觉得自己真的很幸运也很幸福,用英语翻译器过来

英语翻译我是美姬的朋友,我也是一个男人,可是我是真心爱她的.很幸运的是她却爱着你,我不知道你是怎样的一个人,可是看见她因为你一直很伤心我的心很痛,作为一个男人,爱她就让他幸福,_百度作业帮
英语翻译我是美姬的朋友,我也是一个男人,可是我是真心爱她的.很幸运的是她却爱着你,我不知道你是怎样的一个人,可是看见她因为你一直很伤心我的心很痛,作为一个男人,爱她就让他幸福,
英语翻译我是美姬的朋友,我也是一个男人,可是我是真心爱她的.很幸运的是她却爱着你,我不知道你是怎样的一个人,可是看见她因为你一直很伤心我的心很痛,作为一个男人,爱她就让他幸福,如果不爱她就请你直接说出来不要这样浪费她的时间,你放心会有真心爱她的人来保护她的,
I'm maggie friends,I also am a man,but I'm really love her.Fortunately she but love you,and I don't know of who you are,but because you saw her has been very sad my heart be very painful,as a man,love she let him happy,if do not love she would you please speak out directly don't waste of her time,you trust will have really love her people to protect her,
i'm a friend of Meeki,i'm also a guy,but i'm trult in love with her.You are the lucky one who got her heart,i don't know you,but seeing her hurt for you kills me,as a man,you should make her happy if ...
I'm a friend of Meiji. I'm an ordinary man, but I love her wholeheartedly. However, the one she loves is you. I don' the only thing I know is that it's so painful to see that she's su...
I'm a friend of Meiji and I'm an man too.I really love her.luckily she love you instead,I do not know what you are,but my heart is very hurt when I see she is sad as beacause you.as be a male, if you ...爱上你我真的很幸运 英语翻译成_百度作业帮
爱上你我真的很幸运 英语翻译成
爱上你我真的很幸运 英语翻译成
It is my luck to have fallen in love with you.
I am very lucky to fall in love with you.
you,i really very lucky.
很多说法都可以,包括:I was really lucky to in love with you.I was really lucky to fall in love with you.It is so lucky that I can fall in love with you.
It is so luck for me to fall in love with you.
It's really lucky for me to fall in love with you!
大意:I couldn't be more lucky that I am fall in love with you.谢谢你,有你真的很幸福!我好爱你啊用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
谢谢你,有你真的很幸福!我好爱你啊用英语怎么翻译
Thank you, have you really very happy! I good love you!望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我现在很幸运还有幸福!_百度作业帮
英语翻译我现在很幸运还有幸福!
英语翻译我现在很幸运还有幸福!
法文:J'ai maintenant beaucoup de chance de bonheur.英文:I now have very lucky and happiness.西班牙文:Agora tenho muita sorte felicidade.
西班牙文是这样的:Ahora tengo mucha suerte y me siento muy feliz.当前位置: &
求翻译:我的英语不太好,但是认识你真的很幸运也很开心。是什么意思?
我的英语不太好,但是认识你真的很幸运也很开心。
问题补充:
My English is not good, but know you are really very lucky and very happy.
My English is not very good, but you are really lucky and very happy.
正在翻译,请等待...
My English is not very good, but really very lucky and very happy to meet you.
My English not too good, but knew you very lucky also very are really happy.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 商务英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信