其他1条回答
care about
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!!!!5分钟内悬赏20!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
急!!!!!!5分钟内悬赏20!!!!!!!!!!
How many is you phone number?
纠错根据句意,完成句中所缺少的单词Look at this name c_____.It's mine.There is a b_____ in this family.He is the oniy son.Who can a_____ this question? I can.Who is the l_____ to get into the classroom?Shall we have a l_____ at your book?
Here it is.Do piease.
还有纠错!不过先谢谢
提问者采纳
1.what is your phone number?2.cardboyanswerlastlook
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Look at this name card_____.It's mine. There is a boy_____ in this family.He is the oniy son. Who can answer_____ this question? I can. Who is the later_____ to get into the classroom? Shall we have a look_____ at your book? Here it is.Do pieaseHow number is you phone number? 纠错
Look at this name c__jjhj___.It's mine. There is a b____thdrh_ in this family.He is the oniy son. Who can a_____fgh this question? I can. Who is the l__gfh___ to get into the classroom? Shall we have a l__ghfd___ at your book? Here it is.Do piease.
is your you phone number?card(name card名片)boy男孩answer回答latest(最高级)look(看,短语be look at)
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题,求解。急!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My Daily LifeI get up at six every day. I dress myself quickly and have breakfast at half past six. After breakfast I go to school.I have four lessons in the morning and three in the afternoon. I study hard and always help my classmate with their lessons. I have lunch at school. School is over at five.After supper I read newspapers or watch TV for half an hour. I prepare my lessons between half past seven and nine. I go to bed at nine.The above is a brief account of my daily life on weekdays.There is no school on Sundays. I usually review my lessons in the morning and call on some friends or to go to see a film in the afternoon.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读题 急!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语阅读题 急!!!!!!!!!
Brazilian football player Ronaldo is a magician on the field. He looks one way while passing another. &God gives gifts to e_____,&Ronaldo,25,once said,&Some can write,and some dance.He gave me football skill.& Ronaldo helped both his club and his country to win big in 2006. He adds the FIFA award to European Footballer of the Year,which he picked up several years ago. At times Ronaldo seems to re-invent football. &I'm ugly but l've got charm,&he j______,&My game is all about improvisation.I'm always trying new dribbles.In training,I try new tricks.& &When you are l_________ enough to have a player like that,you give him freedom to do what he wants,&his coach said,&It's up to h______whether he wants to go left,right or middle.He just amazes me game after game.& Raised by his mother after his father died,Ronaldo was the youngest of the three children born into a working family. &I grew up in a happy,musical house.Music and football were my l______,&he said,&If I hadn't been a footballer,I would have been a m________.& Ronaldo began to learn his skills at an early age.&I always loved dribbling in the living room,around the furniture or in the garden w_______ my dog,&he once said,Will he take his team to the top in the World Cup?
提问者采纳
The football player Ronaldinho from Brazil is a magician
on the field. He looks one way while passing another.“God gives gifts to (everyone),” Ronaldinho, 26, once said. “Some can write, and some can dance. He gave me football skill.” The Barcelona star became FIFA’s World Player of the Year for the second year in a row in Switzerland on December 19.At times Ronaldinho seems to reinvent football.“I’m ugly but I’ve got charm,” he (jokes). “My game is all about improvisation .I’m always trying new dribbles . In training, I try new tricks. ”Coach Frank Rijkaard has fun watching Ronaldinho train. “When you’re (lucky) enough to have a player like that you give him freedom to do what he wants.” Rijkaard said. “It’s up to (him) whether he wants to go left, right or middle. He just amazes me game after game.”Raised by his mother after his father died, Ronaldinho was the youngest of three children born in a working family.“I grew up in a happy, musical house. Music and football were my (life).” he said. “If I hadn’t been a footballer. I would have been a (musician).”Ronaldinho began to learn his skills at an early age. “I always loved dribbling in the living room, around the furniture or in the garden (with) my dog, ” he once said.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
5人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
everyonejokedluckyhimlifemusicianwith
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
D 你在周末一般几点起床?A 噢, 但是我一般7点起床。C 你在家吃午饭吗? B 那真不错!
E 到点上英语课了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语排序题 的文章