Unityproject视窗unity实例化预制体体如何看多层

更多公众号:gh_efea4e24625d致力于为动画行业的发展,提供最新最专业的服务。最新文章相关作者文章搜狗:感谢您阅读Uity3D游戏动作 从入门到住院实用指南(二)模型导入 本文版权归原作者所有,本文由网友投递产生,如有侵权请联系 ,会第一时间为您处理删除。Selected folder is not a Unity project - Unity Answers
Navigation
Unity account
You need a Unity Account to shop in the Online and Asset Stores, participate in the Unity Community and manage your license portfolio.
Selected folder is not a Unity project
Wen I start the program, in the &Unity - Projecto Wizard (4.1.5f1)& window, I clic in &Open Other...& button and I go to the folder &C:\Users\Public\Documents\Unity Projects\4-0_AngryBots\Assets& in the new window to open the &Demo project& and in the downside of the window, says &Selected folder is not a Unity project&, but if I go on the normal folder explorer I can see the file &AngryBots.unity&... Why Is not posible to open it whit the program?
I have an Acer Aspire S3, W7HP SP1 64bits, Intel Core i5-2467M CPU @ 1.60GHz, 4GB Ram.
Here the capture of screen...
(251.7 kB)
(224.4 kB)
In UnityProjects folder, select (don't open) AngryBots folder, then you select it as project folder.
Tx, the first time when you select the folder is necessary to reboot the software and now it work well... ;)
Hint: You can notify a user about this post by typing @username
Attachments: Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 524.3 kB each and 1.0 MB total.
17 People are following this question.}

我要回帖

更多关于 unity 实例化预制物体 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信