party still on when the sun come party无损up是什么歌

刺猬和熊猫小姐里第9集里第30分钟播放的背景英文歌是什么歌曲_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
刺猬和熊猫小姐里第9集里第30分钟播放的背景英文歌是什么歌曲
hey, we gonna keep this place aliveTake another drink, right to the headBaby we can sleep right when we're dead, deadHey, we gonna paint this, pain this town tonightBottle in my hand, deadHey,t sleep till tomorrowWe ain&#39...The go hit the dance floor ready to rockWe'll be go lock show, how we doing it outThe way I hold it out, let me make you a roundWe got whiskey and vodka, won&#39, hey, we gonna paint this town tonightHey, hey, we gonna paint this town tonightHt shutting down till the sun comes outHm aboutTell the DJ play the track till the sun come outShut it down every time pretty woman aboutWhen wt sleep till tomorrowWe ain&#39, hey, we gonna paint this, we gonna paint this town tonightHey, hey, oh noMetal to the floor with my bitch down lowAnd I'm loosing all control, oh, oh, oh, oh yeahGo the ., we gonna keep this place aliveTake another drink, oh yeahWe got whiskey and vodka, won&#39, they know what I&#39..weekend, weekend,The night is ours for the taking, taking, We gonn party like it't shutting down till the sun comes outHey, pain this town tonight, yeahA good time, I touch the lot.Watch ready and we color your kneesGot so many pack scales that you wouldn't believeGot the women on my sleeve, when I hit up the sceneGots a whole nother view and a helluva piece, right to the headBaby we can sleep right when we're dead.., pain this town tonightI be here still I party a lot soI won't be offended if you call me PicassoI'm here to paint the town but graffiti is my showGot bottles in the club don't be in , hey,s new year, new yearCause rock and roll is what we know, got the radio onCause I just don't give a fuckPaint This Town - Charmani & Flo Rida Hey, hey, doing big in your city is a , hey, we gonna keep this place aliveTake another drink, right to the headBaby we can sleep right when we're dead, deadHey
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求一首英文歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首英文歌
是个女的唱的,歌词只记得一句 BABY EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT.感觉还是首慢歌。
貌似都不对嘛~ 是三立的情景喜剧住左边住右边之全民拼幸福 第2集结尾表白的时候放的英文歌,谢谢达人帮忙~
我有更好的答案
请问有谁看过&真命天女&求其中一首英文插曲? 爱问知识人应该是Sweetbox唱的everything’s gonna be alright 歌词如下: Everything's gonna be alright Everything's gonna be alright Whoever thought the sun would come crashing down ...
网友推荐的&推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
m kind i'm short but i'm healthy, yeah i'm high but i&#39hand in my pocket alanis morissette - hand in my pocket(acoustic) i'm broke but i'm happy i'm poor but i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is hailing a taxi cab.;m friendly baby i'm green but i't got it all figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign i'm free but i'm underpaid i'm lost but i'm hopeful baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine 'm wise i'm hard but i'm grounded i'm sane but i'm here but i'm really gone i'm wrong and i'm sorry baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be quite alright 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is flicking a cigarette and what it all comes down to is that i haven'm sober i'm pretty baby and what it all boils down to is that no one's really got it figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is playing the piano and what it all comes down to my dear friends is that everything'm laughing i'm brave but i'm chickenshit i'm sick but i'cause i'm sad but i'm focused i'm overwhelmed i'm young and i'cause i'm tired but i&#39, yeah i care but i'm restless i's just fine fine fine fine 've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five i feel drunk but i&#39
歌曲:hand in my pocket歌手:alanis morissette 专辑:jagged little pill i'm broke but i'm happyi'm poor but i'm kindi'm short but i'm healthy, yeahi'm high but i'm groundedi'm sane but i'm overwhelmedi'm lost but i'm hopeful babywhat it all comes down tois that everything's gonna be fine fine fine'cause i've got one hand in my pocketand the other one is giving a high fivei feel drunk but i'm soberi'm young and i'm underpaidi'm tired but i'm working, yeahi care but i'm restlessi'm here but i'm really gonei'm wrong and i'm sorry babywhat it all comes down tois that everything's gonna be quite alright'cause i've got one hand in my pocketand the other one is flicking a cigaretteand what it all comes down tois that i haven't got it all figured out just yet'cause i've got one hand in my pocketand the other one is giving the peace signi'm free but i'm focusedi'm green but i'm wisei'm hard but i'm friendly babyi'm sad but i'm laughingi'm brave but i'm chickenshiti'm sick but i'm pretty babyand what it all boils down tois that no one's really got it figured out just yet'cause i've got one hand in my pocketand the other one is playing the pianoand what it all comes down to my dear friendsis that everything's just fine fine fine fine'cause i've got one hand in my pocketand the other one is hailing a taxi cab...end
歌曲: hand in my pocket alanis morissette - hand in my pocket(acoustic) i'm broke but i'm happy i'm poor but i'm kind i'm short but i'm healthy, yeah i'm high but i'm grounded i'm sane but i'm overwhelmed i'm lost but i'm hopeful baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five i feel drunk but i'm sober i'm young and i'm underpaid i'm tired but i'm working, yeah i care but i'm restless i'm here but i'm really gone i'm wrong and i'm sorry baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be quite alright 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is flicking a cigarette and what it all comes down to is that i haven't got it all figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign i'm free but i'm focused i'm green but i'm wise i'm hard but i'm friendly baby i'm sad but i'm laughing i'm brave but i'm chickenshit i'm sick but i'm pretty baby and what it all boils down to is that no one's really got it figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is playing the piano and what it all comes down to my dear friends is that everything's just fine fine fine fine 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is hailing a taxi cab..
hand in my pocket alanis morissette - hand in my pocket(acoustic) i'm broke but i'm happy i'm poor but i'm kind i'm short but i'm healthy, yeah i'm high but i'm grounded i'm sane but i'm overwhelmed i'm lost but i'm hopeful baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five i feel drunk but i'm sober i'm young and i'm underpaid i'm tired but i'm working, yeah i care but i'm restless i'm here but i'm really gone i'm wrong and i'm sorry baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be quite alright 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is flicking a cigarette and what it all comes down to is that i haven't got it all figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign i'm free but i'm focused i'm green but i'm wise i'm hard but i'm friendly baby i'm sad but i'm laughing i'm brave but i'm chickenshit i'm sick but i'm pretty baby and what it all boils down to is that no one's really got it figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is playing the piano and what it all comes down to my dear friends is that everything's just fine fine fine fine 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is hailing a taxi cab...
歌曲: hand in my pocket alanis morissette - hand in my pocket(acoustic) i'm broke but i'm happy i'm poor but i'm kind i'm short but i'm healthy, yeah i'm high but i'm grounded i'm sane but i'm overwhelmed i'm lost but i'm hopeful baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five i feel drunk but i'm sober i'm young and i'm underpaid i'm tired but i'm working, yeah i care but i'm restless i'm here but i'm really gone i'm wrong and i'm sorry baby what it all comes down to is that everything's gonna be quite alright 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is flicking a cigarette and what it all comes down to is that i haven't got it all figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign i'm free but i'm focused i'm green but i'm wise i'm hard but i'm friendly baby i'm sad but i'm laughing i'm brave but i'm chickenshit i'm sick but i'm pretty baby and what it all boils down to is that no one's really got it figured out just yet 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is playing the piano and what it all comes down to my dear friends is that everything's just fine fine fine fine 'cause i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is hailing a taxi cab...
其他85条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包博物馆奇妙夜1后面的歌曲是什么?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
博物馆奇妙夜1后面的歌曲是什么?
我有更好的答案
until the sun comes up we keep ballin' me and my darlin'! [Chorus] Tonight is the right night everybody's alright Yo feel it in my bones we gonna make it outta sight So if you're ready go party till' da daylight Comin' alive with me Baby don't be shy it's time to come alive Yeah have a good time so get your hands high Groove cause you feel it&#39.mp3 ][Bridge] Come with me let' the daylight Comin's right under the moonlight Nod your head with me (Nod your head with me) [Cham] Shorty sippin' on a pina colada gettin&#39.baidu://www.org/2Ob7" target="_blank">s time to come alive Yeah have a good time so get your hands high Groove cause it feels right under the moonlight Nod your head with me (Nod your head with me) [ Find more Lyrics on re ready go party till' the daylight Come on alive with me Baby don' alive with me Baby don&#39://www
采纳率:37%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
博物馆奇妙夜的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包请问的康熙来了,里面第一首4个女孩以前跳舞的歌叫什么??/_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
请问的康熙来了,里面第一首4个女孩以前跳舞的歌叫什么??/
如题..谢谢
我有更好的答案
you know your turning me on You turn me on You know your turning me, you know your turning me on Pussycat Pussycat Heaven knows i tried to let you go I cant help myself you know im out of control Heaven knows i tried to let you go I cant help myself i think im losing control You turn me on You know your turning me, you know your turning me on You turn me on You know your turning mePaul Oakenfold - Faster kill pussycat I cant stand to see you cry Honey you know where the world is at Get what you want with your lucky eyes You turn me on You know your turning me, you know your turning me on You turn me on You know your turning me.mop:<a href="http, you know your turning me on You turn me on You know your turning me, you know your turning me on You turn me on You know your turning me://m, you know your turning me on 试聼, you know your turning me on Better wake up this sleep head Big old world will pass us by So many things we could do instead Get what you want with your lucky eyes Faster kill faster still pussycat Those high heels are not your friends Honey you know where the world is at Come home with me when the party ends You turn me on You know your turning me, you know your turning me on You turn me on You know your turning me
采纳率:35%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
康熙来了的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;求 胡灵20进10曲目 it`s a party 的歌词 谢_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求 胡灵20进10曲目 it`s a party 的歌词 谢
我有更好的答案
mmmmLet&#39;s have a partyI like the way yeahLet&#39Let&#39;s have a partyLet&#39;s have a partyEverybodyLet&#39;cuz we&#39;re gonna have a partyLet&#39;re my honey girl, for all&#39,I see you looking at meacross the dancefloorI wish for that sweet little kissdon&#39;t be no Cinderellaand go BOOF! after midnightOh yeahLet&#39;s have a partyI like, being closeShavin&#39; off our fearsYou really blow my mindcan&#39;ve been watching meLet&#39;s go playing games girlcome and dance with medon&#39;t you hear the musicdon&#39;re movin&#39; to the groove yeahLet&#39;s have a partyWe&#39;re movin&#39;s time they get it onthe dancefloor you&#39;t you feel the groove yeahcome on girl get on the floorI wanna dance with youLet&#39;s have a partyEverybody, throw your hands up in the airLet&#39;s have a partyAll the times you&#39;s have a partyI like the way you swing yeahEverybodyGirl you know,and make sure you girl ain&#39;t creepin&#39;It&#39, mmmmmLet&#39;s have a partyGirl you gotta work that bodyGirl I must be dreamin&#39;s have a partyI&#39;re onNo matter wht believe it&#39;s trueI&#39;ve been waiting all along,to get a girl like youLet&#39;s have a partyWe&#39;s have a partySo everybody can joy and feel the needWelcome everybodyto the party of the boys and honiesthe mad fun has just began at the party, mmmm, to the groove yeahLet&#39;s have a partyEverybody, throw your hands upEverybody&#39;Cuz we&#39;every night, everybodyLet&#39;ve been watching youYou&#39;s have a partyThrow your hands up, everybody, everybodyEverybodygirl you know, againholding hands!Give a color beat
采纳率:6%
ve been workin&#39;, come out and play
Get loose tonight, feel my every more魁 Let&#39;s get closer, let&#39;s get in the groove网 turn me on, yeah spin me right aroundi So let&#39;s not waste the chance to get on downk Bs A PartyTs a party
Everybody dancing Put your hands together
You don&#39;s everywhereo Let&#39;s a party We are gonna dance the night awayu You don&#39;t have to worry Bre there, havin&#39;t care what clothes you wear
Long as you&#39, baby all week long转 So let&#39;s in my feet, yeah it&#39;s hit the streets.inkui, spin me right around
So let&#39;s not waste the chance to get on down
We don&#39, it feels so right It&#39;a good time
Get away, it&#39, and so are we歌 The music&#39,i we&#39;ll be groovin&#39; &#39;til the sun comes upc It&#39;s not waste the chance to get it on自 (歌词转自 音魁网 )音 Watch my body, just like you and me词 We&#39
曲名:组曲(It’s A Party+爱你是我的自由+La Bamba+It 歌手:李玟 (A).It&s A Party The night is young,and so are we The music&s perfect,just like you and me We&ve been workin& , baby all week long So let&s not waste the chance to get it on Watch my body , feel my every move Let&s get closer , let&s get in the groove Turn me on , yeah spin me rightaround So let&s not wast the chance to get on down Baby , it&s a party We are gonna dace the night away You don&t have to worry Baby , we&ll be grooving still the sun comes up It&s in my feet , yeah it&s everywhere Let&s hit the streets , love is in the air Turn me on , spin me right right around So let&s not wast the chance to get on down We don&t care what clothes you wear Long as you&re there havin&s good time Get away , come out and play Get loose tonight , it feels so right . It&s a Party Everybody dacing . Put your hands together You don&t have to worry . We&ll be here &till (B).爱你是我的自由 好像小鸟翅膀一样 让它抵达要去的地方 好像玫瑰花蕊一样 用独特芳香传达情感 看看我的心 敏锐又多情 用着自己爱的言语 慢慢靠近你 渐渐了解你 一切都是由我决定 爱你是我的自由 来自我灵魂的声音 鸟为何飞翔 花为何芳香 同原因 爱你是我的自由 自然而然的 爱点点滴滴成形 鸟为谁飞翔 花为谁芳香 同原因 因为爱你是我的自由 (C).La Bamba Para Bailar La Bamba . Para bailar bamba Se necesita una boca de gracia Ahi nua boca de gracia y nua cosita Y arriba y arriba . Ahi arriba y arriba por ti sere Poi ti sere . Pei ti sere . Yo no soy marinero ahi yo no soy marinero Soy capitan soy capitan soy capitan Bamba bamba bamba bamba bamba bamba Para Bailar La Bamba . Para bailar bamba Se necesita una boca de gracia Ahi nua boca de gracia y arriba y arriba Para Bailar La Bamba . Para bailar bamba Se necesita una boca de gracia Ahi nua boca de gracia y nua cosita Y arriba y arriba Ahi arriba y arriba arriba lento Yo no soy marinero Soy capitan soy capitan soy capitan Bamba bamba bamba bamba bamba bamba
[ti:It&#39;s a party][ar:李玟][al:coco&#39;s party][offset:500][00:07.97]It&#39;s A Party[00:10.99]CoCo.Lee[00:13.99]专辑:CoCo&#39;Party [00:18.09]The night is young, and so are we[00:22.38]The music&#39;s perfect, just like you and me[00:27.18]We&#39;ve been workin&#39;, baby all week long[00:32.03]So let&#39;s not waste the chance to get it on[00:36.42]Watch my body, feel my every more[00:40.97]Let&#39;s get closer, let&#39;s get in the groove[00:45.41]turn me on, yeah spin me right around[00:50.32]So let&#39;s not waste the chance to get on down[00:56.14]Baby, it&#39;s a party We are gonna dance the night away[01:05.22]You don&#39;t have to worry Baby,[01:08.50]we&#39;ll be groovin&#39; &#39;til the sun comes up[01:12.84]It&#39;s in my feet, yeah it&#39;s everywhere[01:17.43]Let&#39;s hit the streets, love is in the air[01:21.44]Turn me on, spin me right around[01:26.81]So let&#39;s not waste the chance to get on down[01:32.60]Baby, it&#39;s a party We are gonna dance the night away[01:41.85]You don&#39;t have to worry Baby,[01:45.16]we&#39;ll be groovin&#39; &#39;til the sun comes up[01:50.20]We don&#39;t care what clothes you wear[01:54.26]Long as you&#39;re there, havin&#39;a good time[01:59.28]Get away, come out and play[02:03.17]Get loose tonight, it feels so right It&#39;s a party[02:35.58]We don&#39;t care what clothes you wear[02:39.73]Long as you&#39;re there, havin&#39;a good time[02:44.95]Get away, come out and play[02:48.95]Get loose tonight, it feels so right It&#39;s a party[02:55.11]Baby, it&#39;s a party We are gonna dance the night away[03:04.21]You don&#39;t have to worry Baby,[03:07.32]we&#39;ll be groovin&#39; &#39;til the sun comes up[03:13.36]Baby, it&#39;s a party We are gonna dance the night away[03:22.40]You don&#39;t have to worry Baby,[03:26.26]we&#39;ll be groovin&#39; &#39;til the sun comes up[03:58.17]Everybody dancing Put your hands together[04:02.62]You don&#39;t have to worry We&#39;ll be here &#39;til[04:07.35]Everybody dancing Put your hands together[04:11.83]You don&#39;t have to worry We&#39;ll be here &#39;til[04:16.53]Everybody dancing Put your hands together[04:21.06]You don&#39;t have to worry We&#39;ll be here &#39;til[04:25.65]Everybody dancing Put your hands together[04:30.10]You don&#39;t have to worry We&#39;ll be here &#39;til
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
胡灵的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;}

我要回帖

更多关于 come to my tea party 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信