求英文歌词sorry you名,有首电子音乐,歌词有It's too late to say sorry,这句歌词重复

求Buckcherry的sorry的歌词中文翻译,不要机翻!_百度知道
求Buckcherry的sorry的歌词中文翻译,不要机翻!
s never too late to make it rightOh yeah sorry, I love all you's harder to get through the daysYou get older and blame turns to shame[Pre-Chorus][Chorus]Every single day I think about how we came all this wayThe sleepless nights and the tears you cried it'm sorry I'm to blame it'm bad:This time I think I'm sorry about all things I said to youAnd I know I can'm sorry, and baby the way you make my world go roundAnd I just wanted to say I't take it backI love how you kissOh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time awayI missed you and things weren&#39, I'm sorry I't the sameCause everything inside it never comes out rightAnd when I see you cry it makes me want to dieI&#39, I&#39
提问者采纳
你让我的世界旋转And I just wanted to say I's never too late to make it right 无眠的夜晚,我很伤心,我对你说的一切And I know I can&#39,抱歉This time I think I't take it back 我知道,我不好,我想着我们过去The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it&#39,我甚至想死I&#39, I&#39, I&#39,谴责让我觉得可耻[Pre-Chorus] 序和声[Chorus] 和声Every single day I think about how we came all this way 每一天Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away 哦,覆水难收I love how you kiss! 哦也;m sorry I&#39, and baby the way you make my world go round 我喜欢你的吻;m sorry,你哭泣的泪现在挽回还为时未晚Oh yeah sorry,抱歉;m sorry I'm sorry about all things I said to you 抱歉,抱歉,我感到自己在谴责中艰难度日You get older and blame turns to shame 你渐渐老去;t the same 我思念你;s harder to get through the days 这一次,喜欢你的声音,喜欢宝贝,世事却不再Cause everything inside it never comes out right 因为总是不尽如人意And when I see you cry it makes me want to die 看到你哭泣;m to blame it&#39,我有许多话要说花时间来想想I missed you and things weren&#39: 我只想说, I love all you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌歌词 its too late to apologise_百度知道
一首英文歌歌词 its too late to apologise
ApologizeOneRepublic,Timbaland都唱过I'm holding on your rope,Got me ten feet off the groundI'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a soundYou tell me that you need meThen you go and cut me down, but waitYou tell me that you're sorryDidn't think I'd turn around, and say...It's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, it's too lateI'd take another chance, take a fallTake a shot for youAnd I need you like a heart needs a beatBut it's nothin newI loved you with a firing red-Now it's turning blue, and you say...&Sorry& like the angel heaven let me think was youBut I'm afraid...It's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, it's too lateIt's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, it's too lateIt's too late to apologize, yeahI said it's too late to apologize, yeah-I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
apologize原唱是One Republic后来Timbo给他们做了一个混音也就是后来的Apologize
One Republic
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有i said today to is today nowadays 是什么英文歌?_百度知道
歌词里有i said today to is today nowadays 是什么英文歌?
提问者采纳
it'Caus girl all I knowFeels like I died all overWhen the rain fallsReminds me of darkness falling from your eyesEyes…I once had it allAll that was youNow I't await DecemberDo you rememberIt was cold outsideBut I kept you warmOur love was on fireNow our love will go noAll I knowNever saying goodbyeGive me something to rememberAll you had to do was say you missed usI promised I would do anything for youSomething to rememberSomething to remember youSomething to rememberYou left my heart bleedingTil the blood fallsThat&#39[s t wish just paint on my words in the mirror's lost at allsomething to rememberAll you had to do was say you missed usI promised I would do anything for youSomething to rememberSomething to remember youSomething to rememberTell meWill ISee you againOh babyTell meIf I&#39?I wouldn'm so broke:I Am Something to Remember -Justin GarnerAll you left was aPolaroid pictureSitting on my dresser yeahDo you rememberI can&#39
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
快节奏的。。有男声RAP。。 最后一句好像是Breaking down ... 见谅英文很一般听不太懂 =。=
哪位神仙能帮我找出来啊~
感激不尽!!!少儿歌曲在线听
doar cu tine activ
Be want you wanna be
一首欢快的英文歌 前面男声 高潮女声 高潮听着像:god everyone 什么什么 down 什么什么 friends 跪求!!
seasons in the sun
这是首女生唱的英文歌,其中有部分歌词是:moving circle …we are you friends now baby …高潮部分唱...
:歌曲:hopelessly human
歌手:kansas 专辑:point of know retur
Ich singe ein kleines lied,ein kleines Melody .
Hast du sie mal gehoert.Dann vergest du sie nie.
Singe ein kleines lied,und das ist wundbar.
telesinge mit,wir singen lalala...
Ich singe ein kleines Lied lalala...
Ich chancen Ruhe bitte lalala...
Kommst du singen all mit lalala...
Dann verstehen denn bei Tetel lalala...
Ich singe ein kleines Lied,weil ich freundlich bin.
Gerleschaft geschiedt,besonders habe ich nicht Sendung
Viele nicht mein durf
Und das ist nie mit Mutter
Singe ich mein Lied
Oder wie gehts nie Ruhe
Ich singe ein kleines lied,ein kleines Melody .
Hast du sie mal gehoert.Dann vergest du sie nie.
Singe ein kleines lied,und das ist wundbar.
telesinge mit,wir singen lalala...
Ich singe ein kleines Lied lalala...
Ein Kleines Lied
Ein Kleines Lied
Ein Kleines Lied
Ein Kleines Lied
lalala...Ich singe ein kleines Lied lalala...
lalala....
lalala....
要回复问题请先或
浏览: 53393
关注: 0 人}

我要回帖

更多关于 too late to say 伴奏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。