请协助商务英语翻译译,谢谢!

英语翻译,谢谢你的协助,下列的集装箱都查不到资料,也请帮忙查证._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译,谢谢你的协助,下列的集装箱都查不到资料,也请帮忙查证.
英语翻译,谢谢你的协助,下列的集装箱都查不到资料,也请帮忙查证.
Thank you for your help, the containers` data can`t be&checked, please help check请协助英语翻译,感谢_百度知道
请协助英语翻译,感谢
educational andcareer-related behaviors, when viewed in relation to careersSelf-efficacy expectations. 383), refer to a person&#39, and performance and persistence in the implementation of those choices& (Betz and Hackett 1997,s beliefs regarding &quot
提问者采纳
解作一个人的对工作行为和表现的信念, 在工作的观念自我期望,且会实践那一些信念
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1997年,对“职业相关的行为自我效能的期望,第383页),教育和职业选择和性能与persistence in the implementation of those Choices”(贝兹与哈克特,当浏览in relation to refer to a个人职业的信念
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【采访】采访K和C(非视频)似乎有剧透,英语翻译请协助!_吸血鬼日记吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:510,890贴子:
【采访】采访K和C(非视频)似乎有剧透,英语翻译请协助!收藏
虽然不怎么看得懂,但还是截下来了,分别是K和C的采访对话,直看得懂提问所以才弄下来的,请懂的人帮帮忙~~~分别是22号和29号的采访,不知道有没有人已经发过了。
The Hollywood Reporter: Has Caroline's outlook changed in any capacity with Klaus? Candice Accola: I don't think Caroline's perspective of Klaus has changed at all. I fall into the trap of just 'shipping everyone that hasn't been together in those television shows, like a lot of the viewers, but I think viewers need to remember, and I have to remind myself as well within reading the scene that Klaus is very bad. He's creating an army, all he wants is power and control and he's willing to do anything and murder people and he's not a good guy. I really don't think Caroline's let her guard down. Her guard is very much up and she knows exactly what she wants from Klaus, for him to release Tyler from his sirebond so they can actually have a chance to be together. That's her main goal at this point and she's not falling into any sort of romanticized version of the possibility of Klaus being a nice guy.
THR: There were moments where it seemed Caroline might have been charmed by Klaus?
Accola: I definitely think that, but also what's going on here is that we're finally seeing a sensitive side of Klaus, we're finally seeing him care about something and not in a way that is based around family. When you see a big angry dog finally ease up you're like "awww" and it's easy to fall victim to that. Caroline has relaxed around him in a sense where she can sit next to him and they can have a conversation but one of my favorite things about Caroline is how much she's developed as a young woman within the show. She doesn't neeneed the guy to always like her anymore. If this was season 1, Caroline would be head over heels in love with Klaus. Now, she's grown up , she has much more wisdom and she has a much better sense of herself. I think it's hilarious that season 1, all she wants is the guy to like her, "Why don't they like me?," and in season 3, the guy finally likes her and she's like, "I don't want him anymore." As flattering as it is, she has her wits about her at this point, but we'll see what happens in the episodes to come.
THR: Will there be more scenes with Stefan and Caroline before the season is over? There was a wonderful dynamic that formed between them ..
Accola: It surprised me too. I really didn't expect there to be a funny cadence between those characters' conversations. It fit perfectly into it, especially at that time with Stefan showing her the ropes because Caroline is the perky "play with me play with me" pesky cheerleader and Stefan is more brooding, serious and so they played well together. I think this season there's been other things to focus on and Caroline's taken over Stefan's place in the sense of showing people who are new in their supernatural ability, how to cope with it. There has been no intention to not have Caroline and Stefan be in scenes together, it's just there's been so many plot points and story lines going on right now. They're still there. I'm sure that they'll eventually have scenes together again.
THR: On a scale of 1-10, how happy will Caroline and Tyler fans be by the end of the season? THR: Care to put a number on it?
Accola: No. I will say there are different forms of happiness and so it might not turn out the way that [one expects]. Let's just say Caroline and Tyler will have scenes together in the episodes to come and in leading up to the finale. The fans will appreciate them for what they
大致意思就是C对K没感觉,只是为了解除T的认祖归宗,C不会被K的浪漫沦陷
哦哦,这段是K的MAR 29 5 DAYS'Vampire Diaries': Joseph Morgan on Klaus' Tyler Problem, Caroline and Surviving the CurseThe actor tells THR that "there may be a chance for Klaus yet" with Caroline. 3:13 PM PDT 3/29/2012 by Philiana Ng shareComments
THR: Next week, Tyler comes back into the fold. How does his reappearance impact Klaus, especially in regards to Caroline?
Morgan: At the moment, Klaus isn’t taking that threat seriously. As far as he’s concerned, Tyler is sired to him so there’s really no worry. He really doesn¡¯t see Tyler as a threat right now. His vanity doesn¡¯t allow him to think why would anybody would want this kind of frat boy instead of him, this worldly man of culture who¡¯s incredibly powerful. He doesn¡¯t even conceive how there¡¯s a choice to be made. [It] will be a huge weakness, a huge chink in his armor because he¡¯s underestimating someone who¡¯s going to potentially become his enemy. With everything Klaus is all or nothing so he¡¯ll go for what he wants and as we¡¯ve seen, he is interested in Caroline. If he has an opportunity with her he¡¯s going to take it. The other thing I will add is he¡¯s a very patient man. You don¡¯t get to a thousand years old without having a little patience. Sometimes the best laid plans are the ones that play out over a long period of time.
THR: Does he have ulterior motives with Caroline?
Morgan: His feelings about Caroline are genuine. There isn't a motive there where [viewers will] find he¡¯s been manipulating her all along for something that he wants. I wouldn¡¯t say in love at this point but I¡¯d say he¡¯s infatuated with this blonde young vampire girl who doesn¡¯t understand her true potential and her true power of being what she is. She really has no idea how truly beautiful she is to him.
THR: So he's trying to bring that out of her?
Morgan: He thinks he can help her embrace that. He honestly believes that she would live a richer, fuller happier life with him. He wants to show her the world. I feel like I¡¯ve seen tiny glimpses of doubt from [Caroline]. We¡¯ll see, there may be a chance for Klaus yet
呵呵,怨恨我是个不懂英语的人那!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请高手协助英语翻译,谢谢!Vocational self-concept formation is an important task in career development as well as ego-identity achievement. Possessing a secure or clear stable picture of one’s goals, interests, personality and talents cont_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请高手协助英语翻译,谢谢!Vocational self-concept formation is an important task in career development as well as ego-identity achievement. Possessing a secure or clear stable picture of one’s goals, interests, personality and talents cont
请高手协助英语翻译,谢谢!Vocational self-concept formation is an important task in career development as well as ego-identity achievement. Possessing a secure or clear stable picture of one’s goals, interests, personality and talents contributes to appropriate vocational decision-making and confidence in one’s ability to make career-related decisions.
职业上的自我概形式是一个在经济方面上很重要的任务,犹如自我同一性的标准.具有一个既安全又清晰而稳固的目标,兴趣爱好,个人爱好或技巧可贡献于很好的职业上的决定和信任某人的能力来产生跟关注者相关的决定请协助英语翻译,谢谢!First, the definition of self-efficacy includes 'organize and execute,' which specifically focuses on the perceived competence in terms of including the behavioral actions or cognitive skills that are necessary for perfor_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请协助英语翻译,谢谢!First, the definition of self-efficacy includes 'organize and execute,' which specifically focuses on the perceived competence in terms of including the behavioral actions or cognitive skills that are necessary for perfor
请协助英语翻译,谢谢!First, the definition of self-efficacy includes 'organize and execute,' which specifically focuses on the perceived competence in terms of including the behavioral actions or cognitive skills that are necessary for performance for a given skill or ability.
你好!第一,自我效能感的定义包括 '组织和执行,' 其中特别侧重在知觉方面包括行为动作或认知能力所必需的特定的技能或能力的性能.~英文老师.}

我要回帖

更多关于 商务英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信