翻译英语在线翻译,一定要正确!

麻烦大家帮我把下面一段话翻译成英文.谢谢.一定要正确的(飞不进你的世界也温暖不了你的视线)_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我把下面一段话翻译成英文.谢谢.一定要正确的(飞不进你的世界也温暖不了你的视线)
提问者采纳
I can neither soar into your world nor warm your vision
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
飞不进你的世界也温暖不了你的视线Does not fly into your world will warm your line of sight
Does not fly into your world will warm your line of sight
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最初的梦想绝对会到达 翻译成英语一定要正确_百度作业帮
最初的梦想绝对会到达 翻译成英语一定要正确
the primal dream will come true absolutely.the primal dream will comes true.中英文翻译不必每个词都翻译出来,最重要的是语境和疑似的表达.最初的,原先的 一般用primal 梦想实现一般用 come true,这都是老外的习惯用语.
The first dream absolutely arrive
At the beginning of dream absoluteness will arrive问题补充&&
希望对你有帮助。【翻译】:There are trees on both sides of the street :街道的两边都是树你好!满意请采纳
圣骑士LBJ &3-02 22:45
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
街道的两边都是树There are trees on both sides of the street
Chenzytom&3-02 22:45
There are all trees on both sides of the street.为你解答,如有帮助请采纳,如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luck!
&3-02 22:45
There are many trees on both sides of the street .
amanda01224&3-02 22:45
both sides of the street are trees
热心网友&3-02 22:46
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by英语翻译:一定要正确的翻译哦,会采纳的,谢谢!_百度作业帮
英语翻译:一定要正确的翻译哦,会采纳的,谢谢!
verb [vɜːb] n.动词;动词词性;动词性短语或从句adj.动词的;有动词性质的;起动词作用的past tense过去式past participle过去分词急!!高分,帮忙翻译英文几个短句,很简单。初中水平。用网络翻译也行。只要文法正确。语句通顺就行。_百度知道
急!!高分,帮忙翻译英文几个短句,很简单。初中水平。用网络翻译也行。只要文法正确。语句通顺就行。
那会节约很多的时间第三,但是非常精彩第二.书中的人物,就能看到他们最新的照片. is it a good idea to be a risk taker, 我可以用电脑跟远在中国的父母视频通话(或者聊天)。第二,我可以用它来买我想要的东西。哈利波特的作者写的所有东西, 当我没有钱的时候。第二。当我想他们的时候,我可以看到中国最新的新闻,一切东西都是作者创造出来的,可能需要花很多的时间和金钱,只要打开电脑。只要翻译的好, 使用信用卡可以得到很多优惠,场景?不. which everyday object do find to be the most useful我觉得信用卡是最有用的第一。第一?3. what are 3 adjectives that best describe you。这样可以节省很多时间第三。就算我在国外?我觉得电脑是20世纪最有用的发明, 我可以用电脑写作业,一定加分1。使很多人为他担心5. what do you think is the most useful invention of the 20th century。第三.好的作者还可以培养读者的创造力2, 我可以用信用卡在网上买东西, 在电脑上. which occupation do you think requires a lot of creativity,我不觉得冒险家是一个好主意第一,让人无法理解。但不一定能成功第三。第二, 冒险家有时候做的事情?第一作者必须写出许多现实没有的事情, 想要做冒险家。这样就可以不用带很多钱出门,现实中都没有,也可以知道中国发生的大事情,像蜘蛛侠一样爬高楼。4。比如没有保护的情况下, 冒险家随时都会有生命危险急急急,明天早9点之前要的东西。所以请各位帮帮忙
?只要在明早9点前回答正确??,我自己就会弄了??,就算是网络翻译,那你也得帮我改正确了啊???。再加100 我说过了????,你就这 么给我贴上来,还出200 分干吗啊
提问者采纳
Firstly. And this saves me much money as well, a risk taker has to take risks at any moment.K:Firstly?(这道题, not only the charahard-working.原因是, I can also finish my assignments with the help of computers, brave, I don’t believe this is a good idea to be a risk taker, this does not necessarily mean he can succeed then, but after all they are amazing. Even if now I am living abroad, I can get some discounts or coupons, I think credit cards are absolutely most useful, cool, I can have a video talk or chat with my parents who are living in distant China by computers, active, computers are the most useful invention of the 20th century, and this worries many people? Open-minded. For example. Which everyday object do find to be the most useful, sometimes when using credit cards, every time when I miss them, I can use them to buy goods on line, enthusiastic, I can turn on the computers and then find their most recent photos on the desktop. Is it a good idea to be a risk taker, but also every element like plots 情节 and conflicts 冲突in books are created by writers?No,你的答案是作家writers?In my opinion, I still can know what is happening in China. What are 3 adjectives that best describe you.Thirdly, in J,应该不难, which means that his life is full of danger.Thirdly:Firstly.Thirdly.Thirdly. Besides. For example. Which occupation do you think requires a lot of creativity,你没有寻求帮助, outgoing, which can save me a lot of time, to be a risk taker may cost one person a lot of time and money. However, I can watch much latest news about China.Secondly.Secondly, when I am short of cash, and thus I don’t need to put much cash in my pocket when I am out, cooperative:Firstly. Rowling’s “Harry Potter” series. What do you think is the most useful invention of the 20th century, through the computers?(我相信这道题, I can use my credit cards to pay for what I want.原因是,对吧)原因是.4, optimistic, good writers can also know how to develop their readers’ creativity?Well.5.2, a risk taker may choose to climb a high building like a Spiderman without protection, writers need to write about many things that do not happen in real life, sometimes it’s hard for people to understand those risk takers,对吧, ambitious这些好词都可以用)3.Secondly.原因是, which can of course save me a lot of time.Secondly, diligent&#47, all those stories are just imaginary1
提问者评价
终于等到大虾同志了,加分。加分我以后呢,可能还会有一些这样的小题,到时一定帮忙啊。小女子倾囊送分
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Third. This will save much time,不过很严重, I do not think that being a risk taker is a good idea。risk taker那个. This will save me a lot of time.First of all, such as climbing up buildings like spiderman without any protection. what do you think is the most useful invention of the 20th century, making many people worring for them,the writer must write many thing that is not in the reality. is it a good idea to be a risk taker.Third. Whenever, When I go out with no cash, a good wrtier can foster the creativity of readers, I can open my computer and check out their lattest photos,这个冒险指, it will cost a lot of time and money to become a risk taker,而是爱冒险的人,这个错误未免有点……?I think that computer is the most useful invention in 20th century?No. Credit card also enabls me to go out without much money. which occupation do you think requires a lot of creativity, I miss them, I can use computer to finish homework,如果你也在留学的话,但他还要选)5. which everyday object do find to be the most usefulI think that credit card is most usefulFirst, risk takers are not garanteed to succeed?3,你完全理解错了. So I can save money by using credit card,但是我强烈建议你重新写第四个, I can learn lattest Chinese news by computer, but all very attractingSecond.2.4, and yet?First. 你不一定选我作最佳答案, many shops offer discount for those using credit cards.the things the writer of Henry Potter wrote in her novel are all imaginary, risk takers always do things difficult to understand.Third.First. Third, I can use credit card to purchase things on the internet, I can use computer to communicate with my parents in China.Second, everything including characters and scenes should be created by the writer, I can use it to buy things.Second, I can still know big events in China:本来选Macro-economy会得F.(risk taker不是冒险家.Second, a rist taker will always face great danger. Even if I am abroad. what are 3 adjectives that best describe you1
1你认为哪职业需要大量的创造力?The first author must write many reality without things.Harry potter author wrote all the things that are not in reality, but very excitingThe second book, scene. The characters, everything is created.The author also can train. Good reader's creativity2什么是最好的三形容词形容你?3你认为什么是最有用的发明了20世纪的吗?I think the computer in the 20th century is the most useful invention.First, I can use computers in China with the video calls (or chat parents). When I think they just open a computer, you can see their latest photos.Second, I can use a computer with their homework. That would save a lot of timeThird, computer, I can see the latest news in China. If I in foreign countries, also can know China's big things.
童鞋你好,我学英语专业的,在读,你这个我看了下,大致上是这样Author must be written out in many real-life no matter. of harry was the author of all things, not very good, but the characters in the second . book, the scene, everything is created out of the author. the third . good writer can develop the creativeI think the computer is the 20th century is the most useful invention. first, i can be used on computers in china with the parents or a video call (). when i think they, as long as the computer, you can see they the latest. second, i can use the computer wrote homework. that will save a lot of time the third, on the computer, i can see the latest news. if i'm abroad may also know that china has great things.No, i don't think the adventurer is a good idea at first, the adventurer may have life. second, i want to be adventurer may take a lot of time and money. but not always successful third, the adventurer sometimes do, would be incomprehensible. for example, the unprotected condition, as well as the spider climbed a tall building. many people worry about himI feel the credit card is the most useful first, when i have no money, may i use it to buy something i want. this will never carry much money out. second, can i pay by credit card online shopping. this saves time and third, use credit card can get a discount. this would let me save a lot of money记得给分哦
你这也太多了.我帮你想了几个,从3里的开始.
第一,I may use the computer to the far parent of China,s video and converse.手机放不下了,爱漠能助,想给就给吧.
呃...有点儿难,水平不够
您可能关注的推广
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信