假如我是李华,给美国朋友介绍屠呦呦介绍

假如你是李华,在美国留学。你母亲今天下午要从国内来看你,但你凑巧要去做个讲座,故给你的朋友Peter留下字条请他下午三点半去机场接你母亲。因Peter未见过你母亲,请根据下表在字条中描述你母亲的特征以..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%假如你是李华,在美国留学。你母亲今天下午要从国内来看你,但你凑巧要去做个讲座,故给你的朋友Peter留下字条请他下午三点半去机场接你母亲。因Peter未见过你母亲,请根据下表在字条中描述你母亲的特征以便他辨认。写作要求:1.必须使用5个句子介绍全部所给内容; 2.词数:100词左右。开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 评分标准:句子结构的准确性和复杂度;信息内容的完整性和连贯性。 SundayPeter, I am very glad that my mother is coming this afternoon by air.

I will be grateful to you for your help.   Yours,LiHua 马上分享给朋友:答案SundayPeter,   I am very glad that my mother is coming this afternoon by air. But I have to give a lecture and have no time to meet her. I am writing to ask you to meet my mother at the airport at 3:30 for me. As you have never seen her before, I will say something about her to help you recognize her. She is around sixty years old, fat and short, with a long face and gray hair. I have been told she is dressed in a white blouse and brown trousers and she will take a yellow suitcase with her.   I will be grateful to you for your help. gkstk   Yours,LiHua 点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题欢迎来到橡皮网
您现在的位置:&
题号:3989632试题类型:写作题 知识点:提纲作文&&更新日期:
假如你是红星中学高三李华,请给你的美国朋友Jim写一封信,告诉他你打算参加龙舟训练营,希望他一起参加,邮件的内容包括:&& 1. 介绍训练营的相关内容(例如;时间,地点,参加者等);&& 2. 说明你打算参加的原因;&& 3. 询问对方的意向。&& 注意: 1. 词数不少于50;&&&&&&&&& 2. 开头和结尾已给出, 不计入总词数。&& 提示词:龙舟训练营& Dragon Boat Training CampDear Jim,Yours,Li Hua
难易度:较难浏览次数:1次
新注册用户,每天可免费查看10道试题答案和解析
提纲作文的概念:提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。,提纲作文写作要领:第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
相关试题推荐
1、 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,用校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文,记述你和同学们向学校提建议,解决自行车存放问题的过程。注意: 1. 词数不少于 60.& & & 2. 短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&There was a problem with the parking place for bikes in our school.
2、 假定你是李华,计划暑假间去英国学习英语,为期六周。下面的广告引起了你的注意,请给该校写封信,询问有关情况(箭头所指内容)&&注意:1.词数100左右;&&&&& 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。&&&&& 3.参考词汇:住宿-accommodation
3、 一家英语报社向中学生征文,主题是“十年后的我”、请根据下列要求和你的想象完成短文、1、家庭2、工作3、业余生活注意:1、次数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 开头语已为你写好------------------------ &&&&I often imagine what my life will be like in the future.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4、 你接受一项写作任务,要为当地英语晚报写一篇报道。[写作内容]请根据以下信息写一篇英文报道,内容包括:人物:英国人查理德·阿维斯(Richard Avis)出生日期:日时间:2011年开始在世界各地寻找同年同月同日生的人目的:理解不同文化中成功人生的含义相关信息:·& 借助当地媒体寻找·& 迄今找到32名,其中男性17名,女性15名,来自13个国家·& 职业包括政府官员、运动员、司机、教师、艺术家等·& 计划40岁生日前找到40位同年同月同日生的人·& 打算根据此经历写一本书*& 同年同月同日生的人:time twin[写作要求]&&&&&&&&只能用5个句子表达全部内容[评分标准]&&&&&&&&句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
5、 阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Oseola McCarty spent more than 75 years washing and ironing other people’s clothes. As a laundrywoman, she was paid only a few dollars each time. Certainly nobody would consider her rich, so they were all amazed when Miss McCarty decided to donate $ 150,000 to the University of Southern Mississippi.The money was i …& me savings. She could save such a large amount of money because she lived a very simple life. She never learned to drive, and when she wanted to go somewhere, she just walked. She never flew to anywhere till the donation(捐助),and in 50 years she had been out of the South only once. The house in which she lived was also a rather modest one her last uncle left her. Only after she became known in America did she begi假如你是李华,上周末你和家人参观了北京的颐和园。请根据提示给你的美国朋友Judy写一封电子邮件,介绍你的旅游经历。内容主要包括:1.出发时间:上周六早上7点;2.准备物品:零食、衣服、照相机、雨伞等;3.交通方式:乘公交;4.主要活动:游览昆明湖、佛香阁(Tower of Bud
假如你是李华,上周末你和家人参观了北京的颐和园。请根据提示给你的美国朋友Judy写一封电子邮件,介绍你的旅游经历。内容主要包括:1.出发时间:上周六早上7点;2.准备物品:零食、衣服、照相机、雨伞等;3.交通方式:乘公交;4.主要活动:游览昆明湖、佛香阁(Tower of Bud
补充:佛香阁(Tower of Buddhist Incense)、17孔桥(17-Arch Bridge)和石坊(Stone Archway)等景点,并拍照;5:你的感受。& 注意:1.词数120左右(开头语以给出,但不计入总次数);2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。&&&&& Dear Judy,&&&&& I am writing to tell you about my trip last weekend. My family and i went to the Summer Palace for a holiday.
my dear friend judy:
last saturday
my father and my mother and I
went to the Summer Palace of Beijing for vacation at seven on the morning by bus. We took some snacks、some colthes、a panono and some umbrella before departure. We visited some places of interest. like the KunMing Lake
and the Tower of Bud. They were great.This Saturday,we took lots of photos,talked and laughed,we were so happy ,though we were tired. This was my first time to go out .I enjoyed myself. The views were so beautiful that we want to take a vacation there again .yourslihua
大神,& 我上面又补充了问题& 然后您再看一下& 另外 可以写一篇带翻译的么& 里面的词汇不要太难了& 毕竟我英语不好
Dear Judy,&&&&& I am writing to tell you about my trip last weekend. My family and i went to the Summer Palace for a holiday.WE&went to the Summer Palace &at seven on the morning &of Saturday by bus. We took some snacks、some colthes、a panono and some umbrella before departure. We mainly visit Kunming Lake and the tower of Bud &thoughout this trip. Of course,there are other attractions,for example,We also visit the 17-Arch-Bridge and the Stone Archway.In the process of tourism,We took &many pictures. We&talked and laughed,we were so happy ,though we were tired. This was my first time to go out .I enjoyed myself. The views were so beautiful that we want to take a vacation there again .yourslihua翻译:亲爱的朱迪,我正给你写信告诉你关于我上个周末旅行的事情。上周末我和我的家人去北京的颐和园度过了一个开心的假日。我们是上个星期六早上七点开始坐公交前往颐和园的。走之前,我们准备了一些零食 、一些衣服、一架照相机、还有几把伞。在这次旅行中,我们主要参观了昆明湖和佛香阁两景点,当然,我们还游了其它的景点,比如:孔桥和石坊。在旅游的过程中,我们拍了好多照片。我们有说有笑,虽然我们很累,但是我们还是很高兴。这是我的第一次外出旅游,我觉得玩得很尽兴。这些景点是如此美丽,以至于我好想再去度假一次。你的李华
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号假如你是李华,请根据下面的表格内容,谈论你的朋友喜欢去的地方,并介绍自己喜欢name places advantages disadvantagesSam library quite,all kinds of books no seats on weekendsJudy supermarket convention,cheap crowded,noisyLi_百度作业帮
假如你是李华,请根据下面的表格内容,谈论你的朋友喜欢去的地方,并介绍自己喜欢name places advantages disadvantagesSam library quite,all kinds of books no seats on weekendsJudy supermarket convention,cheap crowded,noisyLi
假如你是李华,请根据下面的表格内容,谈论你的朋友喜欢去的地方,并介绍自己喜欢name places advantages disadvantagesSam library quite,all kinds of books no seats on weekendsJudy supermarket convention,cheap crowded,noisyLihua …… …… …… 开头已给出Different people prefer to go to different places.今天之内给我,
5,Carl father and sonThis is a pair of some kind of their father,the combination is injuries.George Karl was a handsome,NBA set-up an attacking team.In the 1990s at Seattle supersonics (Oklahoma city,which decreases in 1996 NBA teams into rate.Then in Milwaukee,he makes "the three musketeers",over Denver nuggets,also be private.Son exam in 2007 than Karl joined the lakers,but has suffered from thyroid carcinoma.But in this season of old Carl also found with cancer,missed the playoffs the nuggets.Carl and touchable mutual-help deeds,and cancer in the NBA for.6,To keep the cheap jerseys Boston Allen very hard,and BryantA few cases,and before the father is green,Bryant Cenozoic fans know old,even by small kobe Bryant.Nicknamed "bean" Joe Bryant was the Philadelphia 76ers legend,with the team before the finals in 1977.But compared with his son,the old - kobe Bryant to Bryant is only dull.Kobe Bryant has had five times the rate of championship,1,2 MVP,scoring twice,in the 21st century,the NBA finals MVP is the first decade of the NBA,also no spans the close to Michael Jordan's genius.Bryant in a family of green.7,bibby father and sonMike bibby is also shall go.His father was born in the NCAA Henry - bibby,wholesale NHL jerseys,1972,north Carolina school to the New York knicks,draft rookie season with team title.,he still 2 times with 76 gracing the finals.Perhaps because of the inheritance of his father,the defender genes from small bibby NCAA school,1998,the draft in Arizona,BangYan status at the beginning of the 21st century kicks in Sacramento,then traveled the Atlanta hawks,also become the emerging team.Though father had won the NBA all-star,but also spans a father and son.Eight,the crown JiLuo father and sonThis is the same pair in management position of father and son lambe partner.Father jerry crown JiLuo early in phoenix,then post top teams,four voted footballer of the general manager.In his revelation,sun gradually become the NBA record.And at that time,his son Brian crown in the sun,JiLuo by dad precept,accumulated the rich management experience.JiLuo reselling old crown,enter the American basketball,and established cba in 2008 Olympic MEDALS back.Small JiLuo crown is 2 times to get the best manager,now runs the Toronto raptors.9,and garageDel - garage in charlotte hornets megatron is the striker,but the old union Treasury skill is here:until he quit basketball,most fans also will forget -- until recent years,people found Davidson college magical boy Stephen garage shot than father.Join the NBA season after,small garage was even more than rookie terry grams Evans,in the league prospects as should also father.10,NBA Jerseys,Lucas father and sonThis is a closely linked with the rockets and the partner.Old John Lucas played in the NCAA,university of Maryland,three times in the best team.In 1976,he joined in the draft of identity,career for three times,in the best team ever rookie.Dad,by tiny Lucas had depending on the first choice for lifelong rocket,and wish to join us.But he was far worse than his father in the NBA,MLB jerseys for Sale,and can be regarded as a fringe player.
Don't mention Jordan? Bryant, you can't not Jordan. He is at least Michael Jordan, the NBA's dominant defender, then the United States it yue's king star. He is at least Jordan, led a team a...
According to the Detroit free press reports, the Detroit pistons covets the university of Kentucky's XinSi examination center marcus - but the chance in the first three selected by hand to the rookie,...假如你是中学生李华,你的美国朋友Jack在上次给你的电子邮件中抱怨自己最近眼睛近视了。请你给他用英语回一封电子邮件,内容如下:1.介绍一下你们班同学近视的情况; 2.分析一下造成你们班这种情况的原因;3.帮Jack出点儿保持眼睛健康的主意。注:1.字数110左右;邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。2.近视:shortsighted
shortsightedness n.Dear Jack,
Yours sincerely
Dear Jack,I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from shortsightedness too.To be frank,almost eight students out of ten in my class have to wear glasses to live a normal school life, including me myself. Many factors contribute to this phenomenon. First,we Chinese students live under a great burden of examinations. We have to fight our way in life with millions of peers. Second, most of us with shortsightedness don’t have a good habit of using our eyes,either due to lack of knowledge or carelessness.In this case, I strongly recommend that you should not use your computer for that long a time any more and that you should change your habit of reading in bed. Hopefully,your shortsightedness could be corrected by wearing proper glasses.All in all, don’t worry! It’s no big deal!Yours sincerelyLi Hua
试题分析:考查应用文中的书信的写作。同时也属于提纲类作文,话题是眼睛近视的问题,要点都已经给出,有分析现状和原因,给出建议,审题时注意本文使用一般现在时,适当的增加细节,使文章更充实,运用合适的语法规则和词汇把各要点都准确表述出。难点在于选择词汇和句型,可以灵活运用省略句,倒装句和强调句型准确表述。范文中的划线的词或短语都是亮点。点评:提纲类短文的关键在于要点要全面包括,不能有遗漏和省略。同时注意谋篇布局的顺序,运用合适的连接词连接全文,同时选择高级的词汇和语法项目让文章更有文采。
书面表达。
目前南通市正在积极创建全国文明城市,中学生也在为之努力。假如你是某中学的一名学生张通,请根据下列图表所示内容,给英国笔友、Join写一封电子邮件,介绍有关情况。
注意:1. 邮件内容包括所有要点,不要简单翻译,可适当发挥;
2. 文中不得使用真实姓名、校名等信息;
3. 词数90左右(邮件中已写好了的部分,不计入总词数);
4. 参考词汇:civilized adj. 文明的:respect vt. 尊敬
I"m glad to hear from you. Now let me tell you something about our city. Nantong is trying hard to set up a national civilized city. We middle school students are also doing some things for it. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你叫刘明,是美国中学生艾丽斯的朋友,你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议。并就此事谈谈你的看法。内容应包括:你是否遇到过这样的问题?该借给她钱还是不借给她钱?若她忘记归还该怎么办?注意:恰当运用条件状语从句,句子结构要完整,80词左右。Dear Liu Ming,Hi! I’m so sad. Angela is a close friend of mine. This morning she wanted to borrow some money from me. If I lend her the money, I’m afraid she won’t pay me back. I don’t know what to do. Do you have the same problem? I need your help. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Yours,
AliceDear Alice,I’m glad to hear from you ._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope what I said can help you. Yours,Liu Ming
假如你叫王敏,是某中学初三年级学生。你的美国网友Jim发来电子邮件,告诉你他将于明年二月来中国旅游,并决定来杭州和你呆一周。但他有些情况不清楚, 请你给他回一封电子邮件。 (词数:70个左右。) 邮件必须包含以下要点:☆Feb 6th- Feb 24th free (winter vacation) ☆Meet him at Hangzhou International Airport.☆What’s the weather like in Hangzhou?
☆Plan four activities during his stay in Hangzhou. Reference (参考)灵隐寺 Lingyin Temple
西溪湿地 Xixi Wetland Park 雷峰塔 Leifeng Pagod
Longjing Tea丝绸博物馆 Silk Museum 科技博物馆 Science Museum
Dear Jim,I’m so excited that you will come to China _______________________________________ Looking forward to meeting you soon!Yours,Wang Min
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 屠呦呦介绍 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。