急求英语翻译价钱

急求英语翻译_百度知道
急求英语翻译
我的爱好是写诗,并多次获得市区以上的奖项。在学习上,我认真进取,刻苦学习。在生活中,我活泼开朗,人际关系广。我对于传媒和市场学专业有着浓厚的兴趣与过人的天赋,并深信贵校的...
我的爱好是写诗,并多次获得市区以上的奖项。在学习上,我认真进取,刻苦学习。在生活中,我活泼开朗,人际关系广。我对于传媒和市场学专业有着浓厚的兴趣与过人的天赋,并深信贵校的副学士教育,能给与我一个展示的平台。如果有这个荣幸能成为香港浸会大学国际学院的一员,我必定更加努力学习,争取为贵校取得更大的辉煌。
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
roseblythe1995
roseblythe1995
采纳数:46
获赞数:60
My hobby is writing poems, and I have won several provincial awards. In school, I am serious, enthusiastic, and hard-working. In life, I am cheerful and sociable. I am very interested in marketing studies and media studies. I believe the associate's degree program offered at your school will grant me an opportunity to show my skills. If I have the honour to become one of the students of Hong Kong Baptist University College of International Education, I will become more responsible in learning, and I will strive for bringing triumph to the school.
Note: I tried my best. It is very hard to translate exactly what you are saying. I believe 副学士 is &associate's degree&, but I am not sure. Please correct me if I am wrong. Good luck! I hope you will be accepted to the program!
参考资料:
获赞数:33
My hobby is writing poems, and won several awards above the city. In the study, I seriously enterprising, study hard. In life, I lively and cheerful, interpersonal relations widely. I for media and marketing professional has strong interest and great talent, and is convinced that the your school education associate degree, can give me a display of the platform. If have the pleasure of Hong Kong Baptist university to become a member of the international college, I must study hard, strive for the your school to achieve more brilliance.
伯爵与雅静
伯爵与雅静
获赞数:12
My hobby is writing poems, and won several awards above the city. In the study, I seriously enterprising, study hard. In life, I lively and cheerful, interpersonal relations widely. I for media and marketing professional has strong interest and great talent, and is convinced that the your school education associate degree, can give me a display of the platform. If have the pleasure of Hong Kong Baptist university to become a member of the international college, I must study hard, strive for the your school to achieve more brilliance
采纳数:20
获赞数:96
有道一下你就知道。这个句子比较简单,应该不会有什么语法错误。
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语翻译本人现在急求一个翻译,把以下句子翻译成英文,1.“送去五月的芬芳,迎来六月的时光”2.“我们的心像怒放的花朵,荡
问题描述:
英语翻译本人现在急求一个翻译,把以下句子翻译成英文,1.“送去五月的芬芳,迎来六月的时光”2.“我们的心像怒放的花朵,荡起一片欢乐的海洋!”但也别翻译得太直白了,总要点意境吧!
问题解答:
1.Say farewell to the fragrance of May,and welcome the moments of june.2.Our heart is like blooming flowers,indulged in the ocean of happiness
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
img class="ikqb_img" src="http://e.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=9dde711edfe223/bf096b63fdd3e9f81a4c510fa22a.jpg"
原文:广既从大将军青击匈奴,既出塞,青捕虏知单于所居,乃自以精兵走之,而令广并於右将军军,出东道.东道少回远,而大军行水草少,其势不屯行.广自请曰:「臣部为前将军,今大将军乃徙令臣出东道,且臣结发而与匈奴战,今乃一得当单于,臣原居前,先死单于.」大将军青亦阴受上诫,以为李广老,数奇,毋令当单于,恐不得所欲.而是时公孙敖
A boy was on a bus and bumped with a foreigner.He said:Sorry.The foreigner answered:I am sorry too.The boy said:I am sorry three.The foreigner was confused and
你前后所进谏的两百多件事情,都很令我满意.如果不是你对国家很忠诚,怎么能做到这样呢.你难道不知道金子如果在矿山上有什么可贵的呢.从今以后,大家要竭尽忠诚,我如有不对的言行,你们要直言劝谏不要隐瞒.
I'm learning English title Kam Body: As we all know, in the 21st century, the new millennium, and now, our English learning has become a required course, Englis
You,in your wedding dress,go the church with me.
如果你真要用原意,可以用 I‘m flattered.表示“过奖,过奖”.
你兴许不知道,我的心原来像是一株仙人掌,与人距离,保护自己.后来有了你,便开始每天地想念你,想你的脸念你的好,直到被时间的水冲成圆的了.
你可以 去手机巴士 搜 有道词典这软件可以进行整句翻译
A man goes to church and starts talking to God.He says:"God,what is a million dollars to you?" and God says:"A penny",then the man says:"God,what is a million y
Laziest man 最懒的人A site foreman (工头,领班)had ten very lazy men working for him,so one day he decided to trick them into doing some work for a change.一个工头雇了十个懒汉为他工作
LIBERA——Be Still My SoulBe still my soul the Lord is on thy side保持平静,我的灵魂,上帝就在你身边Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain耐心的承受这悲痛交叉的感受Leave to thy God to order
Good BoyLittle Robert asked his mother for two cents."What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?""I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered."You're
首先,这个英语句子有非常明显的语法错误:1.if是连词,后面不可以直接加动词原形,必须有个主语.2.once词性是副词(“曾经”)和连词(“一旦”),不可以用作宾语.我猜测这句的意思是“如果(我们)没有曾经,那么为什么还奢望未来?”.英语语法对句子结构要求很严格,一个句子必须有主语(祈使句除外),否则这个英语句子就不能
  Ximenwai.Pingle town.  Mengjin.Luoyang.  浅谈我国街道名称的英译  吴伟雄  我国街道名称如何英译?这似乎是一个多余的问题.君不见,自从有了用中英两种语言文字开展中外交流以来,我国街道名称以英文的面目出现已经相当频繁;改革开放以来,中英文对照的名片(当然印有英译的地址)简直数
春节就要来了.你会做什么来庆祝呢?有一顿丰盛的晚餐,放烟花鞭炮和看春节晚会?1984年中央电视台举行了第一次春节晚会,它已经变成春节不可或缺的一部分.在春节前夕,全家就会围坐在桌子上,聊天,品尝丰富的菜肴.但在晚上8点,全国上下就会坐在电视机前,晚会通常持续6个小时.这个晚会包括多唱歌和跳舞.年轻人也可以看一些他们最喜
in the 1930s a young traveler was exploring the french alps.在20世纪30年代一位年轻的旅客正在研究法国阿尔卑斯山.he came upon a vast1 stretch of barren2 land.他来到一个barren2土地vast1舒展.it wa
列一些翻译研究方向的选题出来,仅供参考. 伟大的翻译家严复汉英翻译的先驱,辜鸿铭论文学翻译中的等值原则浅谈奈达的翻译观文化差异与不可译性翻译与背景知识解释性翻译初探英语冠词汉译英语复数名词汉译艺术再创造的范例——《无名的裘德》汉译本文学作品的风格翻译——巫宁坤译《了不起的盖茨比》初探中国国古典诗歌标题英译常见翻译错误分
也许感兴趣的知识【在线等】急求英语翻译_百度知道
【在线等】急求英语翻译
巴塔哥尼亚冰原是一个很美的地方。这儿冰原广布,纵横的冰川映衬着霞光,变地越加的动人心魄。望着冰与水的交融,那消逝的冰哄然而下又是怎样一种惊心动魄。洁白的雪覆盖着山的顶部与...
巴塔哥尼亚冰原是一个很美的地方。这儿冰原广布,纵横的冰川映衬着霞光,变地越加的动人心魄。望着冰与水的交融,那消逝的冰哄然而下又是怎样一种惊心动魄。洁白的雪覆盖着山的顶部与低处的绿树交相辉映。但随着全球变暖,这儿的冰川景象将要消失,因此此吸引了大量的游人前来观看。
采纳数:24
获赞数:622
擅长:暂未定制
Patagonia ice sheet is a beautiful place. Widespread ice here, silhouetted against the glow aspect of the glaciers, change to the moving increasingly breathtaking. Looking at a blend of ice and water, then disappeared under the ice to coax But how is a soul-stirring. White snow covered mountain top of the tree at each other and low. But with global warming, the glaciers scene here will be gone, so this attracts a large number of visitors came to watch.
采纳数:14
获赞数:244
Patagonia ice is a very beautiful place. Here, beyond the glacier ice bermudagrass reflects sunlight, become to increasingly fascanating. Looking at the ice and water blend, the elapse of ice coax however how a soul-stirring under. White covered with snow mountain tops and lower photograph reflect the trees. But with global warming, the glacier scene will disappear here, so this has attracted a lot of tourists come to watch.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译软件可能出现了一些问题,我再重新发给您一个新的软件,急求翻译成标准的英文,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There might be something wrong with the software.I am sending you a new one right now.Please run it again.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求翻译英语句子
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信