There are two doors and some windows and doorsin the wall.一般疑问句

初一英语:阅读理解This is my classroom.There are three windows and two doors in the wall.Thereis a map of China on the wall.There are 20 desks and 40 charrs in the classroom.They are for us students.Miss Li is our teacher.She is a good teach_百度作业帮
初一英语:阅读理解This is my classroom.There are three windows and two doors in the wall.Thereis a map of China on the wall.There are 20 desks and 40 charrs in the classroom.They are for us students.Miss Li is our teacher.She is a good teach
初一英语:阅读理解This is my classroom.There are three windows and two doors in the wall.Thereis a map of China on the wall.There are 20 desks and 40 charrs in the classroom.They are for us students.Miss Li is our teacher.She is a good teacher.We love our teacher and ou class. 根据文章内容判断正误,正确的写T 错误的写F(
)1.There are two windows in the wall.(
)2.There are about 40 students in the class.(
)3.The desks and chairs are the teacher's.(
)4.Miss Li is a good teacher.(
)5.I am a teacher.
This is my classroom.There are three windows and two doors in the wall.Thereis a map of China on the wall.There are 20 desks and 40 charrs in the classroom.They are for us students.Miss Li is our teacher.She is a good teacher.We love our teacher and ou class.根据文章内容判断正误,正确的写T 错误的写F( f)1.There are two windows in the wall.( t )2.There are about 40 students in the class.( f )3.The desks and chairs are the teacher's.( t)4.Miss Li is a good teacher.( f )5.I am a teacher.在线求指导:—Look at the wall.
—Look at the wall. There are some pictures ______ it.
—And there are two windows ______ it.
_百度作业帮
在线求指导:—Look at the wall.
—And there are two windows ______ it.
在线求指导:—Look at the wall.
—And there are two windows ______ it.&&&&&&&【小题1】F【小题2】F【小题3】F【小题4】F【小题5】T
解析试题分析:本文叙述了介绍了自己的教室,有2扇门和4个窗子,窗子又大又明亮,墙上有一张世界地图,张老师是英语老师,教室里有45张桌子和椅子。【小题1】根据There are two doors and four windows 可知教室里有四个窗子,故选F。【小题2】根据The windows are big and bright(明亮的).窗子大又明亮,故选F。【小题3】根据There is a map of the world(世界) on the wall 墙上有一张世界地图,故选F。【小题4】根据Our English teacher is Mrs. Zhang.张老师是我们的英语老师,故选F。【小题5】根据There are forty-five desks and chairs in our classroom. 教室里有45张桌子和椅子,故选T。考点:日常生活类短文阅读。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Hello, my name is Sandy. My dream house is on a beach. It has two gardens. The front garden is large with many beautiful flowers and trees. We can take a walk and enjoy the beautiful flowers in it. There is a swimming pool in the back garden. We can swim there at any time. On the ground floor, there is a big hall. You can see it after you walk past the front door. On the right of the big hall is a wonderful living room. There we can chat with friends, have a good rest, watch TV and enjoy different kinds of entertainments& (娱乐). On the left, there is a computer room and a study. They are mine. I want to be a computer game designer, so the computer room is my favourite. On the first floor, there are six bedrooms, and each has a modern bathroom. When my friends stay with me, they can have a bath in their own rooms. There is a big bed in each bedroom. So we can sleep comfortably. Well, that is my dream house. Don't you think it's wonderful?【小题1】Sandy has ____ in the front garden of her dream house.A.a swimming pool B.a computer C.many flowers and trees D.a hall 【小题2】 Sandy can &&&&&_ in the back garden of her dream house.A.swim B.sleep comfortably C.cook delicious meals D.watch TV 【小题3】 Which room does Sandy like best?A.The kitchen. B.Her bedroom. C.The bathroom. D.The computer room. 【小题4】Sandy and her friends can do the following things in the living room EXCEPT (除了 )&&&&&&&.A.watching TV B.having a good rest C.playing ball games D.chatting with each other 【小题5】How many bathrooms are there on the first floor?A.Six. B.Eleven. C.One. D.Fifteen.
Linda and Mary are good friends. Linda is thirteen. She comes from the U.S.A. Mary is twelve. She’s from London(伦敦). They study in the same school, but in different classes. Linda’s father teaches English in a middle school. Her mother drives a car. Mary’s mother works in an office. Her father is a doctor. Linda can speak English, French(法语) and a little Chinese. Linda’s mother likes cooking. She likes eating rice. But Linda’ s father doesn’t. He likes drinking milk and eating bread. Mary’s mother doesn’t like cooking. But she likes doing some shopping. She can make nice skirts and dresses. Mary’s father likes doing housework(家务).根据短文内容,完成下表。【小题1】.& Linda’s father Linda’s mother Mary’s father Mary’s mother Like ① ② ③ doing some
shopping Dislike (不喜欢) ④ & & ⑤ ①_________________________________________________________________________②_________________________________________________________________________③_________________________________________________________________________④_________________________________________________________________________⑤_________________________________________________________________________根据短文内容,回答下列问题。【小题2】Where does Mary come from?_________________________________________________________________________【小题3】What does Linda’s father do?_________________________________________________________________________【小题4】Where does Mary’s father work?_________________________________________________________________________【小题5】What can Linda speak?
Hi, I am Simon. This is my school. It is very beautiful and modern(时尚). My classroom is very bright and big. There are a lot of nice students in my class. Daniel is my best friend. He is good at math. At lunchtime, we often sit under the tree to chat with each other. Peter is my English teacher and he is very good. I like him best and so I like English best. Our school starts at 8:25 a.m. and is over at 3:45 p.m. Before the first class, we do morning exercises(做早操). All the students have lunch at school. Before school is over, we are all on the playground to have activities(活动). I like my school very much.【小题1】How is Simon’s school?A.It is big and bright.B.It is modern but small.C.It is big and beautiful.D.It is modern and beautiful.【小题2】What is Daniel good at?A.MathB.EnglishC.ChineseD.PE【小题3】Where do Daniel and Simon often chat at lunchtime?A.In the classroom.B.On the playground.C.In the dining hall.D.Under the tree.【小题4】When does Simon’s school start?A.At 8:00.B.At 8:10.C.At 8:20.D.At 8:25.【小题5】Which is TRUE about Simon’s school?A.Simon’s school is over at 4:00 p.m.B.In Simon’s school, students do morning exercises first.C.Some students go home for lunch in Simon’s school.D.Peter is Simon’s Math teacher.
【小题1】The babysitter will work _________ hours from Monday to Friday together.A. 6B.10 C.15D.20【小题2】The babysitter will usually work _________.A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.in the eveningD.at night【小题3】What is NOT the babysitter's job?A.Reading books to the child.B.Playing games with the child.C.Cleaning the child’s house.D.Taking care of the child.
阅读下面信息,选择最佳选项完成下列各题。Name&Breakfast&Lunch&Dinner&Dessert&Jane&Hamburgers and
bread&Eggs and chicken&carrots&bananas&Sonia&eggs&hamburgers&Chickens and
tomatoes&Ice-cream&David&Eggs and bread&Hamburgers and
vegetables&Hamburgers and
chicken&oranges&【小题1】What does Jane have for lunch?A.Salad&B.Chicken&C.Ice-cream &D.Fruit&【小题2】Sonia likes __________ for dinner.A.salad and chicken&B.chicken and tomatoes&C.an egg and fruit salad&D.chicken and vegetable salad&【小题3】What does Sonia like for dessert?A.Tomatoes. &B.Salad.&C.Oranges&D.Ice-cream.&【小题4】__________ eat(s) eggs for breakfast.A.Jane and Sonia&B.Jane and David &C.Sonia and David&D.Jane&【小题5】David likes__________.A.hamburgers and bread.&B.vegetables and ice-cream.&C.hamburgers and ice-cream.&D.carrots and bananas.&
What are you going to do if you are in a burning house? How will you escape(逃跑)? Do you know how to save yourself? Please read the following passage.Escaping a fire is a serious matter. Knowing what to do during a fire can save yourself. It is important to know the ways you can use and to show them to everyone in the family, such as stairways (楼梯) and fire escapes, but not lifts.From the lower floors of the buildings, escaping through windows is possible, learn the best way of leaving through windows with the least chance of serious injury (伤害).The second floor window is usually not very high from the ground. An average person, hanging by the finger-tips (手指尖) will have a drop of about six feet to the ground. It is about the height of an average man. Of course, it is safer to jump a short way than to stay in a burning building.Windows are also useful when you are waiting for help. Be sure to keep the door closed. Or smoke and fire may be drawn into the room. Keep your head low at the window to be sure you get fresh air rather than smoke that may have leaked (泄露) into the room.On a second or third floor, the best windows for escape are those which open onto a roof (屋顶). From the roof a person can drop to the ground more safely. Dropping onto cement (水泥) might end in injury. Bushes and grass can help to break a fall.【小题1】It is important to ____________________.A.know the ways to escape a fire B.put out a fire in a burning house C.jump out of a burning house D.keep the door closed 【小题2】It is possible to escape through the windows ___________________.A.if you are strong enough B.if there are some bushes on the ground C.if you live on a lower floor D.if you have a long rope 【小题3】Keep your head low at the window so that ___________ if the building is on fire.A.you can get fresh air B.you can call for help C.you can easily jump off D.you can be seen first 【小题4】The best title for the passage is _____________.A.Escaping as fast as possible B.Saving Yourself from a Burning House C.Knowledge on Fire D.Waiting for Help
请根据短文内容 , 判断正(A)误( B) 。【小题1】Mike was tired but very happy last Sunday.【小题2】Mike and his classmates met at the foot of the West Hill.【小题3】They walked to the West Hill singing, talking and laughing the whole morning.【小题4】After they got to the top of the hill, they could see small rivers and green rice in the fields below them.【小题5】They were not tired when they returned to the school.
Two little children come to a big city. Their names are Mike and Bob. They live with their father and mother. Their family is very rich. They have a driver and lots of servants. Mike and Bob are going to a new school. Their father says to them, “Mike and Bob, don’t say we are rich at school.” So they go to school. Their teacher says, “Hi, boys and girls. Today we write a composition about your family. “ So all the children write something about their families. This is Mike’s composition. “My name is Mike. My family is poor. My father and my mother are poor. Our driver is very poor and all the servants are very poor. “阅读短文, 选择最佳答案。【小题1】There are _________ people in Mike’s family. A.three B.four C.seven D.two 【小题2】Their family is _________. A.rich B.poor C.in a school D.in the country 【小题3】They have _________. A.a driver B.some servants C.two sisters D.Both A and B 【小题4】 The teacher asks the children to write a composition about _________. A.their school
B.their friends C.their families D.their life 【小题5】Did Mike say they are rich?A.Yes, he did.
B.No, he didn’t. C.Yes, he was. D.No, he wasn’t.There is a board ________ the wall,there are two windows ________ the wall,too.A. onB. inC. inD. on_百度作业帮
There is a board ________ the wall,there are two windows ________ the wall,too.A. onB. inC. inD. on
There is a board ________ the wall,there are two windows ________ the wall,too.A. onB. inC. inD. on
答案B墙上有黑板用on,墙上有门、窗、洞用in.初一英语阅读题_百度知道
初一英语阅读题
提问者采纳
In the summer time,when there are many flowers,a beehive(蜂窝)is a very busy place.Bees fly from flower to flower. Flowers have a juice called nectar(花蜜).Bees take the nectar that thy like and make it into honey(蜂蜜).
When a bee finds some good nectar,it hurries home.It wants to tell the other bees where the nectar comes from.And it does!It tells how far to go.The bees go bake together for more nectar.
Every bee in the beehive is busy.That is why we say that someone who works hard is &as busy as bee&
根据短文内容回答句子正(T)误(F)(
)1.Bees can make honey.(
)2.The whole passage is about how bees fly.(
)3.A bee's dance only tells other bees where to go. (
)4.In the summer time bees are very busy. (
)5.We say someone who works in summer is&as busy as bee& 答案:T F F T F
A Ten-Yaer-Old Teacher
A teacher can be any age .Just like Chrissie McKenney, she was only ten when she started teaching.
How did Chrissie get the job? It was not easy.Chrissie wanted to help children who cannot hear.But the school had never had such a young helper.Could
Chrissie do it?
First,Chrissie learned to sign().Signing is a way of talking with your hands.Soon it was easy for Chrissie to talk to the children.So the school let her help.Now Chrissie visits the school almost every day.The children love their young teacher.She is tired friend.(
)1.Chrissie wanted to help children who cannot ____.
)2.THis passage tells about a ________.
A.special class
B.young teacher
C.sill person(
)3.In the third paragraph of the passage,what does the word&leaned& mean?It means &_____&.
C.stopped(
)4.The school let Chrissie help because she ______.
A.was too old
B.could sign
C.could not hear(
)5.You can guess from the passage that most teachers_______.
A.are older than
B.do not like
C.are just like
答案:A B B B A
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
This is my classroom.There are three windows and two doors in the wall.Thereis a map of China on the wall.There are 20 desks and 40 charrs in the classroom.They are for us students.Miss Li is our teacher.She is a good teacher.We love our teacher and ou class. 根据文章内容判断正误,正确的写T 错误的写F(
)1.There are two windows in the wall.(
)2.There are about 40 students in the class.(
)3.The desks and chairs are the teacher's.(
)4.Miss Li is a good teacher.(
)5.I am a teacher.
答案有没有
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖