、myfav0urite工nuenti0n英语演讲小短文短文

求My Family 英语短文,最少5句话.急..急.._百度作业帮
求My Family 英语短文,最少5句话.急..急..
My family There are 5 members in my family,my father,mother,elder brother,elder sister and me.My brother and sister were married,my brother has a 4 years old daughter.We moved to Shanghai when i was 3 years old,my parents are running business in a company until now.My father is a little bit childish,he feel that nothing is important than children happy,so he always satisfy to what we want since we were small.my mother take much care to this family,i used to feel than my mother is annoying,but now i understand what my mom did was for our own good.My brother is cuteand very tolerate,my sister is a strong-determination women,we fought everyday when we were small,but our relationship is close.I feel happy to have such family.
My famiy is happy.My father works in beijing .He is a teacher.My mother is a nurse.She works in beijing too.
happiness family. There are three people in my family. My father, my mother and I. My father cares of me very carefully. My mother ofen plays with me.I love my family!
love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice,
您可能关注的推广您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请将短文翻译成英语
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
?Butokay,nowtimeanywayearlierlot,actually!IalsoRecentgoodworkaboveallalsosmooth,abittoobusylearningtheLordabove.Youknow,myEnglishlearningmorepressure,itistheintentiontolearntofeelbadorschool,andthisdoesnothavetoaskyoutohelpmeafavour,thatwouldliketolearnEnglish,spokenmuchonspendeffort,Iunderstandthisinformationisnotverydeep,yourEnglishverygood,andyougotothetimewhenthebookstoretogoformetofindsomemoreappropriateOral-relatedbooks.Iknowyouareverybusyonweekdaystowork,youdonotoftentraveltoGuangzhouto?
?Butokay,nowtimeanywayearlierlot,actually!IalsoRecentgoodworkaboveallalsosmooth,abittoobusylearningtheLordabove.Youknow,myEnglishlearningmorepressure,itistheintentiontolearntofeelbadorschool,andthisdoesnothavetoaskyoutohelpmeafavour,thatwouldliketolearnEnglish,spokenmuchonspendeffort,Iunderstandthisinformationisnotverydeep,yourEnglishverygood,andyougotothetimewhenthebookstoretogoformetofindsomemoreappropriateOral-relatedbooks.Iknowyouareverybusyonweekdaystowork,youdonotoftentraveltoGuangzhouto?FromthetimethenextmusthavetimetocometomyhousetoOh!Let'shaveagoodtimedidnotmeet.Lookforwardtothearrivalofthistime.Anne阿拉伯文到英语朝鲜语到英语德语到法语德语到英语俄语到英语法语到德语法语到英语荷兰语到英语葡萄牙语到英语日语到英语西班牙语到英语希腊语到英语意大利语到英语英语到阿拉伯文英语到朝鲜语英语到德语英语到俄语英语到法语英语到荷兰语英语到葡萄牙语英语到日语英语到西班牙语英语到希腊语英语到意大利语英语到中文(繁体)英语到中文(简体)中文到英语中文(繁体到简体)中文(简体到繁体)更好的翻译建议感谢您为Google翻译提供翻译建议。我们会利用您的建议在将来更新我们的系统时提高翻译质量。Mary:Thelastlettershouldhavebeenreceived?IsnotworkingortoobusyandIdidnothavetimetoreturn?Butokay,nowtimeanywayearlierlot,actually!IalsoRecentgoodworkaboveallalsosmooth,abittoobusylearningtheLordabove.Youknow,myEnglishlearningmorepressure,itistheintentiontolearntofeelbadorschool,andthisdoesnothavetoaskyoutohelpmeafavour,thatwouldliketolearnEnglish,spokenmuchonspendeffort,Iunderstandthisinformationisnotverydeep,yourEnglishverygood,andyougotothetimewhenthebookstoretogoformetofindsomemoreappropriateOral-relatedbooks.Iknowyouareverybusyonweekdaystowork,youdonotoftentraveltoGuangzhouto?FromthetimethenextmusthavetimetocometomyhousetoOh!Let'shaveagoodtimedidnotmeet.Lookforwardtothearrivalofthistime.Anne您到底要翻译几篇文章啊?要不要一起写下来好呢?
大家还关注
证明(1+a/n^1/2)^n当a<0时...您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
一片通英语听力小短文第三级3-4: 找工与全职-工作-职业(mp3)
时间:14-11-21来源:
[提示:]双击单词,即可查看词义!
Part Time and Full Time-Work-Job找工与全职-工作-职业
Sandy Beethoven started her first job when she was eighteen.It was at a flower shop that sold flowers for all kinds of occasions.珊蒂.贝多芬在18岁的时候开始她的第一份工作。那是在卖各种场合用花的花店里工作。
Her pay was only five bucks an hour,but she enjoyed the work.The money was used to buy herself some perfumes,cosmetics,accessories,and gifts for friends and families.她的工资一小时只有5块钱(美金),但是她喜欢(享受)那份工作。那些钱用来给她自己买一些香水,化妆品,装饰品,还有给朋友和家人买礼物。
When Sandy was 21 years old,she got a job at an accounting office as a secretary.She answered the phone,arranged her boss's meetings,and typed paperwork for clients.Her starting salary was eight dollars an hour.Within one year,Sandy's pay got raised to ten dollars an hours.当珊蒂21岁的时候,她得到一份在会计办到室做秘书的工作。她(的工作是)接听电话,安排她的老板的会议,还要为客户打文件。她的起薪是一小时8美元。不到一年(在一年之内),珊蒂的工资调涨到一小时10美元。
After graduating from clooege,she was hired by a law firm.This was a very busy office.It required her to work extremely hard for long hours,five days a week,but she said it was a good learning experience for her.大学毕业之后,她受雇于一个法律公司(法律事物所)。这是个非常繁忙的办公室。她被要求长时间(且)极努力地工作,每周(连续工作)5天,但她说这对她是个很好的学习经历。
责编:JZ0025&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了:
&&&&&&&&&&英语口试题目及短文(下学期福建工程学院)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
英语口试题目及短文(下学期福建工程学院)
福&#8203;建&#8203;工&#8203;程&#8203;学&#8203;院&#03;0&#03;1&#8203;―&#8203;―&#03;0&#03;2&#8203;年&#8203;下&#8203;学&#8203;期&#8203;大&#8203;二&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;口&#8203;语&#8203;考&#8203;试&#8203;的&#8203;题&#8203;目&#8203;及&#8203;短&#8203;文&#8203;,&#8203;有&#8203;几&#8203;篇&#8203;写&#8203;的&#8203;不&#8203;错&#8203;,&#8203;可&#8203;以&#8203;借&#8203;鉴&#8203;到&#8203;别&#8203;的&#8203;地&#8203;方
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢你的家庭情况如何你和家人相处得好吗以my family为题写一篇英语短文
你的家庭情况如何你和家人相处得好吗以my family为题写一篇英语短文
08-11-30 &匿名提问 发布
my family I am Sallya .I&#39;m a 12-year-old schoolboy.I&#39;m thin and short.There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He is tall and strong. He likes to help others .He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a nurse. She works in my father&#39;s hospital.She is very polite.She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.
请登录后再发表评论!
my family I am Sallya .I&#39;m a 12-year-old schoolboy.I&#39;m thin and short.There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He is tall and strong. He likes to help others .He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night.
请登录后再发表评论!
my family I am Sallya .I&#39;m a 12-year-old schoolboy.I&#39;m thin and short.There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He is tall and strong. He likes to help others .He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a nurse. She works in my father&#39;s hospital.She is very polite.She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.
请登录后再发表评论!
勇敢的健康得过好每一天,体会家庭的含义,积极应对所有生活的方方面面。
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信