本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:65 &&
2012中考英语作文精编范文 中英文对照)
一、关注时事
二、环保问题
★ 范文05.
环境问题今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重……,如何保护我们的环境?请以“ How to protect our environment? ”为题写一篇短文。提示:存在问题:1.水污染越来越严重;2.砍伐森林严重;3.大气污染严重;4.白色垃圾等。要求:如何改善/保护环境?至少:3至4个方面。
How to protect/save our environment/world?
As we all know, the environment around us is getting worse and worse /more and more seriously?today.?Water is polluted, we have no?clean?water to?drink.?Many trees are cutting down, some animals are getting less and less. Somefactories are pouring dirty?air into the sky. The population?is increasing faster and faster, resources are getting less and less…etc. Not only does it affect our lives and health, it also has a greataffectionin thefuture. People’s health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. Many people died of diseases. In order to live a better life, something?must?be?done?to?stop?the?pollution. It’s our duty to protect our environment. We shouldn’t throw away rubbish everywhere. Trees are?very?helpful?and?important?for?us. We?should?plant?more?and?more?trees?in?order?to?live?better?and?more?healthy?in?the?future.
If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful. In a word, if everyone pays more attention to our environment, there will be less pollution and our life will be better. “There is only one earth”, I hope everyone will protect our environment well.
如何保护/拯救我们的环境/世界?
我们都知道,我们周围的环境越来越糟/越来越严重,今天。水被污染了,我们没有干净的水喝。许多树木被砍伐,有些动物正变得越
正在加载中,请稍后...初中英语作文 有趣的一件事_百度知道
初中英语作文 有趣的一件事
1.英:This morning I had a funny look into the matter. A dog in the ice dancing &ballet.& The dog dancing on the ice to slide to slide, and accidentally hit the slide. Open limbs, good or funny. May be unexpected happened, it carefully stood up! Forelegs, but a slip back a Gouchi Shi. Ridiculous, it is a very funny!中:今天早上,我看看到了一件滑稽事。一只狗在冰上跳“芭蕾”。那只狗手舞足蹈的在冰面上滑来滑去,一不小心打了滑。四肢张开,好是滑稽。可让人意想不到是发生了,它小心翼翼地站起来了!可是前腿一打滑又来了一个狗吃屎。笑死人了,简直是太滑稽了2.英:An interesting thing happened on yesterday.At night,when I was sleepping ,I dreamed I sleeping on a dog's body,and the dog suddenly jumping up and shouting at me,he said:&I want to eat you,you smell very delicious!&Then I ran away quickly......&ling ling ling!!!&A big sound was happened,I woke up quickly,then,I thought,where I am?Oh,that is my dream,just a dream. 中:昨晚发生了一件有趣的事情。晚上,当我睡觉的时候,我梦到自己睡在一只狗的身上。这只狗突然跳起来,并且冲着我大叫:“我要吃了你,你闻起来太美味了。”我吓的快速的逃跑。。。“呤呤呤”我在一阵响亮的声音中醒来,然后想:我在哪?哦,我在做梦,幸好那仅仅是一个梦。 3.This Saturday was my aunt's birthday, so my family went to a resterant to have dinner. We were quite happy. After dinner, we sent presents to my aunt.Then we lighted cancles, sang birthday songs, and finally ate the cake.I think it was very interesting.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Money,or happinessAn ancient chinese saying saying says:&Find a job you enjiy doing and you will not have to work a day in your life&.The meaning is that you will not consider it work at all. Certainly this is a realistic statement and we might add that a person who enjoys his job is likely to be happier and better person than one who sees work as a drudgery or worse still as a necessary discomfort.Time and again it has been argued by philosophers that purpose of life is to seek pleasure and to avoid pain.it is obvious that humans automatically look for what gives them pleasure.So then it is advisable that we seek out jobs that we enjoy, though they may not be pay very well,rather than choose a less enjoyable job which pays well.One certainty is that money is also important.There can be few happiness for a person who does not have enough money.For a person who to enjoy his life he definitely needs money but earn a lot of
money by doing a job that is uninteresting and boring is not enjoyable.Some jobs pay very well but they are dread .A good suggestion could be that we should learn how to enjoy what we are doing,we should try to look at positive sides than nagging on the negative sides.But according to what researches found out,it is not easy for a person to like things that he actually does not like.It is same as we cannot force a gay man to love a woman.People are destined to certain things ,they like different food,different music,different culture,and different way of life.hence,it is undoubtly that people should choose a job that he enjoy than pays well .
Money,or happinessAn ancient chinese saying saying says:&Find a job you enjiy doing and you will not have to work a day in your life&.The meaning is that you will not consider it work at all. Certainly this is a realistic statement and we might add that a person who enjoys his job is likely to be happier and better person than one who sees work as a drudgery or worse still as a necessary discomfort.Time and again it has been argued by philosophers that purpose of life is to seek pleasure and to avoid pain.it is obvious that humans automatically look for what gives them pleasure.So then it is advisable that we seek out jobs that we enjoy, though they may not be pay very well,rather than choose a less enjoyable job which pays well.One certainty is that money is also important.There can be few happiness for a person who does not have enough money.For a person who to enjoy his life he definitely needs money but earn a lot of
money by doing a job that is uninteresting and boring is not enjoyable.Some jobs pay very well but they are dread .A good suggestion could be that we should learn how to enjoy what we are doing,we should try to look at positive sides than nagging on the negative sides.But according to what researches found out,it is not easy for a person to like things that he actually does not like.It is same as we cannot force a gay man to love a woman.People are destined to certain things ,they like different food,different music,different culture,and different way of life.hence,it is undoubtly that people should choose a job that he enjoy than pays well .
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门关键字:
2014年中考英语作文预测中学生上网等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
初中英语作文:一堂有趣的作文课
来源:233网校&&&【考试就上233网校,大小考试都不怕】&&&日
已有169人加入
  I could never forget my first composition lesson at middle school. It was full of excitement.
  My Chinese teacher walked into the classroom one morning, and instead of taking out some books, she only held an egg in her right hand.
  With a big smile on her face, she looked into our surprised eyes and walked up to her desk. She put down the egg, and it rolled on the desk.
  She looked at us with teasing eyes and asked, “What are we going to do with this, class? Guess!”looked at the egg, and scratched my head. “What are we doing with a funny egg? Eat it? Not me, I don’t like to eat eggs. ” I told myself.
  “Helen, what do you think we are going to do?” The teacher asked me.
  “Er…, I suppose you will give the egg to a classmate to eat.”“ No, I’m going to challenge you to stand the egg up on its tip. Now, who wants the first try?”
  To stand the egg up on its tip? How?
  A big boy had the first try. He carefully picked the egg up and stood it up on the desk. But as soon as he took his fingers off the egg, it fell down and tumbled around. He tried some more times, but each time the egg came rolling down. He went back to his seat, looking rather distressed.
  “Never mind, who wants another try?” The teacher asked. “I will.” said Joe, a boy who was often full of tricks. As he went up to the teacher’s desk, he took out a tube of paper glue from his pocket, and started to stick the egg to the desk. Several classmates giggled, but we watched with interest. Unfortunately, the paper glue was not useful, and the egg rolled like a tumbler as if it was laughing, and it couldn’t help tumbling back and forth. We burst into laughter. The boy made a face at the egg, and had to give up.
  “I say, why don’t girls have a try? It seems quite interest-ing. ”
  “OK, I’ll have a try. ” Oh, it was my-friend, Elizabeth, a very clever girl.
  She examined the egg from “head ”to “foot”, and smelled it. Suddenly, she seized the tiny pointing end of the egg and PRESSED it against the desk. With a crisp little sound, the egg husk of the tiny end cracked a little, but the egg―stood right up! We all opened our mouths with astonishment, unbelieving our ?eyes. What a sight it was―an egg, standing up firmly on its tip! We began to clap our hands loudly.
  “Congratulations to you! What a nice job you have done! Would you tell us how you stood the egg up? ”The teacher was mightily pleased. “Yes, yes, tell us please!” We all demanded.
  “Oh, that’s easy, I found the egg was boiled, so when I pressed it against the desk, it didn’t break and let the egg white and yolk flow out. In fact, the egg did crack a little, but that didn’t matter, after all, it stood. ”
  “Thank you! That was a fine explanation! Now attention, everyone. Would you like to write down this experience as today’s composition?” So we did, and wrote excellent papers.
  What an interesting lesson it was!
来源:233网校-责编:fishli&&&
10月6日 22:44
有谁知道姜堰中学2012年的录取分数线、总分和各科所占分数?求解。
9月7日 19:47
有没有河南永城的,大家交流一下
8月24日 14:9
前久,我去补课学到了许多语法,可老师让我们举例,就是不会。我真的不知道该怎么办?
8月20日 9:5
怎么才能学好英语& ?求助啊。
8月16日 17:34
我今年初三毕业可是英语一窍不通,所以请网友帮忙,小弟感激不尽。
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:要一篇英语作文,题目叫“一次有趣的旅行”,初二级别的就行
要一篇英语作文,题目叫“一次有趣的旅行”,初二级别的就行
不区分大小写匿名
好玩你妹急急急急空寂
1 Today, I went to Disneyland in HongKong. It’s very very big. When I went into it, I could see many shops. There were many toys and clothes in them. They were very interesting. Mickey mouse was walking aroud the Disneyland. We could take photos with him. Many people were playing happily. In a big house, we could see many cartoon people in it, such as Mickey, Minnie, Golfy, Donald and so on. Their performance was really terrific.We had a good time in HongKong Disneyland2 An Interesting Trip Last winter holiday, I went to Harbin with my mother. It's very cold in winter. There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world. You must wear warm clothes. The most exciting thing is playing with snow. Skating is also very interesting there.I will' always remember Harbin, for the snow, the ice and all the beautiful things. I love Harbin.3 This summer holiday,I went to Sanya with my parents.It was a beautiful city.Our hotel was near the sea.I can see the sea in the hotel.It was really wonderful,wasn't it?I went to The ends of the earth(三亚天涯海角),it was a beautiful view.Also,I went to a lot of places of interest.I took some photo there.I enjoyed the beach and the sea.I felt very happy there.It was an interesting trip.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于发明的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信