以“学会感谢”为题写一篇英语作文,不少于80词,万能作文开头结尾尾已给出

英语翻译假如你是李林,你的笔友约翰(John)想了解一些到中国家庭做客的礼仪,请根据所给提示内容,给约翰写一封信,不少于80词.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数.要点提示:1.中国人见面时一般互相问候,不亲吻、_百度作业帮
英语翻译假如你是李林,你的笔友约翰(John)想了解一些到中国家庭做客的礼仪,请根据所给提示内容,给约翰写一封信,不少于80词.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数.要点提示:1.中国人见面时一般互相问候,不亲吻、拥抱.2.带点礼物,如食品、水果、鲜花等.3.礼物通常在客人离开后才会被打开.4.中国人在吃饭的时候使用筷子进餐,一般众人围坐在一起分享食物,并伴有说笑.
Dear John,How's it going ? I'm very glad to hear from you . You say you want to learn some customs and manners about being a guest in a Chinese family. Now let me tell you something .People greet each other when twe
meet for the first time .But we don't
kiss or hug each other .When you go to a Chinese friend's home ,you can bring some presents such as some food,fruit and flowers .The host won't open the present until the guest leaves .We Chinese use chopsticks when we eating . All the people sit around the table and share the delicious foods ,laughing
talking with each other.不用翻译,我是照提示写的,提示就是翻译.书面表达(共20分)随着全球环境的恶化,越来越多的人选择过低碳生活。请写一篇英语短文,倡议你的同学们加入低碳一族。要点如下:1.节约用水、用电、用纸;2.去超市自备购物袋;3.不要购买不必要的衣服;4.不要购买一次性的杯子和碗筷;5.步行或骑自行车上学。注意:1.词数80词左右。(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。)2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。With the global warming getting worse, more people choose to live a low ca
试题及解析
学段:初中
学科:英语
浏览:1984
书面表达(共20分)随着全球环境的恶化,越来越多的人选择过低碳生活。请写一篇英语短文,倡议你的同学们加入低碳一族。要点如下:1.节约用水、用电、用纸;2.去超市自备购物袋;3.不要购买不必要的衣服;4.不要购买一次性的杯子和碗筷;5.步行或骑自行车上学。注意:1.词数80词左右。(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。)2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。With the global warming getting worse, more people choose to live a low carbon life for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
点击隐藏试题解析:
点击隐藏试题答案:
  With the global warming getting worse, more people choose to live a low carbon life for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases.  We’d better save much water and paper and electricity. We should use less carbon and oil. It’s important to turn off the lights and computers when you leave the room. We should take our own bags instead of using plastic bags from the supermarket. We can buy few clothes which are unnecessary. We shouldn’t buy or use one off cups or chopsticks or bowls. It’s good for us to walk or take bikes to school instead of taking cars. We can also plant more trees.  Let’s take action and be low carbon people!
点击隐藏答案解析:
找老师要答案
考拉金牌语文教师
考拉金牌数学教师
考拉金牌英语教师
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力
关注考拉官方微信初中英语作文假定你们班明天下午将召开一次以“Keep Our School Clean”为主题的班会,外教Victor也会参加.请用英语写一篇简短的发言稿.不少于80单词.开头是:Good afternoon,everyone!结尾是:That's all,Thank you!_百度作业帮
初中英语作文假定你们班明天下午将召开一次以“Keep Our School Clean”为主题的班会,外教Victor也会参加.请用英语写一篇简短的发言稿.不少于80单词.开头是:Good afternoon,everyone!结尾是:That's all,Thank you!
Keep Our School CleanGood afternoon everyone.First let me thanks for the coming of the Victor,thanks for your listening.Our school is a very important part in our life.Many student live in our school,so making our school clean is the most important work.Our school is very beautiful,but some students don’t protect our school and they do many Uncivilized things.For example,many students leave rubbish everywhere and some of them also say bad words to other students.some students don’t love our class room and write some words on the table.All of these bad habits in our school make students and teachers’mood bad.So,let’s change our habit and behavior well at school.thanks for listening,and I hope my speech will help you to be a good student.That’s all ,thank you!
Good afternoon,everyone!
We are studying in this school. It is our duty to keep it clean and tidy. It is not good to spit in public places, such as in the library, in the class. We shouldn't lea...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语作文:生活态度决定着人的生活状态和行为习惯。快乐地生活会使你的人生更美好。_百度知道
英语作文:生活态度决定着人的生活状态和行为习惯。快乐地生活会使你的人生更美好。
不要忘记笑,不计入总词数, life is not all roses;3. Then how can you make yourself happy when you are in trouble、学会快乐地学习开头。请你以”How to make yourself happy“为题;2,展开调查、要自信(confident)。文章的开头已给出:1。提示,为报社投稿,写一篇不少于80词的英语短文目前某英文报正在以“怎样让自己保持快乐“为话题:
How to make yourself happy
As we all know
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
生活的意义在于什么,让这些事情中充满着快乐,我们可做很多事情。  在每天这二十四小时里面,只是为了在这24小时里面增添点乐趣,在于一天又一天,只是这样走完24小时,从而使我们的生活更加的美好,是为了什么。  快乐的生活
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
高中英语写作 情景作文基础.ppt101页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
作文第一步:审人称&审时态 Doing exercise is beneficial to your health.
It is beneficial for you to do exercise First of all,You’d better do….. What’s more, why not do…, if you do this, you will…. In addition, it would be a good idea if you…… I hope you will find these ideas useful.
decide to do sth want to do sth ask sb to do sth
tell sb to do sth take sb to the hospital go to the hospital
情景作文(20分) 审题:人称,时态,事件 It seems that/ it seemed that 他似乎认不出我了。 看起来好像他们迷路了。 看来美国的快餐是世界上最受人欢迎的。 It seems that he can’t recognize me. It seemed that they lost their way. It seems that American fast food is the most popular in the world. 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,校报 英文版正在开展“续写雷锋日记”活动。请根据以 下提示信息,将你所做的一件好事以日记形式记 述下来,向校报投稿。 注意:1. 适当加入细节使前后文连贯。2.词数不少于80。 1 .早上,走在路上,我看见两个游客在看地图,看起来好像迷路了,我上前询问是否可以帮忙。 2 .他们正寻找天坛,不知道怎么去 3 .我带他们到了附近的车站,建议他们乘坐20路车,直接带他们到那里。 4 .车到站了;挥手说再见;我感到很自豪
Saturday, June 2
This morning, when I was walking on the street, I saw that two travelers were reading a map, looking puzzled. It seemed they were lost. I went up to them and asked how I could help. They told me they were looking for the Temple of Heaven. I led them to the nearby bus stop and advised them to take Bus No. 20, which could take them there directly. They appreciated my help greatly. Before long, the bus came. We waved good-bye to each other. Seeing them on the bus, I felt a kind of satisfaction.
I think the white pencil, looking pro
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 万能作文开头结尾 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信