itgauciy的leon中文是什么意思思?

Sorry,blame it on me的中文意思是什么?_百度知道
Sorry,blame it on me的中文意思是什么?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
名的意思对不起 把它怪罪于我吧 如果是那首歌的话意思全翻译下面
As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility 生活在继续,我越来越多得学会了责任 I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me 我意识到自己做的每件事都在影响着我身边的人 So I want to take this time out and apologize for things I have done 所以我想要抓紧时间,为我所做的事情道歉 And things that have not occurred yet 还有那些从来没发生过的事情 And the things they don’t want to take responsibility for 还有那些他们不打算为之负责的事情。 I’m sorry for the times I left you home 对不起我一次又一次的把你留在家中 I was on the road and you were alone 我在路上,而你孤单一人 I’m sorry for the times that I had to go 对不起我一次又一次的必须要走 I’m sorry for the fact that I did not know 我为自己不知道的那些事情道歉。 That you were sitting home just wishing we 你坐在家里希望我们 Could go back to when it was just you and me 可以回到过去,只是你和我 I’m sorry for the times I would neglect 对不起我曾经消极 I’m sorry for the times I disrespect 我为曾经的失敬道歉 I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done 我为曾经自己犯过的错误道歉 I’m sorry I’m not always there for my son 对不起,我不能总陪在儿子的身边 I’m sorry for the fact that I am not aware 我为我没有意识到的事情道歉 That you can’t sleep at night when I am not there 当我不在的时候你无法入睡 Because I am in the streets like everyday 因为似乎我每天都在大街上 Sorry for the things that I did not say 我为自己没有说过的事情道歉 Like how you are the best thing in my world 比如:在我的世界里,你才是最美好的所在。 And how I am so proud to call you my girl 我是多么骄傲得呼唤你,我的女孩 I understand that there are some problems 我知道还有很多的问题 And I am not too blind to know 我并非一无所知 All the pain you kept inside you 那些在你内心深处的伤痛 Even though you might not show 即使你没有表现出来 If I can apologize for being wrong 如果我可以为自己的错误道歉 Then it’s just a shame on me 我感到非常惭愧 I’ll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me 我就是导致你伤心的原因,你可以责怪我 You can put the blame on me 你可以责怪我 Said you can put the blame on me 说你可以责怪我 You can put the blame on me 你可以责怪我 Sorry for the things that he put you through 我为让你难过而道歉 And all the times you didn’t know what to do 为了每一次你的不知所措 Sorry that you had to go and sell those packs 我为所要承受的一切而道歉 Just trying to stay busy till you heard from Dad 只是强迫自己忙碌,直到你听到父亲说话 And you would rather be home with all your kids 你就会回家陪在你孩子的身边 As one big family with love and bliss 就像一个充满了爱和祝福的大家庭 And even though Pops treated us like kings 即使流流行乐像对待国王一样对待我们 He got a second wife and you didn’t agree 他娶了第二任妻子,你并不同意 He got up and left you there all alone 他把你留在孤独中 I’m sorry that you had to do it on your own 我很抱歉你必须独自承担 I’m sorry that I went and added to your grief 我很抱歉给你增添了痛苦 I’m sorry that your son was once a thief 我很抱歉你的儿子曾经是一个小偷 I’m sorry that I grew up way too fast 我很抱歉我成长得太快 I wish I would’ve listened and not be so bad 我希望我没听见,我希望一切还不太糟糕 I’m sorry your life turned out this way 我很抱歉你的生活脱离了轨道 I’m sorry the FEDS came and took me away 我很抱歉FEDS来了,把我带走 I’m sorry that it took so long to see 我很抱歉过了这么久我才发现 They were dead wrong trying to put it on me 他们想要把这些强加与我是多么的错误 I’m sorry that it took so long to speak 我很抱歉花了这么长时间才说出来 But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani 但是我当时在和Gwen Stefani做巡回演唱会 I’m sorry for the hand that she was dealt 我很抱歉由她经手处理的一切 For the embarrassment that she felt 为了她所感到的尴尬 Just a little young girl trying to have fun 只是一个小女孩想尝试取乐 Her daddy should never let her out that young 在她那么年轻的时候,她爸爸永远不会让她出门 I’m sorry for Club Zen getting shut down 我很抱歉Club Zen关门 I hope they manage better next time around 我希望下一次他们能经营得好一些 How was I to know she was underage 我怎么会知道她曾经是那个年纪 Enter 21 you know the club they say 进入21世纪,你知道,俱乐部会说 Why doesn’t anybody wanna take blame 为什么任何人都不想被责怪 For rising back out disgracing my name 为了诋毁我的名誉而冒险 I’m just a singer trying to entertain 我只是一个尝试娱乐的歌手 Because I love my fans I’ll take that blame 因为我爱我的歌迷,我承担了责怪 Even though the blame’s on you 即使指责是针对你的 I’ll take that blame from you 我依然会为你承担这些责怪 And you can put that blame on me 你可以把责任推到我的身上 You can put that blame on me 你可以把责任推到我的身上 And you can put that blame on me 你可以把责任推到我的身上
其他类似问题
blame的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
IT的中文解释是什么意思?
IT的中文解释是什么意思?
08-09-30 & 发布
information techology(信息技术)
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!Can You Feel It Big Ali Edit这首歌的中文意思是什么?_百度知道
Can You Feel It Big Ali Edit这首歌的中文意思是什么?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Ladies and gentleman 女士们先生们The time is here时间到了 The time is now 就是现在All over the world全世界 Paris 巴黎Sant Francisco旧金山 Everyone on holiyday 每个人都在过节Put your drinks in the air 举起你的酒杯This time 就在现在Jean Roch Jean Roch:Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么? Can you Feel it? 你能感觉到它么?Jean Roch says Jean Roch说:Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么? Jean Roch says Jean Roch说:Can you Feel it? 你能感觉到它么?Jean Roch says Jean Roch说:Can you feel it, feel it , feel it 你能感觉到它么,感觉得到,感觉得到么Can you Feel it? 你能感觉到它么Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么 Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么 Yeah!Come on 对!一起来吧I can feel my heart, my energy 我能感觉到我的心,我的能量And I doubt my fire bombs 我怀疑我的热情如炸弹一般And men you're just like beach哥们你看起来就像是婊子 And everyone about 每个人Understand with his cry, happy end 用你们的呐喊,快乐去理解Featuring a man who comes back flames ! 想像一个从火焰中归来的人!Hand of God, all the power of love 仁慈上帝的手,所有爱的力量Can you Feel it? 你能感觉到它么 Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么
Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么
Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么
Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么
Everyday I know I feel the pain 每一天我知道我都有痛的感觉Everynight you know I don't lose the game 每一晚你知道我都不会输掉比赛Cause you don't look all I have in my mind 因为你看不到我的脑子里想的所有东西I can feel the glory in my dreams 再睡梦里我感受到了荣耀In my life, I just see you and me 在我的生命里,我只看到了我和你Together, we can be so strong 联起手来,我们能变得强大Get your hands up, (come on), everybody(let's go) 举起你的手(来吧),每一个人(出发吧)Get your hands up, (come on), everybody, (let's go) 举起你的手(来吧),每一个人(出发吧)Can you feel it, (say Y) 你能感觉到它么
(说能)Can you feel it, (say Y) 你能感觉到它么
(说能)Can you feel it, (say Y)你能感觉到它么
(说能) Can you feel it, (say Y)你能感觉到它么
(说能) Let's Go! 出发吧Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么 Can you Feel it? 你能感觉到它么Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么 Can you Feel it?你能感觉到它么? Can you Feel it? 你能感觉到它么?
这个是江苏卫视非诚勿扰的配音吧
意思好像就是你能感觉这个大的什么之类的
我英文不是很好
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁It has中文的意思是什么呢_百度知道
It has中文的意思是什么呢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
它具有它有