本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:80 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
大学英语B机考作文题
写作 Instructions:要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。Why I Like Learning English为什么喜欢学英语
Why I like learning English? Firstly, English is very useful. English is the most widely used language in the world. If we make a visit to foreign countries or do business with foreigners, we need communicate with them in English. Secondly, with China becoming stronger and stronger, we have more chances to go abroad. We can know the English-speaking countries much deeper if we know English. Both China and English-speaking countries have realized the importance of the culture exchanging. Above all, English is useful and important, we must master English.
为什么喜欢学英语
我为什么喜欢学英语呢? 首先,英语有用。英语是世界上应用最广泛的语言。如果我们去国外旅游或者和外国人做生意,我们就需要用英语和他们交流。其次,随着中国越来越强大,我们有更多出国机会。如果我们懂英文,就可以更深刻地了解英语国家。中英文国家都已经意识到文化交流的重要性。总之,英语既实用又重要,我们必须学好英语。
Why Do Students learn English?/ Why I study English?
The English language has become an international language because it is used by people in the most countries in the world now.英语现今已经变成一门世界性的语言,因为它在很多国家被人们使用。
In the open times, if you want to do business with foreigners, you must speak English because most of them speak and write in English.在这开放的年代,如果你想和外国人做生意必须要懂英语,英语他们大多数说英语写英语。 English is one of the working languages at international meetings.英语是国际会议的工作语言之一。 Today, most of valuable books are written in English.今天很多珍贵的书籍也是用英语写成的。
正在加载中,请稍后...英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&英语 作文翻译我们班明天上午去中山公园游玩,请你一起参加,明天早上6点30分再学校门口集合,7点乘校车出发,请自带午餐,带上照相机,下午我门打算去看电影,4点回家,请回电话:3843396_百度作业帮
英语 作文翻译我们班明天上午去中山公园游玩,请你一起参加,明天早上6点30分再学校门口集合,7点乘校车出发,请自带午餐,带上照相机,下午我门打算去看电影,4点回家,请回电话:3843396
我们班明天上午去中山公园游玩,请你一起参加,明天早上6点30分再学校门口集合,7点乘校车出发,请自带午餐,带上照相机,下午我门打算去看电影,4点回家,请回电话:3843396
Our classes tomorrow morning to Zhongshan Park to play, please join with you, tomorrow morning, 6:30 in front of School and then a collection of school bus by 7:00 departure, please bring their own lunch, bring a camera, the afternoon of my intention to go to a movie door, 4 points, go home, please return phone: 3843396
our class will visit chung shan park tomorrow morning.we kindly invite you to join us. we will gather at 0630hours in front of the school gate.setting off at 7am .please bring along your own lunch and a camera.in the afternoon we are going to cinema! we wiil go home at 4pm .please reply:3843396
Our class will go sightseeing in Zhong ShanPark tomorrow morning.I want to invite you to join us,and we will meet at school at 6:30 tomorrow morning.We will go there by school bus.Please take your lunch and camera.On tomorrow afternoon,we plan to see the film,and go home at 4 o'clock
we are going to ZhongShan Park tomorrow morning, so we want to invite you to take part in. we will gather outside the door of our school at 6:30, and start at 7:00. please take your own lunch and the carema.Iwe intend to see a movie,and
go back home at four . please call back: 3843396高考英语作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高考英语作文范文
高​考​英​语​作​文​范​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)