怀孕六个月胎儿图办完手续属于有效期还是实效期?

版权所有 北京出入境边防检查总站 2010年8月第三版
地址:北京顺义区小天竺一街21号 邮编:100621
中国互联网新闻中心提供技术支持丁香客App是丁香园社区的官方应用,聚合了丁香园论坛和丁香客的精彩内容。医生可通过丁香客App浏览论坛,也可以在这个医生群集的关系网络中分享和互动,建立更广泛的学术圈子。
扫描二维码下载
今日:159 | 主题:476948 | & 收藏本版
每发1个新帖可以获得0.5个丁当奖励
【讨论】ICHQ1E 原料药稳定性外推法 只有六个月稳定性数据,可以把有效期暂定为两年吗
【讨论】ICHQ1E 原料药稳定性外推法 只有六个月稳定性数据,可以把有效期暂定为两年吗
分享到哪里?
根据ICHQ1E原料药稳定性外推法 2倍但是不能超过12个月。请问我们现在初次FDA申报,只有六个月稳定性数据。(6个月长期,6个月加速均已经完成,且无明显变化。),请问我们初次申报可以把复验期一次定位两年吗?申明中我们已经保证继续做稳定性,COVER产品Proposed RETEST Date.请问大家是怎么处理的啊?
回复:【讨论】ICHQ1E 原料药稳定性外推法 只有六个月稳定性数据,可以把有效期暂定为两年吗
分享到哪里?
应该可以的吧。FDA会根据你加速试验结果批给你12个月的有效期。假如是加速不行,有效期会按中间和长期试验的结果,做多长,批多长。。具体还得等大神回复。。呵呵
分享到哪里?
kexiwei 根据ICHQ1E原料药稳定性外推法 2倍但是不能超过12个月。请问我们现在初次FDA申报,只有六个月稳定性数据。(6个月长期,6个月加速均已经完成,且无明显变化。),请问我们初次申报可以把复验期一次定位两年吗?申明中我们已经保证继续做稳定性,COVER产品Proposed RETEST Date.请问大家是怎么处理的啊?答案在此---不行。必须明白,加速试验或者中间条件试验,不是外推的基础,是外推的前置条件。外推的基础是足够数量的长期稳定性试验。2014年5月,FDA发布了关于仿制药的稳定性试验指南。其中问题如下Q5(i): If an application that qualifies for the Generic Drug User Fee Act (GDUFA) 10-month review is filed with 6 months of accelerated and 6 months of long-term data, and there are no blocking patents or exclusivities, will 24 months of expiration dating be granted?Q5(ii): During the review cycle, will the application need to be updated with 12 months of long-term data?A5(i,ii): FDA will grant a proposed expiry period of two times the available long-term data at the time of approval (up to 24 months) following the ICH Q1E Evaluation of Stability Data (ICH Q1E) guidance, provided the submitted data are satisfactory, and data evaluation is provided in accordance with ICH Q1E. Please refer to the decision tree (Appendix A) in ICH Q1E. The ANDA should be updated with 12 months of long-term data.=====================================================Q7: How is the proposed expiration date supposed to be calculated? Will 6 months of accelerated data equal 24 months at long-term?A7: ICH Q1E principles will help in the calculation of expiration dating. Data from the three ANDA submission batches (i.e., 6 months), accelerated data meeting all criteria (without significant change per ICH Q1A(R2)), and 12 months long-term data without variability will not need statistical evaluation. Stability data from three ANDA submission batches at 12 months long-term are recommended for 24-month extrapolation.If there is a significant change in the accelerated data, ICH Q1E, Appendix A, provides more detail regarding when intermediate condition stability data are recommended.
分享到哪里?
zhulikou431 答案在此---不行。必须明白,加速试验或者中间条件试验,不是外推的基础,是外推的前置条件。外推的基础是足够数量的长期稳定性试验。2014年5月,FDA发布了关于仿制药的稳定性试验指南。其中问题如下Q5(i): If an application that qualifies for the Generic Drug User Fee Act (GDUFA) 10-month review is filed with 6 months of accelerated and 6 months of long-term data, and there are no blocking patents or exclusivities, will 24 months of expiration dating be granted?Q5(ii): During the review cycle, will the application need to be updated with 12 months of long-term data?A5(i,ii): FDA will grant a proposed expiry period of two times the available long-term data at the time of approval (up to 24 months) following the ICH Q1E Evaluation of Stability Data (ICH Q1E) guidance, provided the submitted data are satisfactory, and data evaluation is provided in accordance with ICH Q1E. Please refer to the decision tree (Appendix A) in ICH Q1E. The ANDA should be updated with 12 months of long-term data.=====================================================Q7: How is the proposed expiration date supposed to be calculated? Will 6 months of accelerated data equal 24 months at long-term?A7: ICH Q1E principles will help in the calculation of expiration dating. Data from the three ANDA submission batches (i.e., 6 months), accelerated data meeting all criteria (without significant change per ICH Q1A(R2)), and 12 months long-term data without variability will not need statistical evaluation. Stability data from three ANDA submission batches at 12 months long-term are recommended for 24-month extrapolation.If there is a significant change in the accelerated data, ICH Q1E, Appendix A, provides more detail regarding when intermediate condition stability data are recommended.大师,麻烦你给我个这个指南的链接可以吗?谢谢了。
分享到哪里?
kexiwei 大师,麻烦你给我个这个指南的链接可以吗?谢谢了。
分享到哪里?
大师,首先非常感谢你的热情帮助。我翻译了一下,麻烦你帮我指导一下,如果不准确还请帮我指正。[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Application%20Data/Tencent/Users//QQ/WinTemp/RichOle/2KBS9HWXE~I19H6NV2[($5I.jpg[/img]Q5(i): If an application that qualifies for the Generic Drug User Fee Act (GDUFA) 10-month review is filed with 6 months of accelerated and 6 months of long-term data, and there are no blocking patents or exclusivities, will 24 months of expiration dating be granted?如果申请者通过了美国仿制药用户收费法案(GDUFA), 上报时已经有6个月的加速数据和6个月的长期稳定性数据,定10个月的review (此处10个月的Review是什么意思?),且没有封锁性专利和独占专利,是否可以把有效期定为24个月?Q5(ii): During the review cycle, will the application need to be updated with 12 months of long-term data?在稳定性考察期内,申请者是否需要更新为12个月的长期稳定性数据。(刚开始申报只有6个月长期和6个月加速数据,等数据积累的越来越多,是不是只需要年报的时候报上去,不需要9,12,18,24 个月分别上报吧?)A5(i,ii): FDA will grant a proposed expiry period of two times the available long-term data at the time of approval (up to 24 months) following the ICH Q1E Evaluation of Stability Data (ICH Q1E) guidance, provided the submitted data are satisfactory, and data evaluation is provided in accordance with ICH Q1E. Please refer to the decision tree (Appendix A) in ICH Q1E. The ANDA should be updated with 12 months of long-term data.根据ICH Q1E, FDA 会授予一个有效期,为2倍于批准时所积累的稳定性数据(直至24个月),如果数据符合规定数据评估根据ICH Q1E,具体参见指南附件A中决策树。 所以此仿制药应该(updated with)更新为12个月的稳定性数据。麻烦大师重点帮我指导一下红色加黑字体的具体含义。我理解的意思是我们现在这种情况,初次申报,只有六个月长期,和六个月加速数据,且趋势平稳,均符合符合规定,我们现在可以6*2 为12个月的有效期,前提是所得数据无不良趋势。等有12个月长期数据了,可以定12*2=24个月有效期。英文基础不好。一下子问了这么多。不知道怎么感谢了。总之感激不尽。
分享到哪里?
kexiwei 大师,首先非常感谢你的热情帮助。我翻译了一下,麻烦你帮我指导一下,如果不准确还请帮我指正。[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Application%20Data/Tencent/Users//QQ/WinTemp/RichOle/2KBS9HWXE~I19H6NV2[($5I.jpg[/img]Q5(i): If an application that qualifies for the Generic Drug User Fee Act (GDUFA) 10-month review is filed with 6 months of accelerated and 6 months of long-term data, and there are no blocking patents or exclusivities, will 24 months of expiration dating be granted?如果申请者通过了美国仿制药用户收费法案(GDUFA), 上报时已经有6个月的加速数据和6个月的长期稳定性数据,定10个月的review (此处10个月的Review是什么意思?),且没有封锁性专利和独占专利,是否可以把有效期定为24个月?Q5(ii): During the review cycle, will the application need to be updated with 12 months of long-term data?在稳定性考察期内,申请者是否需要更新为12个月的长期稳定性数据。(刚开始申报只有6个月长期和6个月加速数据,等数据积累的越来越多,是不是只需要年报的时候报上去,不需要9,12,18,24 个月分别上报吧?)A5(i,ii): FDA will grant a proposed expiry period of two times the available long-term data at the time of approval (up to 24 months) following the ICH Q1E Evaluation of Stability Data (ICH Q1E) guidance, provided the submitted data are satisfactory, and data evaluation is provided in accordance with ICH Q1E. Please refer to the decision tree (Appendix A) in ICH Q1E. The ANDA should be updated with 12 months of long-term data.根据ICH Q1E, FDA 会授予一个有效期,为2倍于批准时所积累的稳定性数据(直至24个月),如果数据符合规定数据评估根据ICH Q1E,具体参见指南附件A中决策树。 所以此仿制药应该(updated with)更新为12个月的稳定性数据。麻烦大师重点帮我指导一下红色加黑字体的具体含义。我理解的意思是我们现在这种情况,初次申报,只有六个月长期,和六个月加速数据,且趋势平稳,均符合符合规定,我们现在可以6*2 为12个月的有效期,前提是所得数据无不良趋势。等有12个月长期数据了,可以定12*2=24个月有效期。英文基础不好。一下子问了这么多。不知道怎么感谢了。总之感激不尽。1-10-month review 这个问题看,看FDA在2012年8月发布的《Generic Drug User Fee Amendments of 2012:Questions and Answers》提到:GDUFA requires that FDA and human generic drug manufacturers alike must meet certain requirements and commitments. In a Commitment Letter that accompanies the legislation, FDA committed to review and act on 90 percent of original, unamended abbreviated new drug applications (ANDAs) within 10 months following the date of submission by year five of the 86 program.2-至于其他红色字部分,就是FDA要求你攒够12个月长期稳定性试验数据,再更新(update)。
分享到哪里?
是可以这样报的,现在说的暂定,最终的有效期还是以长期为准的,按ICHQ1E,6个月加速和长期没有任何变化,是可以按24个月有效期来来申报的,我们公司报欧美的项目,均是这样申报的,从来没有提过这方面的缺陷。
关于丁香园未满十六周岁的时候办的护照 今年八月份过期。想要延期 需要什么材料?有效期不到六个月的话不能出国_百度知道
未满十六周岁的时候办的护照 今年八月份过期。想要延期 需要什么材料?有效期不到六个月的话不能出国
未满十六周岁的时候办的护照
今年八月份过期。想要延期 需要什么材料?有效期不到六个月的话不能出国吗?
提问者采纳
要家人一起去出入境管理局办理,带身份证和户口本去。有效期不到六个月不能出国到了那个国家也不能入境。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
去安局出入境,证件带资料,补新的护照