把下面的英语翻译成中文为中文

英语翻译SOS!可以帮我把下面的题翻译成中文并解答一下么?1.Max Roach is regarded as a -----of modern jazz drumming because he was one of the first artists to -----the melodic,rather than merely rhythmic possibilities of his instrument.A.pioneer,mimic B.progenitor,exploit.我选的A但是答案是B.既然是第一人为什么不是“探索开发”而是“模仿”呢?The function is f is defined by f(x)=x/(|x-4|-2).what are all values of X for which f(x) is NOT defined?x=2,x=6The integer X is the sum of 3 different positive integers,each less than 10.the integer y is the sum of 3different positive integers,each less than 20.what is the smallest possible value of x/y?答案是1/9The sum of which of the following combinations of numbers will be odd?A.\x05one even and two odd numbersB.\x05Two even numbers C.\x05Three even numbersD.\x05Three odd numbersE.\x05Four odd numbers When the area of a certain circle is divided byπ,the result is the square of an integer.which of the following could be the diameter of the circle?12The positive number N is the product of three different prime numbers greater than 2.if the sum of these three prime numbers is also prime,what is the smallest possible value for 答案是165帮我翻译下这2个题就行了The figure is a pyramid with a square base and four equilateral,triangular faces.Point P,Q,R and S are the midpoints of the edges that are not in the plane of the base.Dashed line segments are to be drawn on the triangular faces such that each segment connects two of these points.which of the following is a representation of how these dashed line segments could appear if viewed through the square base?Which of the following shows the result of reflecting the graph above about the x-axis?3句子改进题Ketty could not be certain whether the voice she heard on the recording was her uncle or someone else who speaks with a heavy German accent.A.\x05uncle’s or that of someone elseB.\x05uncle’s or someone else’s答案选A.我觉得B在语法上也讲的通啊,而且字数还少些
温柔_515墯
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我把下面的汉语翻译成英语,在线等我现在向你介绍一下我的英语老师,她来自美国,她叫Miss White,她有着高挑苗条的身材,非常漂亮,她最喜欢的颜色是红色,她个人爱好是读书和旅游,她是个品德高尚的老师,非常乐于助人,还有她在去年的教学竟赛中荣获一等奖,这就是我的英语老师,她非常棒吧?
小楠的后宫283
I now introduce you to my English teacher, she came from the United States, she called Miss White, she has a tall slim figure, very beautiful, her favorite color is red, 可用空间太小了,放不下。
White.下午再帮你了。88
我把答案写到你的留言板里 She is wonderful, isn't she?改为
Isn't she excellent ?可能会更好一些
Now let me introduce my English teacher for you, she is an ameican, we call her miss white. she is tall and slim, her favourite color is red. reading and travelling are her hobbies,
I now introduce you to my English teacher, she came from the United States, she called Miss White, she has a tall slim figure, very beautiful, 空间太小了。网址发上来了..... LZ去找找看
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请帮忙把下面的中文翻译成英文,安乐死作为一个涉及社会伦理道德、法律、医学等诸多方面的重大问题,引发了一场持续了近一个世纪的争论,虽然世界各国的民间组织为争取安乐死合法化做出了艰难的努力,但真正立法的国家却屈指可数.王明成等有关安乐死的案件在我国亦引发不小的争议,其是否应该合法化成为争论的焦点.由安乐死的定义以及其在法律上的非犯罪化、符合人道主义及伦理道德等特征,可以看出安乐死有很高的社会价值,安乐死应该合法化.
花落樱222003
Euthanasia as a critical issue associated with social ethics,law,medicine,etc.,caused a debate lasted nearly a century,although non-governmental organizations all over the world strived hard to legalize euthanasia legal but countries that made it into legislation is numbered.Case proposed by WangMingCheng about euthanasia in China also caused great debate and whether euthanasia should become legal has become the foucus.From the definition of euthanasia and its decriminalization in law with humanitarian and ethical characteristics,we can see that euthanasia is of high social value,and it should be legalized.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Euthanasia as a social ethics, law, medicine, etc., the major problems caused a lasted nearly a century of debate, although all over the world to legalize euthanasia non-governmental organization to m...
Euthanasia, as a matter of social ethics, law, medicine and many other major issues, triggered a continuing debate for nearly a century, although the civil society organizations around the world to fi...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译把下面中文翻译成中文.我是一名留学生,在上下学途中,我经常在路上看到一些人不遵守交通规则.有一些行人过马路时慢慢悠悠或攀爬栏杆,这是十分危险的.一些司机开车也不系安全带,超速行驶,而且开车时抽烟打电话.
孤单成影庀f
I am an overseas student. When I go to school back and forth, I often see some passerbies do not obey the traffic rules. Some pedestrians cross the road unhurriedly or climb the balustrade,which is very dangerous. In addition, some drivers do not fasten the safety belt , overspeeded or smoking,
making their phonecalls when driving.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 把英语翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信