replace&the&magazine&after&reading&it?&读完杂志后把它放回原处好么? 17.&Put&forward&your&ideas&and&give&reasons&for&your&choice.&提出你的观点并给出你选择的原因。put&forward&呈上;提出;提前;拨快(钟表)
Two&advices&of&design&are&put&forward. 提出了两点设计建议。 The&reason&for&this&is&that&this&plane&is&also&a&bicycle.&其原因是,这架飞机又是一辆自行车。 reason&with&sb.&for&[against]&sth. 因赞成[反对]...同某人讲道理[辩论] reason&sb.&out&of&his&prejudice说服某人消除成见 reason&sb.&into&accepting&a&proposal说服某人接受建议 18.&be&in/under&sb&s&charge 管理 in&charge&of&负责 These&books&were&left&in&your&charge.&这些书由你管理。 The&chief&engineer&was&in&charge&of&directing&the&building&of&the&subway.&主任工程师负责指挥地铁的建造工程。 I&was&in&charge&of&my&sister.&我在照看我妹妹。 This&ward&is&in&[under]the&charge&of&Dr&Green.&这间病房是由格林大夫负责的。 How&much&did&he&charge&you&for&repairing&the&bicycle?&他修理自行车收了你多少钱? Do&you&charge&for&the&use&of&the&office&telephone&at&off-duty&time?&下班时间打办公电话你们收不收费? The&boy&charged&into&the&room.&男孩冲进屋里。 Suddenly&the&wild&animal&charged&at&us.&突然那头野兽朝我们冲过来。 Those&young&men&were&charged&by&the&police&with&causing&a&disturbance&in&the&neighbourhood. 警察指控那些青年人在这一带犯了扰乱治安罪。 She&charged&me&to&look&after&her&daughter.&她要我负责看管她的女儿。 19.&physical&exercise&体育锻炼 Physical&fitness&is&having&a&strong&healthy&body.&身体健康就是有一个强壮健康的身体。 physical&change&物理变化 physical&education&体育& 20.&rise&to&one&s&feet&站起来,立起。 21.&She&was&in&front&in&her&race&when&another&competitor&pushed&her&on&purpose&so&that&she&fell&down.&她在比赛中跑在前面,突然另外一个运动员故意推了她一下,结果她摔倒了。 22.&take&responsibility&for&对&&负有责任,负起对&&的责任 23.&If&you&are&discovered,&you&will&be&fined.&如果被发现,你将被罚款。 He&was&fined&200&dollars&for&violation&of&traffic&regulation.&他因违反交通规则被罚款200美元。 24.&win&glory&for&sb.&为某人赢得荣誉 We&must&try&to&win&glory&for&our&school!我们必须设法为母校争光。 25.&make&a&bargain&with&sb.&与某人成交 26.&promise&to&do&sth.&答应做某事 He&has&promised&to&behave&better&henceforth.&他答应从今以后要表现得好些。 She&promised&her&brother&that&she&would&write&to&him.&她答应弟弟将给他写信。 This&year&promises&to&be&another&good&one&for&harvests.&今年看来又是个丰收年。 Remember&to&carry&out&your&promise&.&记住要履行诺言。 He&broke&his&promise&and&did&not&come&to&see&me.&他不遵守诺言,没来看我。 The&news&brings&little&promise&of&peace.&这消息使和平无望。 27.&She&practised&running&to&compete&in&the&Olympic&Games.&为了参加奥运会她练习跑步。 28.&Atlanta&married&him&and&lived&happily&ever&after.&Atlanta和他结了婚,从那以后幸福地生活。 29.&one&after&another&一个接一个地Difficulties&arise&one&after&another.困难相继出现. 30.&deserve&to&do&sth 理应做,值得做 deserve&attention&[sympathy] 值得注意[同情] deserve&to&be&rewarded&[punished]&该奖[罚] If&you&do&wrong,&you&deserve&punishment.&你如做错事,&应当受罚。 31.&Apart&from&playing&at&school&I&go&to&sports&school&every&weekend.&除了在学校踢球之外,我每周末都去体校。 She&keeps&herself&apart&from&(ie&does&not&mix&with)&other&people.&她与别人保持距离(不与别人混在一起). It's&a&good&piece&of&work,&apart&from&a&few&slight&faults.&除了一些小缺点之外,这不失为一件漂亮的工作。 32.&I&especially&like&playing&on&the&wing&like&Beckham&but&being&a&striker&is&good&as&well.&我尤其喜欢像贝克汉姆一样踢边锋,但是当一名射球手一样好。 Dance&and&sing,&Time's&on&the&wing.跳吧,唱吧,光阴似箭。 33.&be&active&in 积极于 34.&This&is&important&because&the&more&you&speak&English,&the&better&your&English&will&become.这很重要因为你说英语越多,你的英语水平就会变得越好。 35.&Don&t&be&shy&about&making&mistakes.别害怕犯错误。 36.&In&this&way&you&will&become&confident&in&speaking&English.&这样你就会对说英语充满信心。 One&has&to&be&confident&in&himself.&一个人一定要对自己有信心。 & 二、练习 一)单词拼写 1.He&is&h_______,&and&he&never&tells&lies. 2.In&a________times,&women&were&not&allowed&to&c________&in&the&Olympics. 3.Before&writing&the&report,&he&decided&to&i________&some&people&first. 4.When&asked,&he&a_______&stealing&the&necklace. 5.There&is&a&s_______&being&built&in&our&city. 6.&The&g________&being&built&in&our&school&will&be&finished&next&month. 7.&He&is&such&a&person&that&nobody&can&r_______&him. 8.&At&the&beginning&of&each&term,&we&will&have&a&p________&examination. 9.&I&cannot&r______&what&he&did&to&what&he&said. 10.&To&improve&the&sale&of&their&product,&they&a________&them&in&the&newspapers&and&on&TV. 11.&No&one&can&be&so&f_______&to&do&such&a&thing,&except&that&he&is&a&fool. 12.&Father&p_______&to&buy&me&a&computer&if&I&do&well&in&the&final&examination. 13.&At&the&sports&meeting,&all&the&a_______&tried&their&best&to&get&the&g______&m______. 二)请根据中文意思完成下列句子。 1.他已经答应给我买辆汽车。&He&has&________&me&to&buy&me&a&car.& 2.没有什么东西能取代母爱的。&Nothing&can&_________&a&mother&s&love.& 3. 我们英语老师对我们既亲切又友好。Our&English&teacher&is&friendly&____&_______&_____&kind&to&us.& 4. 昨天他参加比赛了。He&_________&____&the&game&yesterday.& 5.我们吵架是很愚蠢的。&It&would&be&__________&for&us&to&quarrel.& 6.老实说,你并没有尽力。&&&&&&&&&&&,&you&didn&t&do&your&best.& 7.在那书架上有一套鲁迅的小说。&There&was&___&______&_______&Lu&Xun&s&novels&on&the&shelf.& 8.&他承认做错了事。&He_______&having&done&wrong.& 9.他参加了罢工。He&______&______&____&the&strike.& 10.他和他的父母将要去度假。&He&____&_____&_____&his&parent&was&going&out&for&a&holiday.& 11.学生一个接着一个走出教室。&The&students&went&out&of&the&classroom&_____&_______&_____________. 三)单项选择 1.&&-----It&is&said&that&the&famous&cyclist_________his&parents&is&to&visit&our&city&next&week. ------I&heard&the&news&_________. &&&&&&A.&too.&B&as&well&&as&well.&C&as&well&&as&well&&D&&either 2.&&&&&&Would&you&like&to_______the&2008&Olympic&Games______in&Beijing? &&&A.&&hold.&&&&&&&&&&B.&join&&will&be&held. &&&C.&take&part&&which&will&hold.&&&D.&take&part&&which&will&be&held. 3.&I&go&to&visit&Mr&Li&who&is&living&in&the&country&&every_______weeks. &&&A.&&&&B.&&&&&C.&a&&&D.&few. 4.&He&plays&football_________,&if&not&better&than&John. &&A.&as&&B.&as&well&&&C.&so&&&D.&so&well&as. 5.&Sandy&could&do&nothing&but&________to&his&teacher&that&he&was&wrong. A.&admit.&&B.&admitted&&C.&admitting.&&D.&to&admit 6.&I&finally&got&the&job&I&dreamed&about.&Never&in&all&my&life&_______so&happy! A.&did&I&&&&B.&I&felt.&&C.&I&had&felt.&&&D.&had&I&felt.& 7.&I&was&______by&the&_____news&of&George&s&sudden&death. A.&&amazing.&&&&B.&&amazed.&C.&&surprised.&&&&&D.&&upset. 8.It&was&lucky&for&him&to&be&admitted______the&dream&university&he&had&longed&for. &&A.&as&&B.&to.&&C.&with.&&&&D.&for 9.&The&headmaster,&as&well&as&some&teachers&and&students_________to&visit&the&sick&students&in&hospital&this&afternoon. A.&is&going.&B&are&going.&C.&had&gone.&D.&have&gone 10.&The&girl&is&______jobs&for&she&is&not&satisfied&with&the&present&one. &&&A.&advertising.&B.&advertising&for.&C.&advertising&in&&D.&advertising&to 11.&I&m&sure&he______in&the&new&kindergarten. &&&A.&will&be&taken&good&care.&&B.&will&be&taken&good&care&of &&&C.&will&take&care&&&&D.&will&take&care&of. 12.&Hundreds&of&jobs&________if&the&factory&closes. &&&A.&lose.&&B.&will&be&lost.&&C.&are&lost.&&D.&will&lose 13.&----Nancy&is&not&coming&again----But&she_________ &&A.&&&&&promises.&&B&&&C.&will&promise.&&D.&had&&promised 14.&She&reached&the&top&of&the&hill&and&stopped_____on&a&big&rock&by&the&side&of&the&path. &&A.&to&have&rested.&&B.&resting.&&C.&to&rest.&&&D.&rest 15.&My&uncle____until&he&was&forty-five. &&A.&married.&&B.&didn&t&marry.&&C.was&not&marrying.&D.&would&marry. 16&----.&How&long_____you&____?&&------For&five&years.&We&_______&in&2001 &&A.&&been&&got&married.&&B.&&&got&& &&C.&have&got&&married.&&&&D.&&&married. 17.&_________straight&on&and&you&ll&see&a&church..&You&won&t&miss&it. &&A.&Go.&&B.&Going.&&&C.&If&you&go.&&&D.&When&going 18.&They&will&celebrate&their&_______&wedding&anniversary&next&Laber&Day. A.&gold.&&B.&golden.&&&&C.&goldfish.&&&D.&gold&rush. 19.&----Do&you&know&Jim&quarrelled&with&his&brother?&--------&I&don&t&know,&__________. A.&&nor&don&t&I&care.&&&B.&nor&do&I&care.&C.&&&&&&I&don&t&care&neither.&&&D.&I&don&t&care&also. 20.&They&are&_____&clever&children&that&they&can&do&it&by&themselves A.&so&&&&&B.&such.&&&&&C.&as&&&&&&D.&too. & (一)&1.&honest&&&2.&ancient,.&compete&&&&&3.&interview&&&&4.&admitted&&& 5.&stadium 6gymnasium&&&7.&replace&&&&8.&physical&&&&9.&relate&&&10.&advertise&&& 11.&foolish&&&&12.&promised&&&13.&athletes,&gold,&medals (二)& 1.&promised&2.&replace&3.&as&well&as&4.&competed&in&6.&foolish&7.&a&set&of&8.&admitted&9.&took&part&in&&10.as&well&as&11.&one&after&another (三)
1-10&BDDBA&&DABAB&&11-20&&BBBCB&&AABBB & II---III&Computers 一、知识点 1.&In&pairs&discuss&what&they&have&in&common.&两人一组讨论一下他们有哪些共同之处。 in&common&共同的We&have&very&much/a&lot&/nothing&/little&/something&in&common.我们有很多/没有/几乎没有/有一些相似之处。 You&know,&Mary,&you&and&I&have&one&thing&in&common.玛丽,你知道,我俩有一个共同点。 2.&Can&you&put&them&in&an&order&according&to&the&time&when&they&appared?你能按照他们现世的时间顺序把他们排列成序么? in&order按照顺序;&挨次整齐;&整洁恰当,&正确;&符合程序 out&of&order次序紊乱(机器等)失灵;&出故障有病;违反议事规则 3.&Over&time&I&have&been&changed&quite&a&lot.经过一段时间我变化了很多。 4.&as&a&calculating&machine&作为一台计算机器 calculate&on:&depend&on&指望&We&are&calculating&on&fine&weather&for&the&sports&meeting.我们指望着运动会有好天气。 5.&&it&nearly&took&two&hundred&years&before&I&was&built&as&an&analytical&machine&差不多到了200年之后我才被做成分析机 6.&the&start&of&&artificial&intelligence&人工智能的开始 7.From&then&on,&I&grew&rapidly&both&in&size&and&in&brainpower.&从那时起,我在体积和脑容量方面迅速成长。 8.As&time&went&by,&I&was&made&smaller.&随着时间的推移,我被弄得越来越小。 9.As&a&result&I&totally&changed&my&shape.&结果,我已经改变了我完全的形状。 They&come&from&totally&different&culture.&他们来自完全不同的文化。 10.And&my&memory&became&so&large&that&even&I&couldn&t&believe&it!我的存储容量变得如此巨大连我自己都不能相信。 11.&Since&the&1970s&many&new&applications&have&been&found&for&me.从二十世纪七十年代起,我又被开发出来了很多新的用途。 12.&Anyhow,&my&goal&is&to&provide&humans&with&a&life&of&high&quality.不管怎样,我的目标是给人类提供高质量的生活。 13.&I&am&now&truly&filled&with&happiness&that&I&am&a&devoted&friend&and&helper&of&the&human&race.现在我充满了幸福感,因为我是人类的忠实朋友并时时给他们提供帮助。 14.&He&used&to&download&information&from&the&Internet&and&make&good&use&of&it.&他常从因特网上下载信息并充分利用这些信息。 15.&&but&in&reality&he&has&a&long&way&to&go.但事实上他任重而道远。 16.&be&crazy&about&非常喜爱,醉心于She's&crazy&about&dancing.&她热衷于跳舞。 17.&do&research&into&&&进行&的研究 18.&come&true&实现,达到 19.&From&then&on,&I&worked&hard&to&get&into&university.&从那时起,我努力学校考大学。 20.&As&I&grow&older&I&realize&how&much&my&life&has&been&connected&with&my&interest&in&radios.随着年龄的增长,我意识到我的生活和我对无线电的兴趣联系地有多密切。 21.&The&company&has&given&its&computers&away&to&a&local&school.&这家公司把它的电脑赠送给了当地的一所学校。 22.&consist&of&由&&组成(be&made&up&of) His&job&consists&of&helping&old&people&who&live&alone.&他的工作包括帮助无人照顾的独居老人。 The&beauty&of&the&plan&consists&in&its&simplicity.&这个计划妙就妙在简明扼要。 Theory&should&consist&with&practice.&理论应与实践相一致。 23.&About&once&a&year&we&are&allowed&to&get&together&&&每年大约一次我们可以获准聚在一起&& get&together&聚会 When&can&we&get&together? 我们什么时候聚会? 24.&On&the&football&team&I&am&a&striker&&我在球队中是前锋,&& 25&&have&a&good&shot&for&a&goal.&好好地射一个球 26.&We&are&determined&to&ceate&an&even&better&system.&我们决心创造一个跟好的系统。 27.&In&a&way&our&programmer&is&like&our&coach.&从某种程度上说,我们的程序就像是我们的教练。 I&fell&on&the&way&to&school.&我在上学的路上跌倒了。 In&this&way,&he&was&able&to&solve&the&mystery.循着这一线索,他解答了这个奥秘。 Some&like&the&older&ways&of&doing&things.&有些女性喜欢处理事务的老办法。 By&the&way,&what&happened&to&the&money?&顺便问一句,那笔钱后来怎么样了? by&way&of&London&途经伦敦 In&a&way,&you're&right.从某一点上看你是对的 in&the&way 挡住路,&妨碍,&多余的 lose&one's&way&迷路,&迷失方向;&误入歧途 28.&After&all,&with&the&help&of&my&electronic&brain&which&never&forgets&anything,&using&my&intelligence&is&what&I&am&all&about.不管怎样,在我过目不忘的电子脑的帮助下,运用智能就是我的一切。 29.&deal&with&处理,对付;论述,涉及 How&do&we&deal&with&feelings?&如何处理情感和感受? do&with&利用,&忍受,&需要,&乐意做&& What&do&they&do&with&the&coin? 他们是怎样处理这枚硬币的? 30.&watch&over&看守,照管,监视 I&am&his&best&friend,&and&I&will&always&watch&over&him.我是他的好朋友。我将永远照看他。 31.&make&full&use&of&充分利用&& make&use&of 利用,使用 of&use 有用 out&of&use 不再使用了 use&up 用完,用光 32.&what&s&more&更重要的是,而且,另外 What's&more,&it&was&snowing&outside.此外,外面下雪。 & 一)单词拼写 1.We&have&a&lot&in&c________,&so&we&often&have&a&lot&to&talk&about. 2.Many&of&the&students&take&their&c_________&into&the&classroom&to&help&them&do&some&maths&work,&which&is&not&preferred&by&the&teachers. 3.Once&he&was&considered&to&be&s__________,&for&he&couldn&t&work&out&the&simplest&numbers. 4.&Robots&can&also&be&called&a________&i____________. 5.&Everything&has&it's&a_________&and&d___________. 6.&A&good&c_______&when&facing&difficulties&is&to&stay&calm. 7.&P________,&I&&d________&with&you&on&your&plan. 8.&I&need&some&m________&to&make&a&dress. 9.&Once&he&was&the&c_______&of&our&football&team. 10.It's&dangerous&for&a&young&lady&w________&in&the&street&late&at&night. 11.&would&you&please&find&a&m_______&to&sweep&the&floor?&It&s&too&dirty. 12.Use&your&b_______,&and&you&will&have&a&way.
二)选择填空 1.&&Though&he&had&often&made&his&little&sister_____,&&today&he&was&made&_____&by&his&little&sister. &&&&&A.&&to&cry&&B.&&&&crying.&&C.&&cry&&&D.&to&cry 2.&&The&surface&of&the&table&_____________. &&&&A.&feels&&&&B.&feels&&&&&C.&is&felt&&&&D.&is&felt&softly. 3.&&__________&that&Marie&was&able&to&set&up&new&branches&elsewhere. &&&&A.&So&successful&her&business&&&B.&So&successful&was&her&business. &&&&C.&So&her&business&was&&&D.&So&has&her&successful&business. 4.&&As&time__________,&she&became&more&and&more&anxious&about&&her&son&s&safety. &&&&A.&passing.&&&&B.&going&by.&&&C.&passed.&&&&&&D.&goes&by. 5.&&----How&many&elephants&have&you&seen?&-----&____________. &&A.&No&one.&&&B.&None.&&&&C.&Not&many&ones.&&&D.&Not&many. 6.&__________&many&old&people,&he&likes&this&kind&of&dance. &&A.&Instead&of&.&&&B.&In&spite&of.&&C.&In&common&with&.&&D.&Instead. 7.&There&was&_______&time&______&I&hated&to&go&to&school. &&A.&a;&&&&&B.&a;&when.&&&&C.&&that.&&&D.&&when. 8.&Last&summer&I&took&a&course&on&_______&poisonous&gases. &&A.&how&to&deal&with&;&B.&what&to&deal&with&;&&C.&how&to&be&deal&with&;&D.&what&to&be&deal& 9.&Three&years&_________&without&our&knowing&it. &&&&A.&went&&&B.&passes&&&&C.&went&on&;&&&&&&D.&passed& 10.&Great&changes__________&in&the&city,&and&a&lot&of&factories&___________. &&&&&A.&have&been&taken&&have&been&set&&&B.&have&taken&&have&been&set& &&&&&C.&have&taken&&have&set&&&&&&&&D.&were&taken&&were&set& 11&----Why&does&Mary&look&so&unhappy?&-----She&has________&by&her&classmates. &&&&&&&A.&&&&&B.&laughed&at&;&&C.&been&&&&D.&been&laughed&at 12.&Both&my&brothers&work&at&the&power&station&that&_______&in&1996. &&&&&&&A.&has&set&&&B.&has&been&set&&&C.&was&set&&&D.&is&set&up. 13.&A&library&with&five&thorsand&books&_______&to&the&nation&as&a&gift. &&&&&&&A.&has&been&offered&&B.&has&&&C.&are&&D.&have& 14.&The&poor&man&had&no&choice&but&__________&his&wife&the&truth. &&&&&&&A.&to&&&B.&&&&C.&to&&&&&D.& 15.&-----I&think&he&is&taking&an&active&part&in&social&work.&-----I&agree&with&you&________. &&&&&&&A.&in&a&&&&B.&on&the&&&&&C.&by&the&&&&&&D.&in&the& 16.&I&don&t&like&the&way&_________&you&laughed&at&her. &&&&&&A.&which&&&&&B.&&&C.&in&&&&&&&D.& 17.&I&d&like&to&buy&a&house------modern,&comfortable,&and&_______&in&a&quiet&neighborhood. &&&&&A.&in&&&B.&above&&&&C.&after&&&D.&at& 18&I&ll&never&forget&Mr&Smith,&_______&help&we&had&made&great&progress. &&&&&A.&with&his&&&&&&&&B.&with&whose&&&C.&his&&&&&&&&&&D.& 19.&You&must&not&play&near&the&house&&you&ll&get&_______&of&the& &&&&&A.&in&this&&&B.&in&the&&&C.&on&the&&&&&&&&&&D.&by&the& 20.&-----I&m&afraid&Mr.&Wood&can&&t&see&you&until&4&o&------Oh,&______&I&won&t&wait. &&&&&A.&no&&&B.&after&&&C.in&that&&&D.&in&this& 21&The&audience&was&__________&very&young&children. &&&&&A.&made&of&;&B&&made&&&&C.&made&in&;&&&D&made&up&of&. 22.&You&are&saying&that&everyone&should&be&equal,&and&this&is&_________&I&disagree. &&&&&A.&&&&&&&&B.&&&C.&&&D.& 三)请根据中文意思完成下列句子。 1.&在我看来,这食物不够。_____&______&________,&the&food&is&not&enough. 2.昨天他参加了智力考试。&Yesterday,&he&took&an&i________________&test. 3.他不知道该怎么对付他那顽皮的儿子。&He&don&t&know&how&to&______&________&his&naughty&son. 4.你的胃痛并不令人惊奇,毕竟你吃得太多了。&It&s&not&surprising&you&ve&got&stomachache.&_____&______&you&have&eaten&too&much. 5.他们彼此毫无共同点。&They&have&nothing&in&________&with&one&another. 6.在我电脑的帮助下我可以及时完成的我工作。______&_____&______&my&computer,&I&could&finish&my&job&in&time. 7.在某种程度上,你所说的有道理。___&___&____,&what&you&said&is&reasonable. (一) 1.&common&&&&2.&calculators&&&&&3.&simple-minded&&&&&4.&artificial,&intelligence 5.&advantages,&disadvantages&&&&&&6.&choice&&&7.&Personally,&disgree&&.& 8.&materials 9.&coach&&&&10.&wandering&&&11.&mop&&&&12.&brains (二) 1-10&&AABCB&&CBAAB&&&11-22&&DCACA&&&BBBBC&&&DB (三)
1.&In&my&opinion&2.&intelligence&3.&deal&with&4.&After&all&mon&6.&with&the&help&of& 7.&In&a&way & II---IV&Wildlife&protection 一、知识点 1.&If&their&habitat&is&threatened&or&they&can&t&find&enough&food,&their&numbers&may&decrease.&如果他们的栖息地受到威胁或者他们找不到足够的食物,他们的数目就可能减少。 The&number&of&children&in&the&school&has&decreased&this&year.&今年在校的儿童人数减少了。 There&was&a&decrease&in&the&number&of&children&in&school.&在校的儿童人数有所减少。 decrease&in&number&数目减少 2.&As&a&result&these&endangered&animals&may&even&die&out.结果,这些濒临危险的动物可能会灭绝。 The&polluted&air&in&the&city&is&badly&endangering&the&health&of&the&residents. 城里被污染的空气正严重地危及居民的健康。 an&endangered&&an&endangered&culture. 濒临绝种的生物种类;濒临绝传的文化 die&out&逐渐消失,灭绝 die&off 相继死去 die&away 逐渐停止,逐渐消失 die&down 逐渐减弱,逐渐模糊 3.&There&has&been&some&progress&in&saving&endangered&wildlife&in&China.在中国拯救濒临绝种的动植物工作已经取得了一些进步。 4.loss&of&bamboo&growing&areas竹子生长区的损失 His&unfortunate&death&was&a&great&loss&to&the&firm.&他的不幸去世对他的商行来说是个重大损失。 Their&company&suffered&loss&on&loss&in&business&last&year.&他们公司去年在生意上接二连三地亏本。 at&a&loss 亏本;不知所措sold&the&merchandise&at&a&loss.&赔本卖出货物 I&am&at&a&loss&to&understand&those&remarks. 我不理解那些话 5.a&nature&reserve&自然保护区 I&have&reserved&a&room&for&you&at&the&hotel.&我已在旅馆为你预订了一个房间。 reserve&of&food 食物储备I&believe&your&story&without&reserve.&我毫无保留地相信你说的。 6.&too&much&hunting&in&the&1950s&二十世纪五十年代太多的捕杀 7.&a&natural&protection&zone&自然保护区 8.&in&peace 安详地&& The&two&communities&live&together&in&peace&(with&one&another).&这两个社区和平相处. Please&let&me&do&my&work&in&peace.请让我安静地工作。 9.&in&danger&of 有&&的危险;受到&&的威胁 He&was&in&danger&of&losing&his&life.他有失去生命的危险。 10&.longed&to&help&endangered&species&of&wildlife.&渴望帮助那些濒临灭绝的野生动植物。 I&longed&for&a&bicycle. 我特想要辆自行车。 These&young&lads&are&longing&to&go&to&watch&the&football&match. 这几个小伙子极想去观看足球赛。 11.&respond I&offered&him&a&drink&but&he&didn't&respond.&我请他喝酒,但他未作回答。 The&patient&did&not&respond&to&treatment.病人经治疗後未见起色 How&to&respond&to&a&greeting?&怎样回答别人的问候? respond&by&a&nod&点头答应 respond&with&a&smile&以微笑表示回答 respond&in&damages&赔偿损失 12.&&take&me&to&a&distant&land&带我到遥远的地方 The&foreign&visitors&came&from&a&distant&country. 外国游客来自一个遥远的国度。 13.&We&are&being&killed&for&the&wool&beneath&our&stomachs.&为了取得我们肚皮底下的羊毛,我们正在被屠杀。 Shall&we&rest&in&the&shade&beneath&these&trees?&我们在树下荫凉处休息一下好吗? The&earth&lay&beneath&a&blanket&of&snow. 大地被厚厚的白雪覆盖 14.&turn&around 回转,转向&&& turn&down减弱,降低,压低(力量、声音等);拒绝,不接受&&& turn&up找到;发现;被找到;(将底边折起)把(衣服)改短;出现;来临;露面;把声音开大;把力量加大;发生(意想不到的事) turn&in睡觉;把&交给警方;归还 turn&out关闭(煤气、自来水、电灯等);出席;到场;生产;出产;(常与to,&that连用)结果 turn&on&打开(煤气、自来水、电灯等)袭击;攻击&(=&turn&upon)(吸用麻醉品后)产生幻觉,开启使开始运作、活动或流动:开始展示,显露出,流露出 turn&off&关闭,停止终止运转、行为或流动;关掉:使厌烦: 15.&In&relief&he&burst&into&laughter.&他如释重负,突然笑了起来。 16.&Farmers&hunted&us&without&mercy.&农民总是惨无人道地捕杀我们。 17.&a&certain&number&of 一定数量的 18.&I&m&protecting&myself&from&mosquitoes.我这样做可以防止蚊虫叮咬。 19.&It&contains&a&powerful&drug&which&affects&mosquitoes.&它含有一种强效药物可以防止蚊虫叮咬。 20.&What&must&be&done&if&wildlife&protection&is&to&succeed?&如果要成功地保护野生动植物必须做些什么? 21.&&&is&very&concerned&about&it&对此很关心 22.&need&to&have&a&secure&income 需要有固定的收入 23.&Can&they&be&employed&to&work&&?&他们可以被雇来干活么? 24.&What&should&be&done&to&punish&people&who&do&harm&to&the&animals?&应该做些什么来惩罚那些伤害动物的人? 25.&run&after&追逐 26.&as&usual&像平常一样 27.&hunt&for 寻找,搜寻 28.&be&related&to&与&&有关 29.&What&should&you&say&if&you&are&being&punished&by&your&parant&for&something&you&did&wrong?&如果你正因为做错事而受到你父母的惩罚你该说些什么? 30.&They&lived&on&the&earth&tens&of&thousands&of&years&ago,&long&before&humans&came&into&being.&千百万年前,恐龙就在地球上生活,必人类的出现要早得多。 31.&Some&scientists&think&it&came&after&an&unexpected&incident&when&a&huge&rock&from&space&hit&the&earth&and&put&too&much&dust&into&the&air.&有些科学家认为恐龙灭绝是发生在一件意外事故之后,当时宇宙间一块巨石击中地球因而在空气中扬起太多的尘土。 32.&Nobody&knows&for&sure&why&and&how&dinosaurs&disappeared&from&the&earth&in&such&a&short&time.没有人确切地知道恐龙是因为什么原因,又是怎样在这么短的时间里从地球上消失的。 33.&according&to&a&UN&report&根据联合国的一份报告 34.&in&the&last&500&years&在过去500年里 35.&possible&reasons&for&the&disapperance&of&dinosaurs&恐龙消失的可能原因 36.&&how&it&might&have&become&extinct&它可能是怎样灭绝的 an&extinct&species已灭绝的物种 an&extinct&volcano死火山 All&hope&was&extinct. 一切希望都破灭了。 37.&tell&the&truth 说实话 tell&a&lie 撒谎 all&told 总共;合计 tell&the&time 看钟;报时tell&a&secret泄露秘密;&tell&fortunes.占卜 38.&It&s&a&pity&that&&真遗憾&&It's&a&pity&that&you&have&to&go&so&soon.&真遗憾你这么快就得走了。feel&pity&for&sb. 同情某人...&have&/&take&pity&on&sb.可怜某人 What&a&pity!&多么可惜[遗憾]! out&of&pity&出于怜悯[同情] 39.&I&intend/mean/&plan&to&& 我打算&& I&intend&to&go&home.我想回家。The&book&is&intended&for&beginners.本书是为初学者编写的。 We&intend&this&news&report&as&teaching&material&for&freshmen. 我们打算把这篇新闻报道作为新生教材。You&intended&that&she&go.&你计划让她去 I&mean&what&I&say.我说到做到。 I&meant&to&give&you&this&book&today,&but&I&forgot. 我本来打算今天给你这本书的,可是我忘了。Missing&the&last&bus&means&walking&home&错过最后一班车就意味着步行回家。 40.&I&d&rather&not&我不愿意&& Which&would&you&rather&do,&go&to&cinema&or&stay&at&home?&你是去看电影还是待在家里? Would&rather&die&than&surrender.宁死不投降。 41.&I&feel&like摸起来象;[口]想要,&愿意;有...的感觉 What&do&you&feel&like&doing&today?&你今天想做什么? feel&one's&heart&beat感觉到心跳feel&one's&way摸索前进 I&feel&it&my&duty&to&do&so.我认为这样做是我的责任。 42.&so&that&所以,&因此,以便&&& I&study&hard,&so&that&I&may&not&fail&in&the&examinations.&我用功,免得考不及格。 We&turned&on&the&light&so&that&we&might&see&(=so&as&to&see)&what&it&was.&我们把灯打开,以便看看它是什么。 43.&to&teach&them&a&lesson 教训某人 44.&base&on 基于,&以&&为根据 45.&a&start&and&an&ending 开头和结尾 46.&depend&on 依靠 47.&write&your&draft&打草稿 48.&swap&your&writing&with&&和某人交换作文 49.&I&suggest&making&a&special&park&for&them&我建议建一个特殊的公园。 50.&I&m&sure&that&they&will&survive&with&your&help&我相信在你的帮助下他们会生存下去的。 51.&formal&start/ending&to&the&letter 书信的正式开头/结尾 & 二、练习 一)单词拼写 1.Almost&all&the&animals&have&their&special&ways&to&p_______&themselves&from&their&e_________. 2.As&is&known&to&all,&a&cow&has&four&s________(胃). 3.If&you&want&to&set&up&a&company,&first&you&must&a_______&to&the&g________&for&p__________. 4.What&he&said&s________&that&he&wasn&t&satisfied&with&what&we&had&done. 5.&The&hotel&bill&c_________&every&fee,&i__________&the&broken&glass. 6.&M___________&are&the&kind&of&i______&which&can&be&easily&found&in&summer. 7.&He&was&a_______&by&the&story&of&the&hero. 8.&While&reading,&please&pay&much&a__________&to&your&pronunciation. 9.&Many&rare&animals&are&in&d________,&because&they&are&being&hunted&for. 10.&In&a&way,&knowledge&is&a&kind&of&p_________&arm.&
二)请根据中文意思完成下列句子 1.&你知道宇宙如何形成的吗?&Do&you&know&how&did&the&world&_______&&______&__________&? 2.在冬天你应该盖上东西保护那些植物不要冻坏。In&winter,&you&should&cover&something&to&_________&the&plants&______&the&cold. 3.他处于极度危险中。&He&is&_____&great&______. 4.他没有努力学习,因此他就在考试中失败了。&He&didn&t&work&hard.&____&___&______,&he&failed&in&the&exam. 5.当你驾驶的时候你应该注意标志。You&should&____&_______&________&the&signs&when&you&are&driving. 6.我一家人相处融洽。My&family&lives&_______&________. 7.&恐龙在几万年前就灭绝了。&Dinosaurs&______&______&millions&of&years&ago. 8.他写信申请那份工作。He&wrote&a&letter&to&_____&_______&the&job. 9.&那暴风雨对庄稼有很坏的影响The&storm&_____&a&bad&_______&_____&the&crops.。 三)单项选择 1.&It&seemed&that&he&was______&losing&his&life.&Luckily,&he&was______&in&the&end. A.&in&the&danger&&out&of&danger&&B.&in&danger&&out&of& C.&in&the&&out&of&the&&&D.&in&danger&of&;&out&of&the& 2.&More&attention&should&be&___&equipment&in&our&factory&so&that&we&can&increase&our&production &&&A.&paid&to&&B&paid&to&&C&taked&to&improve&&D.&taken&to& 3.&He&was&at&a&______&what&to&say&to&the&teacher&s&question----obviously&he&was&_____&in&thought&just&now. A.&&&&&&B.&&;&&&C&&&&&&D.&& 4.&&Have&a&good&rest,&and&you&need&to&_____&your&energy&for&the&tennis&match&this&afternoon. A.&&&B.&&&C.&&&D.& 5.&&Two&thirds&of&the&area______&with&green&grass&or&tall&trees. A.&is&&&&&B.&are&&&&&C.&is&&&D.&are& 6.&&Has&the&doctor&suggested&_______&close&attention&to&your&own&health? A&&you&&&B&your&&&C.&you&&&D.&you&to& 7.&&Lucy&had&to&call&a&taxi&because&the&box&was&_______&to&carry&all&the&way&home. A..&much&too&&&B.&too&much&&&C.&heavy&too&&D.&too&heavy& 8.&&We&can&t&figure&out&the&reason&for&more&and&more&animals&&_____. &&&A&are&dying&&&&&B.&died&&&&C.&are&died&&&&D.&dying&&out 9.&&The&winter&of&1990&was&extremely&bad.&_______,&most&people&say&it&was&the&worst&winter&of&their&lives. &&&&A.&At&&&&B.&In&&&C.&In&a&&&&D.&As&a& 10.&----Why&have&you&come&to&work&on&foot&today? &&&-----Well,&my&bike&______&and&I&hate&taking&a&crowded&bus. &&&&A.has&been&&&B&is&&&C,&will&be&&&D.&is&being& 11.&---Have&you&moved&into&the&new&house?&&&&---Not&yet.&The&&rooms&_______.& &&&&A.&are&being&&&B.&are&&&C.&are&&&D.&are&being& 12.&This&is&Ted&s&photo.&We&miss&him&a&lot.&He&___when&trying&to&save&a&child&in&an&earthquake &&&A.&&B&&is&killed&&&&C,&&was&&&&D,&&was&killing 13.&&Mary&s&pale&face&suggested&that&she&___&ill&and&her&parents&suggested&she&___&a&doctor. &&&A.&should&&should&&&B,&was&;&&&C,.&&&&D.&&would&see 14.&&A&new&cinema&______&here.&They&hope&to&finish&it&next&month. &&&A.&will&be&&&B.&is&&&C,&has&been&&&D.&is&being&built 15&&-----Is&it&____&that&the&China&will&host&the&2008&Olympic&&games&in&Beijing? &&&-----Yes,&that&s&for_____.& A.&&&B,&&&&&C,&made&&&&&D.&made&&sure 16.&He&made&a&mistake,&but&then&he&corrected&the&situation&&____&it&got&worse. &&&A.&until&&&B.&&&&&&C.&before.&&&D.& 17.&-----Will&you&give&this&message&to&Mr.&White&please?------Sorry,&I&can&t.&He&______.& &&A.&doesn&t&any&more&work&here.&&&&B.does&t&work&longer& &&C.&doesn&t&work&any&more&here&&&&D.&doesn&t&work&here&any& 18.&I&would&love&____&to&the&party&last&night&but&I&had&an&unexpected&guest. &&A.&to&&&B&to&have&&&&C,&&&&D.&having&gone & (一) 1.&protect,&enemies&&&2.&stomachs&&&3.&apply,&government,&permission&&&4.&suggested 5.&contains,&including&&6.&Mosquitos,&insect&&&7.&affected&&&8.&attention&&&9.&danger& 10.&powerful (二)& 1.&come&into&being&2.&protect,&from&3.&in,&danger&4.&As&a&result&5.&pay&attention&to&6.&in&peace& 7.&died&out&8.&apply&for&9.&had,&effect&on (三)
1-10&&BABBA&&AADBD&&&&&11-18&DCBDB&&CDB & 必修II---Unit&5知识点 II---V&Music 一、知识点 1.&match&with&与&&相匹配 2.&Have&you&ever&dreamt&of&playing&in&front&of&thousands&of&people&at&a&concert,&at&which&everyone&is&clapping&and&appreciating&your&music?&你是否梦想过在音乐会上面对成千上万的观众演唱,观众欣赏你的歌为你鼓掌么? 3.&To&be&honest,&a&lot&of&people&attach&great&importance&to&becoming&rich&and&famous.&说实在的,很多人把名和利看地很重。 To&be&honest,&I&can&hardly&wait.老实说,我已经等不及了。 attach& attach&a&document&to&a&letter 将文件附在信中 We&should&attach&primary&importance&to&the&development&of&economy. 我们要把发展经济的工作放在第一位。 be&attached&to 连在...上,&附属于;热爱,&依恋 I&am&attached&to&my&family.&我对我的家依依不舍 The&hospital&is&attached&to&that&university. 这医院附属于那所大学。& 4.&Sometimes&they&may&play&to&passers-by&in&the&street&or&subway&so&that&they&can&earn&some&extra&money&for&themselves&or&to&pay&for&their&instruments.有时他们可能在街上或地铁里为过路人演奏,这样他们可以为自己或自己要买的乐器多挣一些钱。 extra&allowance 特别津贴&extra&hand&临时雇工&extra&train&加(班火)车&extra&edition&特号,&临时增刊 Then&he&smiled&and&told&me&I&would&receive&an&extra&$100&a&year! &然后,他微笑着告诉我,我每年将得到一百镑额外收益。& &Dinner&costs&$80,&and&wine&is&extra.&&&饭菜是八十美元,酒费另收。& Children&were&extra&glad&to&see&the&foreign&visitors.&孩子们见到外国客人高兴极了。 5.&give&performances&演出 6.&be&paid&in&cash&得到现金 7.&The&musicians&were&to&play&jokes&on&each&other&as&well&as&play&music,&most&of&which&was&based&loosely&on&the&Beatles.&音乐人演奏音乐还彼此打趣逗笑,这些玩笑和音乐大多都在模仿&甲壳虫&乐队。 8.&rely&on&依靠& 9.&during&the&broadcasts&在播出的时候&& He&will&appear&on&tomorrow's&broadcast. 他明天将在广播中出现。 live&television&broadcast 实况电视广播,&现场电视广播 10.They&were&so&popular&that&their&fans&formed&clubs&in&order&to&get&familiar&with&them.&他们非常走红使得歌迷们为了更加熟悉他们而成立了俱乐部。 be&familiar&to 为&所熟悉 be&familiar&with
熟悉,&通晓,&精通 Are&you&familiar&with&the&rules&of&baseball?&你熟悉棒球规则吗? He&is&familiar&with&Chinese&ancient&history.&他通晓中国古代史。 The&things&are&familiar&to&us.&那些事为我们所熟悉。 11.&a&year&or&so&大约一年 12.&break&up&解散,打碎,&破碎,&分裂,&结束,&衰落,&分解,&变坏,&驱散 The&crowd&started&to&break&up&when&the&night&fell.&天快黑时人群开始散开了。 The&ice&will&break&up&when&the&warm&weather&comes.&天气转暖,冰层就会破裂。 Their&marriage&broke&up.&他们的婚姻破裂了。 13.&They&produced&a&new&record&in&1996,&with&which&they&celebrated&their&former&time&as&a&real&band.&在1996年,他们推出了一张新的专辑,像真正的乐队一样以此来庆祝他们以往的时光。 We&celebrated&the&New&Year&with&a&dance&party.&我们举行跳舞晚会庆祝新年。 Lu&Xun&will&be&for&ever&celebrated&as&the&glorious&harbinger&of&a&new&Chinese&cultural&movement. 鲁迅将永远作为中国新文化运动的光辉先驱受人歌颂。 14.&go&over视察;查看;查阅;复习 15.&go&away&in&different&directions&向不同的方向走开 go&away离去,&带走,&拐逃(with) 16.&in&addition&另外,加之,此外 in&addition&to&除&之外还 In&addition,&they&do&not&match&very&much. 除此之外,他们两人并不十分般配。 He&speaks&French&in&addition&to&English. 他除了英语之外,也会说法语。 17.&have&a&good&knowledge&of&&通晓,对&&很熟悉 I&have&a&good&knowledge&of&the&Chinese&culture.我对中华文化有很好的了解。 18.&send&out&radio&programmes 传送无线电节目 send&out&发送& Radio&Beijing&sends&the&news&all&over&the&world.北京广播电台向全世界播送新闻。 Send&my&regards&to&...&for&me.代我问候. 19.&The&regulars&there&were&very&kind&to&us.&那儿的老主顾对我们很友好。 20.&They&suggested&we&go&to&record&our&songs&in&a&studio.他们建议我们去录音棚灌制我们的歌曲。 It&is&suggested&that&... 有人提议... I&suggest&that&... 我觉得[认为] He&suggested&going&out&for&a&walk. 他建议出去走走。 21.&be&humorous&to&each&other&相互之间很幽默 22.&to&our&great&surprise 使我们感到惊奇的是 Don't&tell&him&about&the&present&--&it's&a&surprise.&不要告诉他礼物的事,这是件意想不到的礼物。 I&looked&at&him&in&surprise&-&I&didn't&expect&to&see&him&again.&我惊奇地看他,没想到又见到他了。 He&was&so&surprised&at&being&discovered&that&he&did&not&even&try&to&run&away. 他由于被发现而非常吃惊,甚至都没有想起逃跑。 lt's&nothing&to&be&surprised&about[at].&这事不值得大惊小怪。 23.&Sort&out&the&following&messages&that&are&mixed&up&to&make&complete&sentences&containing&attributive&clauses.选出被混在一起的信息造包含定语从句的完整的句子 sort&out分类(整理,选出,解决,惩罚,把...分类)
We&need&to&sort&out&the&garbage.&我们需要做垃圾分类。 mix&up搅匀(拌和,混淆,搞乱)
Don't&mix&up&this&pair&of&synonyms.&别把这两个同义词混淆了。 The&speech&contained&some&interesting&ideas.&这个讲演包括一些有趣的思想。 24.&make&up弥补,&虚构,&缝制,&整理,&包装,&和解,&编辑,&化妆;补足,拼凑 She&made&up&her&face&to&look&prettier. 她把脸化了妆以便看上去漂亮些。 The&boy&made&up&a&&it&was&not&true. 男孩编了个故事,这故事不是真的。 25.&be&confident&about&对&&有信心 But&in&the&long&run,&you've&got&to&be&confident&about&your&economy.但从长期来看,我们应该对经济充满信心。 26.&on&a&brief&tour&短暂的巡演 27.&Then&things&went&wrong. 然后,事情出错了。 28.&ask&him&for&advice&on&how&to&make&your&band&successful&就如何使你的乐队成功征求他的建议 29.I&m&honoured&that&很荣幸&&I&am&honoured&that&you&would&ask&me&for&advice.很荣幸你能征求我的建议。 30.&in&a&very&unusual&way&以不一般的方式 31.&come&up&with赶上,&提出,拿出 They&might&come&up&with&a&plan.他们有可能想出一个计划了。 32.&stick&to&坚持,忠于,信守&& We&don't&want&to&hear&your&&stick&to&the&facts!我们不想听你的想法,&只讲事实! 33.Above&all,&just&have&fun! 首先,就玩得开心! 34.&Music&is&more&than&just&sound.&It&is&a&way&of&thinking.&音乐不仅仅是声音。它是一种思维方式。 35.&While&singing&a&song,&you&are&learning&English&grammar&and&vocabulary.&在唱歌的时候,你就是在学习英语语法和词汇。 36.&Try&to&use&them&in&your&everyday&English&conversations&when&it&is&suitable.&适当的话在你每天的英语交谈中尽量地运用它们。 & 二、练习 一)请根据中文意思完成下列句子 1.我偶然在街上遇见一位老朋友。I&met&an&old&friend&in&the&street&_____&__________. 2.你一旦下了决心,你应该坚持下去。Once&you&make&up&your&mind,&you&should&_______&____&it. 3.当我是个小孩的时候我梦想成为一名伟大的科学家。&I&______&_____&being&a&great&scientist&when&I&was&a&child. 4.&我花了整整一个上午把我的书归类好。I&spent&a&whole&morning&_____&_____&my&books. 5.&开别人的玩笑是不礼貌的。It&is&impolite&to&_______&______&_____&others. 6.他大约六点到。He&will&arrive&at&six&o&clock&_____&____. 7.首先你应该为你学习制订好计划。______&____,&you&should&make&a&plan&for&your&study. 8.我们应该对我们的父母诚实。&We&should&_____&______&_____&our&parents. 9.&那个俱乐部去年解散了。The&club&____&____&last&year. 二)请根据首字母完成下列句子 1.&Many&people&don&t&like&a________,&especially&when&you&are&watching&a&good&play. 2.&The&song&was&a&h_____&at&once&and&its&recording&tape&rose&to&No.1&on&the&bestseller&list.. 3.&A&plan&began&to&f______&in&his&mind. 4.&Guilin&is&an&a_________&city,&which&attracts&losts&of&tourists. 5.&Two&p____________&vitnessed&the&accident. 6.&How&much&money&did&you&e____&last&month? 7.&We&need&an&e_____&day&to&do&the&job,&for&we&can&t&finish&it&on&time. 8.&Liu&Dehua&is&a&well--&known&a______. 9.&He&has&the&a______&to&speak&four&languages. 10.&His&father&is&a&famous&m________,&who&writes&many&songs. 三)单项选择 1.He&admitted&__&he&had&said&was&really&true.& A.what&&&&&&&&&&B.all&what&&&&&&&C.which&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.that 2.The&two&words&have&something&______with&each&other. A.in&difference&&&&&&&&B.in&ordinary&&&&&&&&&C.in&common&&&&&&&&D.in&same 3.His&talk&had&______&me. &&A.a&big&effect&in&&&&&&&B.a&deep&effect&for&&&C.a&deep&effect&on&&&D.a&deep&affect&on 4.This&question&is&easy&________&. &&A.to&answer&for&&&&&&&&&B.to&answer&&&&&C.to&be&answered&&&&&&&&D.to&answer&it 5.Since&1949,&the&people&s&living&standad&&____&,&causing&a&big&____&in&population. A.has&been&&rise&&B.has&been&&raise&C.has&&rise&&&D.has&&rose 6.Some&people&like&to&stay&at&home&on&Sunday,&&but&___&like&to&go&to&the&cinema. A.other&one&&&&&&&&&B.another&&&&&&&&&&C.other&&&&&&&&&&&D.others 7.His&glasses,&_____&he&was&like&a&blind&man,&were&missing. &&&&A.with&which&&&&&&&&&&&B.with&it&&&&&&C.without&which&&&&&&&D.without&it 8.Teacher&s&words&and&deeds&___a&great&effect&_____&their&students. &&&&A.&on&&&&&&&B.&to&&&&&&&&&C.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.to 9.There&is&a&mountain&_____the&top&is&always&covered&with&snow. &&A.of&that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.of&which&&&&&&&&&&&C.of&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.that 10.Her&husband&joined&her&__&her&search&___&this&unknown&radiation. A.in&&&&&&&&&&&&B.for&&&&&&&&&&&&C.of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.for 11.The&number&of&people&who&____&English&as&a&foreign&language&____&more&than&750&million. A.&&is&&&&&&&&&&B.&&are&&&&&&&C.&&are&&&&&&&D.&&is 12.He_____&home&once&a&week,&but&after&entering&middle&school,&he&____&home&once&a&month. A.&was&used&to&go,&was&used&to&go&&B.&used&to&go,&was&used&to&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&was&used&to&go,&used&to&&&&&&&&&D&used&to&go,&was&used&to&going 13.&He&came&here&_____&to&see&me. A&especially&&B&specially&&C&especial&&D&special 14.&I&m&sorry&you&don&t&like&the&skirt,&____&&&&&because&&&he&bought&it___&for&you. A&specially,&specially&&&&&B&especially,&specially& C&particularly,&especially&&D&specially,&especially (一) 1.&by&chance&2.&stick&to&3.&dreamt&of&4.&sorting&out&5.&play&jokes&on&6.&or&so&7.&Above&all 8.&be&honest&with&9.&broke&up (二)
1.&advertisements&2.&hit&3.&form&4.&attractive&5.&passers&by&6.&earn&7.&extra&8.&actor&9.&ability 10.&musician& (三)
1___5&&ACCBA&&&&&6___10&&DCABB&&&&11__15&DDBBC & `
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 dying gasp 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信