Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 24 Steam Achievements
Title: Reassembly
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Feb, 2015
Featured by the Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX Prime 2014. Chosen to present on the official Twitch PAX stream.
Featured by the Media Indie Exchange at GDC Next 2014 and GDC 2015.
Buy Reassembly
Buy Reassembly - Soundtrack Edition
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
21 January
This update continues to drive down the bug count and enhances modding capabilities.
* Minimap now properly displays information on agent controlled sectors and certain modded factions.
* Allow selecting sector 0x0.
* Fix hang when station core deactivated by laser
* Video memory usage indicator takes textures into account
* Fix scrollbar scrolling backwards when grabbed
* Improve crashlog reporting
* Insure that each map region always gets at least one sectors, especially with a lot of modded regions.
* Allow mods to set thrusterBoost & 0 for slow wind up thrusters.
* Fix crashes when duplicating blocks and when undoing in editor, when using profile tab, when loading language and asteroid mods, when popping up tutorial mods.
* Fix crash due to incorrect format strings in certain translations.
* Allow mods to include new sound effects
* Allow binding 3 buttons for each control (up from 2).
“My love of video games partly comes down to not owning enough Lego when I was younger to build spaceships to fight each other. Thankfully, digital Lego is plentiful and cheap. Reassembly has lots and lots, letting you use a variety of pre-constructed spaceship sections to build ever-increasing sizes of ship and destroy others....”
“...the real magic of the game is the ability to design, tweak, and reconfigure just like I had fantasized when I was a child surrounded by a moat of spilled plastic blocks.”
“Kaleidoscopic visuals impart a unique look that has a truly alien feel- simple, clean, and rather pretty.”
About This Game
And through the Kickstarter gauntlet we have arrived. Yes, we have a procedurally-generated universe to explore. Yes, we have eye-gogglingly gorgeous vector-based gameplay coupled with particle effects so effortlessly effervescent that you won't have time to wonder if &effortlessly effervescent& means anything coherent. And yes, we have noises and musical moods that take a warm soapy sponge to your brain and massage it into cerebral splendor.
BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!
You're too busy crafting the perfect vessel, a spaceship pristine and precise and, perhaps, powerful, agile, and envy-inducing. Your shapes and colors will induce both fear and wonder into the electronic hearts of whatever insectoid, angley, squarish, plantlike race of alien ships that you come across in your digital safari.
And then you grow. And it changes everything. Now your left wing must become your right wing in a lopsided arrangement of fancy new weaponry and mega-buffed shields. You recall thinking when you last were destroyed (and you will be destroyed), that you really needed to buff up that armor. Right? Definitely.
And then you grow again. And again. And now you're a battleship capable of producing your own fleet, and each member of your fleet can spawn it's own fleet, and you need it. Your enemies are constantly changing shapes, sizes, and intensities as ships created and honed through the experience of a thousand battles find their way from their creator's computer to yours, leaping into your universe with all the mercy in the world of NONE AT ALL.
It's time to visit the electronic tide pool.
Gorgeous Vector-Based Graphics
Procedurally Generated Universes
Ridiculously User-Friendly Spaceship Designer
A Beautiful and Haunting Soundtrack by Peter Brown (Peaks)
More Particle Effects Than You can Shake a Stick At
Very Smart and Reactive AI
Physics that Give Weight to Your Creations
Asynchronous Multiplayer: Universes Populated by Fellow Players
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1
Storage: 150 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2.3 GHz+, Quad Core
Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+, 256MB+
Storage: 250 MB available space
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(69 reviews)
Very Positive
(1,240 reviews)
$5 Worth of content for $30 huge rip off
love this game Most of my time has been just seting up 2 sideds and seeing who makes it though
Asteroids on Acid, brilliant!
Was a great game until it started to crash at random times. started happening in recent updates and hasn't been fixed.
Quite a nice game. Plays well. I just wish it had a bit more content.
Quirky, odd, but methodical. If you have enough firepower, you can blaze through everything like a flamethrower in front of grass, but at the same time, it takes time and effort to get there. Not much, but enough. Kind of like territory conquest campaign mixed with advancements with no set directives. I would imagine this to be the ... special ops of the games, if CK2 was the field marshall of the games. Like a single player Star Sonata.
freaking awesome!
I wish, i knew how good this game is but I can't play it more the 1 minute, it just crushes, this is not a game in a relese state.
Excellent with or without mods. Some work some dont.
The Community is good.
Game play is simple or as complex as you like it.
Great for a couple hundred hour cure for boredom. ha
Asside from 10-15 crashes per hour this game is fantastic hands down. The constant crashing does not make for a very fun exoerience, but for what ever reason I seem to ignore it and hope the devs do something about it. Until then I will simply not recomend this title.Windows 10 OS
Great game... now wheres multiplayer XD
ive played a good 6 hours on this, love it, but still have ???? all idea what's going on most of the time lolthe concept is fantastic, the music gave me cancer but that can be forgiven. My teeth start to itch when I can't get some good old fashioned blast the ???? out of everything
April 25, 2016this is the most fun ive had in a long long timevery original, creative, great graphics, much
replayability1 thing lacking... no multiplayer... great fun though
Great game if you're creative.Tweaking your spaceships is a lot of fun !If you wanted more of the first cell stage in &Spore&, then you'll love this game.
Do you like building ships without a clear goal at the end? Do you like the controls of SPAZ? If so, this is the game for you. A lot of things about this game will not make sense like the purpose and lifespan of the plants. Or how your 30+ ship fleet got reduced to half size in a matter of seconds with no opponents around. Or why spikey plants are so formidable.BUTThis game IS still a lot of fun. Not to mention that your fleet might make someone elses game a living hell if you're good enough. You should expect about 5-10 hours of playtime before you've run out of reasons to go on.
One of the best games ever! Can't stop playing
After Buying This game i realized that for the experience i get i would have payed $80.00. here are some of my favorite thingsIts modular so its easy to buildits endless so you can play for 1000 + hoursthe physics engine is Absolutly amazingits bright and colorfuldo i recommend this game. HELL YES 50/10Buy the game and support this awe inspiring game
This game was absolutely amazing. I'm not even going to describe how much fun I had in just THE VANILLA game let alone the mods. And this was my 3rd day of having the game.
Great game if you're creative.Tweaking your spaceships is a lot of fun !If you wanted more of the first cell stage in &Spore&, then you'll love this game.
Was this review helpful?
lovely calming game with intuitive controls, modification options and game progression make it a late night casual game that is definetly worth the money
Was this review helpful?
It's not a bad game, but it's not a great game either.It seems like with all the factions the programmer had some larger plans for this game. Such as inter faction trading or some sort of diplomacy. Sadly, there is only one thing to do in this game, build ships and blow up all the other guys ships. It gets old fast. Really fast.Also, the ship designer really could have used some more work. All the parts don't fit together correctly. With some of the ship parts, the connection is just slightly off from the other parts. This means your dealing with small slight single pixel splits in your ships... arg...If the developer for this game ever decides to improve this game, or bring out a sequel with high level functions like better trade and faction interaction that is more than just all out war all the time, I will be interested. Until then I have to put this game on the shelf.
Was this review helpful?
TL;DR: Amazing unscripted top-down space combat/expansion indie game with great community and plethora of quality mods to add content to game. If you liked SPAZ or Starsector, you’ll LOVE this game!For a game made by one guy, heck, even compared to other indie games with teams of developers, Reassembly ranks up with there with my favorites. Reassembly can be compared to Space Pirates and Zombies and Starsector, 2 other top-down space exploration/ however, Reassembly has them both beat in customizability, unscripted expansion/development of the player faction, and ambience. The gameplay is easy to get into and gets as complex as your creativity can make it, yet still retains simplicity which makes it easy and fun to sit there creating a large complex spaceship tailored to your desires. As you expand and grow your faction, your AI will begin building ships you design for them and in order to expand more you could employ many ways to take over sectors of the galaxy. From bringing a fleet of ships to having a carrier with masses of drones or even piloting a singular dreadnought to carve through enemy territory, or even coming up with your own tactics as you can create any kind of ship you want block by block (even copy pasting big chunks of ships to create modular designs) the designs are limitless!As for quantity of content, the base factions are interesting but when they get bland the developer made Reassembly open source allowing anyone to easily create their own factions or even universe altering mods and upload them for anyone to download and play from the Steam Workshop. The community, while small, is one of the nicest and most dedicated I’ve seen, and you’ll definitely never run out of quality new factions to download and try out or play against. This includes mods that change the entire galaxy to a star wars themed galactic war to mods that create a 2 faction war between humans and zombies in space, to... well just check the Workshop and you’ll see all the amazing stuff going on!
Was this review helpful?
This is pretty much spore's cell stage, the reason why i bought the game. create whatever comes to your mind, test it out in a 2D environment and optimize your ship. Another reason why I bought it was because i wanted a simple (looking) space simulator, my wishes are totally fullfilled. Multiplayer would indeed be a nice thing to have, currently it's like spore: the game imports other player's creations and puts them in your game.Bought it full price, no regrets...
Was this review helpful?
Best Game Ever
Was this review helpful?
Reassembly is the best game i have played (i havent played many but yeah)
Was this review helpful?
Great Game with lots of exploration and creativity. Great music soundtracks to accompany your travels. Visuals are great too, even ebtter with Splinters Graphics Overhual. It gets a little boring if you're playing on one slot the whole time, but its not bad starting new again. Very relaxing. I recommend.
Was this review helpful?
enjoyable, good potential
Was this review helpful?
Enjoyable game!
Was this review helpful?
a game expecting to have fun and got what i wanted
Was this review helpful?
This game is for creative people who likes to build huge, gigantic, and complicated ships. Its time consuming and it pays off once you built your ship because then you get to DESTROY THINGS!!! WOOOOOO!
Was this review helpful?
Fun game where you build your own spaceships from Legoblock-like parts. Kept me captivated for a couple of hours but lacked depth, so I will probably not play it more than 20 hours. I still recommend it because of the price and the concept.
Was this review helpful?
I don't often find a game that I can't put down - but this is one. Now officially my favorite chill-out game. It's a strategy game set in a rich living world. Design your ship from scratch using basic building blocks. Pilot it round a large area of space using Newtonian physics - i.e. you carry on moving in the same direction once you have built up speed, without further thrust, and regardless of the direction you are pointing. The game uses a wrap-around map. Harvest resources, trade them to improve your spacecraft. Fight enemies and try to take space sectors from other factions. Recruit allies and form a fleet. Put a factory on your ship and spawn new ships. Travel to other maps using &wormholes&. Fight other players' uploaded fleets (not true multiplayer but a contest of designs). You can also use the wormholes to upload your own fleet designs. Unlock new factions to play.You could make it a fast and furious battle or a leisurely affair - up to you. I'm 9 hours in and feel I'm only just beginning to scratch the surface. A real indie masterpiece and a credit to the developers.
Was this review helpful?
Reassembly is a decent sandbox shooter that has a relaxed atmosphere.
The best part, obviously, is building your own ships and experimenting with designs.
As you gather resources you can purchase better parts.
Each of the factions have a unique theme and require different strategies to design. The ship building interface is very intuitive and easy to use, which is a big plus.
It's a nice, chill single player game but I think overall it lacks depth, which I will describe below.There's really no need for specialization against any particular foe. With such flexibility in ship design I was hoping this game could push this concept more.
Once you have a decent ship it works against all factions almost universally. You can fiddle with designs for a while, but in the end, more expensive parts will make you better.
With many factions it's quickest to destroy enemy ships for resources, so that becomes your sole focus.
Once you max out your ship, basically nothing stands in your way.
Unless you tried to get all the Steam achievements, like I did, there's not much of an end game to keep you playing.
I spent most of my time on this game grinding out achievements. In conclusion, it was fun but lack of depth put me on the fence on this one.
After getting all of the achievements, I feel like I tapped out all of my reasons to keep playing.
I would have liked to see the ship building aspect developed further.
I'm leaning on the fence to recommend this game, but it was still fun for the time being.
If you feel like this game might be something you'll be interested in then you'll probably enjoy it.
Was this review helpful?
This game is a great game, wich I reccomend.Pros-You can make fully costomizable ships-You can have giant fleets of ships-The lag on the game doesnt seem like lag. It make it slow motion-Very fun-Allies wander around the Multi-VerseCons-You havent bought it yet
Was this review helpful?
Just get the damn game, its worth more than its full pricealso...THE COMMUNITY IS SCREAMING FOR MULTIPLAYER
Was this review helpful?
Edit (3/21/16): It's been 4 months. Looking at my stats it says: 51 products, 1 review, 1400+ hours; I know what you're thinking... DO NOT CALL 911, I have assuredly not been taken hostage by this game. I just happened to leave the program running 24/7 every now and then. There is totally nothing to worry about (please don't judge me!)... I have found that most of this game's replayability lies in (1) - creating and enjoying the diverse player-created mods and (2) - pitting ship designs against each other in competitions amongst friends as a frantic cry for helpMods are incredibly easy to work with (using and creating) and can be downloaded or turned on/off with minimal hassle. With absolutely zero bias none whatsover, for a quick graphics spruce-up, you can visit my graphics-upgrade mod at
Actual Review (12/10/15):I've always had a soft spot for the build-your-own-spaceship genre. I enjoyed Captain Forever, Battleships Forever, Gimbal,
as well as Stardrive 2. I have no idea how I didn't find out about it until now. I think Reassembly takes the great construction and space combat elements of all those games and puts it in one solid package. I was surprised to see it run smoothly during heavy action (unlike Stardrive), In its category, the decent amount of gameplay depth and accessibility help make this one a top tier 2D-space-builder-shooter. Sure there's some things that need fixing (such as the tutorial checklist showing up every time a new game is started) but even so I would wholeheartedly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
So, I love the idea of this game, and hope it gets multiplayer in the future, but I have a few problems with it:1. Ships can be made insanely fast, too fast for most weapons to even have a chance of hitting.2. All turrets have the ability to turn 360 degrees, making ship design as simple as slapping as many guns into an armored ball.3. Engines can be inside your ship, meaning there is no way to damage them without first destroying the components around them.I love how the building works, but I feel like there's still a lot of balancing that needs to be done, since the meta just dictates blobbing up as many guns as you can fit with either:a. ?????ons of armor (which is entirely free most of the time, so you could make a massive armored box at the very beginning)b. ?????ons of engines, making you pretty much impossible to hit with anything but lasers (although the speed is best put into use by the AI controlled ships, since they can instantly dodge out of the way of almost any attack)I love this game, but I hope it gets the things I mentioned.Edit: I just also need to add that the only part of your ship that the AI shoots is your core, so it is optimal to leave extruding parts of your ship unarmored...
Was this review helpful?
Once you have a nice armada of ships you will really feel like a powerhouse. The customization is unmatched by many games out there. It is very satisfying to create your own ships and spawn them. I highly recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Reassembly
Reassembly - Soundtrack Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website[text]关灯返回顶部&>&一号教♂你召唤皇金舰队【Reassembly】【CBI系列】
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器一号教♂你召唤皇金舰队【Reassembly】【CBI系列】这是一款沙盒向的太空科幻游戏,具有七个种族。扩展性非常强。游戏性也非常高。大家可以试一下。另:
这是CBI第一期视频,作为一个新人UP主,希望大家可以多多点击多多关注多多弹幕支援,多多评论,谢谢!
CBI是coldbut interesting的缩写。
旨在挖掘冷门但是好玩的游戏,总有一款适合你。
如果有冷门的游戏也欢迎at我~即使再冷的游戏我也会尽力做的。欢迎关注我的微博:一号君
分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
这是一款沙盒向的太空科幻游戏,具有七个种族。扩展性非常强。游戏性也非常高。大家可以试一下。另:
旨在挖掘冷门但是好玩的游戏,总有一款适合你。
简介这是一款沙盒向的太空科幻游戏,具有七个种族。扩展性非常强。游戏性也非常高。大家可以试一下。另:
旨在挖掘冷门但是好玩的游戏,总有一款适合你。
[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利}

我要回帖

更多关于 重组reassembly 舰队 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信