lamastudentatno.3mflumadiddleeschool

3. Bill is a student of No. 6 Middle School. _________ are _________ in this school.A. T too
B. You and T also C. T all
D. You and T either_百度作业帮
3. Bill is a student of No. 6 Middle School. _________ are _________ in this school.A. T too
D. You and T either
D. You and T either
毫无疑问,是B~先看第二个空,either是用在否定句中,排除D,too表示也的意思时,一般是用在句尾,排除A.all是用于三个或者三个以上的,才能用all,所以选择B.当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 I 1________ amiddleschoolstudent.I 2________ atN..
完形填空。
&&&&& I 1________ a&middle&school&student.&I 2________ at&NO.&17&Middle&School.&Our 3________&is big.&I 4________&our&school.&We 5________ four&classes 6________&the&morning&and&two in 7________ afternoon.&We&study&Chinese,&English,&maths&and 8________ lessons.&I like&English.&I 9________ English&every&day.&Now&I 10________ English.
(&&&& ) 1. A. am&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. go&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. student&&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. study&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. have&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. for&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 7. A. the&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 8. A. some&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 9. A. see&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. am listening
B. is&&&&&& B. come&&& B. friend& B. like&&&& B. give&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&& B. our&&&& B. read&&& B. readng&&&&&
C. are&&&&&&& C. study&&&&& &C. school&&&& &C. teach&&&&& &C. are&&&&&&& &C. at&&&&&&&& &C. an&&&&&&&&& &C. other&&&&& &C. look&&&&&&& &C. am reading&&&
D. be&&&&&&&&& D. get&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. play&&&&&&& D. do&&&&&&&&& D. in&&&&&&&&&& D. every&&&&&&&D. others&&&&& D. listen&&&&&& D. listening to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:期中题
1. A&&2. C&&3. D& 4. B& 5. A&&6. D& 7. A& 8. C&&9. B& 10. C
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 I 1________ amiddleschoolstudent.I 2________ atN..”主要考查你对&&阅读能力&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
阅读能力:是个体通过阅读方式进行学习的行为表现,以实现心理任务完成的状态。其主要方法有:五步阅读法是英美等国流行的一种阅读方法,它包含浏览(Survey)、发问(Question)、阅读(Read)、复述(Recite)、复习(Review)五个步骤。这种方法适用于阅读需要记忆的读物。质疑阅读法是基于疑问是促进阅读理解的契机,读书善疑,则思维敏捷,思路开阔。运用质疑阅读法,首先是要善于起疑。从时间上讲,起疑的方式有开篇起疑、初读起疑和深析起疑三种。英语阅读题型及解题技巧:小学英语阅读理解一般分选择填空、判断、回答问题、完形填空四类。&①做任何阅读理解首先要通读全文,弄懂句意,千万不得马虎。&②做好选择填空最好用排除法,首先排除语法、词法上的错误,再根据短文内容逐一排除每一个选项。在排除每一个选项的过程中要细心,要明白排除每一项的原因,如果有几项看似都对,那就要考虑生活实际,排除不符合的。如果实在排除不了其它选项,先要考虑自己有没有看错短文中的细节,只要题目不错,肯定有正确答案的。&③做判断题更加需要细心,先要明白需要判断的语句主要讲的意思,然后再在文中找与此相关的语句,逐一对比,一旦发现哪有明显的不同,立刻做标记(×)。&④回答问题要怎么问,怎么答,尽量用原文的句子回答,不要把单词抄错,回答后也要通读一遍,检查是否与原文相符,有没有语法、词法上的错误。&⑤完形填空也要用排除法,如果出现一个单词的多种形态,要利用语法常识逐一排除;出现几个意义相近的单词,要考虑每个单词的用法;若出现几个不同意义的单词,就考虑每个单词放在文中是否合理。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 I 1________ amiddleschoolstudent.I 2________ atN..”考查相似的试题有:
2174343108227201421938383252931-5 B D C A B&& 46-10 A D C B B
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
(完形填空)
John is(1). He works in a factory in a new town. But he lives(2) from his factory. Every day he gets up very(3).He eats(4)at home. Then he goes to a bus station on (5).Then he takes a bus to get to the River Stop. There are only(6) buses to the River Stop every day. One is in the morning and the other is in the afternoon. It(7)about half an hour to get to the River Stop from the bus station. There is(8) bridge across the river. He takes a boat or ship to get across the river. He gets off (9)and then walks to his factory. He does the (10)thing on weekdays.(1)
A.a worker     B.an English teacher
C.a doctor     D.a mailman
A.near     B.far    
C.out     D.in
A.usually     B.often    
C.late     D.early
A.lunch     B.dinner    
C.breakfast     D.supper
A.bus     B.bike    
C.car     D.foot
A.four     B.three    
C.two     D.one
A.takes     B.pays    
C.carris     D.has
A.a     B.two    
C.no     D.three
A.the bus     B.the boat    
C.the plane     D.the bike
A.same     B.interesting    
C.hard     D.old
来源:黄冈题库练考新课堂九年级  英语
John likes to climb trees. He often climbs trees instead of
his homework. It was late and John still hadn't come home from school. His mother went looking
him. “Jo-o-o-hn” she
. Finally John answered, “I'm up here studying the birds.” His mother
her finger at him and said, “You come down right now. Birds aren't
you should be studying. You need to do your homework.”
A.doB.to do
C.doingD.did
A.afterB.for
C.overD.at
A.smiledB.shouts
C.cryingD.called
A.lookedB.threw
C.shootD.pointed
A.thatB.what
C.whereD.which
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&&&& John's family&&&1&&On vacation next month. They&&&2&& go to the beach. John is going on Mondayand&&&3&&On Thursday. He&&&4&& there for less than a week.&&&&&& John's father&&&5&& from Monday to Thursday.&&6&& he can't go with John. He is going on vacation on Friday and getting back on Sunday.&&&&&& John's mother&&&7&& a housewife. She&&&8&& a lot of time. She is going on vacation on Monday. She's staying&&&9&& and coming back on Sunday. They&&&10&& a good time at the beach.
(&&&& )1. A. go&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. want to&&&& (&&&& )3. A. coming home (&&&& )4. A. stay&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. works&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. But&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. am&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. has&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. all week&&&&(&&&& )10. A. had&&&&&&&&
B. are going&&&& B. decide&&&&&&&&B. come home&&&& B. stays&&&&&&&& B. goes&&&&&&&&&&B. Or&&&&&&&&&&&&B. be&&&&&&&&&&&&B. have&&&&&&&&&&B. week&&&&&&&&&&B. are having&&&&
C. going&&&&&&&&&&C. forget&&&&&&&& C. come to home&& C. is staying&&&& C .leaves&&&&&&&& C. So&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&&&C. doesn't have&& C. week all&&&&&& C. having&&&&&&&&
D. goes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. coming to home&&&&&& D. stayed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. studies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. And&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. doesn't has&&&&&& &&D. all a week&&&&&&&&&& D. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&& John is a Canadian. He lives in a tall building. He gets up at __1__ every morning. He __2__ home at seven o’clock. And he gets to school at seven forty. &&&& He has __3__ classes in the morning and two in the __4__. After school, he likes to play volleyball __5__ his classmates. He goes home at five thirty__6__. He and his __7__ have dinner __8__ home. __9__ he does his homework. He goes to _10 _ at around nine thirty. &&&& What a busy day!
(&&&& )1.A. six fourty(&&&& )2.A. goes(&&&& )3.A. eight(&&&& )4.A. morning(&&&& )5.A. and(&&&& )6.A. a.m.(&&&& )7.A. teachers(&&&& )8.A. at(&&&& )9.A. When(&&&& )10.A. bed
B. six fortyB. getsB. tenB. eveningB. withB. p.m.B. mothersB. inB. ThenB. the bed
C. seven fourteenC. comesC. fourC. nightC. toC. in afternoonC. parentsC. outC. HowC. a bed
D. seven fortyD. leavesD. twelveD. afternoonD. likeD. in the morningD. studentsD. behindD. WhyD. bedsAt school I have a good friend. He is an English boy .His name is Tom .He is twelve. We are in No. 3 Middle School .We’re not in the same(同一个) class .He is in Class 2,Grade 1 .Tom’s sister is not a student .Her name is Jane .She is_百度作业帮
At school I have a good friend. He is an English boy .His name is Tom .He is twelve. We are in No. 3 Middle School .We’re not in the same(同一个) class .He is in Class 2,Grade 1 .Tom’s sister is not a student .Her name is Jane .She is
At school I have a good friend. He is an English boy .His name is Tom .He is twelve. We are in No. 3 Middle School .We’re not in the same(同一个) class .He is in Class 2,Grade 1 .Tom’s sister is not a student .Her name is Jane .She is five .She is a nice girl .Miss Gao is my English teacher .She is thirty .Mr Wang is Tom’s Chinese teacher .He is thirty ,too .They’re good teachers .请根据短文内容,回答问题:(5分)小题1:Tom is _________.
A.English
B.American
C.Chinese
小题2:Tom is in _____________.
A.Class four ,Grade Two
B.Class Two,Grade One
C.Class four ,Grade One
D.Class Three, Grade One
小题3: How old is Jane? A. four&&&&&& B. five&&&&& C. twelve&&&&& D six小题4:Miss Gao is my ______teacher .
A.English
B.Chinese
小题5: Tom and I _____in the same class ,we _____ in the same school .
A.are ,are’t
B.are , are
C.aren’t ,are
D.aren’t, aren’t
小题1:A小题1:B小题1:B小题1:A小题1:C
小题1:根据He is an English boy .His name is Tom 可知汤姆来自英国,故选A小题1:根据He is in Class 2,Grade 1 .可知选B小题1:根据Her name is Jane .She is five 可知选B小题1:根据Miss Gao is my English teacher .可知选A小题1:根据We are in No. 3 Middle School .We’re not in the same(同一个) class .可知选C}

我要回帖

更多关于 laosmiddle破产 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信