太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注帮我找一些英语小故事或演讲稿行吗?最好有翻译,能讲四五分钟左右的,谢谢!!急用!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 帮我找一些英语小故事或演讲稿行吗?最好有翻译,能讲四五分钟左右的,谢谢!!急用!!
帮我找一些英语小故事或演讲稿行吗?最好有翻译,能讲四五分钟左右的,谢谢!!急用!!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“帮我找一些英语小故事或演讲稿行吗?最好有”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“帮我找一些英语小故事或演讲稿行吗?最好有”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:帮我找一些英语小故事或演讲稿行吗?最好有翻译,能讲四五分钟左右的,谢谢!!急用!!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 演讲稿 I LOVE ENGLISHDear teacher and classmates:I am very glad to make a speech here in this class again! This time, I/'d like to talk something about English. I love English. English language is now used everywhere in the world. It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. Learning English makes me confident and brings me great pleasure. When I was seven, my mother sent me to an English school. At there, I played games and sang English songs with other children . Then I discovered the beauty of the language, and began my colorful dream in the English world. Everyday, I read English following the tapes. Sometimes, I watch English cartoons. On the weekend, I often go to the English corner. By talking with different people there, I have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral English. I hope I can travel around the world someday. I want to go to America to visit Washington Monument, because the president Washington is my idol. Of course, I want to go to London too, because England is where English language developed. If I can ride my bike in Cambridge university, I will be very happy. I hope I can speak English with everyone in the world. I/'ll introduce China to them, such as the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Anshan. I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well. If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too. 英语小故事/Flash/school/children/.html /flash/ /bbs/archiver/tid-50403.html通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:演讲稿 I LOVE ENGLISH Dear teacher and classmates: I am very glad to make a speech here in this class again! This time, I/'d like to talk something about English. I love English. English language is now used everywhere in the w...===========================================问:在今天之内要搞定。。。 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急...答:A man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you mus...===========================================问:找一些实用的英语演讲稿或小故事(最好带翻译)类型不限,内容不限(积...答:你可以去买一些像意林这样的说里面是英汉互译,或是像阅读理解这样的英语参考书等你可以去问你的老师不是更好===========================================问:小学四年级用 的 200来个单词就行 要带中文啊 要通俗易懂的 不要太难的 ...答:there were two high mountains between Jizhou in the south and Heyang in the north. One was called Taihang Mountain and the other Wangwu Mountain. Both of the mountains were very high. Just to the north of the mountains lived an...===========================================问:要中英文对应答:Last week, Mrs Black went to London. She didn’t know London very well, and she lost her way. Suddenly she saw a man near a bus stop. She went up to the man and said, “Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to the hospital, please?”...===========================================问:要中英文对应答:找一篇五年级做过的阅读理解呗,一样的道理===========================================问:关于小故事大道理的演讲稿,演讲的时间在两分钟以内,600字左右。谢谢大...答:1粉碎罐 在过去,一个人背着一个非常漂亮的罐子急于,我走了,一不小心,“啪”的一声,罐子倒在一边的道路上一块大石头,立刻成为碎片。路人看见他,惊叹于如此精美的罐子成片和遗憾。但是,摔破罐子,像这样的事情作为头不扭曲,见不看的罐子,...===========================================问:最好有中英文,不要太难答:Building your House An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer of his plans to leave the house-building business to live a more leisurely life with his wife and enjoy his extended family. He would miss the p...===========================================问:任何题材(感人的,有趣的,有教育意义的。。。。。。)都行,最好简单点!答:Q: What's the difference between a monkey and a flea? A: A monkey can have fleas, but a flea can't have monkeys. 猴子会和跳蚤有什么不同呢?你可能会直接的想到它们俩是一大一校但除此之外呢,那就是猴子身上可以长跳蚤,而跳蚤身上却不...===========================================candy." 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。 "昨天给你的钱干什么了?" "我给... Obviously he was painting the pictures." 父亲在哪儿? 兄弟俩在看一些漂亮的...===========================================有一个洞,就顺手把它修补好了。年轻的天使问为什么,老天使答到:"有些事并不像它看上... find it." "有些事并不像它看上去那样。"老天使答道,"当我们在地下室过夜时,我从墙洞看...===========================================大的、小的、丁点儿的都随之往不知什么地方飘走了。缕缕白云或前行,或散去,这最自... 这是一个更大的房间部分平房那里的老板让出低。 迪帕克是老板的长子。 他有一个弟...===========================================一步步艰难地向海边走去,可当他已经看到不远处那片蔚蓝色的海洋时,他浑身的最后一点力气也使完了,他也只能眼巴巴地带着无尽的遗憾撒手人间。 又有两个饥饿的人,他们同...===========================================经常会忘记一些事情。当他上了火车,列车员要看他的车票。马克·吐温到处找票,但是... ""哦不可以",马克吐温说,"我必须找到车票,如果我找不到它,我怎么知道我要去哪儿啊?" ...===========================================医生给他开了一些强力安眠药。 星期天晚上鲍勃吃了药,睡得很好,在闹钟响之前就醒了过来。他到了办公室,遛达进去,对老板说:"我今天早上起床一点麻烦都没有。" "好啊!"...===========================================good work the old did when they were young." 【译文】 老猫 一位老妇有只猫,这... 猫说:"不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太...===========================================a little monkey is playing by the well. 一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。 He looks in the well and shouts : 它往井里一瞧,高喊道: "Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!" "噢!我的...===========================================吗?"& & & & & & & & &"我不喜欢她,妈... & & &-----By:小默 这是我自己翻译哒,,求采纳哈、我的原创...===========================================当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:"我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给... 乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助一二三四五六 七的歇后语是什么?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
一二三四五六 七的歇后语是什么?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
王八 麻烦采纳,谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歇后语的相关知识
其他1条回答
一二三四五六七--王(忘八
等待您来回答