believeinme歌词的best of me中文歌词翻译

I BELIEVE (英文)歌词翻译,谁能帮我翻一下,_百度知道
I BELIEVE (英文)歌词翻译,谁能帮我翻一下,
it's no reasos the best of everythingI believe in hope and the changes it can bringIf you believe, I's the best of everythingI believe in hope and the changes it can bringIs skyAnd sometimes I say a prayerWishin're all in the gameBut it&#39, then nothing can stand in your wayI believeIt've got one foot in the doorYes I doAll the years of waitin's the house I wanna be livin't choose what to beYou can choose what to dreamAnd I believeI believe in love - it&#39,Now I&#39------------------------I BELIEVE-------------------------Stephen GatelyIf I believe that Im strong enough to say - I believeICos I' for your approval dearWell I realised I don's the best of everythingI believe in hope and the changes it can bringIs a fact of life that we&#39,Could I spread my wings and say goodbyeSo many people told me I couldn't winBut look at me nowHere I am in heaven&#39, then nothing can stand in your wayJust say - I believeIf hope&#39, then nothing can stand in your wayJust say, sometimes we fallBut tthere'Cos I believeI believe in love - it't need it any more's still your callWe all play itSometimes we win, cause after allIf you can' that you could be here with me' inBaby
提问者采纳
I believe 只要说?你相信了吗, spread my wings and say goodbye 那我是否可以,我相信  I believe in love,展开我的双翼轻声道别  So many people told me I couldn’t win 很多人告诉我,这是个事实  But it’s still your call 但这还是你的意愿  But we all play it 但是我们都在玩它  Sometimes we win, sometimes we fall 有时我们赢了,它能够带来改变  If you believe then nothing can stand in your way 如果你相信那么没有什么可以拦住你前进的道路  I believe我相信  It’s a fact of life that we’re all in the game 我们都在一个游戏中, cause after all 但是只有去没有理由地放弃, it’s the best of everything 爱是我的信仰,我永远不能成功  But look at me now , cos I believe 希望你能陪着我, 因为我每一天都会变得更强  Now I’m strong enough to say, it’s the best of everything 爱是我的信仰, Here I am in heaven’s sky 但是现在看看我吧,它超越了所有一切  I believe in hope and the changes it can bring 希望亦是我的信仰, I believe 现在我已经强得足以去说, it’s the best of everything 爱是我的信仰。我就在天堂  And sometimes I say a prayer 有时我祈祷  Wishing that you could be here with me,因为我相信  I believe in love, I’ve got one foot in the door 亲爱的,它超越了所有一切  I believe in hope and the changes it can bring 希望亦是我的信仰,它能够带来改变  If you believe then nothing can stand in your way 如果你相信那么没有什么可以拦住你前进的道路  Just say,(哦)我相信  Do you believe,我相信  If hope’s the house I wanna be living in 如果希望是座我想居住的房子  Baby, (oh) I believe 只要说,我已经将一只脚迈入了门槛  Yes I do 是的我做到了  All the years of waiting for your approval dear 每一年我都在等待你的赞许亲爱的  Well I realised I don’t need it anymore 好吧我明白了我其实不需要任何东西  ‘Cause I’m stronger everyday,我相信  I believe in love,有时我们输了  But that’s no reason just to give it up,因为一切都结束了  If you can’t choose what to be 如果你不能选择变成什么  You can choose what to dream 你能选择做一个什么样子的梦  And I believe 并且,它超越了所有一切  I believe in hope and the changes it can bring 希望亦是我的信仰,它能够带来改变  If you believe then nothing can stand in your way 如果你相信那么没有什么可以拦住你前进的道路  Just say  If I believe that I could do anything, 如果我相信我可以做任何事  Could I
提问者评价
相关专业回答
《I Believe》
  I Believe 그댄 곁에 없지만
我相信明天一定会幸福
  I believe ko dan go te o ji ma
  이대로 이별은 아니겠죠
不在意,你说一切会结束
  yi de lu , yi biao lo a ni ke qiu
  I Believe 나&#5...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
believe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
(56人参加)
(15人参加)
(27人参加)
第三方登录:I Believe In You_百度百科
I Believe In You
2006年世界杯主题曲,由IL DIVO(美声男伶)和Celine Dion(席琳迪翁)演唱。
I Believe In You英文歌词
Lonely The path you have chosen  A restless road No turning back  One day you Will find your light again  Don't you know Don't let go Be strong  Follow you heart Let you love lead through the darkness  Back to a place you once knew  I believe, I believe, I believe In you  Follow your dreams Be yourself, an angel of kindness  There's nothing that you can not do  I believe, I believe, I believe In you.  Deeper See how the sun shines through  Let yourself awaken inside  Like rivers flow let yourself free fall fly  Don't you know Don't let go Be strong  Follow your heart Let you love lead through the darkness  Back to a place you once knew  I believe, I believe, I believe in you  Follow your dreams Be yourself, an angel of kindness  There's nothing that you can not do  I believe, I believe, I believe In you.  Someday I'll find you Someday you'll find me too  And when I hold you close I'll know that is true  Follow your heart Let you love lead through the darkness  Back to a place you once knew  I believe, I believe, I believe in you  Follow your dreams Be yourself, an angel of kindness  There's nothing that you can not do  I believe, I believe, I believe In you[1-13]
I Believe In You歌词(中英)
Lonely the path you have chosen
独自一人,你选择了这条路
A restless road, no turning back
崎岖难行,不能回头
Don't you know
难道你不知道
Don't let go the chance
不放手 要坚强
Follow your heart
追随心的呼唤
Let your love lead through the darkness