普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2013高考英语作文复习资料(万能模板,提高作文88个词组,典型范文100篇)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
144页免费144页免费189页免费161页免费144页免费 93页免费116页免费33页免费189页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页1下载券33页免费5页1下载券69页免费52页免费
2013高考英语作文复习资料(万能模板,提高作文88个词组,典型范文100篇)|21高​考​英​语​作​文​复​习​资​料​(​万​能​模​板​,​提​高​作​文8​个​词​组​,​典​型​范​文0篇​)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出所缺单词1. I met three____(同班同..
根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出所缺单词
1. I met three____(同班同学)in the City Library.2. Joe wants to visit a lot of____(国家)when he grows up(长大).3. Tom never plays outside on____(多雨的)day.4. There is____(什么也没有)on the wall.5. Nobody____(认识)him
题型:填空题难度:偏易来源:期末题
1. classmates&& 2. countries&& 3. rainy&& 4. nothing&& 5.
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出所缺单词1. I met three____(同班同..”主要考查你对&&单词、词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
单词、词组
根据最新人教版版和牛津版的初中英语教材的词汇量,一个水平较高的初中毕业生的词汇量应在2400左右。初中的单词和词组词汇量要求数量会不断增长。初中单词节选100例:1dryadj干的,干燥的2ill& adj 病的3hope& v 希望4composition& n 作文作品5 remember& v 记起,想起6 were& v 动词be(are)的过去式7 bit& n 一点儿,小片8 a bit& phr. 一点儿9 healthy& adj 健康的,健壮的10 grow up& phr. 成长,长大11 visit& v 参观,访问,拜访12 ago& adv 以前13 the day before yesterday& phr 前天14 enjoy& v 喜欢,享受...乐趣15 world& n 世界16 at the same time& phr. 同时17 a moment ago& phr. 刚才18 just now& phr. 不久以前,刚才19 reply& n & v 答复,回答20 by the way& phr. 顺便说,顺便问一下21 match& n 比赛,竞赛22 cold& adj 冷的,寒冷的23 drive& v 驾驶24 plan& n 计划25 diary& n 日记26 make telephone calls& phr. 打电话27 go out& phr. 外出,到外面28 India& n 印度29 went& v 动词go的过去式30 rain& v 下雨31 rained& v 动词rain的过去式32 momery& n 记忆力,存储器33 pack& v 打包,打行李34 everything& pron 每件事,每样东西,一切35 umbrella& n 伞,雨伞36 anyone& pron 任何人37 date& n 日期38 season& n 季节39 write down& phr. 写下,记下40 January& n 一月41 March& n 三月42 June& n 六月43 July& n 七月44 August& n 八月45 December& n 十二月46 spring& n 春天47 last& v 持续,耐久48 weather& n 天气49 warm& adj 暖和的,热情的50 come out& phr. (花)开,发(芽),出来51 heavily& adv 打量地,猛烈地,厉害地52 crop& n 庄稼,收成53 really& adv 确实,真正地54 snow& n & v 雪,下雪55 snowman& n 雪人56 all the year round& phr. 一年到头57 true& adj 真的,真实的58 nearly& adv 将近,几乎59 unlike& prep 不像,和...不同60 opposite& adj 对面的,相反的61 sunny& adj 晴朗的,阳光充足的62 cloud& n 云63 cloudy& adj 多云的,阴天的64 wet& adj 湿的65 rainy& adj 多雨的,下雨的66 wind& n 风67 windy& adj 有风的,风大的68 snowy& adj 多雪的,降雪的69 later& adv 以后,后来70 later on& phr. 后来,稍后71 ring& v (钟,铃等)响,摇铃72 ring up& phr. 打电话73 west& n & adj 西方、西部(的)74 strange& adj 奇怪的,陌生的75 sunshine& n 日光,阳光76 melon& n 瓜77 radio& n 收音机78 report& n & v 报导,报告79 north& n & v 北方(的),北部(的)80 south& n & v 南方(的),南部(的)81 at times& phr. 有时,偶尔82 northeast& n 东北,东北部83 temperature& n 温度84 above& prep 在...上面85 daytime& n 白天86 below& prep 在...下,低于87 northwest& n 西北,西北部88 lift& v (云,雾等)消散,(雨)停止89 worse&& adj & adv ( bad,ill的比较级)更坏,更差90 foggy& adj 有雾,多雾的91 low& adj 低的,浅,矮的92 birthday& n 生日93 invite& v 邀请,招待94 film& n 影片,电影95 hold& v 拿,握96 hold on& phr. (打电话时)等一等,不挂断97 message& n 消息,信息98 take/leave a message& phr. 捎/留口信99 ready& adj 准备好的,乐意的100 sandwich& n 三明治,夹心面包片初中词组总结:1.be born 出生于2.visit sb 拜访某人3.tell sb. sth. 告诉某人某事 tell sb.to do sth.告诉某人做某事4.tell sb&not to do sth.告诉某人不要做某事a)tell sb how to do sth 告诉某人怎样做某事b)go to a place to do sth 去某个地方做某事c)go to England to study English 去英国学习英语5.study at a middle school 在中学学习6. go boating 去划船 go fishing 去钓鱼7.go swimming 去游泳 go shopping 去购物 go skating 去滑冰8.at weekends 在周末9.at the age of 在……年龄10.come here at half past two every Saturday afternoon 每个星期六下午两点半来这儿11.take pictures 照相12.in one’s spare time 在业余时间13.come here to do sth. 来这儿做某事14.come in 进来15.sit down 坐下 stand up 起立16.ask sb. some questions 询问某人一些问题17.on May 2,1984 在日18.tell sb. the name of the street and the house number 告诉某人街道名字和房间号码19.like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 like to do sth.喜欢做某事20.become a teacher 成为一名教师 want to be a doctor 想成为一名教师21.return to China=come back to China 返回中国22.teach English at a famous medical college 在一所著名的医科大学教英语23.tall and healthy 个高又健康24.short and slim 个矮又苗条25.be clever and quick in doing things 在做事上聪明伶俐26.come here to learn singing 来这儿学唱歌27.tell sb.a funny story 给某人讲述有趣的故事28.on foot 步行a)on one’s way to school 在上学的路上b)on one’s way home 在回家的路上c)on one’s way to the hospital 在去医院的路上d)on one’s way to the cinema 在去电影院的路上e)on one’s way to see a film 在去看电影的路上29.see sb. do sth. 看见某人做某莫事 see sb.doing sth.看见某人正在做某事a)hear sb. do sth 听到某人做某事 hear sb. doing sth.听到某人正在做某事b)make sb.do sth 迫使某人做某事 help sb. (to) do sth.帮助某人做某事c)1et sb.do sth.让某人做某事 had better do sth.最好做某事30. fall to the ground 倒在地上31.go over 走过去,复习功课32. hurry to school 勿忙去上学33.be late for the first class 第一节课迟到34.say with a smile 微笑地说35.be glad to do sth.高兴做某事36.do a good thing (deed) 做一件好事37.fall ill=be i11 生病,患病38.take sb. to a hospital 把某人送到医院39.rain heavily 下大雨40.on the road 在公路上41.not know what to do 不知道该做什么42.just then 正在那时43.come up 走进,上来44.in front of 在……前面45.thank sb. again and again 反复感谢某人46.drive away (汽车)离开run away 跑开take away 拿走47.right away 立刻48.right now 此刻,刚才,现在49.get home 到家 get there 到达哪儿 get here 到达这儿50. yesterday morning 昨天晚上51.leave the hospital 离开医院52.no buses=not any buses 没有车53.say to sb.对某人说 say to oneself 自言自语54.fall off 跌落55.need to get up early 需要早起床56.hurt my arm 胳膊受伤57.What's wrong with you?=What's the matter with you? 你怎么了?58.do one's homework on the computer 在电脑上做作业59.have four English lessons 上四节英语课60.once a week 一周一次 twice a year 一年两次 three times a month 一个月三次61.do more listening and speaking 做大量的听说练习do some cleaning 扫除do some washing 洗衣服do some shopping 购物62.make good progress in English 在英语方面取得很大进步63.help a lot in our studies 在学习上给子很大帮助64.teach sb. English 教某人英语65.get to school 到达学校66.give sb.lessons 给某人上课67.ask sb.to do sth.要求某人做某事ask sb.not to do sth.要求某人不要做某事68.let sb. do sth.让某人做某事1et sb. not do sth.让某人不要做某事69.not……until 直到……才70.make one's lessons interesting 使某人的课上的很有趣71.tell sb. how to do sth.告诉某人怎样做某事72.try to learn new things be oneself 设法靠自己学一些新的知识73.want to be a history teacher 想成为一名历史老师74.grow up 长大75.in future 在将来76.computer room (电脑)机房77.language lab 语言室78.finish middle school 中学毕业79.want to become (be) a designer 想成为一名设计家80.wish to be doctor 希望成为一名医生81.an American boy 一个美国男孩儿82.study in a high school 在高中学习83.in Grade Eight 在八年级84.finish primary school 小学毕业85.start school at the age of seven=begin to school when I was seven 七岁开始上学86.move to Washington with his family 和他全家搬到华盛顿87.be interested in 对……感兴趣88.want to become a doctor of Chinese medicine 想成为一名中医89.come here to learn Chinese 来这儿学习中文90.a nice school 一所好的学校91.instead of 代替92.in many ways 在许多方面93.be different from 与……不同94.by the way 顺便说95.come back home 回家96.be sorry for 为…难过,遗憾97.feel sorry for 为…难过,遗憾98.burn away 燃烧没了99.open the door 开门100.take sb. in one's arms 拥抱某人101.have some medicine 吃药102.have a football match 进行一场足球比赛103.have a meeting 开会104.walk back 向后走105.give sth. back to sb. 把某物还给某人106. work through the night 通宵工作107.get through the examinations=pass the exam 通过考试108.happen to 发生l09.knock at the door 敲门110.want to do sth. 想做…111.fall down 掉下来112.begin to do sth. 开始做…113.have some tea 喝茶114.have sports 进行体育锻炼115.have a bad coId 得了重感冒116.have a good time 玩的很高兴117.keep back 向后退118.so…that 如此…以至于…
发现相似题
与“根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出所缺单词1. I met three____(同班同..”考查相似的试题有:
2942388032711680610432911506390226分类作文09416
分类作文09416
2008年全国各地中考英语作文汇编(河北省卷)假如你要接受一家英文报社的采访,记者提出的问题是“How can you be a good child?”请你根据下面所给提示和要求,准备一段应答稿。(文稿的开头已给出,不计入总词数)提示:1.What should you do at school?
2.What can you do to give help at home?3.How do you show your love to your parents(or grandparents…)?要求:1.文稿需包含所有提示内容,可以适当发挥。2.文稿中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名,词数60-80。Well, to be a good child, I ________________________________________参考范文Well, to be a good child, I should study hard at school. I must listen to the teachers carefully. I should also be friendly to others and take part in all kinds of activities. At home, after I finish my homework, I can help my parents (or grandparents…)clean the house, wash the dishes and clothes. I should always be polite to them. And on their birthday, I will give them presents or do something special to show my love.1.(浙江丽水)Ellen看到大家都对自己的未来充满期待,感到特别高兴。为了鼓励大家学好英语,他准备出一期英语学习经验交流专刊。请根据以下问题和答案的提示并结合你的实际情况,以“My English Learning”为题写一篇80词左右的英文稿件,要求至少涉及其中的三个问题,并且不能出现你的真实姓名、校名和县名等。提示:When did you start learning English? (in … /…years ago)How do you learn English? (listen carefully, study with a group, read English every day…) What is difficult to learn? (listening, grammar…)What other helpful ways do you know to learn English well? (watch English movies, sing English songs…)参考作文:English is one of my best subjects and I started learning English when I was ten years old. But at the very beginning, listening seemed a little difficult for me. So I have been doing a lot of listening practice, such as listening to tapes, watching English TV programs. And I found ( that) it really helped a lot. In fact, there are some more helpful ways to learn English well. For example, I enjoy singing English songs and I want to join an English club or find a pen pal from8.(四川资阳)假设你叫李华,你的英国笔友Linda为了来中国参观奥运会而报名参加了汉语培训班学习汉语。她最近写信向你询问学习外语的建议。请根据下列提示和你学习英语的体会给Linda写一封回信。注意:1.回信需要包括全部要点;2.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3.字数60左右。Dear Linda,I’m very glad that you’ll come to China to watch the Olympic Games. I know it isn’t
easy to learn a foreign language, but I have some ideas that may help.
Best wishes and looking forward to meeting you in China.____________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua参考作文:Dear Linda,I’m very glad that you’ll come to China to watch the Olympic Games. I know it isn’t easy to , it’s very important to listen to the teacher carefully in class and make some notes so that you can go over your lessons . Don’t be plan your time well and study it regularly every day.
difficulty. I’m sure you will succeed through your hard work.Best wishes and looking forward to meeting you in China.Yours,Li Hua3.(浙江杭州)中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。你代表班级在一次 “The Ways for Students to Relax”的学校座谈中与二(1)班的Terry讨论了这一话题,请根据他的观点和你自己的观点,用英语给你的外籍教师Mr. Griffin写一篇有关这次讨论的汇报材料。2注意:1. 开头和结尾已经写好;2. 可以适当增加谈论话题时经常用到的话语,使内容连贯3. 所写内容必须包括上面表格中他的观点和你自己至少三个观点4. 词数:70字左右。Mr. Griffin,Recently I have had a discussion about The Ways for Students to Relax with Terry, a student from Class One Grade Two. ______________________________Terry参考作文:Mr. Griffin,Recently I have had a discussion about The Ways for Students to Relax with Terry, a student from Class One Grade Two . (As we study too long every day, every student should choose ways to relax.) In his opinion, the best ways are watching TV and playing computer games. He also believes that sometimes hanging out with friends isn’t a bad way.However, I’m not quite agree with him. In my opinion, watching TV or playing computer games is not a good way to help us relax. I think listening to music and playing sports are good ways because they can help us keep healthy. I often play Ping-pong after class and I find it really , I think chatting with our friends isn’t a bad way. I think it can help me get on better with my friends.(河南省卷) 假如你叫张蒙,班主任李老师想了解班级同学的状况,以便有针对性地对学生进行考前心理疏导。请你根据下面的内容要求,给班主任李老师写封e-mail,说明自己的情况,并请她给你提一些建议。内容要求:1. 学习任务重,睡眠不足,缺少体育活动。同学间缺乏沟通和交流。2. 在家不允许看电视、上网、听音乐等。3. 词数80左右。文中不得出现真实的校名、姓名。4. 开头和结尾已给出。不计入总词数。From:
To:Subject:problems
Date:June 26Dear Ms Li,I’m very glad to write to you ______________________________________________________________Best wishes.Zhang Meng参考范文:Dear Ms Li,3I’m very glad to write to you. I have a lot of troubles these days. Every day I have a lot of homework to do at school. I don’t enough time to sleep. I nearly have no time to do sports. My friends and I can hardly find time to talk, or play together. When I get back home from school, I’m not allowed to watch TV, surf the Internet or listen to my favorite music. I feel worried about them. I don’t know what I should do. Could you please give me some suggestions/ advice ?Best wishes.Zhang Meng四川成都) 上周,你们班就初中生能否骑电动自行车上学进行了一次讨论。现在,请你根据下表用英语写一篇介绍讨论情况的短文。注意:1.短文须包括写作提示和表格中所列的全部内容;2.时态运用正确,书写工整规范;3.词数80-100个左右。参考作文:Last week, our school had a discussion about whether junior students could ride electric bicycles to go to school. 25 students of our class agreed with it, because they say it was convenient for them and it could take less time to go to school. But the other 35 students didn’t agree with them. They said it was not safe for the junior students to get to school by electric bicycles, for they were too young. They also said in the morning the traffic was very busy and the students couldn’t ride electric bicycles quickly.7(浙江温州)假如你是林小亮,你喜欢在课间听音乐,喜欢放学后在校打篮球。新班规(1.Don’t listen to music or have sna 2.You have to wear trainers for PE3.Don’t stay at school after 4:50pm…) 实施后,你喜欢的活动受到了限制,很烦恼。你打算给班长写一封信,告诉他:1.你的兴趣爱好(你可以写一种或两种)2.你的烦恼; 3.你对新班规的建议。注意:1.词数80―100左右,收信人和写信人的姓名已给出,但不计入词数;2.信中不能出现真实的学校,班级和姓名。参考词汇:be worried , play basketball, relax , have no time to , should be allowed toDear Li Ming,____________________________________________________________________Yours,Lin Xiaoliang21(安徽蚌埠)目前,学生考试作弊现象严重,请围绕以下要点谈谈其中原因以及个人建议。 原因:1.考试太滥
2.自身勤奋不够3.把大量时间用在上网和玩游戏上4.为了骗取家长和老师高兴看法与建议:1、作弊有害;2、要做人诚实,学习发奋;3、学校应减少考试。4要求:
1、字数80―100;2、围绕要点可适当发挥;3、文章开头已给出,不计入总字数。参考作文:There are three main reasons. First, schools have given students too many exams, some of which are too difficult. Second, some students are not hard-working and they don’t work hard at their lessons. Third, they waste a lot of time playing games or surfing the Internet. So they haven’t enough time to prepare for the exams. Finally, students have to do so to make their teachers and parents happy.In my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. We students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. Besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.(陕西省卷)假如你是Han Mei, 下面是一封你的笔友Alice 给你发来的e-mail,请你根据e-mail 的内容给她写一封回信,与她交流看法,并帮她排忧解难。5提示词语:listen to, mother’s love, care about, communicate with, get along with, smile写作要求:1.语句通顺,书写工整;2.可用所给提示词语,也可以适当发挥;3.词数在60―80Dear Alice,As a teenager, I met the same problem as you. But now I can get along better with my mother. Here are some ideas for you.you. Maybe it’s not a good way, but it shows your mother’s love. So I think you should listen to her. If your opinions are different from your mother’s, you can communicate with her, and tell her what you are thinking about.If your mother doesn’t take your advice, just keep silent and give her a smile.I hope what I say here can help you a lot.( 广东清远)在日常生活中我们常常会遇到一些疑难或困惑。请参照阅读材料的有关信息,以“problems Among Teenagers”
为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,谈谈你在日常生活和学习中遇到的问题,并提出解决问题的方法或建议。写作要求:短文至少谈及你遇到的2-3个问题,并提出2-3种解决问题的方法或建议。
problems Among Teenagers___________________________________________________________________________________________参考范文:problems Among TeenagersAs a teenager, I find it hard to relax myself. Not only my teachers but also my parents give me a lot of homework to do. On weekends I have to go to the piano class. I am not allowed to play computer games. I have no time to do sports. That’s not good for our health or study. I think we should make good plans for our study. We had better talk to our parents and tell them what we want to do. In this way we may enjoy our life better.9(四川宜宾)某英语报社面向全国初中学生开展一次征文活动,主题为学校的学习生活。请根据一下要求写一篇征文。内容要求:61.在校生活感受:
2.最喜欢的……(如科目,老师……)及原因3.课外爱好;
4.今后的学习或生活计划写作要求:1.征文应包含以上内容,可适当拓展2.征文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称 3.词数60--80参考作文:My school life is very interesting and happy. I like English best of all the subjects in the school. Because it can make me know something new about the world and make friends with a lot of foreigners. I often play basketball with my classmates on the playground I surf the internet 2.(浙江金华)Tom去年来到大明所在的学校学习。在学习期间,他对学校提倡的“创建和谐”活动感触颇深。他发现该校的学生学习主动,兴趣广泛,友爱互助,师生之间关系融洽,人与环境和谐相处(如:保持环境卫生,爱护花草树木,不随地乱扔废弃物等)。(15 分)①请你以Tom 的名义,给远在美国的父母写一封信,介绍学校的现状并谈谈你的感受。 ②文中不得出现真实的姓名,校名或地名。词数80左右。信的开头与结尾已给出,不记入总词数。③以下词汇仅供参考:build up建立,创建
a harmonious campus和谐校园 impress vt. 给……留下印象Dear Mum and Dad,Time flies! I’ve been here for nearly a year. I’m very pleased to find that our school is really a good one. The students in our school______________________________________________________________________yours,Tom参考作文:Dear Mum and Dad,7Time flies! I’ve been here for nearly a year. I’m very pleased to find that our school is yours,Tom17.(四川绵阳)不久前你在九洲体育馆认识了美国志愿者David并与他成了好朋友,回国后他十分牵挂你和你的同学,并写信询问你们的现状。请你用英文回信,介绍你们目前的生注意:1.字数60―80;可适当增加细节,但不能漏掉以上内容 2.信的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数Dear David,I’m very glad to hear from you and thank you very much for your care. Now __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes!YoursWang Nin范文8Dear David,I’m very glad to hear from you and thank you very much for your care. Now we all have safe places to live, enough to eat and clean water to drink. Don’t worry about us.All of us have gone back to school. Most of us go to local tent schools. Some have gone to other parts of China to go to school. Many volunteers like you came to our schools to stay with us. We sing and play games together. They also teach us English.Best wishes!Yours,Wang Nin(安徽省卷)一个美国中学生代表团将来你校交流学习,并与你校学生座谈。请你根据表入总词数参考词汇:study in groups, work together, make good use of timeDear friend,Welcome to our school.____________________________________________Thanks for listening!Dear friend,Welcome to our school. I would like to talk about two ways of study in our school. The first way is to study in groups. When we study in groups, we can help each other. We can learn to listen to others and how to work together. Also, everyone can have chances to express his own ideas. The other way we like is to study by ourselves. We can make our own plans for study and learn to make good use of time. We can also learn to think by ourselves. And the most important thing is that we can be the master of our own study Thanks for listening!8,(浙江绍兴)A.假如你叫Ben,即将参加奥运会志愿者, 请你根据自己的实际情况,完成下面的自我介绍并用一句话说明你成为志愿者后的打算。(文中所填内容必须全部用英语表达)I am Ben ,a student in Class 3,Grade 3. I am _________ years old. My hobby is ___________.
I work hard at my school and I good at ________. To be a volunteer for Beijing Olympic games is my dream. If I become a volunteer, _________________________________________9要求:1.报告必须包括表中全部内容,可适当增加细节,但不要逐条翻译;2.简要评价必须在2个句子以上; 3.报告的开头和结尾已经给出(不计入总词数),你只需接着写4.词数必须在80左右(参考词汇:捐赠 donate)Hello, Everyone! Here are two important activities that happened thisweek. ____________________That’s all, thank you!参考作文:A略B.
That’s all, thank you!.(山东省卷)今年我省出台了系列推进素质教育的新政,其中对学生的作息时间做了严格规定。学生课外时间增多了,他们都在干些什么?他们的负担减轻了吗?下面是English Online杂志社就这些问题对某市部分初中生进行问卷调查的结果。请根据该调查结果写一Here is the result.______________________________________________________________参考范文:English Online made a survey on what junior middle school students do in their spare time. Here is the result. After school, 60% of them study and read books or do homework at home. 5% watch TV and 15% play computers games. 20% do sports or play outdoors with classmates or friends.
Things are much better than before, but still about 60% of students are busy at studying in their free time. Study is not the only important thing for children. Playing is important for them, too. By playing, children can keep healthy, and can learn things that they can’t get from books. So children need more time to do different kinds of activities.11.(四川重庆)最近你校校园网上出现了一个英语帖子,意在了解同学们在体育技能,艺术特长和科技创新方面的发展情况,请你以“夏宇”这一网名针对以上三个方面回帖,内10容需包含以下三个要点;1.你的特长;
2.你发展特长所面临的困境;
你有什么希望和建议写作要求:1.词数在80词左右 2.文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称XiaYu,10:00,June 18参考作文:XiaYu,10:00, June 18I like sports and I’m good at playing basketball. Every day, I practise basketball with my classmates after school. I also enjoy listening to music but I can’t sing well. I’m afraid of singing in front of people. I hope our school will start a singing club. I’m sure I can make great progress with our teachers’help. I also hope there will be less homework on weekends. Then I can have more time to do what I’m interested in.12.(四川攀枝花)假如有一个澳大利亚中学生访问团下周到你校访问三天。学校将进行接待人员选拔,所有参加者都要进行英文讲演。请你以学生张华的身份写一篇英文讲稿。 内容包括:1、自我介绍;2、你参加的目的;3、你能胜任的优势(至少两点);要求:1、80词左右,可以适当发挥。开头已写出,但不记入总词数。2、文中不能出现你自己的姓名和所在学校的名称等相关信息。Good afternoon, everybody._____________________________________________________________________ 参考作文:Good afternoon, everybody. My name is Zhang Hua, from Class 1, Grade 3. I’m very pleased to make a speech here. As a Junior 3 student, I’d like to be a volunteer and do something for the Australian student visitors.I have learnt English for more than five years. I’m good at speaking English and always ready to help others. I often take part in different social work. I’ve learnt to how to communicate with foreigners.So, I hope you can give me a chance and I’ll try my best to work well. Thank you!13.(四川泸州)请根据下面所提供的提示词语和图片,以My sister 为题写一篇短文。1.提示词语:2.要求:(1)所提供的提示词语全部用上,顺序可以打乱(2)词数:60词左右;(3)行文:规范、语法正确、上下文连贯自然。3.注意:(1)标题和第一句话已为你写好;(2)不得用自己或他人的真实姓名。11My sister参考作文:My sisterThis is a picture of my sister, Alice. She likes dancing very much. My sister is very cute. She has two big eyes and a small mouth. She always wears glasses. She has long hair. And she is of medium height. She’s kind of thin. She likes sports, too. She’s the captain of the tennis team.25,(福建莆田)假如你是李华,你从报纸上看到2008北京奥运会志愿者的广告。请你用英文写封简短的应聘信,介绍自己的情况(见下表)表示愿意为奥运会做一些工作,请组委会给予考虑,并能尽早予以答复,词数:80左右。Sir/Madam,I read your ad. In the newspaper
yesterday.
_________________________Yours sincerelyLi HuSir/Madam,I read your ad. In the newspaper
yesterday. I’m writing to tell you that I’d like to work as a volunteer for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.My name is Li Hua. I’m sixteen. I have many hobbies, such as drawing , sports, singing, speeches, and spoken English. I am proud that I won the first prize in our city’s English Speech Contest for Middle School Student in December,2007.In fact I’m healthy and strong.If I am lucky enough to become a volunteer ,I will try my best to do this job well. Please reply to me soon. My telephone number is 6.提示词汇:1.志愿者volunteer
2.作为work as
3.答复reply to
4.比赛contest12Yours sincerelyLi Hu(内蒙古联合)假如你叫赵平,想应聘学校的学生导游,今年暑假陪同即将来校访问的美国朋参考范文:My name is Zhao Ping.
I’m in Class 1,Grade 3. I’m very kind, outgoing and friendly. I like speaking English and making friends a lot. My favourite sport is football and I am good at it. I enjoy listening to music as well. In 2007 I won the first prize in the school English composition.
I really want to be a student guide for the American friends. I’d like to them around our school.My E-mail address is .26.(福建泉州)初中的学习生涯即将结束了。三年来,在你获取知识的同时,你的外貌,兴趣爱好,习惯…都有了一定的改变吧!请你一定以(How I Change)为题,写一篇短文,告诉我们你的变化好吗?字数在80词左右。温馨提示:1.短文中请勿使用真实姓名、地点或所在学校名称。2.这些词汇也许对你有帮助:hobby, habit, used to, enjoy oneself 3.短文开头已经为你写好(字数不计入总数),请你接着往下写。How
ChangeMy life has changed a lot in the past three years范文两篇:How
ChangeMy life has changed a lot in the past three years. When I was in Grade 7, I was a short and shy girl with long hair. I often listen to music at home. But now I like to make friends and take part in all kinds of activities. I prefer running with my classmates. So I’m becoming much healthier than before. Not only my parents but also my teachers are satisfied with me.How
ChangeMy life has changed a lot in the past three years. I was fat and short when I came to themiddle school. At that time I was interested in computer games and I spent most of time on it. My
13parents were worried about me.Now, I like sports and I often play football with my classmates after school. So I becometaller and stronger than before. I like reading, too. I usually go to the library to read someinteresting books. Good habits help me to study better and keep healthier.19。(四川巴中)5月12日在四川汶川发生了一场大地震。这场地震造成6万人死亡,数百万人失去家园。地震后,人们用不同的方式比偶啊打了他们的爱心,有的捐钱,有的作为志愿者奔赴灾区…..作为一个学生你该做些什么呢?请你根据提示和要求,适当发挥想象,写一篇英语短文。要求:1. 文章中不能出现真实姓名和校名
2.不要逐句翻译
3.80词左右参考词汇:a serious earthquake, happen, millions of, lose one’s home,
show one’s love,volunteer, earthquake―stricken area(地震灾区)
strike(struck struck/stricken )参考作文:A serious earthquake happened in Wenchuan, Sichuan. Over 60,000people died in theearthquake, millions of people lost their homes. After the earthquake, people showed their love indifferent ways. Some gave food, medicine and everything necessary, some gave money, otherseven went to help the people in the earthquake―stricken areas as volunteers.pocket money. I also hope to teach the children there.20。(四川南充)“5.12”汶川大地震后,某校将开展“人人为灾区孩子献爱心”的主题班会活动,现在请你以学生会的名义写一份倡议书,内容要点如下:1.许多孩子地震后不能上学2.没有足够的学习用品和衣物3.4.我们应该作一些力所能及的事情去帮助、他们,比如5.希望他们能尽快重返校园…….注意:1.可根据要点,适当发挥,(参考词汇:school things, have the right to do something, aspossible as one can)2.
文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数
3.词数:70词左右Dear students,After the terrible earthquake, __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Students’ Union参考作文:Dear students,After the terrible earthquake, there are lots of children out of school. Some of them are14even homeless. Their schools and houses have destroyed. They can just live in the open air. They don’t have enough school things or clothes .As we all know, every kid has the right to go toschool, but now they are in trouble. As a Chinese, we should help them as possible as we can. We can raise some money and things for them. And we can also write to them to encourage them. I hope they will return to school as soon as possible with our help.Students’ Union16.(四川内江)请你根据要点提示和写作要求以学生会的名义拟赈灾倡议书。倡议书的开头与结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数。要点:1.2008年5 月12日下午2点28分,我国四川汶川发生了里氏8.0级地震。大批房屋倒塌,人们无家可归,大量人员伤亡,灾民缺衣少药…2.号召大家向灾区人民奉献爱心,捐款捐物,帮助他们重建家园。要求:1.语句通顺,表达准确,可适当发挥使内容连贯2. 文中不能出现真实姓名,校名等相关信息。3.词数在80词左右4.参考词汇:灾区:earthquake- stricken area零花钱:pocket money重建:rebuildA
(提议; 申请; 建议)All the students in our school,A sudden 8.0 earthquake happened in Wenchuan, Sichuan Province at 2:28 on the afternoon of May 12, 2008 __________________________________Students’ UnionJune 13, 2008参考作文:
ProposalAll the students in our school,A sudden 8.0 earthquake happened in Wenchuan, Sichuan Province at 2:28 on the afternoon of May 12,2008Many houses fell down and lots of people have become homeless. A large number of people were badly injured and so many people lost their lives. The people in the quake―striken areas are short of food and medicine. So ,every, let’s show our love to them. Let’s give away some of our pocket money, clothes or something else to them. Let’s try our best to help them rebuild their homes. Come on ,everyone!Students’ UnionJune 13,20081514.(四川达州)日,四川汶川发生了特大地震,数十万人伤亡,数百万人失去了家园,数万孩子失去了校园。在此危难之时,全国人民众志成城,抗震救灾,向灾区人民伸出了援助之手。假设你叫李伟(Li Wei),请你从学生的角度,以 A Letter to the Children in Wenchuan 为题,给灾区的孩子写一封英文短信,以表达你的同情、关心、支持与鼓励,让他们尽快从地震的阴霾中走出来。要点提示:同情 关心 支持 鼓励 祝愿提示性词语:earthquake, kill, wound(致伤), relatives, destroy, lonely, homeland, loveliest, whole-heartedly(全心全意地),donate, overcome (克服), confidence, firm will (坚定的意志),rebuild(重建) , pocket money (零花钱)注意:(1)请尽可能使用所给的提示性词语,但写作不受所给词语的顺序限制.(2)句式工整,书写规范,语句条理性强,注意标点符号。词数:80个左右。参考作文:A Letter to the Children in WenchuanDear little friends,May12,2008 was the most terrible day for you, for me and for all the Chinese .The great earthquake killed and wounded yourrelatives, your teachers and your classmates, and destroyed yourhouses and schools badly. You felt very sad and our hearts were also broken deeply. However, you are not lonely. The loveliest people,such as the leaders, soldiers, doctors and volunteers, immediatelyarrived and helped you whole-heartedly. The people all overChina are donating money, things or even their blood. I’ve alsodonated all my pocket money.All these days I’ve been collecting the information from Wenchuan. Sometimes tears on myface while watching, listening or reading.China is a big family. We are all your brothers and sisters. We will do everything to help you rebuild your homeland and make you be out of the endless pains. We are all together with you for ever. I believe you can overcome the difficulties with your confidence and the firm will. Please accept my heartfelt wishes: You’ll be fine in the future.Best wishes to you all !Yours,Li Wei36.(黑龙江鸡西)A.5月12日,四川省汶川地区发生了罕见的大地震,那里的人们痛失亲人和家园。全国人民众志成城,抗震救灾。作为一名中学生,请你谈谈你的做法和感受。 要求:文章语言流畅,逻辑清晰,用词准确,80―100字左右;词汇参考:地震earthquake悲痛sorrow受到感动be deeply moved安慰comfort重建rebuild自愿做某事volunteer to do sth参考范文:On May 12th, a big earthquake happened in Wenchun, Sichuan. Many people lost their relatives and their homes. All the Chinese people feel quite sorrow.A lot of people volunteer to help them. Some people raise money for them,some16people buy something for them, some people go there to comfort the sad children. Thousands of soldiers help them to save their relatives and rebuild their homes Even foreign friends also give them a hand.I’m deeply moved by these people. So I’ll use my pocket money to buy some food and school things for the children there. I think all of us should try our best to help them to get out of the trouble together.环保类( 四川乐山) 从日起,国家将禁止商家提供塑料袋,掀起全国“拒塑”的环保运动。假如你是李华,准备以“What Can We Do for the Environment”
为题,写一篇保护环境的英语演讲稿。内容包含:1.在购物时用布袋子替代塑料袋;
2.尽可能地再利用使用过的课本;3.离开教室应关灯;
4.最好走路或骑自行车上学;5.简述理由:保护环境,减少污染,节约能源等注意:1.词数:80词左右。开头和结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数;2.可根据要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯;3.文章中不能出现真实姓名和校名,否则以零分处理。4.参考词汇:
布袋子cloth bag塑料袋plastic bag保护protect能源energy污染pollution课本textbookWhat Can We Do for the EnvironmentHello, everyone. I’m Li Hua. It’s nice to speak about what we can do for the environment, and I think each of us can do a little bit to help with this problem.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. I believe we can make the world a better place to live in.Thank you for your listening!参考作文:
What Can We Do for the EnvironmentHello, everyone.I’m Li Hua. It’s nice to speak about what we can do for the environment, and I think each of us can do a little bit to help with this problem.The first thing we can do is to use cloth bags in stead of plastic bags when we go shopping. It helps to protect the environment. The second thing we can do is to reuse the old textbooks as possible as we can. We should also never forget to turn off the lights when we leave the classrooms in order to save energy. What’s more, it would be better if we walk or ride a bike to school. We should try our best reduce pollution and waste.In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment.17I believe we can make the world a better place to live in.
Thank you for your listening!40.(内蒙古包头)今年国家将对“文明城市”进行再评审,我市希望继续保持“文明城市”称号。请你根据下列图表所给提示写一篇倡议书。要求:1.语句通顺,书写规范,文章中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。 1. 必须运用所有提示词,并在倡议书中写出两点以上自己的观点。Dear friends,This year, the government of our country will make comments on the civilized cities again.______________________________________________Thank you for your support. 参考范文: Dear friends,This year, the government of our country will make comments on the civilized cities again. Our city hopes to keep the “Civilized City”. We know it includes good behavior and excellent environment. So I want everyone can do something for it. To good behavior, we should be friendly to others, talk with others politely and help people in trouble. Please don’t break the traffic rules or talk loudly in public. To excellent environment, I think we can plant trees, pick up the litter and clean the small ads on the wall. You’d better not waste water or walk on the grassland.Thank you for your support.5.(浙江义乌)义乌作为一个国际商贸名城,吸引了越来越多的国内外游客来旅游购物。因此,建设一个绿色,文明的义乌显得尤为重要。请你以How to build a greener city 为题,写一篇短文。参考词汇:environment duty, rubbish, plastic, pollution, plant 要求:(1)语句通顺,语意连贯,书写认真 (2)词数80左右。文章开头已给出,不计入词数18(3)可适当发挥(文中不能出现真实的人名和姓名)As we know, Yiwu is an international city.________________________________________________________ 参考作文:
How to build a greener cityAs we know,Yiwu is an international 旅游类22(安徽芜湖)假如你是李明,你的美国笔友Jack给你发来email,想在暑假到北京看奥运会期间来芜湖参观旅游。请你根据下表提示,为Jack制定一份“芜湖一日游”计划,并发email给他,介绍相关内容。19参考词汇:鸠兹广场Jiuzi Square步行街the Walking Street镜湖公园 the Mirror Lake Park 美食街the Food Street芜湖长江大桥Wuhu Yangzi River Bridge注意:1.词数80―90,开头和结尾已给你写好,但不计入总词数Dear Jack,I’m so glad to learn that you will come to Wuhu during the summer vocation. Ihave planned a one―day trip for you.In the morning, I’m going to show you around Jiuzi Square and the Mirror LakePark. We can take a walk and enjoy the beautiful views there. Going boating on theMirror Lake can also be a good choice.Besides, we can do some shopping in the Walking Street. In the afternoon,we’ll climb Zheshan Hill, and take some photos while visiting Wuhu Yangzi RiverBridge. I’m sure you’ll enjoy Chinese Food
in the Food Street. Let’s have a talkabout our school life when having dinner together.Are you p leased with my plan? I hope you will have a wonderful tome inWuhu.Looking forward to meeting you!Yours,Li Ming饮食健康类A. 健康饮食关系到青少年的身心健康成长。请根据以下提供的内容和提示词,以”Healthy Eating”为题写一篇作文.提示:1.健康饮食的重要性(important, energy);2.良好的饮食习惯(keep a balanced diet);3.健康饮食的益处(make…..strong)Healthy eating is important for us in our daily life. Food can give us energy andhelp us build up our body. What and how should we eat to be more healthy? First, weshould have enough clean food each meal. Second, it’s important to keep a balanceddiet. Different kinds of food provide us different nutrition we need every day. Third,we should have a regular meal. In this way, we’ll be strong and healthy, and we’ll dowell in our study.简要介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥。 .........要求:1.字数80左右。短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。2.文中不得出现真实姓名和校名。All of us want to be healthy. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考答案:All of us want to be healthy. First I think sleep is important. Usually we need20about eight hours sleep every night. Then we will feel active and energetic during the day. A healthy diet is also important. Fresh vegetables and fruit and fish are good for us. We shouldnt eat too many snacks and fast food, such as hamburgers and Coke. Everyone needs to do some exercise in order to keep fit, such as jogging and playing ball games.Of course there are other ways to keep healthy. I think having a good state ofmind is very important.67.(江苏苏州)假如你将代表你校2008届生在学校毕业典礼上发言,请你2..发言稿须包含所有要点,不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;发言稿不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, my dear teachers and fellow (n.人, 家伙, 伙伴, 学会特别会员, 朋友, 同事 adj. 同伴的, 同事的, 同道的 ) graduates,It is a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating class of 2008.__________________ ______________________________________________________________Thank you for listening.参考答案:Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, my dear teachers and fellow graduates,
It is a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of (on behalf of 代表, 为了) the graduating class of 2008.It has been three great years for us to study in this beautiful school. Our teachers always try to make their lessons lively and interesting. We have learned a lot over these years, but we could hardly succeed without our teachers’effort, our parents’ support, our classmates’ help. At this moment, I’d like to thank all of you for what you have done for us.I wish our school more beautiful and all of us a wonderful future!Goodbye, our beautiful school, our dear teachers and our friends!Thank you for listening.暑假即将来临,请你根据以下提示写一篇短文,谈谈你的暑假计划。1.好好休息,学会放松。 2. 读书,因为读书既有趣又能学到许多知识。3.陪父母聊天,多帮他们做家务。4.参加社会活动,了解社会。注意:1.词数70左右,可围绕主题适当发挥;2.短文开头已经给出,但不计入总词数。3.文中不得出现真实的地址和姓名。
4.参考词汇:知识knowledge,社会活动social activities,放松relax,社会societyThe summer holiday is coming, I’m going to ________________________
21范文:The summer holiday is coming , I’m going to have a good rest and learn to relax myself. I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interesting but also can make me learn more knowledge. I will try to spend more time in chatting with my parents and help them do some housework , I am going to take part in the social activities so that I can know more about the society.(湖北武汉)暑假将至,同学们就自己暑假生活安排进行了交流。请你用英语向美籍教师Mr Brown介绍有关情况以及自己的暑期计划。内容应包括以下要点:1.有的同学打算外出旅游,放松一下。2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备。3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康。
4.谈谈自己的暑期安排。要求:1.不要逐词翻译,文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。 2.词数60-80左右。 参考作文:Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Some of my classmates are going to visit some places of interest. Some are not going out, instead, they are going to do more reading and prepare for the future studies. Some want to do more sports to keep fit. I plan to go to Beijing to see the Olympic Games. Because it’s a good chance to make more friends and know more about the Olympic Games.33.(湖南长沙)右图是Gina对班上同学的周末活动进行调查后得出的结果,同学们的周末活动真是丰富多彩,想想你和你的同学是如何度过周末的?写一篇名为“Weekend Activities”的文章谈谈你们的周末活动。要求:1.语意连贯,句式规范,字迹工整;2. 短文中请勿使用真实姓名、地点或所在学校名称;3. 词数60―80;
4.开头已给出,但不计入总词数Weekend ActivitiesIn the morning ,we usuallystudy at home. In the afternoon, some of us playsports, some play computer games with friendsonline, others visit their friends and enjoy stayingwith them. I like surfing the internet on Saturdayafternoon. On Sunday morning, I usually playbasketball with my father. That is my favourite time.Girls always like hanging out and going shoppingwith their friends on Sunday. We are very relaxedon weekends.22应用文类.(青海):A)假定你叫王丽,三年的初中学习生活即将结束.你能用英语写出几句对老师表达感谢和祝福的话语吗?要求:1.不少于四句;2.不要使用真实姓名、校名、地名等,否则不得分。Dear Miss/Mr LiB)假定你是初三(1)班的李霞,你五月十四日晚上在阅览室里丢失了一个绿色书包,内有两本英语书,一个铅笔盒,一个MP3及自行车钥匙。你非常着急。你根据以上提示,用英语写一则5 O词左右的寻物启事。Found参考范文: Dear Miss/Mr Li,Thank you for teaching us so well. Youre so kind to me. Ill never forget you. Wish you happy, healthy and young for ever.
Every thing goes well. Best wishes! From Wang LiFoundI left a green school bag in the reading-room on the evening of May 14. There are two English books, a pencil-box, an MP3 player and the key to the bike in it. Now Im very worried about it. Will the finder return it to Li Xia of Class 1, Grade 3? Thanks a lot!23}

我要回帖

更多关于 onsizechanged 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信