&&¥3.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
翻译及短文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢There was a football game on TV last Saturday evening. The game was between a Spanish team and an Italian team. 上周六的晚上,电视上播放了一场足球赛,是西班牙队对意大利队。 I sat in front of the TV at 7 oclock, when the game just ...
最新英语小故事
英语小故事带翻译
每天阅读一篇英语小故事,每周阅读一部英文名著:完结,即将连载《海蒂》 
英语小故事网推荐
A judge, a bishop, and a conductor were having a discussion. All three were rath...
A story around campus has it that a student once sent a telegram to his parents ...
My son, who made the deans list in his freshman year at Ball State University in...
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. 一个小女孩和她的老师正在...
A farmer and his son, traveling by horse and buggy up a narrow lane, met a motor...
A farmer purchases an old, run-down, abandoned farm with plans to turn it into a...
每个星期天,牧师都会在教堂前面召集一群孩子,给他们讲一个故事。有一次,为了更好地...
英语小故事网热点哪有高中的英语阅读短文(带翻译的),和完形填空(带翻译和解释的)?
提问:级别:五年级来自:山西省晋中市
回答数:5浏览数:
哪有高中的英语阅读短文(带翻译的),和完形填空(带翻译和解释的)?
哪有高中的英语阅读短文(带翻译的),和完形填空(带翻译和解释的)?问题补充:
要适合高中的
&提问时间: 00:07:19
最佳答案此答案已被选择为最佳答案,但并不代表问吧支持或赞同其观点
回答:级别:三年级 08:54:23来自:山东省聊城市
我可以介绍个网址给你, ,到里面注册一下,可以发站内短信给我,也是这个用户名。
提问者对答案的评价:
我找不到,问题快到期了,就采纳你把
回答:级别:硕士研究生 03:17:56来自:湖南省
英语阅读短文和完形填空没有带翻译的!
但是英文文章有带翻译的!可以吗?
可以就等你采纳答案了再告诉你吧
回答:级别:三年级 17:04:28来自:安徽省
英语学习网站有一些!
回答:级别:三年级 20:25:06来自:山东省济宁市
英语学习网站
回答:级别:专业试用 16:30:25来自:安徽省滁州市
推荐一本好书:英语沙龙创刊十年珍藏版。里面全部是英汉对译。而且高中生所做的不少文章都是出自里面。县级杂志销售摊点都有卖的。
总回答数5,每页15条,当前第1页,共1页
同类疑难问题
最新热点问题初二的英语小短文带翻译20~30词-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初二的英语小短文带翻译20~30词
初二的英语小短文带翻译20~30词
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初二的英语小短文带翻译20~30词”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初二的英语小短文带翻译20~30词”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初二的英语小短文带翻译20~30词,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Beijing---Capital of Chain
Beijing is the capital of China.It's a large modern city with a long hostory.Beijing is also a city of tourism.
Do you like Beijing?
翻译: 北京是中国的首都。它是一个历史悠久的现代化城市。北京也是一个旅游胜地。你喜欢北京么?通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:如题,不过字数一定要少,越少越好,必带翻译!!!答:Beijing---Capital of Chain Beijing is the capital of China.It's a large modern city with a long hostory.Beijing is also a city of tourism. Do you like Beijing? 翻译: 北京是中国的首都。它是一个历史悠久的现代化城市。北京也是一个...===========================================问:(我英语不是很好,20-30词简单点的就可以了)不要网上找的,小笑话、小...答:嗯,这个简单。 Can His Football Come out to play Tom knocked on the door of his friend's house.When his friend's mother answered,he asked,"can Jim come out to play? " ''No,'' saied the mother,''it's too cold ." ''well,then,"S s...===========================================问:(我英语不是很好,20-30词简单点的就可以了)不要网上找的,小笑话、小...答:京东风扇斤啊风微风无附件死掉了分解法撒旦===========================================问:(我英语不是很好,20-30词简单点的就可以了)不要网上找的,小笑话、小...答:I'm Jim,I come from England.I am learning Chinese in BeiJing now.And my parents works in BeiJing.I have many friends here,and they often eat together.China's food is very delicious,I very like it.我是吉姆,我来自英国,我现在在...===========================================问:(我英语不是很好,20-30词简单点的就可以了)不要网上找的,小笑话、小...答:1. Beijing---Capital of China Beijing is the capital of China.It's a large modern city with a long hostory.Beijing is also a city of tourism. Do you like Beijing? 翻译: 北京是中国的首都。它是一个历史悠久的现代化城市。北京也是...===========================================问:(我英语不是很好,20-30词简单点的就可以了)不要网上找的,小笑话、小...答:As is known to us aii,playing sports can help us keep healthy.So let me tell you my day of sports.In the morning,I did morning exercises.And I played football in the afternoon.It was too hot.So I swam in the pool with my friend...===========================================问:(我英语不是很好,20-30词简单点的就可以了)不要网上找的,小笑话、小...答:你好,望采纳,谢谢! My Teacher-我的老师 My favourite teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. She has two big eyes, a high nose and a little red mouth. There is always a smile on her face. Miss Huang likes singing and c...===========================================问:5篇,初中水平。。。。答:1 Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外...===========================================问:跪求30词的英语小短文、 不要太长、内容简单点、有题目、有翻译、、、、答:dslfkweurjjsajjkidskfdjdjdsfjgjguiuruewgkreirieki===========================================Beijing---Capital of Chain Beijing is the capital of China.It's a large modern city with a long hostory.Beijing is also a city of tourism. Do you like Beijing? 翻译: 北京是中国的首...===========================================The spring festival is coming. It usually comes in January or Febuary. At this time, all the family members will sit together to have a big meal talking and having fun. (有30词了,自编...=========================================== I'm Jim,I come from England.I am learning Chinese in BeiJing now.And my parents works in BeiJing.I have many friends here,and they often eat together.China's food is very del...===========================================is ** years old.She has got long hair and two big eyes .I think she is a successful teacher.We all like her very much.Because she is really friendly and beautiful! 中文翻译: 那是...===========================================My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teache... 如此我决定帮助做家事。 在我起来了之后,我洗了一些衣裳。 然后我带着篮子去购物。...===========================================也能令我开心。但是现在我不喜欢音乐了。我对集邮感兴趣了。这些老邮票中的一些是很有价值的。我认为它很有趣。你也是这样认为的吗?你的爱好是什么呢?你能告诉我吗...=========================================== A student came home from scool and looked very tired.His mother said:"oh,you look tired,you must had a hard day today.''"It was terrible,''the student said"The computer broke d...=========================================== 例文一: There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you m...===========================================人口继续照现在这个速度增长的话,不出几年,就会发生食物短缺。我们该如何解决这些问题呢?如果我们多吃蔬菜,少吃肉类的话,我们就会有更多的食物。因为同样大小的土地如...===========================================Tong ,他因画竹而出名。因此很多人都来问他怎么画竹。 人们很好奇Wen Tong 画的竹子怎么那么栩栩如生。事实上,是因为他从小生活在有竹子的地方,并且他从小就很喜欢竹...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助优美英语短文翻译及阅读
如何提高英语翻译能力?不仅要对英文表达烂熟于心,对于中文的驾驭能力也至关重要呢。我们准备了一篇&strong&英文短文翻译&/strong&呈现给大家,希望大家在罗伯特o金斯伯格的《审美的体验》一文摘选中能获得启发。
优美英语短文翻译及阅读
Robert GinsbergAn Experience of AestheticsI climbed the heights above Yosemite Valley, California in order to see the splendid granite mountain, Half Dome, in its fullest view. Approaching the edge through the woods I was filled with heightened expectation. I saw the ruin of a cabin and my approach caused the alignment of the chimney on this side of the valley with the shorn mountain across the valley. I stopped. Something happened. The stone verticals corresponded, one human-shaped, the other natural. The human site was still engaged in sightseeing. I was on its side. I saw the famous sight through the eyes of the ruin. I had c I discovered an unexpected dimension to the beauty of the scene I’ve seen. 为了饱览壮丽的花岗岩山峰半穹顶的全景,我登上了加州约塞米蒂谷的高地。穿过树林,走近山沿,心中充满美的期盼。远远望见一处小屋的废墟,走到近前,只见山谷这边的烟囱与横穿山谷的陡峭山崖恰好连成一线。我停下脚步,奇观出现了:两道石壁遥相呼应,一边人工打造,一边浑然天成。人造景观这边仍供观光游览,我此时就身临其境。透过小屋的废墟,我看到了著名的景观。我怀着对美的期盼而来,不经意间却发现了美的另一番天地。In this experience I had been seeking the aesthetic. I knew I would find it, for I had seen postcards in advance and was following the trail map. The seeking took considerable effort and time. It was a heavy investment. I was not going for the scientific purpose of studying rock formation, nor was it for the recreational purpose of exercising my limbs in the fresh air, though that exertion added intensity to the experience and was its context. Primarily, I was going for the scenic wonders. No wonder that I would take delight in seeing Half Dome. The expectation elicited the outcome. I was suitably prepared. No distractions of practical consideration—or theoretic—detracted from my concentrated expectancy. Indeed, the world all around me on the climb contributed to the context for my goal. I was on the terrain of nature in a national park, following the trail to a viewpoint upon a celebrated natural formation. Each step in the climb not only brought me closer but obliged me to sense the altitude. Moving through the thick woods was in anticipatory contrast to the great gap of the valley and the starkness of the treeless granite boulder.这次旅程中我一直在捕捉一种美感。我知道会如愿以偿,因为我事先看过一些有关的风景明信片,循着山路示意图一路找来。这样的寻找费时费力,投入颇大。我此行的目的既不是出于对科学的动机来研究岩石的结构,也不是出于娱乐消遣的考虑在清新的空气中舒展肢体——尽管这次跋涉加深了我对美的体验,而且是这番体验的不可或缺的环节。我来这主要是为了览胜,因此见到半穹顶自然欣喜不已。有什么样的期盼就有什么样的结果。我有备而来,心无旁骛,一心期盼着美景,不受任何实际或假设因素的干扰。真的,在攀登过程中,我周围的一切都为寻美营造了氛围。我登上了国家公园的天然山地,循着山道前来观赏闻名遐迩的大自然的鬼斧神工。攀登中的每一步不仅使我距目标越来越近,也使我感受到海拔越来越高。不出所料,穿行在茂密的树林中,登上大峡谷寸草不生的花岗岩巨石,两种不同境界给人以强烈的反差。希望你也能通过这篇优美的英文短文节选和再三斟酌的中文译文获得美的体验!
猜你喜欢读
丰富英语视频,互动生字卡,免费英语天天放松,按级别全面提升您的英语能力
和超过6百万订阅用户一起,天天向上!
John不太了解意大利菜,他决定先致电那个餐厅询问意大利粉及牛排的分类和煮法。
全球化吃货养成术
吃货当道。吃货,不是胖子的代名词,不带贬义色彩,而是“美食控”,是十足的生活爱好者。
学习英语的人都希望自己能说一口地道的英语。但是有没有人告诉过你,想要听起来像老外一样地
道,你需要动词短语的帮助?
实用小百科
你的英语有多实用呢?在碰上外国人的时候,能真正地和老外无障碍地沟通吗?
一步一步往上爬
人人都想升职,但不是人人都知道如何让老板心甘情愿地升你的职。职业阶梯的顶端回报丰厚,但你要一步一步往上爬。
Hold住商务谈判
谈判的确是较高段位的商务活动。如果你有机会参与谈判,而且还是跟国外公司谈判,恭喜你,你获得了一个很好的证明自己的机会!
更多PDF,精选最受欢迎的文章,方便你随时随地学习!
英孚教育,全球卓著的英语培训专家。自1965年起,致力于打破语言、文化和地域上的障碍,全球学员逾1500万。
花20分钟进行专业的英语水平测试,了解自己的英语水平
英孚绝大部分外籍培训师来自英语母语国家,拥有国际英语教师资格,不仅教学经验丰富,更热心英语教学。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信