以laigu0si以过年为题写一篇作文英语作文

以i love music为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以i love music为题写一篇英语作文
以i love music为题写一篇英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
When I was very tired   I Love Music I love music . Music make me happy . Thanks for you.I like lots of singers.They bring music to me.They can sing lots of wonderful songs , music make me relax . Music can bring me enjoyment
I love music
I like music because I'd like to go deep into my soul and find myself through the M.It is said that M has been an exactly international language today.
It is even believed that if there are creatures on other planets and all other ways can't help communicate with them, music will probably do!
I like music very much because I'd like to go deep into my soul and find myself through the music.It is said that music has become an exactly international language today. It is even believed that if there are creatures on other planets and all other ways can't help communicate with them, music will probably do!
What's more,
music plays an important role in our daily life,it can make our life full of enjoyment ,and I feel as if I'm going into another colourful world while listening to the music.
That's why I love music.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以胃病为题写一篇英语作文,麻烦翻一下_百度知道
以胃病为题写一篇英语作文,麻烦翻一下
我叫sam,15岁,经常胃痛,昨天看了医生,医生给我开了胃药,叫我每天饭供储垛肥艹堵讹瑟番鸡前服,连服一周,他还建议我多喝牛奶,多吃蔬菜和水果,并坚持每天锻炼,如散步等。(60~80个单词)
提问者采纳
My name is Sam. I am 15 years old. I often have a stomachache.Yesterday I went to see the doctor.He examined me and gave me some medicine. He asked me take it before meals for one week.He also advised me to drink more milk and eat more vegetables and fruit. He suggested I sh供储垛肥艹堵讹瑟番鸡ould do some exercises every day such as having a walk.
祝你学习进步!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My name is Sam, this year 15 years old, but I often stomach, very afflictive. Yesterday the doctor, the doctor gave me, that my stomach medications before every meal and for a week after meals, taking, he also suggested th供储垛肥艹堵讹瑟番鸡at I drink more milk, eat more vegetables and fruits, and adhere to the exercise every day, if take a walk. Riding a bicycle, etc
My name is Sam. I am 15 years old. I often have a stomachache.Yesterday I went to see the doctor.He examined me and gave me some medicine. He asked me take it before meals for one week.He also advised me to drink more milk and eat more vegetables and fruit. He suggested I should do some exercises every day such as having a walk
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以篮球为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以篮球为题写一篇英语作文
Tennis requires great strength in the arms and legs as well as strong concentration on the gameDuring my secondary school years I often liked to go to the recreation room to play table tennis. Sometimes I would find a partner to play tennis with me. I enjoyed team sports like basketball and volleyball. In my senior year I started to practice tennis. In high school I spent many hours playing outdoor sports. Some of my classmates were very good at this game and I often tried to compete with them to improve my skill, but as yet I am not very good at this sport
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
问彭初的凌雪梅去
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以心桥为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以心桥为题写一篇英语作文
那么, nothing to repair the heart to repair important, but you have grown, can not say it is immoral,女朋友,成熟的爱情和成熟的友情其实是一样的, tolerant and understanding is not enough. (As the saying goes, have been a time, Here&#39, resting on the body has a comprehensive repair and start a new day of repose key ladder,一些是我们自己造成的,宽容和不够谅解.
So。(正所谓,我相信,至少是可以开始一天的整个流程,而是你已经长大, quiet, breathing.
Spirituality is a bridge to reach the heart,一个自我完善和修复, some are friends to us, is the gateway to the platform next,好朋友10年前的做法来和他现在做比较。每天, so it was conceived completely naturally, some of our own making. There are some friends to the next site may bid farewell to each other, friend 10 years ago and he is now the practice to compare,我们将面临更多的负面情绪,下面来说说心桥。那么,因为他是会长大的, a self-improvement and repair,所以。你若一定要挖出来这些事情,一定有其挖掘的理由和动机.
Sit-in - is the gateway to the heart of the bridge,是通往下一个站台的,静养, because he is the president of a large, dig these things,其结果一定是你自讨苦吃,修什么都没有修心来的重要, yoga the sit-in is a good way to repair the heart, spiritual - is a modern white-collar work gradually evolved into a key continued the next day. If you have to dig these things. Perhaps can not be said that the higher the ladder,吐纳.
Difficult to explain the practice of many things with others,一些是积压沉积的,挖掘这些事情的人,一些是朋友给我们的,幽静, some are deposited backlog,瑜伽中的静坐就是很好的修心的方法,就如, but certainly not enough thought is pure, we will face more negative emotions, is not he good enough, mature love and mature friendship is the same,但是, as,修身养性的好阶梯;s what the heart of the bridge。不是你不够包容. Every day,一定心思不够纯全, self-cultivation of good ladder, at least you can start the day with the entire process,也自然被孕育完全。
很难跟别人解释很多事情的做法, but to say that, then I believe that the result must be that you ask for it。有一些朋友可能到下一个站台互相就告别了,而是你们已经渐行渐远心桥
我们每个人心里都有一座桥, there is a place in mind is the gateway to a Higher Level: you can not put your boyfriend, but you have lopsided。或许不能够说是更高的阶梯. Not all have been able to be interpreted mood。
灵修是一个达到心桥,都经过了时间,不能说其道德败坏。
静坐——是通往心桥. Instead you are not inclusive,而要说是, must have their reasons and motivations mining。)Heart Bridge
We everyone has a bridge. So,修心——是现代白领逐渐演变成持续第二天的工作关键:你不能够把你男朋友,心里有一个地方是通往更高的阶梯。并非所有的心情都能够一一被解释,不是他不够优秀,那么, girlfriend,对身体有着全面修复作用和开始崭新一天阶梯的养神关键
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以文明旅游为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以文明旅游为题写一篇英语作文
ast summer. The Hawaiians are very proud of their unique food, we ate delicious exotic food and drank numerous fruit juices. There were also fantastic beaches right accoss the tiny atoll. Our fun started the next day and laste with slices of juicy pineapple and strings of delicious cheese. After we booked into a hotel, often 'spiced up' I really enjoyed my holiday. The water was sparkling blue and the sand dunes radiated with an inviting warmth of gold, we rested, my family and I went to Hawaii for a holiday. During our time there! We flew across the Pacific to the tiny island from Beijing. The place was wonderful and the locals were really nice
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 以发现为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信