英语作文could voluntary film rating standard errorintrodu

/1当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:12 p.13 p.12 p.13 p.13 p.6 p.26 p.1 p.4 p.8 p.8 p.71 p.1 p.14 p.9 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.6 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.IntroduceMyself-自我介绍IntroduceMyselfMyn..IntroduceMyself-自我介绍IntroduceMyselfMynameisLiHua.IwasborninDalian,LiaoningprovinceinFebruary1977.Istartedschoolin1984whenIwasseven,andIstudiedinGuangmingPrimarySchool高中英语作文素材:自我介绍IntroduceMyself相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信英语作文could voluntary film rating standard introdu_百度知道
英语作文could voluntary film rating standard introdu
ed by movie theater,
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我来帮他解答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于志愿者的英语作文An Announcement for A Voluntary Program_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2页免费3页1下载券56页1下载券2页免费1页免费 1页免费1页免费1页免费1页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢1页免费4页1下载券16页免费1页免费3页1下载券
关于志愿者的英语作文An Announcement for A Voluntary Program|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
作文库大全
你可能喜欢a voluntary activity英语作文_百度知道
a voluntary activity英语作文
2007 explaining your past experiences and purposes for applying,cn,com,认为志愿者工作能够使人树立信心,m looking forward to your early reply and please email me at lihua@yahoo,cn before Jan,piease send an email to studentunion@bjsz, I&#39,S,d appreciate it so much if you could possibly consider my aplication,tutor家教A Voluntary Activityin the witer vacatiao5 VolunteersWANTEDas English teachersat S,培养良好的交际技能,24th,中间的怎么写结尾I&#39,有两年英语家教的经验,m writing here to apply for this opportunity, Now I&#39,I have just read the ad on the school bulletin and the moment I saw it Itook an interest in becoming one of the volunteer English teachers of the five,英文提示完成下面的英文邮件。注意, Student Union开头DearS Student Union,你愿意利用这次机会,为需要帮助的儿童献出自己的微薄之力,s VillageThose who are interested in taking part in the activity,Children&#39,同时增长见识,O,已使行文连贯。提示词,100左右。2 邮件开头和结尾已为你写好。3 可适当增加细节,1 词数,了解社会。请根据所给中,吹搅讼旅嬲庠蛘衅感畔,鞍木憷植俊钡某稍,现在是学,英语成绩非常突出,一位17岁的女孩,假如你是李华,Yours sincerelyLi Hua,
提问者采纳
com,cn,(I have just read the advertisement on the school bulletin and the moment I saw it,m looking forward to your early reply and please email me at lihua@yahoo, I&#39,当大力支持,但既是慈善之事,d appreciate it so much if you could possibly consider my aplication,I think the voluntary work can build up my confidence,(I&#39,I am a girl of 17 with 2 years of working experience as a tutor,I would like to do something for the children in need,m writing to apply for this opportunity )for following reasons,But most importantly,develop good abililty of social gatherings and widen my horizons, I took an interest in becoming one of the volunteers,For the other,and I am a member of the Love Club of our school,I am good at English,For one thing,the English teachers of the five, Now I&#39,Dear Student Union,虽然分不多,Yours sincerelyLi Hua ),
提问者评价
超级感谢你、
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 standard 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。