以My family以感恩为题写一篇作文80词的作文!

My Family&&&&&& I have a happy family. There are three people in my family. They're my father, my mother and&I. My fatheris a teacher. My mother is a doctor. I'm a student. This is my family. I love my family. Do you have a happyfamily?答案不唯一
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:模拟题
题型:写作题
Writing. (写作)&&&& 以My class为题写一篇短文,100个单词左右。&&&& 要求:1. 书写规范,语句顺畅。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 词汇准确,词句达意。&&&& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:期中题
写作。以“My Chinese Teacher”为题,写一篇作文,描述自己的语文老师。要求:1.字迹工整,语法正确,语句通顺。2.不少于8句话。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
写作。以“My Parents”为题,写一篇短文。介绍父母的年龄、外貌、爱好等。要求:1.字迹工整,语法正确,语句通顺。2.恰当地使用比较级句型。3.不少于8句话。 &                   My Parents__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:专项题
写作。以“My Winter Holiday”为题写一篇作文,介绍寒假你所做的事情。要求:字迹清晰,条理清楚,40-50个单词。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
写作。以“My House”为题写一篇作文,介绍房子里的卧室、起居室等。要求:条理清晰,不少于50个单词。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________以“my family”为题目写一篇英语作文字数70到80左右_百度作业帮
以“my family”为题目写一篇英语作文字数70到80左右
以“my family”为题目写一篇英语作文字数70到80左右
My family There are 5 members in my family,my father,mother,elder brother,elder sister and me.My brother and sister were married,my brother has a 4 years old daughter.We moved to Shanghai when i was 3 years old,my parents are running business in a company until now.My father is a little bit childish,he feel that nothing is important than children happy,so he always satisfy to what we want since we were small.my mother take much care to this family,i used to feel than my mother is annoying,but now i understand what my mom did was for our own good.My brother is cuteand very tolerate,my sister is a strong-determination women,we fought everyday when we were small,but our relationship is close.I feel happy to have such family.请在这里输入关键词:
来源:同步题
写作。&&&&&&& 题目:My Birthday Party&&&& 提示:假设今天是你的生日,请根据图片及提示,以“My Birthday Party,描述一下你的生日聚会。&&&& 提示词:hold a birthday party(举行生日聚会);celebrate(庆祝)&&&& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:模拟题
写作。假设你有一个叔叔,今年30岁。他长得高,职业是医生,喜欢打篮球;他的妻子是教师;他们有一个可爱的女儿,今年4岁。请根据以上提示以“My uncle”为题,写一篇短文。(不少于50个单词)____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
写作。以“My Favourite Clothes”为题目写一篇小短文。要求:充分利用所给的提示词,条理清晰,语法准确,不少于50个单词。提示词:yellow,like,jacket &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Favourite Clothes ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:期中题
Think&and&write. 下面考考你的写作能力吧!提示:以“My&day”为题写一篇小作文。&&&&&要求:1. 条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,用词得当,语法正确书写清晰、规范。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 不得少于5句话。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My&day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&以My family为题目写一篇100词的英语作文_百度作业帮
以My family为题目写一篇100词的英语作文
以My family为题目写一篇100词的英语作文
1Hello, everyone, I’m XXX. I’m a student. There are three people in my family—my father, mother and I.My father is 40 years old. He is a worker. I think he is a good worker. Because he works very hard. He gets up very early every day and he works for more than 10 hours a day. So he is always busy, he looks very tired when he gets home. He likes reading newspapers. He usually reads it after supper. So he gets lots of news.My mother is 38 years old. She is a worker too. She works in a very small factory. She is not tall and she has two big eyes. She loves me and she is good for me. She always buys some books for me. She wants me to be a top student. She also cares for my diet and life.I’ m 15 years old. I wear glasses. I like reading. I always read books after school. I like singing, too. My favorite singer is Jay Chou. His music is very nice. What do you think of him? I also like making friends. If you want to meet me, please write to me.Oh, my parents love me and I love them, too. My family is a happy family. 2There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.以“My Family”为题写一篇英语作文,不需要太长,单词在40以上_百度作业帮
以“My Family”为题写一篇英语作文,不需要太长,单词在40以上
以“My Family”为题写一篇英语作文,不需要太长,单词在40以上
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in football.My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital . He doesn’t like watching TV,.My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. . She likes eating vegetables every day. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.我家一共四口人,父母,哥哥和我,我家非常好,我很开心,我哥哥很害羞,他擅长运动,特别是足球.我父亲是个医生.他在医院工作,我母亲是个服务员,他在餐馆工作,她每天都喜欢吃蔬菜,我爱我家里的每个人,我爱我温暖甜蜜的家.
Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting st...
I have a brother .His name is Mike.
I have a sister.She name is Alice. ...........
自己想、不要太过依赖百度I have a happy family之后再加以介绍我们可以提供方法.}

我要回帖

更多关于 以发现为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信