2015年巴青岛二中自主招生试卷各科试卷题

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
安徽省蚌埠二中学年高一自主招生考试英语试题
2012年蚌埠二中高一自主招生考试人文素养
英语试题命题人:朱正军 徐琼
审题人:杨娜◆注意事项:  1、本试题共分两卷,总分110分,考试时间90分钟;  2、所有答案均写在答题卷上,否则不予计分。第I卷(共65分)第一节 单项选择 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)1. One of the girls in yellow was playing ____ piano, and beside her stood ____ tall, red-haired young lady singing the song.  A. a
D. a2. I looked better with long hair. At least everyone said I ________.  A. was
D. would3. Ansaldo loved her very much and did everything he could _____ in return.  A. love
B. to love
C. be loved
D. to be loved4. --Could you tell me how much you make an hour?--If you_____ know, I make $20.00 an hour.  A. will
D. need5. A friend of my ____ and I are going to visit_______ next week.  A. Browns
B. father's; the Browns
C. the Browns
D. father's; Browns6. If I do well, I have no doubt that those who come after me will do _____ and even____.  A. better
B. better than  C. better than
D. better7. Her first job was selling ice cream in Chinatown, close to _____ she and her family lived.  A. which
D. there8. Scientists used to think that____ hair turned gray it would never turn back.  A. when
D. as soon as9. It was at this time____ I discovered one of the cultural differences between us.  A. when
C. at which
D. which10. Israel and Hamas have not ____ a final list of prisoners to be set free.  A. agreed to
B. agreed with
C. agreed on
D. agreed for11. We are having a new carpet (地毯) ______ in the bedroom.  A. lie
D. lain12. "Please" and "Thank you" are words which are very helpful when greeting other people, and buying____ or____.[来源:]  A. service
B. service
C. services
D. services13. When it was time to eat, Abbot with all the other guests _____ fine foods and wines.  A. was served
B. were served
D. had served14. Forcing yourself to do well ____ things ____ which you aren't good is not the best way to be successful.  A. in
D. at15. --How about 10 a. m. tomorrow?--______! I never get up until noon.  A. No problem
C. My pleasure
D. With pleasure第二节 完形填空 (共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)  One day, a letter about a school reunion (聚会) came to my house. I
to my wife saying that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went down to the old shack (破旧房屋), just out of curiosity (好奇). On my
17 , I found my mother
on the cold ground. But I did not cry
19 . She had a piece of paper in her hand,
was a letter to me.My son,  I think my life has been long enough now. I
visit Seoul anymore,
would it be too much to ask if I wanted you to
a visit to me once in a while? I miss you so much. And I was so
when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I
I would not go to the school, for you. I'm sorry that I have only one eye, and I brought
on you. You see, when you were very little, you
an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't
watching you having to grow up with only one eye, so I gave you mine. I took so much
in my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my
30 , with that eye. I was never angry with you at
you did. When you were angry with me a couple of times, I thought
myself, "it's
he loves me." I miss the times when you were still young around me.  I miss you so much. I love you. You
the world to me.  Your mother  My world suddenly broke into pieces. Then I cried for the person who
for me-MY MOTHER.  16.
A. went B. telephoned C. replied D. lied17.
A. return B. arrival C. way D. trip18.
A. dead B. alive C. glad D. sad19.
A. after all B. above all C. at all D. in all20.
A. that B. which C. as D. what21.
A. won't B. can't C. shouldn't D. mustn't22.
A. and B. then C. but D. however23.
A. give B. pay C. offer D. provide24.
A. happy B. angry C. bitter D. crazy25.
A. decided B. hoped C. thought D. realized26.
A. joy B. shame C. honor D. surprise27.
A. got through B. came to C. met with D. fell into28.
A. avoid B. allow C. help D. stand29.
A. pride B. pleasure C. interest D. satisfaction30.
A. seat B. home C. mind D. place31.
A. something B. anything C. everything D. all32.
A. by B. for C. in D. to33.
A. for B. why C. because D. as if34.
A. bring B. take C. supply D. mean35.
A. cared B. lived C. worked D. died第三节 阅读理解 (共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)A  As winter gives way to spring, students feel like taking outdoor activities. However, do remember that accidents can happen, such as the one that happened at Taihu Lake several weeks ago. Four students from Shanghai were killed and several were injured. There were several reasons for the accident, but if the students had worn life jackets, it would have made a big difference.  Therefore, it is important to take steps to avoid accidents before going on trips whether on land or water. Here are some steps:  Make sure you are physically fit for any activities. You need energy for hiking or boating after a long inactive winter.  Research your route (路线). Check the weather report so you can pack the correct things so that an unexpected downpour or high winds won't destroy your day.  If you are visiting a different culture, learn some basic knowledge about what's accepted and what is not.  Take plenty of water to prevent your body from losing too much water and be sure to wear the correct footwear to protect your feet. Don't go to faraway areas and never risk going into unknown waters.  Going in a group is safer than going alone. If you have to travel by yourself, leave a note of your travel route, telephone number and how you are traveling. So if there's an emergency, people can get in touch with you.36. The accident at Taihu Lake is mentioned to______________.  A. warn students against traveling alone  B. introduce the topic of the passage  C. show the disadvantages of outdoor activities  D. remind students of the importance of life jackets37. Which of the following statements is NOT true?  A. People usually take part in fewer activities in winter.  B. Cultures play an important role in your traveling.  C. People should wear comfortable shoes while traveling.  D. People should never go out for activities alone.38. Which of the following can be used as the best title?  A. Be Well Prepared for Outdoor Activities.  B. Pay Attention to Unexpected Accidents.  C. Do Take Outdoor Activities in a Group.  D. Be Sure to Avoid Being Injured When Traveling.B  What a week it's been for Jeremy Lin!  With five breakout games, the Taiwanese-American has become the NBA's newest playmaking sensation(轰动).  In the New York Knicks' 92-85 win over the Los Angles Lakers last Saturday, Lin had 38 points-a record high in his career (职业) so far. And a day later, he led the Knicks to their fifth straight victory (胜利), 100-98, to Minnesota Timberwolves. In his earlier games, Lin, 23, had 23 points against the Washington, 25 points against New Jersey and 28 more against Utah in his first start.  No doubt, Lin fever is starting to spread. If you haven't caught it yet, get ready, because it's coming, as the Knicks depends on the rising star for their final victory.  Before graduating from high school in Palo Alto, California, Lin sent his basic personal information to all the Ivy League Schools. He only got into Harvard and Brown, and he chose Harvard. In 2010, Lin graduated with a degree in economics(经济学).  After graduating from Harvard, Lin wasn't accepted by any NBA team. Later, he started off on the Golden State Warriors. Lin first signed with the Warriors in July, 2010, but hardly played in games before the start of the fourth quarter. His first time on the court for the Warriors scored several points in just eleven minutes.  New York Knicks has been in need of a dependable point guard and to Mike D'Antoni, the Knicks coach who is going through a hard season, Lin is a most unexpected valuable player. "Lin just does everything easy and the rest of the players around him are playing the way we want to play," D'Antoni said. "I think it's serious, and it can only get better."39. During the week, Jeremy Lin _______.  A. became the focus of the whole world  B. helped his team win five games in a rowC. got a career-high 38 points against New York KnicksD. caught a high fever and couldn't take part in the games40. All the information about Lin is right except that_______.  A. he was 23 years old when he helped his team win five breakout gamesB. only Harvard and Brown would like to accept him after he finished high schoolC. as soon as he left college, he became one member of the New York KnicksD. when he first joined the Warriors, he seldom had chances to play in the game41. In which game did Lin got the highest scores according to the passage?A. The fifth game.
B. The fourth game.
C. The second game.
D. The first game.42. What lesson can we get from Jeremy Lin?  A. Never too late to learn.
B. Practice makes perfect.  C. Failure is the mother of success.
D. All that glitters(发光)is gold.C  Take a book, leave a book. Public bookshelves are appearing across Germany on street corners, city squares and supermarkets.  In these free-for-all libraries, people can take whatever they want to read, and leave behind anything they want for others. There is no need to register(登记), no exact date to return books and you can take or give as many as you want.  "It is aimed at everyone who likes to read-whatever age or education. It is open for everybody," said Michael Aubermann, a 44-year-old who works in IT management.  "We put up our other outdoor shelves last year and it's been working really well," added Aubermann.  The public book shelves, which are run with the money given by and cared for by local volunteer groups, have appeared independently of each other in many cities across Germany including Berlin, Hannover and Bonn, and also in suburbs and villages.  Each shelf holds around 200 books and it takes about six weeks for a complete turnover, with new books taking the place of all the old ones, he said.  While most of the shelves have so far been put up in rich neighborhoods, Aubermann and the 20 volunteers who help look after the project (事业) are planning to put up future shelves in poor neighborhoods, where people often don't have such chances to read.  So far, the Cologne book group has had few problems. For example, a used-book seller once emptied every copy on a shelf to sell at a market. Besides, book stores and online book sellers have their own ideas about free book exchanges.43. What's the text mainly about?A. Germans like reading outside.B. Everyone has a chance to read in Germany.C. Public bookshelves spread across Germany.D. Germany is the first country to have public bookshelves.44. Which of the following is true according to the text?  A. Public bookshelves are only put in big cities.  B. One has to pay if he wants to take a book.  C. One doesn't have to return a book at a fixed time.  D. The Cologne book group has had no problem until now.45. Who are allowed to read the books?A. All the people.
B. Only educated people.C. Those who live in rich neighborhoods.
D. Those who have reached a certain age.46. What would the author probably talk about after the last paragraph?  A. Why some people volunteer to give money to the project.  B. What book stores and online book sellers think of the project.  C. Why a used-book seller tried to sell the books of a shelf at a market.  D. What has caused the few problems to the project up till now.D  How's your relationship with your dad? It can be easy to let walls build up between you during the teen years. But by taking several simple steps, you can help improve the relationship between the two of you-even without great efforts. Here are a few quick tips.  Talk it out. Communication is key to any friendship. Open your mouth and let your dad know what's on your mind. Give him a chance to get to know you.  Listen up. Your dad's lived more life than you have. Believe it or not, he's probably been there and can help you get through the pressures and struggles. Ask how he dealt with school, girls or temptations (诱惑). Then pay attention.  Take some time. It can be hard for us kids to talk about what really matters. But spending time together can build the relationship, and create chances to talk. Go for a hike or a game. Work on the car. Whatever you're into, ask your dad to do it together.  Fight fair. Family disagreements are unavoidable. When temperatures rise, keep your mouth respectful and cool off before you say something bad. Talk it out when you can do so calmly.  Realize respect. Face it: your dad's been given authority (权威) to help guide you as you know. He's going to make mistakes, but so are you. Forgive(原谅)him when he blows it, and honor his decisions-even if you don't agree.47. The main purpose of the passage is to advise teenagers on how to ________.  A. respect and obey their fathers
B. communicate with their fathers  C. ask their fathers for advice
D. get along well with their fathers48. According to the writer, ________________.  A. fathers have the right to guide teenagers  B. respect means never fighting with fathers  C. disagreements can be avoided through efforts  D. always keeping your mouth closed really matters49. "When temperatures rise" means________.  A. when it is too hot  B. when teenagers have a fever  C. when fathers fall ill  D. when disagreements get worse50. From the passage we can infer that_____________.  A. fathers play an important role in teenagers' growth  B. communication can prevent all the disagreements  C. talking everything out at once always helps  D. teenagers should never get angry with their fathers2012年蚌埠二中高一自主招生考试人文素养
英语答题卷题号第I卷[来源:ZXXK]第Ⅱ卷[来源:][来源:][来源:]总分第一节第二节第三节第一节第二节第三节第四节得分评卷人第I卷(共65分)第一节:单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)123456789101112131415第二节:完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)1617181920212223242526272829303132333435第三节:阅读理解(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)363738394041424344454647484950第Ⅱ卷(共45分)第一节 词汇填空 (共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)1. My coach was s____________ with us in the training, but he was also very friendly.2. Food is a___________ at some markets, but people simply can't afford to buy it.3. Don't d______________ her. She is trying to write her composition.4. The president also said he wanted to begin a competition to e____________ states to better use money for higher education.5. Keep working, and by week two, you'll find you'll make great p_____________.6. We c_____________ the books and found there were more than fifty.7. Prof. Smith is r______________ not only as a good teacher but also as a good friend.8. At the meeting the scientists came up with a lot of good s_____________ to solve the traffic problem of the city.9. For most American children, summer is a time away from schoolbooks. But it is not s__________ to be a time away from reading.10. It's not good for your health to drink more than you can take, e
for people of your age.第二节 词语替换(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)用一个词将下列句中划线的短语替换下来。1. We have to take action at once, or I fear that life on Earth will get worse.2. Chichester set off once more after having a rest in Sydney for a few weeks.3. If a person can always carry out his promises, this person will succeed.4. I suggest that you go over these lessons before you take the final exam.5. He has other ways to find out all that he wishes to know about them.6. The word boss grew in popularity over the years, gradually taking the place of master.7. Yesterday he called to say the football match had been called off because of the heavy rain.8. By 6 pm yesterday, the school had come to an agreement with all families of the dead students.9. Peter Drucker died in 2005. But many of his ideas are still very meaningful today.10. Good advertisements make it possible for companies to increase sales.第三节 完成句子(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)根据所提供的汉语意义和词数要求完成下列句子(多词或少词均不得分)。1. ______________________ (令他惊奇的是), he got the first prize in the reading contest. (3 words)2. I told them not everybody could run as fast as you, _______________ ? (是吗) (2 words)3. Seldom
(我很少表达) my love for my parents directly in the past. (3 words)4. He _________________ (才停止玩电脑游戏)computer games until his mother came back. (3 words)5. I went to work by bus this morning, because my car
. (正在修理) (3 words)6. I don't think the song is _______________________. (值得听) (3 words)7. This kind of wood______________________ (手感不错), but it breaks easily. (2 words)8. It 's five years
.(自从她出国) (4 words)9. Mr. Smith was seen_______________________ (上楼了) alone fifteen minutes ago. (3 words)10. If I were you, I would prefer ________________________(说实话)rather than tell a lie. (4 words)第四节 语法填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面一段文章,在空白处用适当的词、词组或所给词的适当形式填空(词数不限)。Different People Have Different Opinions about Celebrating the Spring FestivalPan Qiwen, 18, a student at Sichuan University:  I still prefer the traditional way of spending the Spring Festival at home. My mom 1.
clean the house at this time of year to "sweep away bad luck" , 2.
has accumulated (堆积) over the past year. She always decorates our home 3.
red which I love. I enjoy our local 4.
(dish) on lunar new year's eve(除夕). 5.
(visit) relatives is a necessary part of the festival. 6.________ makes strong the emotion connections between people and bridges distances. Why 7.________
(give) up our roots and traditions? If I collect a lot of red envelopes, I could use the money to make plans, 8.
traveling, shopping and so on.Zhou Hehe, 19, a student in Shanghai University:  I 9.
(study) in Shanghai for two years and got used to 10.
(live) here. So when I return to my hometown, a small village in Hubei, I have to get used to the culture and life of 11.__________ countryside. Many of my friends did not even go to university, 12.
I can hardly find shared topics with them. My parents are busy 13.
(play) mah-jong with relatives. To celebrate the Chinese lunar new year, the way I like 14.____________(well) would be to travel with my parents. It would mean they didn't need 15.___________(cook) and clean and it would be a chance to enjoy beauty elsewhere.2012年蚌埠二中自主招生考试英语参考答案第I卷(共55分)第一节:单项选择 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)1--5 ABDCB
6--10 DCCBC 11--15 CDABB第二节:完形填空 (共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)16--20 DBACB 21--25 ACBAA 26--30 BCDAD 31--35 BDCDB第三节:阅读理解 (共10小题,每题2分,共20分)36-40 BDA
39-41 BCBD 43-46 CCAB 47-50 DADA                        第Ⅱ卷(共55分)第一节:词汇填空 (共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)1. strict
2. available
3. disturb
4. encourage
5. progress6. counted
7. regarded
8. suggestions 9. supposed
10. especially第二节:词语替换(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)1. immediately
2. resting
4. review/revise
5. discover6. popular
7. cancelled /canceled 8. reached
10. allow/permit第三节:完成句子(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)1. To his surprise/amazement/astonishment
2. didn't I
3. did I express4. didn't stop playing
5. is being repaired / is under repair/is being fixed / was being repaired6. worth listening to 7. feels good
8. since she went abroad / overseas
9. to go upstairs10. to tell the truth第四节:语法填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)1.will
5. Visiting/To visit 6. It
7. give / do we give8. such as/like
9. have studied/have been studying
10. living
12. so/so that13. playing /in playing
14. best/better
15. to cook此页面上的内容需要较新版本的 Adobe Flash Player。
&当前位置: >>> 宜都市二中2015年特殊专业自主招生面试工作方案
宜都市二中2015年特殊专业自主招生面试工作方案
点击次数:正在读取
更新时间:
一、指导思想:
根据《都教办法(2015)24号》和《宜都市二中学校发展纲要》的精神,为加快学校的特色教育发展之路,经宜都市教育局批准,2015年面向全市应届初中毕业生的特殊专业的招生面试及专业测试工作由我校自行组织,特制定该工作方案,经宜都市教育局审批后实施。
二、组织机构:
1.领导小组
组长:杨世焕
成员:郑联益& 杨& 涛& 刘成平
2.工作小组
组长:刘成平& 全面负责学校自主招生面试工作的实施
成员:陈红青&&负责面试的组织与安全管理
&&&&& 邹& 云& 负责面试工作的报名、面试号的编排、面试成绩的统计
&&&&& 曹& 丹& 负责美术专业生面试的相关工作
& &&&&李劲松& 负责体育专业生面试的相关工作
& 杨& 雪& 负责音乐专业生面试的相关工作
& 程雁彬&&负责传媒专业生面试的相关工作
3.监审小组
组长:杨涛
成员:李素敏& 易绍勤
三、特殊专业及招生计划
1、体育专业:计划15人
2、音乐专业:计划10人
3、美术专业:计划25人
4、传媒专业:计划20人
学校在面试结束后,依据面试成绩,按照招生计划的200%划定面试入围的学生名单,报教育局审批,并在宜都市二中校园网上进行公示。凡未入围的学生,不得以特殊专业生的身份招录至我校学习。
四、报名时间及要求
1、报名对象:2015年全市应届初中毕业生,有一定的专业爱好、基础和特长,并有意就读我校的学生。
2、由学生所在的初中学校组织学生学习特殊专业面试方案,指导自愿报名的学生填写《特长生面试报名表》,《面试情况记载表》,并各张贴一张两寸免冠彩色登记照,学校分专业汇总填写《报名登记表》,同时收集能代表学生专业水平的获奖证书的原件。同时参加测试的所有同学自愿填写《就读专业承诺书》,各学校原则上各专业报名人数控制在毕业生人数的3%以内,报名人数超过3%,由初中学校进行初选并公示,凭公示名单和安全预案进行面试报名。
3、学校集中报名时间:日8:00-17:00,逾期概不受理。
五、面试时间及地点:
&& 日上午8:00在宜都市第二中学校园内进行特殊专业面试。
六、面试内容及标准
㈠体育专业
1、招生类别:篮球(男)和田径
2、测试项目:(采用1+1模式)
①必测项目(60分):100m
②选测项目(40分):
田径选项(任选一项):200m、400m、800m、跳高、跳远、三级跳远、原地推铅球(男5公斤,女4公斤);
篮球专项技评项目:纵跳模高(原地、行进间)、多种变向运球上篮、一分钟投篮。
注:所有考生都必须参加必测项目测试和选项测试,二者之和为面试专业成绩,满分100分。
三、免试:在宜都市级学生运动会上田径单项获前2名者;在宜昌市级学生运动会上田径单项获前6名者以及市迎新长跑前2名者免试入围(上述考生需提供运动会获奖证书),面试专业成绩计满分。
㈡美术专业
&&& 目测要求:无色盲、色弱症状。
考试科目:素描、速写
素描考试时间:120分钟
考试内容:静物素描
考试分数:满分为100分
考试要求:画幅为8K,只限用铅笔或炭笔作画。
速写考试时间:20分钟
考试内容:人物
考试分数:满分为100分
考试要求:画幅为8K,只限用铅笔或炭笔作画。
说明:考试纸张由考场提供,画板、画架及相关绘画用具考生自备。
㈢音乐专业
1、目测:男生身高不低于1.60,女生身高不低于1.50.听力正常,无严重的口吃,无口腔生理缺陷及耳鼻喉科疾病。
2、音乐技能考核
A.器乐:考生根据自身所学的乐器,完整演奏一首曲目,除钢琴外,其它乐器考生需自备。
B.声乐:自选歌曲一首(风格不限,自备伴奏CD碟或mp3,也可清唱)。考查考生嗓音条件、音准节奏、歌唱表现力等音乐素质。
3、音乐素质考核
练耳:旋律模唱:由钢琴老师弹奏一小段旋律(3遍),考生模唱。
节奏模仿:由老师弹出一组节奏(4小节以内),考生模仿。
面试成绩构成:音乐技能考核占80%,音乐素质考核占20%,两项累加为专业成绩。
㈣传媒专业
1、培养目标
通过学习传媒相关知识对开发学生潜能,提高学生综合素质,培养适应现代社会需求的人才具有特殊作用。在学生对传媒专业的爱好中,充分发挥他们在播音、表演、写作等方面的特长,激发他们积极、主动、自觉地学习,为高等艺术院校培养、输送专业、文化兼优的学生。
2、课程特色
我校行政研究决定继续在2015年成立传媒专业班,计划招生20人,由小规模自行参加高考到有组织、有计划的统一管理,学校在传媒专业生培养方面有质的提升。
传媒专业班教学以年级组管理下的班级为单位,由担任专业教学的老师任班主任,文化课由骨干教师担任教学。专业课教学内容主要以播音主持、编导专业、表演、服装表演考试内容为主,教学中教师根据学生的具体情况分专业教学,主要以教师示范、讲解,学生模仿、练习为主,再附加欣赏影视作品、外出交流、集训、参观等内容,以全面提高学生的专业水平。学校从高二起定期聘请专家来校讲课,高三时学生再到武汉或宜昌集中进行提升培训。&&
3、面试项目:
目测:发音器官无疾病,无色盲,形象良好,五官端正;男生身高不低于1.60米;女生身高不低于1.50米。
⑴自我介绍:个人准备好自我介绍,1分钟以内。
⑵个人基本功展示:
第一项:自己准备最熟悉的一段材料朗诵,可自配乐曲。时间3分钟以内。
第二项:个人其他才艺展示:个人才艺展示即是除朗诵外的其它个人特长展示,可为唱歌,舞蹈,单人相声等其他艺术表演形式,如有需要,自配音乐。时间10分钟以内。
第三项:即兴考试:由面试考官现场提问,旨在考察考生的应变能力和口头表达能力。时间3分钟以内。
&&& 咨询电话:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&宜都市二中
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&日
湖北省宜都市二中 版权所有 地址:湖北省宜都市枝城镇大同路 邮政编码:443311 电话:
Copyright ?