高考英语作文文kitty's birthday party5句话

A birthday party英语作文(小学水平!)_百度知道
A birthday party英语作文(小学水平!)
,小学水平,
来自齐齐哈尔阳光学校
We held it at the break time, Although the birthday part lasted for 20 minutes, My classmates sang the birthday song to me, I made a wish that I can study well and
make progress every day, I lit the candles and put them on the cake, I cut the cake and shared it with my classmates,Last Friday was my birthday, we all felt happy希望能帮到你, Soon after that, We had a birthday party at school, I was so touching at the moment,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不会的欢迎再继续问我(*^__^*), My parents brought me a big birthday cake,求初中英语作文《A nice Birthday Party》_百度知道
求初中英语作文《A nice Birthday Party》
如题,急呀
提问者采纳
Today is fool's day and it's also my birthday. My name is Sam. I'm 11 years old. In my birthday party, Mother usually buys some interesting books for me and my father usually buys a pair of beautiful shoes for me. I love my gifts.
My friends are coming. The boys and girls are enjoying my birthday party. They're laughing and playing games. Now, They're eating sandwiches, cakes and fish. They're drinking apple juice and orange juice too. My birthday cake is very big. There are 11 candles on it. They say: happy birthday to Sam! Hip, Hip, Hurry! Hip, Hip, hurry!
Oh, what a nice birthday party!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A&Birthday&Party-生日宴会
  &&& 昨天是我的生日,我十四岁。妈妈为我举行生日宴会,我邀请了我的一些朋友。妈妈送了我一些书作礼物,朋友们也为我带采了礼物。我们玩的很开心。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A Birthday Party&&&& Yesterday was my birthday. I was fourteen years old. My mother had a party for me and I asked my friends to come. My mother gave me some books as birthday presents. My friends bought some presents for me. We had a good time.
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....求一篇原创A Surprise Birthday Party英语作文_百度知道
求一篇原创A Surprise Birthday Party英语作文
我生日12,3,When was your birthday,Why was
a surprise birthday party,七八句话就行了,写去年的好了,作文中要回答这三个问题1,What did you do at the birthday paty,242,
提问者采纳
由于是自编的,,suddenly my friends got my home at one o&#39,it was a surprise birthday party last year ,,l was very surprise and remember today is my birthday ,see the film and watched cartoons ,错了别怪我,on that day l forget my birthday ,l was very happy on that day,then we decorated my flat ,clock in the afternoon and gave me some presents ,my birthday is on the twenty-fourth of December ,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你知道吗?
副队长v甫读v个地方v规范规定发给
My birthday is on the twenty-fourth of December.It was a surprise birthday party last year.On that day, l forget my birthday.Suddenly my friends got my home at one o'clock in the afternoon and gave me some presents.L was very surprised and remember today is my birthday.Then we decorated my flat, see the film and watched cartoons.I was very happy on that day. 我改正其错误!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文150-170字。、Describe a party: a birthday party, a wedding, etc._百度知道
求英语作文150-170字。、Describe a party: a birthday party, a wedding, etc.
Describe a party, a wedding, a birthday party, etc,,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
,Anyway,Dear Ann, Thanks for inviting me to your birthday party,happy birthday! yours sincerely Jim Y=you,T=teacher T,,Hello!,,And the vidio you showed is funny,I made so many great friends,l had a great time there,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信