in the test drive 北京现代ix25报价 yesterday, also is listed

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
H1Z1 is currently being developed for Early Access Alpha release on Steam.
With a fully transparent approach to game design and development here at Daybreak Games, we want to transform the way our players interact and participate with our games. H1Z1 Early Access will be your chance to experience and make a difference in H1Z1 as it evolves throughout the development process.
The H1Z1 development team will continue to create new features and may make significant changes based on the needs of the game. Once released for Early Access Alpha, those who choose to purchase should anticipate an evolving feature set, bugs, incomplete content, missing features, and potentially game breaking issues.
Early Access is designed for those wishing to support the ongoing development of H1Z1 and be a part of shaping its future and allows us to develop H1Z1 side-by-side with our players.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We want to ensure that our players have the best experience possible at launch, so we want to take our time during Early Access to incorporate player feedback, work out any bugs, and adjust and expand features. We anticipate a full release later this year.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&H1Z1 will continue to grow and evolve throughout development, and features will be refined and adjusted based on player feedback. Players can look forward to exciting content, such as: military gear, expanded selection of vehicles and weapons, female player characters, player ruleset servers, and much more.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&At Early Access launch players can expect to see initial iterations of crafting, base building, combat, vehicles, circle-of-death, day / night cycle, weather, player vitals, hunting & forging, and, of course, Zombies, in the game. Players should anticipate an evolving feature set, bugs, incomplete content, missing features, and potentially game breaking issues. The H1Z1 development team will continue to create new features and may make significant changes based on the needs of the game and feedback from the players.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Initially available as a Steam Early Access title with optional in-game RMT marketplace purchases, H1Z1 will later launch as a Free to Play. Your Way(TM) title with optional in-game RMT marketplace purchases.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We believe that player feedback should play a major role in the development of our games and invite players to join the open forum on Reddit () to promote discussion and foster the relationship between our players and the development team. Additionally, our development plans will be made available on
where players can see our future feature and system plans, discuss, vote, and provide feedback directly to our development team.&
Includes Early Access to H1Z1, 3 Event Tickets, 2 Crates and 1 Crate Key
$19.99 USD
Buy H1Z1 Premium Edition
Includes Early Access to H1Z1, 25 Event Tickets, 3 Airdrop tickets, 6 Crates, 4 Crate Keys and the exclusive Aviator Hat Crafting Recipe
$39.99 USD
"Is K...."
Recent updates
Hey everyone!
We are going to be bringing the servers down tomorrow morning at 5:30AM PST for approximately 2 hours. This will give us an opportunity to do a full player and server wipe on the Live and Test servers.
As you may have noticed, we are also going to be changing our patching cadence. Stating next week, we will be patching things to the Live servers on Tuesday mornings and putting out our build on the Test servers on Thursdays. This will give allow people to try and break things on the Test server over the weekend and should provide us ample time to have a very solid build on Tuesdays.
The H1Z1 Roadmap has been updated to reflect the new dates of the publishes.
The Pre-Patch Livestreams will be returning again but this time they will take place on Mondays. Not next Monday due to the holiday but moving forward, that will be their new time slot.
Thanks again for all your continued feedback!
Servers will go down at 4:00 pm PST for 2 hours.
Patch Notes
Crossbow is now available.
Note: Sometimes the Scope view will get stuck for a couple seconds during reload. We are aware of this issue.
Smoke grenades are now available.
Landmines continually exploding on PVE server has been fixed.
Fixed issue with corn not disappearing after being harvested.
Doors doing damage when in motion should be fixed.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
NOTE ON EARLY ACCESS ALPHA:
H1Z1 is currently in Early Access on Steam.
With a fully transparent approach to game design and development here at Daybreak Games, we want to transform the way our players interact and participate with our games. H1Z1 Early Access is your chance to experience and make a difference in H1Z1 as it evolves throughout the development process.
The H1Z1 development team will continue to create new features and may make significant changes based on the needs of the game. Those who choose to purchase Early Access should anticipate an evolving feature set, bugs, incomplete content, missing features, and potentially game breaking issues.
Early Access is designed for those wishing to support the ongoing development of H1Z1 and be a part of shaping its future.
GAMEPLAY
Enter a world that has been overrun by zombies and fellow survivors since the H1Z1 virus outbreak.
Fight for your life against the infected and against the brutality of others as you attempt to live and see another day. Every moment is borrowed time with one question to answer… Will You Survive?
Visit the H1Z1
for more info!
This Standard Edition Bundle grants you:
Early Access to H1Z1
3 Event Tickets
1 Launch Crate Key
2 Crates
The Premium Edition Bundle grants you:
Early Access to H1Z1
25 Event Tickets
3 Airdrop Tickets
4 Launch Crate Keys
6 Crates
Exclusive Aviator Hat Crafting Recipe
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading (required)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
(C) 2015 Daybreak Game Company, LLC .
Daybreak Game Company, the Daybreak Games logo and H1Z1 are registered trademarks of Daybreak Game Company LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
7 people found this review funny
4.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
needs better anti cheat, too many cheaters
Was this review helpful?
59 people found this review funny
195.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Do you enjoy your hard earned cash being stripped away from you by big-name corporations? Would you enjoy yet ANOTHER unfinished, overpriced zombie-MMO survival game?
Do you enjoy paying a monthly subscription for in-game modes and items/crafting recipes?
Do you get a thrill of paying money for in-game drops and other specialty items?
Get a kick out of being stomped into the ground by blatant, rampant hackers and scripters?
WELL WHIP OUT YOUR WALLETS FOLKS!
THIS GAME IS FOR YOU!
BUY NOW AT A LOW PRICE OF JUST ENOUGH TO ???? YOU OFF AND MAKE YOU REGRET PAYING THE OVERPRICED AMOUNT!i r8 -1/10
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
50.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I don't understand the draw to this game.
It is 100% Kill-On-Sight.
There are no community events, there are no player interactions (other than shoot or be shot) and the zombies are a joke.
They are lumbering and are absolutely no threat to anybody.
This leads to absolutely no cooperation to take down a target other than another person and people are too busy killing fresh spawns to actually do anything enjoyable.Also, the PvP gamemode &Battle Royal& is a joke.
It's a poor man's Call of Duty with terrible gunplay and a very, very slow playstyle where you will place top 10 just by sitting in a bush and waiting.
That's it.
You never have to fire a single bullet.
I got first place in my third match and I didn't fire a single bullet until I killed the guy in second place.
That is not a joke.I do not recommend this game to anybody.
I forced myself to get about 30 hours of gameplay just to make my $20 purchase easier to swallow.
Play it when it is completely free and then you can uninstall it in 5 hours when you realize your time is better spent playing anything else.
Was this review helpful?
27.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Fun game, but there are more cheaters than players.
Expect to be frustrated after being killed repeatedly by cheaters with ESP and teleport mods.
Can only recommend if this problem eventually gets fixed.
Was this review helpful?
431.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Loaded up the Battle Royale game mode to give this game a try since I loved it so much when it first came out. Got killed by a naked man with a bow and arrow flying around. I asked Daybreak on twitter to ban dieties and other divine figures because I don't enjoy getting killed by cupid. They never responded. Also the zombies are rarely ever worked on because they are trying to turn this game into socom or just a plain fps shooter. Lol.10/10 would totally get shot by cupid again. Seriously though, save your money for when or if the developers finally realize they are making a zombie game and not a fps shooter.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
17.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Before I begin my review of the games it's self I want to ma
-Firstly I want to talk about the reviews that consistently complain about hackers, I personally have
never seen a hacker in Battle Royal OR S If you read closely at other reviews you will see that many people agree. The only time I personally have seen any sort of hacking would be Broadcasts that announce a hacker has been banned, isn't this a good thing? Hackers being banned? Yes! It shows that the Devs care, and want to do everything to reduce hacking. -Secondly, people complaining about bugs, It's early access! If you read before you buy it says: ''NOTICE: H1Z1 is in EARLY ACCESS which means you should expect bugs and disruptions in service. Purchase if you'd like to help us build the next great survival MMO.'' So ignore any Negative reviews complaining about bugs, there are regular updates fixing any buys found.-Finally, before I begin the game review, ''Pay2Win'', at the beginning of the game many people complained H1Z1 was a pay to win, at this point in time its is most certainly not a ''Pay2Win''. Most of the items you can buy
like CS:GO with weapon skins, for example: Helmet Skins, T-Shirt skins etc. Now on to the review of H1Z1 itself: I think this game will truly be the next great survival MMO, I enjoy this game and believe it has unlimited play-ability, there is everything you could want from a Zombie survival game. NPCs:
Zombies in this game are really a threat, if you aren't careful things can get out of hand, you will find yourself surrounded: this adds an aspect of thrill to the game, especially when you have just spawned, in additon the amount of zombies makes this game great to play PvE, not just PvP. When you are being chased by zombies they do not just all walk in a straight line, the come at you like a pack, in a true horde, another great feature is that Zombies don't chase you forever, they eventually 'give up' or you run out of their view. Finally I think the Zombies in this game respond well to sound, gun shots draw more Zombies towards you, as they are alerted of your presence, this makes Zombies a threat to looted players also and I think this adds a good balance to the game.
Wolves & Bears-
Wolves & Bears add a new danger to the game, with wolves you have to watch not just for the Zombies, but you have to watch the ground for Wolves. Bears are great feature as they make you sneak around and take care where you run. Overall Wolves & Bears add atmosphere and reality to the game.
Other Wildlife-
There are various other wildlife, that once again add an aspect of reality to the game, they are not game changing bu In addition Zombies, Wolves & Bears attack the wildlife, this makes the environment ever moving. Map:
The Map is fairly large but not too daunting, (Devs are expanding the map, so if you think its too small don't worry)
you can move around and get to locations easily, also there are interactive maps on the internet to help new players locate themselves with the /loc command in chat. Battle Royal:
I think this feature is the best part of the game. For those who don't know Battle Royal is like The Hunger Games, 120+ Players are parachuted in to the map, the loot (Mainly Guns And Ammo) spawns are greatly increased and no food or water is required. You then simply fight to the death! As the map around you begins to shrink as it is filled with toxic gas, safe zones are located on the map. So what makes this so great? It's action packed, quick pace and also you can win prizes for example: Helmet Skins, T-Shirt skins etc. Kind of
like what you can buy right? The Future:
I believe the Devs truly want to make a great game, they are dedicated and have proved this with consistent updates fixing bugs, not just adding new features. The Devs want to make the game free in the future, but buying the game now will support the Devs in the progress of the game development.I would recommend H1Z1 to
it's among the greatest, if not the greatest, Zombie Apocalypse Survival Game on steam. It's great to play with friends, but still just as fun playing alone!Thanks for reading my review, this took a lot of time so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Was this review helpful?
150.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Incredibly frustrating. So many cheats in the game its ????????. You spend hours and hours collecting resources to be killed by someone with a pistol after you have shot them 4-5 times while they were wearing t shirt and cap (body even registers the hit) . Not to mention my last death camped out on a roof and a player flies up above me and shoots me with a shotgun then jumps off the building (5 story apartment block) and kills someone else on the ground. Idea is very good but yet another survival game lacking.
Was this review helpful?
118.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
It costed me more money to get some wings from Pizza Hut last night, than it did to buy and enjoy this game for 95+ hrs. 11/10 for not getting diarrhea from this game.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
35.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Lots of bugs.Fix:Endless loading screenBow glitchEndless respawn glitchCrashesWolf GlitchesAlso he community is rubbish.Gets shot even if they ask me if I am friendly.
Was this review helpful?
350.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I have logged 270 hours and still counting, this game is really good if you like survival type games, pvp or pve. They have the Battle Royal Addon from Arma 3 as well. I got my $19.99 worth about 250 hours ago and still enjoy playing this game.NOTE: This is an Early Access, so there are server and charactor wipes, bugs, glitches, hackers, trolls, and everything else that goes along with any &Early Access&/ &Alpha Build&. The Dev team is very, very interactive with the players and they are constantly fixing things the players are reporting, that being said, don't complain if you aren't helping report bugs and giving constructive feedback.
Was this review helpful?
98.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Game Play is decent, map is huge and player interactions are actually pretty fun. This game would have huge potential except for the devopment company. Devloper is completely useless. Take a look at their forums this is a cash grab, if you buy this game you may not be able to play it due to their account bugs. Their support team ignores tickets for months on end, Save your self some time and dont buy this.
Was this review helpful?
16.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
25,000 Hackers banned, R.I.P ( ?° ?? ? °)
Was this review helpful?
21 people found this review funny
51.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I wish I had a physical copy just so I could burn it
Was this review helpful?
13.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
'Battle Royal' is so much fun &3
Was this review helpful?
18.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I just bought the game , and my first impression about the game is really good. I think it is better than the other zombie survival games like DayZ , WarZ, infestation. Also it is cheaper than others. Just buy it and try , u wont be disappointed. PS: dont play it alone :D
Was this review helpful?
72.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
H1Z1 Is more fast-paced than other online survival horror games, once I spawn I can find a house and loot it for its clothes in the bedroom and craft a satchel and bow, then I go into the forest nearby to get some sticks for arrows. I could kill a man with the bow, even a fully geared man. Or, go to the dam to loot for a military backpack, then go search more houses for a hunting rifle or a pistol. Rare to find an M4 in a house. In other survival horror games it takes so much longer to go from place to place to place to find loot. I don't like wasting my time traveling in a huge map. I can get to the action quicker with my bow and arrows or my lucky pistol that I found in one of those houses.I mainly like H1Z1 better than others because of the map size, its not too big and not too small and there are many loot places out in the middle of nowhere, for I found a un-built house in a treeline in the middle of nowhere with a M1911A1. Sometimes the players can be friendly, alot of the time they just KOS everyone. Battle Royale is also fun, grab a gun and kill everyone and whoever wins gets a shirt! Woohoo..? I do not know why people call this game &pay-to-win&, airdrop tickets are random and give you farming equipment, medical supplies, or a gun with 60 bullets and some other gear. You could earn most of that in at least 5-10 H1Z1 days, not real life days. If you put some effort into it you can get at least 150+ bullets in a few days.Would I recommend this game?Yes I would, now i'm going to go sleep g'night..... I mean, morning.
Was this review helpful?
50.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Running Simulator 2015
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
510.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
almost every game of Battleroyal and reqular servers are ruined by cheaters. when they do something about the cheaters then get the game.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
119.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Too many hackers, i played alot, saved up my ammo and guns. I was ready to take over a town and bam! There was a server clear. they really need to do something other than servers clears! I hate it! But otherwise, a good game!
Was this review helpful?
182.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is done, the GM are banning everyone... especially the new players because they think is the old hackers whos on an newer account and whenever people report a player, it gets instant bans with only little hours on the account and sayings their decisions was not based on a single report or piece of evidence. I think DBG and the TMC are team together to make profits. Else they wont tweet about TMC when is obvious there isn't just one hack out there.they spent so much time and energy on banning everyone instead improving the game experience
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: H1Z1
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Jan, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
H1Z1 Premium Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 现代ix25怎么样 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信