兄弟,连几年级都不写,你让我们回答什么?
看不懂你写的什么,能不能详细些啊
不能详细嘛?
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
1. Use the indicative mood to make a sentence.
请用陈述语气造句.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. Peter loves juggling with language.
彼得老爱在用词造句方面玩花样.
来自辞典例句
3. She told us to make sentences with these phrases.
她告诉我们用这些词组造句.
来自互联网
需要改进的内容:
请选择错误类型
错误描述:
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:
尽快记住出现的英文句子
在最短的时间内,点击散落的单词排列组成之前的句子
注:例句限定的时间为40秒,加油喔!如何通过ip查地址/如何通过造句写出地道的英语
66文章网, 最全、最新、最实时的知识分享平台!
如何通过ip查地址/如何通过造句写出地道的英语
一 : 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语地道造句 如何通过造句写出地道的英语 66阅读网提醒您本文地址:二 : 怎么通过IP来查到地址呢?能用通过IP查到地址吗?比如是在公司还怎么通过IP来查到地址呢?能用通过IP查到地址吗?比如是在公司还是在住宅小区。有个非常简单的办法:就可以!还挺准的!楼上太麻烦了!好累的!没问题!三 : 如何通过造句写出地道的英语如何通过造句写出地道的英语要写出地道的英文,不仅要注意词性的选择,还要注意句 序的排列。英语句子和汉语句子的重心相同,一般都 落在结果、结论、态度等方面。 但是重心的位置确大 不一样。英语句子是前重心,也就是将主要的思想、 信息放在句首,放在主句里来表达。而汉语则相反, 一般为后重心,主要的观点往往放在句末。 汉语由于它的连词、介词等关系词不发达,因此汉语 主要靠动词来组织句子。 而英语则不同,它有及其丰 富的连词、介词、关系代词以及非谓语形式和16种时 态。因此英语句子中各类虚词要比汉语多。There is a great demand on the part of people for the acquisition of foreign languages.I am very glad to have received your letter after so many years of isolation.(英文式) After so many years of isolation, I have received your letter, so I am very glad.( 中文式)Compare:A strong negative attitude towards living together style runs consistently through the mainstream of Chinese thinking which, traditionally and morally, has placed a premium on marriageBecause Chinese society traditionally and morally has placed a premium on marriage, so people always hold a strong negative attitude towards living together patternExercises 1) When I first visited Shanghai, I could not find any trees and flowers in the streets. I was really surprised. I was really surprised at the absence of any trees and flowers in the streets when I first visited Shanghai. 2) As long as the land encroachment(吞食)continues by the growing number of structures, city greenery will be but a myth, can anyone question that? Can anyone question that city greenery will be but a myth as long as the land encroachment continues by the growing number of structures? 3) They can’t analyze clearly what is right and what is wrong. They can not tell right from wrong.4) The work of artists pushes our civilization to higher level.The work of artists upgrades our civilization. 5) For example, you work in a big factory. Suppose you work in a big factory. 6) You’ll find that you are fit for business and you can make it your main job. You’ll find that you are cut out for business and you can make it your career.7) We will own nothing at all if we depend on luck. We will get nowhere if we rely on luck. 8) He will get a higher salary to improve his living standards. He will get a higher salary,thus improving his life. 9) Their brains are still very young. They are still immature. 10) Dissatisfaction makes people produce desire for better things. Dissatisfaction impels people to the better.Exercises: Translation1.不用说?… It goes without saying that…; (It is) needless to say (that) ; 不用说早睡早起是值得的。 2.不可否认 There is no denying that…; It is impossible to do…; 不可否认的?成功的事业关键在于健康的身心。 3. 我深信… I am greatly convinced (that) … 我深信预防胜于治疗。 4.在各种…之中?… Among various kinds of …, 在各种运动中?我尤其喜欢慢跑。 5. …是很容易证明的。 It can be easily proved (that) 时间最珍贵是很容易证明的。It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. There is not denying that successful business lies in a healthy body and mind. I am greatly convinced that prevention is better than cure. Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular. It can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time.Exercises: Translation6. …无论如何强调都不为过 … cannot be overemphasized 交通安全的重要性无论如何强调都不为过。 7. 就我的看法?…;我认为… In my opinion, … ; As far as I am concerned, … 就我的看法?打电动玩具既花费时间也有害健康。 8.在我的求学过程中?我忘不了… In the course of my schooling. I will never forget … 在我的求学过程中?我忘不了学习英文所遭到的大困难。 9. 毫无疑问地?… There is no doubt (that) … 毫无疑问地?近视在我国的年轻人中是一个严重的问题。 10.在这信息的年代?…扮演重要的角色。 In the age of information and communication, … plays an important role. 在这信息的年代?计算机扮演非常重要的角色。The importance of traffic safety cannot be overemphasized. In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health. In the course of my schooling. I will never forget the great difficulty I encountered in learning English. There is no doubt that near-sightedness is a serious problem among the youth of our country. In this age of information and communication, the computer plays an extremely important role.Exercises: Translation11.在讨论…?一个人不得不承认…。 In dealing with …, one cannot but admit (that) 在讨论未来的职业?一个人不得不承认尽早决定未来的职业很重要。 12.世上没有什么比…更令我高兴。 Nothing in the world can delight me so much as … 世上没有什么比到快餐店吃汉堡更令我高兴。 13.每当我听到…?我就忍不住感到兴奋/悲伤/紧张/害怕。 Whenever I hear …, I cannot but feel excited/ sad/ nervous/ frightened. 每当我想到我家附近那一条清澈的小溪?我就忍不住感到悲伤。 14.一般认为… It is thought that… 一般相信阅读增加我们的知识、扩大我们的心胸。 15. …的主要理由是… The main reason why ….. is that … 青少年犯罪的主要理由是社会环境日益败坏。In dealing with one's future career, one cannot but admit that it is very important to decide one's future career as early as possible. Nothing in the world can delight me so much as having hamburgers in fast-food restaurants. Whenever I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot but feel sad.(Every time I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot help feeling sad.) It is believed (that) reading increases our knowledge and broadens our mind. The main reason why the juveniles commit crimes is that social environment is becoming worse.Should people be promoted according to ability?Questions:1. How do you think people can give full play to their talents? 2. What do you think of those who get promoted through flattery? 3. Do you think people should be promoted regardless of their age and experience?Why ( Why not)?1.2.3.4.5.Arguments It is a matter of course that people should be promoted according to ability instead of age or experience. Society has done a lot of injustice to talented people by letting “yes-men” take office. It is very hard to do away with the system of promotion according to seniority. This has prevented talented people form developing their potential. It is unfair that a lot of talented people,especially young people, are at the bottom of the hierarchy(等级制度 等级制度).It 等级制度 takes twenty or even thirty years for them to get promoted when they are thought to be old enough for the position. There has been a vicious circle:Those who were kept our to the Establishment when they were young adopt the same attitude towards young talented people once they are in power. They take revenge on the young for the simple reason that their talent was stifled(镇压,感到窒息 镇压, 镇压 感到窒息) in youth.Only by selecting talented people to occupy the leading posts can we make the society a better place to live in. 7. China has a long tradition of selecting talented people to be officials regardless of their family backgrounds. There is still a point to this practice, for it opposes appointment by favoritism. 8 . It is a disgrace that people get promoted simply because they know some VIPs ( very important person ) . 9. The Establishment should let the talented give full rein to their abilities . 10. It is a shame that some people get promoted simply because they are good at flattery .Those people hide their ambition to move up behind compliments. 11. It is justifiable that talented personnel bring their ability into full play by becoming leaders .6.Counter-arguments1 . One’s talent does not matter as much as one’s family background or one’s social circle. 2. It is a biased view that people’s talent will be stifled if they do not hold important positions. 3. It is unnecessary for all the talented to elbow their way into officialdom because, on the one hand, there are not enough vacancies, on the other hand, not all of them are suitable to be officials. 4.In a competitive society, people are promoted according to many factors like one’s enterprise,initiative, etc. not just ability. 5. Those who complain of unfair treatment in society are merely jealous of other’s success. 6. Different people have different strengths, and not everyone is capable of being an official. 7. What a talent is hard to define. 8. The number of leading posts in limited, but there is never a limit to the number of talents in philosophy, literature, art, history, education and natural sciences. It is in these fields that they can give full play to their strengths.*You know, that’s exactly what I think. *I’m with you there. *I take your point. *There’s something in that. I suppose. *Well, you’ve got a point there. *I wouldn’t accept that. *Oh, come on. *I’m inclined to disagree with that. *That’s a little far-fetched, isn’t it? *Well, it depends.Talented ProfessionalsChina is in dire(可怕的 可怕的)need of talented 可怕的 personnel. Statistics show that many professionals are close to retirement age and a large percentage of them do not speak any foreign language. The shortage will add difficulties to China’s effort to cope with challenges from the current competitive business world. Fortunately the situation is receiving urgent attention.The recent national conference on talented professionals demonstrates that the country has placed a high priority on talented personnel strategy in the new era and the influence they will have on the country’s future. With China’s WTO entry, the establishment of the goal of building an all-round well-off (顺利的 繁荣昌盛的 society and the advent 顺利的, 顺利的 繁荣昌盛的) of a knowledge-based economy, a prominent gap in the pool of talented professionals has been increasingly exposed in the country.The 21st century is one featuring a knowledge-based economy. In essence, a knowledge-based economy is a talent-based economy. According to experts’ predictions, all countries will enter a knowledge economic society around the 2030s. At present, as China is heading toward a knowledge economy, it begins to see a huge demand for talented personnel. Therefore, how to nurture talented personnel, how to keep them, introduce them from abroad and make the best use of them have become a major strategic issue relating to the success and failure of all undertakings. Under the new situation, China faces many contradictions and problems in its current personnel structures. The shortage of high-level personnel should arouse special concern, as it has become a bottleneck restricting the country’s socio-economic development.Some existing personnel mechanisms and policies are not adapted to the new situation. System is always the No.1 issue. Over the past 10odd years, with the gradual establishment of a market economic system in China, progress has been made in the reform of the personnel and professional management system. Personnel policy needs further readjustment. However, in the management of talented people, relations between the government and enterprises, between the government and institution and between the government and various social organizations have not yet been ironed out(消 除).In recent years, various localities have worked out related policies to attract and keep talented people. The Beijing Municipal Government, for example, has put forward a series of new measures, such as the working residence permit system and a “green channel” opened to returned overseas students. The legal and cultural environment also needs to be improved. In addition, the shortcomings in the cultivation, absorption and the use of talented people have resulted in a considerable waste of human resources. Some institutions pay due attention to professionals returned from overseas, but neglect locals, and focus on master or doctorate degree holders, but pay less attention to those with actual work experience.
看过《如何通过ip查地址/如何通过造句写出地道的英语》的同学还看了:
· · · · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · · ·扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用study grammar造句?
执着的餰錖
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1、This is the best stage to study grammar.这是学习语法的最好阶段.2、You don’t need to sit in school and study grammar to learn a language.要学一门外语,你并不需要坐在教室里学习语法.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
if you speak English well,you must study grammar more or less.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 language怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信