Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Oct, 2007
Play Team Fortress 2
Free to Play
Packages that include this game
Buy The Orange Box
Includes 5 items:
Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal, Team Fortress 2
$19.99 USD
Buy Valve Complete Pack
Includes 24 items:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life: Source, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic
$99.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"For a game that started out as just a multiplayer shooter, Team Fortress 2 has become something astonishing."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
It's live!
Introducing the , new to TF2 and releasing tomorrow, which succeeds in every area where the army fails: Rare guns! Mystery boxes! Skill-based prizes! Buying a $5.99 Campaign Pass lets you test your TF mettle against a series of weekly challenges, and gives you the chance to earn &b&one-of-a-kind weapons&/b& to keep or trade with your friends. A portion of the sales from Campaign Passes will go towards our hardworking TF2 community mapmakers. Find out more about the new campaign , and don't forget to !
Now, say you're the sort of person who's thinking, &You know what's more exciting to me than the Gun Mettle Campaign? Having six dollars.& Don't worry, frugal guy, we've got you covered too! A new Valve map! Three new community maps! Taunts! A new way to equip new weapons in-game for free! Loads of class and weapon changes! Check out the details . You guys, this is a big update. And it lands tomorrow, so check back.
Steam Trading
This game participates in Steam Trading
Items from this game are tradable and can be viewed in your inventory on your Steam Community Profile.
About This Game
"The most fun you can have online" - PC Gamer
Is now FREE!
There’s no catch! Play as much as you want, as long as you like!
The most highly-rated free game of all time!
One of the most popular online action games of all time, Team Fortress 2 delivers constant free updates—new game modes, maps, equipment and, most importantly, hats. Nine distinct classes provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills.
New to TF? Don’t sweat it!
No matter what your style and experience, we’ve got a character for you. Detailed training and offline practice modes will help you hone your skills before jumping into one of TF2’s many game modes, including Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill and more.
Make a character your own!
There are hundreds of weapons, hats and more to collect, craft, buy and trade. Tweak your favorite class to suit your gameplay style and personal taste. You don’t need to pay to win—virtually all of the items in the Mann Co. Store can also be found in-game.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better
Memory: 512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 8.1
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
Recommended:
Processor: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Minimum:
Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8 or higher, ATI X1600 or higher, Intel HD 3000 or higher
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Community-Made Mods For this game
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
24 people found this review funny
1,053.5 hrs on record
Oh, and if you're wondering, the new update, Gun Mettle, did NOT ruin TF2 for me. I actually find it a LOT more fun now!I think Jerma summed up this game pretty nicely...&Maybe you got like two Pyros that just installed the game ten minutes ago. They don't have any hats, they're spraying ???? and they're having a blast. They might even be at the wrong point. They might be going backwards to the point that's already been capped. On the same team, there's a Scout with a Hale's Own Scattergun. He's got 18 kills with a 17 killstreak, he just got 18. He's going 'I just got 18, sick!' He runs up the stairs, he's trying his ??? off. He's get *beeping noises* dodging the 'Oh, the sentry almost got me!' He looks up to his left when he gets up the stairs on Gorge and there's two sandwich Heavies having a ????ing picnic. So he stops for a second and goes, 'Two... nnnggh!' so he walks forward and gets blown up by a soldier's rocket next door......The two sandwich Heavies then decide to move their picnic. There's ants. 'There's ants here, honey. I wanna get out of here.' So they get up, they pack their sandwiches, pack up their lunches, and their breakfast, and whatever the ???? they're eating. They get up and walk toward the door to go to RED because they think, 'That spot near the A point for RED is pretty good.' They walk out the door, and they see four Level 3 Sentry Guns pointing at them. They get shot a million times and blow up, and there's like nine Engineers swinging their wrenches in random directions.The BLU Scout, at this point, respawns, and walks by the at least 3-4 statues because we all know there's four people AFK when you play this game, you go by the museum of people standing still. He walks out the door and readies his weapon, he's ready, 'I'm going to get another 20 killstreak, just you watch Gaben, I'm going to praise Gaben!' And he goes forward and starts shooting, and he gets backstabbed by a Spy that has been sitting with the Cloak and Dagger in the corner for at least the last 68 seconds.&Normally when I do reviews, I turn into a critic and start to examine that game, pointing out every little flaw and pro and determining a final score. However, Team Fortress 2 (or TF2 for short) helped me make so many memories that if I actually tried to make a fair review on it, it would still be way too biased to consider a valid review.Team Fortress 2, is, obviously, an amazing game. The teamplay is necessary and going out and attacking solo may be difficult. You need teammates in order to survive and win. The graphics are unique to a shooter game and really makes it a special game.I'm not here to explain the gameplay or graphics or whatnot.I love this game because of its charm.The game has such a unique and diverse cast of characters, you can't help to love all of them at some point. Scout is cocky and overconfident. Spy, another one of the characters in the game, is technically Scout's father. Soldier is a crazed WWII American patriot. He never actually joined the Army, but instead, he had his own personal Nazi killing spree. His roommate was a magician named Merasmus, who grew to hate Soldier. Pyro is mysterious, but portrays the world as one big happy paradise, known as Pyroland. Demoman is a Scottish alcoholic who, due to Merasmus, lost his eye that is now haunted. Heavy, although he appears to be dim-witted, is actually very intelligent and looks over three sisters. Engineer is very intelligent as well, and his grandfather was a major contributor to keeping the war with RED and BLU continue. Medic isn't fond of normal forms of medicine, but is still an important member nonetheless. Sniper is from New Zealand, but was raised in Australia. He prefers working from a distance and his backstory is very similar to Superman's. Spy is the master of disguise, and is technically Scout's father, as said before. Of all the characters, he appears to be the most &mature& and appears to be the ringleader at many times.Not only that, but the game has an interesting story. I would not like to get too detailed with it. However, it makes little to no sense but is still funny, engaging, and gives TF2 much more depth. There is also a storyline that takes place a few years later where Mann Co. is being attacked, so the mercenaries have to defend it, called Mann vs. Machine. This game mode ties in with the TF comics, which explain many characters' backstories and is currently still in the works as of this review. The other comics (all of which can be found on TF2's official website) are all funny and charming in their own way as well.The community has been quite debatable on how nice it is at many times, but in the end, it's still an overall great community. I've seen people give out stuff, others mentor some of the newbs (something I do as well) along with much, much more.Yes. the game is considered a &pay-to-win game& but it isn't necessarily a pay-to-win game. With lots of patience, you will get what you want from the game, whether it be hats, weapons, or whatever it is you want. The game has a learning curve that isn't too steep, but become dedicated and you'll fall in love with it.No matter how many times you rage to a W+M1 pyro that destroyed your 16 killstreak, or cheer when you unbox an Unusual, or maybe discover a few friends or learn a few things, Team Fortress 2 has been a huge part of my PC gaming life and without it, I would be as bored as hell. I cannot recommend this game enough, and I hope that many more memories are made on here. Valve may be cash cows, but you can't help but admit they are amazing when it comes to making games. Portal, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike, but this game stands out from the rest to me.Do I recommend this game? Yes, yes, yes, YES.
Was this review helpful?
79 people found this review funny
1,972.9 hrs on record
TF2=hatsCoD=no hatsTF2&CoD
Was this review helpful?
47 people found this review funny
1,480.0 hrs on record
Wallet vacuum 2015 is a unique simulation game where you are given a list of hundreds of 12 year olds' birthday parties with a maximum of 24 guests allowed and you get to pick which one to go to!
Remember, don't play well, but pay well as you are given very interesting and informative facts about your mother's social life and the size of your crotch from intellectual children wearing their student loans as digital representations of hats.
But hold on there, tiger, there's so much more!
This here is a team game with 9 classes.
Your team mates will pick very strategic combos such as: pyro, pyro, pyro, pyro, scout, scout, scout, soldier, pyro, demoman, pyro, engineer, pyro, soldier, pyro, and defenitely not medic because why heal when you can squeal (yes, the E button to call for heals).
&But why does this matter when I can dance the conga in the spawn?& good question my boy! You don't have to leave the spawn!
This is called setting up the Armaments Fun Kamp (also known as the AFK) where you can trade, taunt, and even just join and leave your keyboard to show how much you love using up space on a server.
Plus, you too can witness the decorative atmosphere known as &capture points& and &intelligence briefcases& that are placed in very important places on the map for you to stare at, but don't touch! As best said by xXx_W0lF_xXx &Why get the objective when you can get kills?& A modern wiseman he is.
You can complete your wallet vacuum experience by opening a &crate o' ????& which is literally $2.49 to ride an emotional rollercoaster which ends in disappointment and a gun that was good the month before you received it. But that's ok! You can make your pathetic peashooter interesting by purchasing a nametag and conjuring up creative nomenclature for it such as &noob punisher& and &looks like ur dead lel Xd&.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your lighter and all the dollar bills you can find because this is an offer you don't want to miss out on! I definitely didn't play over 1,000 hours of this!
I totally didn't buy any of these hats I'm talking about!
I.... I uh... ????. 11/10 credit card still has scorch marks.
Was this review helpful?
95 people found this review funny
7,263.6 hrs on record
played it for a few hours, its alright
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
6,418.2 hrs on record
Played TF2 since Beta.6 months after release people started complaining the game was dying.8 years later...only bad gaming communities have died.Best team based game out there.If you think your Halo and COD skillz will help you here, leave now before your votekicked for not helping your team.0 pay to win in this game.If you play long enough, if you put the work in, you can get any weapon.Focus on the objective always.Break down any stalemate into smaller manageable problems with smaller easier to get solutions and you'll win all the time.Played the TF games for a decade.10/10 will play for another decade.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
The Orange Box
Valve Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteresource-pack这是什么意思_百度知道
resource-pack这是什么意思
提问者采纳
(把…)打包; (纸牌的)一副. 这一天是把他的东西打包拿走的日子.& 紧挤在一起; 拥进; 拧紧:packed复数; 第三人称单数; vi.The day has come to pack away his things:packs现在进行时;
携带:packed以上结果来自金山词霸例句.一群resource-pack资源包pack[英][pæ 包裹;k][美][pæ 压紧:packs过去分词; 匆忙离去(有时与 off 连用):packing过去式.包装; 便于折叠收藏的; (使)聚集成团; 一组;k]n.挑选
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
resource-pack资源包-----------------------------------如有疑问欢迎追问!满意请点击右上方【选为满意回答】按钮
resource的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁His pack to force lightning strike这句话翻译为中文是什么意思?_百度知道
His pack to force lightning strike这句话翻译为中文是什么意思?
提问者采纳
你好,狠狠行为你解答装b遭雷劈希望对你有帮助
狠狠行为?是什么意思
哈哈 不好意思 写错了 应该是很高兴
我以为是狠狠心为你解答呢
哈哈 怎么可能 不好意思啊
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答