goestoyouryour birthdayydinner中文

When is your birthday?的中文是_百度知道
When is your birthday?的中文是
提问者采纳
你的生日是什么时候?~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O,互相帮助,祝共同进步!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你生日是什么时候
你的生日?
给好评,悬尝
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁units 1-3 综合测试题231-第2页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
units 1-3 综合测试题231-2
Irisneverforgetstoturnth;thecookerisoff.;“ButistheTVoffinthesitti;Shegoestothesittingrooma;“Yes,Idon’tusuallyforget;train.”;Soshegoesbacktothefrontd;stopssuddenly.;“Mykey!It’ssomew
Iris never forgets to turn the cooker off but she goes back to the kitchen to make sure. Yes,the cooker is off.“But is the TV off in the sitting room?”She goes to the sitting room and feels a knob (旋钮) on the TV set.“Yes, I don’t usually forget that. Oh dear! It’s getting a bit late. I don’t want to miss thattrain.”So she goes back to the front door and opens it. She is going through the doorway when shestops suddenly.“My key! It’s somewhere in my handbag, I think. No, it’ not in the frontpocket. Ah, I know! Yes, it’s in my coat pocket. Thank goodness! I must run all the way.”Halfway down the garden path she looks at the sky, which is covered with grey clouds.“I know it’s going to rain. And that bedroom window is wide open. I must close it. I supposeI can catch the next train.”She opens the door again, putting the key back in her handbag. She throws her handbag onthe hall table, rushes upstairs and closes the window.Then she runs downstairs and straight out of the house, closing the door behind her noisily.But she doesn’t catch either the first or the second train.And it doesn’t rain all day.Poor Iris!68. Iris worries too much because ________.A. she usually forgets to turn off the cookerB. she usually forgets to turn off the TV setC. she is very forgetfulD. she usually forgets her key69. Iris goes back to the kitchen to ________.A. make sure that the cooker is offB. turn off the cookerC. feel the knob on the TV setD. talk to someone70. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in Iris’ worries?A. Her electric cooker. B. Her baby.C. Her key.
D. Her train.71. What do you think of Iris?A. Brave. B. Kind. C. Honest. D. Too careful.
EOn a rainy day, you will see many streams of muddy (多泥的) water running down the slopes (山坡) of a hill. The water is muddy because it washes away soil from the hill slopes.Sometimes soil is blown away by strong winds. When the soil is carried away by water orwind, we say that the land is eroded (侵蚀). This is known as soil erosion.Plants cannot grow on eroded land. There is not enough soil on eroded land to give them thethings they need. Plants need water and salts from the soil.We can do a number of things to stop soil erosion. This is called soil conservation (保护).One way of soil conservation on flat, open ground is to grow small plants such as grasses.Their roots hold the soil tightly together. Another way is to plant trees around an open field. Thussoil erosion by strong winds cannot take place. Rows of trees act as a very big wall.Soil erosion on slopes can be stopped by cutting “steps” called terraces (梯田). Watercarrying soil cannot run straight down the slope now. It has to run down the terraces. This slowsdown the flow of the water. Most of the soil in the water is left behind on the terraces.There are some other ways of soil conservation.72. On a rainy day the water running down the slopes of a hill is muddy because ________.A. there is no terrace on the slopesB. there is no small plant on the slopesC. it washes away soil from the slopesD. there is too much soil on the slopes73. Plants cannot grow on eroded land because _____.A. there is a lot of sandB. there is not enough water and saltsC. there is no waterD. the land is too hard74. One way of soil conservation on flat, open ground is ________.A. to grow small plants such as grassesB. to plant trees around an open fieldC. to add fertilizer to the soilD. A and B75. From the passage we learn that there are ________ ways to reserve soil.A. only three
C. more than three
D. six 第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)Most America school students havea long summer holiday.
76. ______It is usually from June to September. During the holiday,
77. ______students often travel or have summer works. Some students
78. ______take courses in summer school. Mary spent her last summer in 79. ______a summer school. She studied two courses, traveled with 80. ______her family. They saw interested places near their home in 81. ______Seattle. Mary’s friend, Peter, who worked at a gasoline station 82. ______during the summer. He sold gasoline and mend cars. He
83. ______made many money and saved nearly all of it. Peter is going to 84. ______university the next year. He needs money for the university
85. ______tuition (学费).第二节 书面表达(满分25分)假如你是王璐,你在报上看到上海电视台今年八月将举办外国人“学中文,唱中文歌”才艺大赛。你的美国朋友Tom正在上海一所大学学中文,你觉得他应该去试一试。请按以下要点给他写信告知此事,并表示可以提供帮助。1. 比赛时间:8 月16日2. 报名时间:截止到7月16日3. 报名地点:上海电视台注意:1. 信的格式已给出;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 词数:100左右。参考词汇:才艺大赛talent showDear Tom,Yours,Wang Lu 必修1 Units 1-3 综合测试题听力原文、参考答案及重点解析听力原文Text 1M: How about phoning Jack and asking him to join us for dinner? W: I think you should do that.He hardly knows who I am.Text 2M: Let me see. I have written down my family name, middle name, first name, birthday andaddress. Anything else? W: No, that’s fine. We’ll fill in the rest. You just sign at the bottom.Text 3W: I’m worried that we may soon run out of oil. M: By then we’ll surely make better use of thepower from the sun, the wind or the waves.Text 4W: Here’s your room, sir. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this wonderful view of the ocean. M: Thanks.Here is a tip. W: Thank you, sir. If there’s anything you need to know, please call me at any time.I’ll be at the entrance hall all night.Text 5M: Excuse me, can you tell me if this bus goes to the zoo? W: I’m afraid I can’t. I’ve been herefor only a few weeks. M: Oh, but thank you all the same.Text 6M: Excuse me, I’ve come to look at the apartment you advertised in the paper. W: Fine. Do yousmoke or drink?M: No. W: Good. Are you working near here? M: I have a part-time job. But I’m a full-timestudent. W: Do you mind having a roommate? M: Oh, no, not at all.W: OK. I’ll show you the room in a minute.Text 7M: Good morning, Mrs Green. Can I borrow your long-legged chair, please? W: Not now, MrSmith. I can give it to you this afternoon. My husband is using it right now. He’s painting. M:Painting? That’s very interesting! He must be interested in it. W: Oh, it’s not his interest. Hedoes not like it. M: Doesn’t like it? Is your husband painting a picture then? W: No, he can’tpaint pictures. He isn’t an artist. M: Isn’t an artist! What is he doing then? W: He is painting thesitting room.Text 8W: Can I help you? M: Yes, I’d like to read some articles that are on reserve in the library for Humanity 411. W: Professor Reagan’s class? M: That’s right. How did you know?W: You’re not the first person coming in asking for these articles. M: I see. Well, since I have not read any of them yet, it doesn’t really matter which one you give me first. W: I’m afraid I can’t give you any of them at the moment. They’ve all been checked out. M: You’re kidding, all of them?W: I’ve asked Professor Reagan twice already to bring in additional copies of the articles, but no sooner had I placed them on the shelves than they were gone. See that girl in red? She’s been waiting for the articles to be returned. M: And here I am. I went out of my way to free the whole afternoon to read. W: I’m sorry, but there is nothing I can do now. All I can suggest is that you come early tomorrow morning and try again. We open at eight.Text 9M: I’d like to book seats for Macbeth, please. W: Yes, sir. M: Have you got any seats in the front, please? W: Yes, we have. M: How much are they? W: 3.75 pounds each. M: Are there any seats at 2.50 pounds? W: Yes, but they’re at the back. For how many? M: For four, please. W: For which night? M: What about Saturday, October 21st? W: I can give you four seats in Row 18.M: How long will the performance last? W: Two and a half hours. M: Thank you. How much is that, please?W: Ten pounds.Text 10Now it’s time for the weather forecast.What’s the weather going to be like in China today?In the area around Beijing, it will be sunny with few clouds but nice and warm. It’ll be a beautiful day to go fishing.Down in the south, in Hong Kong, it’s going to be sunny and hot, very hot. It’s 32 degrees now, a perfect day for the beach.But it’s not so nice in Lanzhou. It’s cold and windy. We expect rain there and throughout the northwest this afternoon.And in the Tianshan Mountains, it’s freezing. It’s zero degrees. North of Urumqi, there are two feet of snow, and it’s going to snow some more. It’s a perfect place for winter sports.On the East Coast, in Shanghai, it’s sunny and warm. It’s a beautiful day for a picnic. And that is the weather in China today.参考答案1-5 CABAB 6-10 CCBBC 11-15 AACAB16-20 ACCBC听力填空题(选做)(18-20 One possible version)18. few clouds 19. Hong Kong
20. Sunny and warm21-25 BCACD
26-30 ACBDA
31-35 DABBD36-40 BCDAC
41-45 ABDAD
46-50 CBDAB51-55 BCDAC
56-60 CBDCD
61-65 CBCAB66-70 BCCAB
71-75 DCBDC76-85(One possible version)76. America→American 77.√ 78. works→work79. school→schools 80. travelled前加and 81. interested→ interesting
82. 去掉who 83. mend→ mended84. many→much 85. 去掉第一个the书面表达(One possible version)Dear Tom,I read in a newspaper that a “Learn Chinese, Sing Chinese Songs” Talent Show for Foreigners would be organized by Shanghai Television Station on August 16. I know you have been
learning Chinese for a year and are good at singing Chinese songs. I think it is a good chance for you to show your singing talent and how well you’ve learned Chinese. If you would like to try, you’ll have to go to the TV station to sign up before July 16th. If there is anything I can do for you, I would be very glad to help.Yours,
Wang Lu 重点解析22. C。根据答语“English”可知,上句应该问的是印度的官方语言是什么,故正确答案应该是official。23. A。give up戒除,放弃;give in屈服,认输;give out放出;give away让出,捐献。30. A。be based on为固定搭配,意思是“以??为根据”。35. D。concerning为介词,意思是“关于;涉及”。be concerned about为固定短语,意思是 “关心”。59. C。根据第一段“I am just storing knowledge, yet I fail to communicate with others ... I don’t know how to socialize.”可以判断,答案为C。64. A。由第一段最后一句 “... which means they are connected with the American West cowboy culture and outdoor work.”可知,牛仔裤是和美国西部的牛仔文化和户外工作联系在一起的,故A为正确答案。68. C。推理题。从第一段首句“Iris is very forgetful and so she worries a lot.”可知,Iris深感忧虑是因为她健忘。72. C。由短文第一段最后一句“The water is muddy because it washes away soil from the hill slopes.”可知,从山坡上流下来的雨水含有很多泥是因为它冲走了山坡上的泥土。包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、中学教育、units 1-3 综合测试题231等内容。 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  units 1-3 综合测试题2 隐藏&& 必修1 utits1-3 综合测试题 命题:马玉祥 康亢 骆红 沈兆君 俞灶新 胡迪 冯正来 姓名 班级 得分 自我评价 第一部分 ...   完成或改写下列句子(每空 1 分,共 25 分) 56.我拿不准这本书是谁的。 ... units 1-3 综合测试题2 10页 免费 Book 2 Units 2-3 9页 免费...  2) 举例说明你自己的观点。 选修 7 Units 1-3 单元综合测试题 听力原文、 听力原文、参考答案及重点解析听力原文 Text 1 W: Did you watch the evening ...   Units 1-3单元综合测试题_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。选修七...第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分 35 分) 第一节 语法和词汇(共 15 小题...   Units 1-3综合测试题_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。第一学期英语科单元...Above all 第二小题 阅读理解(共 10 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 20 分) 阅读...  七年级(上)Units 1-3 综合测试题听力原文,参考答案及解析 听力原文 I. 1. Good afternoon, Bob. 2. Nice to meet you. 3. Hello! I'm Mary. 4. How...   人教新课标必修二units 1-3 单元测试题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。人教新课标必修二必修2Units 1-3 单元综合测试题 命题:陈梅 邓若媛 名丽 吴义梅 马...  高中英语必修二必修二 Units 1―3 测试题 学员:赵紫君 教师:李军力 (本试卷共有五小题,满分:100 分,考试时间:45 分钟)第一小题 单项填空(共 25 小题;每...   Units 1-3 测试题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。第一学期英语科单元考试( B2. Units 1―3) (本试卷共有五小题,满分:100 分,考试时间:45 分钟)第一小题 ...
别人正在看什么?您当前所在位置:
小学六年级英语试题――人教版下学期期末复习试题
【编者按】为了丰富同学们的学习生活,精品学习网小学频道为同学们搜集整理了小学六年级英语试题&&人教版下学期期末复习试题,供大家参考,希望对大家有所帮助!
单项选择题
1.Lookat_____picture.Initwecansee______smallboatontheriver.
A.a,aB.the,theC.the,aD.a,the
2.Hereareyournewtrousers.Please_______.
A.lookitafterB.lookafteritC.lookthemafterD.lookafterthem
3.Thepurseis______.It&snot______.
A.my,hisB.hers,hisC.her,mineD.mine,her
4.ThisisMr.Huang&swatch.Please______.
A.givethemtohimB.givehimthem
C.giveittohimD.givehimit
5.Doyouknowthegirloverthere?She_______areddresstoday.
A.putsonB.haveC.isinD.takesoff
6.&_____inyourChinesebook?&&Aphotoofmytwinsister.&
A.Who&sB.What&sC.Where&sD.How&s
7.Mike&sschoolbagis_____thefloor_____hisdesk.
A.on,inB.on,underC.beside,nearD.behind,over
8.It&salready(已经)midnight.It&stime_____,Ithink.
A.togotobedB.gotobedC.forthebedD.fortobed
9.&Oh,yourkitesareverynice.&&_______.&
A.That&srightB.It&sniceC.Yes,youarerightD.Thankyou
10.Jim,withTom,BillandLuMing_____thereinthetreehouse.
A.aresittingB.issittingC.areupD.isup
14.&Doyouhaveasweaterlikethis?&&Yes,Ihave_____.&
A.oneB.aoneC.redoneD.it
15.Hello,Jack________.
A.Here&saflowerfromyouB.Here&saflowerofyou
C.HerearetwoflowersforyouD.Herehasaflowerforyou
1.格林一家现在住在伦敦.
__________are_______________now.
2.在中间的那个年长者是乔伊的爷爷.
Theoldman_______________isJoy&s_____.
3.高小姐叫我坐在这对双胞胎之间.
MissGaoasks____________________thetwins.
4.你能肯定这是他最喜爱的游戏吗?
_____you_____thatit&shis__________?
5.现在踢足球怎样?
____________________now?
6.别担心,我来帮你.
________.__________helpyou.
7.公园里的人太多了,金夫人找不到她的女儿了.
Therearetoo__________inthepark.Mrs.King__________her______.
下列各句中只有一处错误,划出并改正在横线上,如需添加,则用&^&符
1.Howmanysheepscanyouseeonthehilloverthere?_______
2.Thecomputerisold,anditskeyboardisnew._______
3.IstheTVinyourhomecolororblackorwhite?________
4.Yourshoesareverynice,andhisisverynice,too._______
5.Idon&tthinkit&stimetogoherhome._______
6.&Whichbikeisunderthebigtree?&&Mike&s.&_______
7.&Aren&tLucyandLilyindifferentclass?&&Yes,theyare.&_______
8.Yourcoatisinthebed.Pleaseputiton._______
9.Youcanseeadesk,achairandaclockinthepicture.
Andwhatcanyouseeinit?______
10.Mr.andMrs.BrownwantliveinChinaverymuch._______
Iworkinasmallshop(商店).It&snearanEnglish1.Everydaythestudentscometo2things.Inthemorning,Igetup3six,andthenIhavebreakfast.Igoto4bybike.Igettotheshopataboutsixfifty.Theshop5atseven.Wesell(卖)things6foodanddrink(食品和饮料).Wehaveschoolthings,too,sothere7oftenmanypeopleinourshop8morningtoevening.Ihave9intheshop.Atsevenintheeveningtheshopisclosed(关闭).Weallgohome10supper.
1.A.hillB.houseC.schoolD.river
2.A.buyB.sellC.takeD.want
3.A.onB.inC.atD.from
4.A.schoolB.bedC.classD.work
5.A.opensB.openC.isopeningD.isopen
6.A.withB.likeC.forD.about
7.A.areB.e
8.A.inB.onC.atD.from
9.A.supperB.breakfastC.teaD.lunch
10.A.toB.atC.withD.for
HanMei:Excuseme,Jim.What&sthetime,please?
Jim:It&sfivefifteen.
HanMei:Oh,it&slate.ImustgoandseeMissGao.
Jim:HowisMissGao?Sheisn&tatschooltoday.
HanMei:Sheisn&twelltoday.
Jim:Oh,youhavemanyniceflowers.YoucangiveflowerstoMissGao.
HanMei:Yes,you&reright.Willyougowithme,Jim?
Jim:Sorry,HanMei.Myparentsareatwork.
ImustlookaftermychildBruno.Heisill.
HanMei:Yourchild?Doyouhaveachild?
Jim:Oh,no.It&smydog.Imustgonow.Bye!
HanMei:Ah,Jim.Youareveryfunny.Bye!
根据对话内容,选择正确答案
1.HanMeiwill______.
A.gohomeB.playgamesC.gotoschoolD.seeMissGao
2.HanMei&sflowersarefor______.
A.JimB.MissGao&shusbandC.MissGaoD.Jim&sparents
3.MissGaois______today.
A.athomeB.verywellC.atschoolD.athome
4.Brunois______.
A.aboyB.agirlC.Jim&schildD.adog
5.WhichisNOTright?______
A.Jim&sparentsarenotatworktoday.B.Jimdoesn&thaveachild.
C.Jimdoesn&tgotoseeMissGao.D.Jim&sdogisn&twelltoday.
JohnisaCanadian.Helivesinatallbuildinginthecity(城市)ofToronto.Thereareeighteenfloorsinthebuilding,andhelivesonthefifteenthfloor.Heusesalift(电梯)togoupanddown.
Johnworksveryhard.Hegoestoworkearly.Everydayheleaves(离开)hishomeandwalks(走)tothelift.Hegetsinto(走进)thelift.Ittakeshimdowntothefirstfloor.
Hegetsoutof(走出)thelift.Thenhewalkstoabusstop.Thebusstopisinfrontof(在...前)astation.Itisabouttwohundredmetres(米)fromhishome.
Often,hecatches(赶)theNo.11bustowork,butsometimes(有时)hegoesbytrain(火车).
Johnworksinafactory(工厂)abouttenkilometres(千米)fromhishome.Hisworkstartsathalfpasteight,andfinishesatfourforty-five.Hegetsbackhomeatfivefifteen.Hegetsintothelift,andgoesuptothetwelfthfloor.Thenhegetsoutoftheliftandclimbs(爬)uptothefifteenthflooronfoot.
根据短文内容,选择正确答案
1.Torontois_______
A.aCanadianB.aCanadianboy
C.acityinAmericaD.acityinCanada
2.Johngoesuptohishomeanddownthefirstfloor_____.
A.onfootB.inaliftC.bybusD.bycar
3.John&sfactoryis______.
A.infrontofastationB.infrontofabusstop
C.abouttwohundredmetresfromhishome
D.abouttenkilometresfromhishome
4.Heworksfor_____aday.
A.abouteighthoursB.sevenhoursC.sixhoursD.ninehours
5.When(当)hegoeshome,hetakestheliftto______.
A.the18thfloorB.the15thfloorC.the12thfloorD.the1stfloor
选择正确答案,将其序号填入题前括号内。
1.Iusuallygetup______seveno&clockinthemorning.
A.atB.onC.of
2.--______isthecoat?
--Thirty-fiveyuan,please.
A.HowB.HowmuchC.Howold
3.--Whereareyourglasses?
--Ican&tfindthem,they______herejustnow.
A.areB.wasC.were
4.Thebrowncatisas______astheblackcat.
A.fatB.fatterC.thinner
5.--Excuseme,canyoutellmethewaytotheGardenCinema?
--Letmesee.Youcan______busNo.5.
A.byB.takeC.go
6.--Arethereanystudentsintheclassroom?
--Yes,there______studentsintheclassroom.
A.anyB.someC.a
7.--Hello,isthatLiuTao?
--Yes,______.
A.IamB.itisC.speaking
8.Davidisplaying______basketballintheplayground.
A.aB.theC.\
9.Ihavetwostorybooks,butHelen______four.
A.hasB.haveC.had
10.Thisisnotmypurse.isoverthere.
A.MyB.MineC.I
11.--What&sthecapital(首都)oftheUK?
A.LondonB.NewYorkC.Paris
12.--WhenistheTeachers&dayinChina?
A.September10B.December25C.October31
三、根据所给语境,选择适当的答案,将其序号填入题前括号内。
1.当别人对你说&YourEnglishisverynice!&,你可以说:
A.Ofcourse.B.Notatall.C.Thankyou.
2.当你上学迟到时,你可以这样对老师说:
A.Itdoesn&tmatter.B.I&msorry,I&mlate.C.That&sallright.
3.当别人对你说&Wouldyouliketomybirthdayparty?&你可以说:
A.Sure.B.Goodnight.C.No.
4.当别人对你说&Whatdateisittoday?&,你可以说:
A.TodayisMonday.B.It&smybirthday.C.It&sAugust6.
5.当别人对你说&What&syourjob?&你可以说:
A.I&mKate.B.I&madoctor.C.I&mLiMing&smother.
6.当别人对你说&Let&sgoskating!&,你不想去可以说:
A.Sorry,Ican&t.B.OK,let&sgo.C.That&sagoodidea.
7.当你的朋友说&I&vegotabadcough.&,你可以说:
A.Howareyou?B.I&msorrytohearthat.C.Howdoyoudo?
8.开学后,老师第一次见到同学们,会说:
A.What&syourname?B.Welcomebacktoschool,boysandgirls.
C.Goodbyeboysandgirls.
阅读理解。
阅读短文,判断句子正误。正确的写&T&,错误的写&F&。
Tomisalittleboy.Heisfive.Todayhisfathertakeshimtoseehisgrandparents.Hishomeisfarawayfromhisgrandparents.Sotheyaregoingtherebybus.Thereareonlyninepeopleonit.TheyallhaveseatsTomisveryhappy.Heisrunningaboutonthebus.Hisfathersays,&don&trun!Sitdown,please.&&Imissmygrandfatherandgrandmotherverymuch.Iwantthisbustogofaster.&Tomsays.
1.Tomgoestoseehisgrandparentswithhismother.
2.Tomgoestoseehisgrandparents&homebybus.
3.Tomandhisfatherarerunningonthebus.
4.Tom&shomeisfarawayfromhisgrandparents&.
5.ThedrivertellsTomtositdown.
阅读短文,选择正确答案,将其序号填入题前括号内。
TheSpringFestival(春节)isourChinesepeople&sfestival.Therearedifferentnamesforeachyear.Weallcallittheyearofmonkey,theyearofdog...andthisyearistheyearofChicken.
Beforethedayofthefestival,peoplearebusyshoppingandcleaning.OntheEve(除夕),thereisabigfamilydinner.Afterdinner,allthefamilystayuplate(守夜)towelcomethenewyear.Inthemiddleofthenight,wehavesomedumplings(饺子)andwatchTV.OnthefirstdayoftheNewYear,peoplewearnewclothestovisittheirrelativesandsay&HappyNewYear&toeachother.
1.TherearedifferentnamesforChineseyears.
A.10B.11C.12
2.WhenistheEveinChineseyear?
A.TheeveningoftheSpringFestival.
B.TheeveningbeforetheSpringFestival.
C.TheeveningaftertheSpringFestival.
3.PeoplebeforetheSpringFestival.
A.singanddanceB.goshoppingandcleanthehouseC.playgames
4.arethefavoritefoodforChinesepeopleontheEve.
A.CakesB.DumplingsC.Noodles
5.Onthefestivalpeopleusually.
A.wearnewclothesB.gotovisittheirrelativesC.AandB
向右转_____________lookfor_____________
拍照片_____________haveagoodtime_____________
上车_____________takepartin_____________
在......前面_____________collectstamps_____________
去购物_____________theGreatWall_____________
用所给词的适当形式填空
1.--Doyouswimfasterthanyourbrother?
--No,Iswim______(slow)thanmybrother.
2.--Whatdidyoudolastweek?
--I______(go)toafarm.
3.Ilike______(make)modelplanes.
4.ItisSportsDay,allthe______(student)areveryexcited.
5.--WhatdoesBobdoonSundays?
--Heoften______(watch)thecartoons.
判断下列每组单词划线部分读音是否相同,用&&&&w&表示。
1.beforeworker()2.skirtbirthday()
3.unclemine()4.otherthirty()
5.hissmall()6.stoppedwatered()
7.playway()8.beachkitchen()
9.blousetouch()10.whichwhere()
看起来一样我的表姐
在星期五下午禁止乱扔
跑得快起得早
whatanicedayDon&tworry!
theotherchildrenasthinas
选择最佳答案。
1.Everyonetobethegoalkeeper.
AwantBwantsCwantingDtowant
2.Sheforawalkintheparkyesterdaymorning.
AwentBgoCgoesDgoing
3.SuHaiasister.
AhaveBisCthereisDhas
4.ThefatherisMrZhang.
Atwins&sBtwins&CtwinsDtwin
5.Thereis&r&and&u&intheword&fruit&.
Aan,aBan,anCa,anDa,a
6.Isthissister&sdress?No,dressisyellow.
Aher,hisByour,herChis,sheDyou,she&s
7.Lookatourhands!areverydirty(脏的).Goandclean.
AThey,theirBThem,themCThey,themDThey,it
8.Thereacupandtwospoonsonthetable.
AisBareCamDbe
9.Issheastallas?
AyourByoursCyouDhe
10.Doyouhaveproblemsyourhomework?
AinBwithCofDat
11.Theysawmanybirdsinthetree.
AsingBsingsCsingingDsang
12.-YaoMingisagoodbasketballplayer.-
AOK.BThat&sallright.CThat&sOK.DThat&strue.
13.Wouldyoulikecoffee?
AsomeBanyCmanyDlot
14.Myuncleisthanmyfather.
AoldBolderColdestDmoreold
15.-Whoseearsare?-Mineare,Ithink.
AbigBbigerCbiggerDbiggerthan
用所给单词的适当形式填空。
1.Whichis(long),abusoratrain?
2.Heisnotverystrong.Heshoulddo(much)exercise.
3.Theant(run)slowerthantherabbit.
4.Iam(good)atlongjumpthanMike.
5.Thestudentsare(watch)theanimalshow.
6.Wouldyoulike(pick)appleswithus?
7.We(go)toBeijinglastyear.
8.Herearesome(picture)ofMary.
9.Thisscarfis(Jim).Pleasegiveitto(he).
连词成句。
1.this,is,schoolbag,that,than,one,heavier(.)
2.you,shorter,brother,who,is,or,your(?)
3.had,they,chat,over,a,there(.)
4.Ben,Mike,run,as,as,can,fast(?)
5.newer,is,your,mine,which,bike,or(?)
1.Hehasatwin&sbrother.
2.Thegirlis15minuteyoungerthanhernight?
3.Doyouhavesomestorybook?
4.Benrunfasterthanme.
5.I&meyesarebiggerthanhis.
阅读短文,判断正误,用:&T&或&F&表示。(10%)
MynameisZhangHonghua.IamaChinesegirl.Myhairislong.Ihavetwobigeyesandasmallmouth.Roseismygoodfriend.ShecomesfromEngland.Sheiseleven.Iameleven,too.She&s152cmtall,andI&m153cmtall.Shehastwobigeyesandabigmouth.Herhairislong,too.Ilikeblue,butRoselikesred.Ilikestorybooksandshelikesdolls.IgotoschoollaterthanRose,butweoftenplayandstudytogether.Weareveryhappy.
1.Roseismygoodfriend.
2.Hereyesarenotbig.
3.Ilikered.
4.IamastallasRose.
5.Roselikespuzzles.
6.Mymouthisbiggerthanhers.
7.Ilikereadingstory.
8.Weoftengotoschooltogether.
9.Wearethesameage.
10.RoseisanEnglishboy.
找出一个与所给单词划线部分读音相同的单词。
1.heavyA.pleaseB.readC.breadD.easy
2.nearA.hearB.pearC.chairD.learn
3.wordA.worldB.fortyC.orangeD.blackboard
4.pastA.cageB.dadC.wantD.basket
5.anyA.familyB.manyC.SaturdayD.ant
6.childA.bikeB.illC.hillD.big
7.orA.forB.sorryC.doctorD.her
8.eC.seeD.he
1、Mimiisas___asBobby.
A.heavierB.heavyC.lighterD、lower
2、___Sundaymorning,SuHaiwent___awalkinthepark.
A、OnforB、AtforC、AttoD、Onto
3、Doyouhave___brothers?
A、someB、aC、anD、any
4、Iam40kg.Heis45kg.Iam____thanhim.
A、heavyB、heavierC、bigD、bigger
5、Theysatdownand.
A、haveachatB、havechatC、hadachatD、hadchat
6、Who&sthanHelen?Nancyis.
A、fatB、heavyC、tallerD、thiner
7、I&mthe___inmyfamily.
A.onechildB.onlychildrenC.onlychild
8、Mikethanalltheotherboysinhisclass.
A、singbetterB、singswellC、singsbetterD、singwell
9、Domoreexerciseandyou&llget.
A、fatB、strongerC、smallD、heavier
10、Icanschoolinthemorning.
A、jogB、joggingC、jogtoD、joggingto
用所给词的适当形式填空。
1、Mybrotheristwoyears__________(old)thanme.
2、Mary&shairisas__________(long)asLucy&s.
3、OnSaturday,I_________(go)toazoowithmyfriends.
4、Ben______(jump)________(high)thansomeoftheboysinhisclass.
5、Jimruns_____(slow).ButBenruns_____(slow).
1、谁的苹果更重,你的姐姐的还是你的弟弟的?我的弟弟的。
_________apples________________,your_______oryour_______?
My_______________________.
2、你放风筝比王兵放得高吗?不,我比他放得低。
____you_______thekite_____thanWangBing?
No,I______it_____than___.
3、她不擅长体育。但我跳得没有她高。
Shedoesn&t_________inPE.ButIdon&t___________than_____.
4、YangLing每天睡得比SuYang晚。
YangLing________to_______________thanSuYangeveryday.
1.Nicetomeetyou.A.He&sthirteen.
2.Howoldishe?B.Nicetomeetyou.
3.WhoisrunfasterthanDavid?C.Iam.
4.Whosebagisbigger,yoursormine?D.ChangjiangRiver.
5.Whichislonger,theChangjiangRiverortheYellowRiver?
E.Yoursis,Ithink
英汉互译。
在周六的下午在大树下
看起来一样一位老人
跳得远起得早一些
begoodatEnglishdobetter
don&tknowhowneedhelpwith
someoftheboysananimalshow
goforawalkdomoreexercise
选择最佳答案填空。
1.&thinnerthanme?&&Tom.&
A.Who&sB.WhoseC.Which
2.&eyesaresmaller?&&Jim&s.&
A.Who&sB.WhoseC.Which
3.&rulerisshorter?&&Therightone.&
A.Who&sB.WhoseC.Which
4.Doyouhaveanycatsdogs?
A.andB.orC.but
5.thegirljumpfartherthantheboy?
A.IsB.DoC.Does
6.theantsmallerthanthemouse?
A.IsB.DoC.Does
7.theboysgetupearlierthanthegirls?
A.AreB.DoC.Does
8.&Whattheydo?&&Theyhadachat.&
A.areB.doC.did
9.&Whattheydo?&&Theyhaveachat.&
A.areB.doC.did
10.Mycatisthanyours.
A.fatB.fatterC.old
11.Thefishswimthanducks.
A.fastB.fasterC.far
12.YangLingreadsbetterthanallof.
A.weB.ourC.us
阅读理解。
A)阅读短文,根据首字母提示填写单词。
Jimgupearliereverydanddsomeexercise.HeisgoodaPE.
Heisassastheotherstudents.Herunsfthanme.
B)阅读短文,判断下列句子意思是否与短文内容相符,相符的写&T&,不符的写&F&。
Fangfang&sfamilyisveryhappy.Sheisastudent.Sheiseleven.Herfatherisatallmanwithblackhair.He&sadoctor.HermotherteachesEnglish.HerbrotherandFangfangareinthesameclass.Theygetupearly.SodoI.Wegotoschooltogether.Weoftenhelpeachother,too.
1.TherearefourpeopleinFangfang&sfamily.
2.Fangfangisagoodgirlwithblackhair.
3.HerfatherisgoodatEnglish.
4.HerbrotherandFangfangaretwins.
5.Fangfanggetsupasearlyasme.
6.Wearegoodfriends.
C)阅读短文,选出正确答案,并将其序号填入题前括号内。
&Earlytobed,earlytorise(起身)makespeoplehealthy,wealthyandwise(健康,富有,聪明).&ThisisanoldEnglishsaying.
Childrenshouldhavetenhours&(小时)sleepeverynight,ortheycan&tdotheirworkverywell.Theywillnotbewise.Thebodyneedsexercise.Walking,running,swimmingandplayingballgamesareallexercise.Exercisekeepsthebodystrong.
1.&Earlytorise&meansthatwemustearly.
A.gotoschoolB.getupC.gohome
2.Childrenshouldhavehours&sleepeverynight.
A.8B.9C.10
3.Everybodyexercise.
A.needB.needsC.should
4.isgoodexercise,too.
A.JogB.JoggingC.Jogged
5.Exercisemakesus.
A.fatB.strongerC.thinner
根据中文意思完成句子。
1.你是你们家的唯一的孩子吗?
youtheinfamily?
2.西瓜比菠萝重。
3.蜜蜂飞得和蝴蝶一样低。
Thebeeasasthebutterfly.
语音。找出划线部分发音不同的单词,将序号写在题前的括号内。
1.shoutgroundcousinmouse
2.skirtbirdgirlmirror
3.workersportsshorthorse
4.youngerfasterherlower
5.thintheymouthbirthday
A:英汉互译。
去散步某一天
比他强壮和她一样高
买些礼物善于
到家唯一的孩子
B:根据首字母提示完成单词或用所给词的适当形式填空。
1.SuYangisfiveminutesy_________thanSuHai.
2.DoesDavidjumpf________thanBen?
3.Who________(swim)slower,NancyorHelen?
4.Heisas_______(strong)asme.
5.LastSunday,I________(go)toXihuiPark.
单项选择。
1.Mycoatisn&tasgoodas________.
A.youB.yourC.yoursD.you&re
2.Therearelotsofthings________atschool.
A.todoB.doingC.doD.does
3.---Whattimeisitnow?---____________.
A.It&sabout6.B.Aboutat6.C.Inabout6.D.Aboutin6.
4.Hedoesn&tknowhow_______alantern.
A.canbemakeB.makingC.tomakeD.make
5.Shereads_______than_________ofus.
A.better,allB.well,bothC.good,someD.better,any
6.Jimis_______Maths.
A.goodinB.goodatC.wellinD.betterin
7.---Isitfar_______here?---No.It&s_______akilometer_________.
A.from,about,awayB.near,at,away
C.from,at,awayD.near,about,along
8.Weusuallystay_____home________Saturdayafternoon.
A.at,inB.at,onC.in,atD.on,on
9.Thisdressisverynice,butit&s___________.
A.muchsmallB.smalltooC.toosmallD.tosmall
10.Doyouhave_________bothers_________sisters?
A.some,andB.any,andC.some,orD.any,or
1.DoesYangLingolderthanyou?____________________
2.Dotheboysrunasfasterasthegirls?________________
3.HisbagisheavierthanHelen.__________________
4.LucyandLilyaretwinsister.___________________
5.LastSundaymorning,Iwereinabookshop.
连词成句。
1.drink,like,something,you,to,would(?)
I1abadcoughandahighfever.So,Ididn&tgoschool2morning.Afterbreakfast,I3astorybook.There&remanysigns4it.FromthisbookIknow5abouttraffic(交通).Weshouldwalkordriveonthe6oftheroad(路)andgetslower(慢下来)atthecrossoftheroad.&Redlight&means7.&Greenlight&means8.We9gointhetimeof&Redlight&.Wemust10the&Greenlight&andgo.
1、A.gotB.amgotC.havegotD.get
2、A.inB.intheC.thatD.this
3、A.lookatB.readC.seeD.look
4、A.inB.onC.besideD.about
5、A.alotofB.manyC.lotsofD.alot
6、A.leftB.lightC.rightD.write
7、A.stopB.stoppingC.goD.going
8、A.goB.goesC.goingD.togo
9、A.shouldB.shouldn&tC.mustD.can
10、A.waitB.waitforC.waitingD.waiting
最好的季节最喜欢
堆雪人gorowingandfishing
在秋天ineachseason
在农村blowandblow
大部分时间stayathome
用单词的适当形式填空
1.I(make)snowmennextweek.
2.It&sas(warm)asinNanjing.
3.Allofus(be)ontheplayground.
4.Everyone(be)veryexcitedyesterday.
5.Itis(sun)today.
6.Look,it(snow).
7.Whatabout(go)(fish)?
8.There(be)alotofrain.
9.Itoften(rain)insummer.
1.他在上海住了二年
HeinShanghaitwoyears.
2.你最喜欢什么季节?
seasondoyou?
3.我最喜欢冬天,因为我喜欢慢跑到学校
Myseasonis,becauseIlikeschool.
4.南京的冬天天气如何?
thelikeinNanjingin?
5.你冬天过冬一定要穿暖和的衣服。
Yousomefor.
6.秋天是最好的季节。
7.春天,江苏有许多雨水。
Inspring,thereisalotofinJiangsu.
1.Ilikethespringbest.
2.WhataboutwatchTVthisevening?
3.Heisgotoworktherefortwoyears.
4.Yourfatherlookyoungerthanyouruncle.
5.Thereisalotofrainy.
6.Look!Howbigtherainis!
7.Inthewinter,itoftensnows.
8.Itwasquitesnowsyesterday.
9.Inspring,thetreesgetgreen.
10.Yesterday,Iwasinhome.
单项选择。
1.Howwaterinthebottle?
a.manyb.muchc.alotof
2.-canIgettothestation?
a.Whatb.Howc.Which
3.Howisyourbook?
a.manyb.muchc.any
4.Whereareyoufrom?Icomefrom.
a.Australianb.Japanesec.England.
5.CanyouChinese?No,butIoftenwithmyfriendsChinese.
a.tell,say,atb.speak,talk,inc.speak,tell,in
6.Whatcanyouinthepicture?
Iatit,butIcan&tanything.
a.look,look,lookforb.see,see,lookforc.see,look,find
7.Whichseasonyoulike?
Ilikespringbetter.
a.did,bestb.do,bestc.do,better
8.Look,there&sappletree,treeisverytall,
youcanseecatunderit.
a.an,a,theb.an,the,ac.a,the,a
9.Inwinter,Itoftensnows,It&sbestseason.
a.the,theb.a,thec.\,the
10.TomisinClassOne,JimisinClassTwo,theyarein.
a.thesameclassb.thesamerowc.differentclasses
11.alotofraininNewYork.
a.There&sb.There&rec.Therehave
12.WhichbookTomlikebest?
a.dob.doesc.is
13.HeknowabouttheweatherinXi&an.
a.wantstob.wantc.wantto
14.IusuallyinSummer.
a.goingswimmingb.gotoswimc.goswimming.
根据上下文填空。
A:doyoulike?
B:Ilikebest.
B:Becausetherealotof,Ilikerain.
A:Oh,Idon&tlikeit,Ilikebest,becauseIlikeinSummer.
B:It&shot.Idon&tlikeit.
AthelikeinWinterhere?
B:It&stoo.
A:Doesitoften?
B:Yes,itdoes.Icanmakeinwinter.
A:Yes,That&svery.Ilikesnowmen,too.
B:youliketocomehereinwinter?
A:YesI&dlike.
根据具体情况回答问题
1.Whichseasondoyoulikebest?Why?
2.CanyoutellmehowIcangettothepark?
3.What&stheweatherlikehereinwinter?}