拜托了学霸用英语怎么说学霸

批改网写英语影评分数怎么也上不去,因为与绩点相关很想拿高点分数.拜托英语学霸帮改下影评Movie Review of Trading Places \x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05 \x05\x05 In my opinion,this movie is a story about two people_百度作业帮
批改网写英语影评分数怎么也上不去,因为与绩点相关很想拿高点分数.拜托英语学霸帮改下影评Movie Review of Trading Places \x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05 \x05\x05 In my opinion,this movie is a story about two people
批改网写英语影评分数怎么也上不去,因为与绩点相关很想拿高点分数.拜托英语学霸帮改下影评Movie Review of Trading Places \x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05 \x05\x05 In my opinion,this movie is a story about two people in quite different social states fighting with the arrogant brothers together to win their wonderful life.As far as I am concerned,firstly,the Dukes,the rich brothers,used their money and power which seems to be powerful to make an exchange between Louis and Valentine just for fun.They wanted to see if a beggar can manage their company as well as a highly educated person.So they had a bet on two different men's lives with only one dollar.To play the game,they did a lot of unfair things to Valentine and Louis.Fairly,they were punished and became poor wretches in the end.What's more,I think Louis was a spoiled man at the beginning of the movie.However,after the bet,he almost lost his everything.His girlfriend left him and his job was other's.Faced with so many difficulties,he couldn't bear it.So he abandoned himself for a while.Fortunately,he met Ophelia.The girl is really kind.She encouraged Louis and helped him during the tough time.What's more,most important of all the roles is Valentine.He is a negro so he faced many discriminations.But he was always optimistic.Though he did something to cheat others in the beginning.Nevertheless,as the movie goes on,I find that he is a nice person indeed.After he knew what has happened,he tried his best to fight with the Dukes.Actually,he was the key role.Also,this victory can't do without Mr.Coleman,a loyal servant.All in all,Louis and Valentine trust each other in the end so they brought the evil brothers into a trap together.Afer seeing the movie,I think we should be kind to others and respect others.Life is not a game.If you do something wrong,next time you will be confronted with the same thing.So we should value everything we have and choose to do right things all the time.No matter how hard your life gets,you should still hold your belief and move on.这是网站给的评语:请作者增加学术词汇的使用,单词拼写做的很好;句法知识很棒,若增加一些从句的使用,文章会更出色;过渡词和衔接词使用的比较不错希望能改个高分中- -
觉得你写得很好啊,通篇只有这一个语法错误,还很可能只是typo.After he knew what has happened.这里主句是knew,从句要用过去完成时. 我觉得你得不到高分的原因应该是你用了大篇幅介绍剧情,而太少加入自己的看法. 下面是如何写好影评的基本方法,希望可以帮到你. 一、Studying Your Source Material 1,Gather basic facts about the movie. You can do this before or after you watch the movie, but you should definitely do it before you write the review, because you'll need to weave the facts into your review as you write. Here's what you need to know:The title of the film, and the year it came out.The director's name.The names of the lead actors.The genre. 2,Take notes on the movie as you watch it. Before you sit down to watch a film, get out a notepad or a laptop to take notes. Movies are long, and you can easily forget details or major plot points. Taking notes allows you to jot down little things you can return to later.Make a note every time something sticks out to you, whether it's good or bad. This could be costuming, makeup, set design, music, etc. Think about how this detail relates to the rest of the movie and what it means in the context of your review.Take note of patterns you begin to notice as the movie unfolds.Use the pause button frequently so you make sure not to miss anything, and rewind as necessary. 3,Analyze the mechanics of the movie. Analyze the different components that came together in the movie as you watch. During or after your viewing, ask yourself what impression the movie left with you in these areas:Direction. Consider the director and how he or she choose to portray/explain the events in the story. If the movie was slow, or didn't include things you thought were necessary, you can attribute this to the director. If you've seen other movies directed by the same person, compare them and determine which you like the most.Cinematography. What techniques were used to film the movie? What setting and background elements helped to create a certain tone?Writing. Evaluate the script, including dialogue and characterization. Did you feel like the plot was inventive and unpredictable or boring and weak? Did the characters' words seem credible to you?Editing. Was the movie choppy or did it flow smoothly from scene to scene? Take note of the use of lighting and other ambient effects. If the move has computer-generated graphics, think about whether or not they looked realistic/fit in with the rest of the film.Costume design. Did the clothing choices fit the style of the movie? Did they contribute to the overall tone, rather than digressing from it?Set design. Consider how the setting of the film influenced its other elements. Did it add or subtract from the experience for you? If the movie was filmed in a real place, was this location well-chosen?Score or soundtrack. Did it work with the scenes? Was it over/under-used? Was it suspenseful? Amusing? Irritating? A soundtrack can make or break a movie, especially if the songs have a particular message or meaning to them. 4,Watch it one more time. It's impossible to fully understand a movie you've only seen one time, especially if you're pausing it often to take notes. Watch it at least once more before you compose your review. Pay attention to details you might have missed the first time around. Pick new point if you took a lot of notes on the acting the first time you watched the movie, focus on the cinematography the second time around. 二、Composing Your Review 1,Create an original thesis based on your analysis. Now that you've thoroughly studied the movie, what unique insights can you bring to the table? Come up with a thesis, a central idea to discuss and back up with your observations on the various elements of the film. Your thesis should be discussed in the first paragraph of your review. Having a thesis will take your review beyond the plot summary stage and into the realm of film criticism, which is rightfully its own art form. Ask yourself the following questions to come up with a compelling thesis for your review:Does the film reflect on a current event or contemporary issue? It could be the director's way of engaging in a bigger conversation. Look for ways to relate the content of the film to the "real" world.Does the film seem to have a message, or does it attempt to elicit a specific response or emotion from the audience? You could discuss whether or not it achieves its own goals.Does the film connect with you on a personal level? You could write a review stemming from your own feelings and weave in some personal stories to make it interesting for your readers. 2,Follow your thesis paragraph with a short plot summary. It's good to give readers an idea of what they'll be in for if they decide to see the movie you're reviewing. Give a brief summary of the plot in which you identify the main characters, describe the setting, and give a sense of the central conflict or point of the movie. Never break the number one rule of movie reviews: don't give too much away. Don't ruin the movie for your readers!When you name characters in your plot summary, list the actors' names directly afterward in parenthesis.Find a place to mention the director's name and the full movie title.If you feel you must discuss information that might "spoil" things for readers, warn them first. 3,Move into your analysis of the movie. Write several paragraphs discussing interesting elements of the movie that support your thesis. Discuss the acting, the direction, the cinematography, the setting, and so on, using clear, entertaining prose that keeps your readers engaged.Keep your writing clear and easy to understand. Don't use too much technical filmmaking jargon, and make your language crisp and accessible.Present both the facts and your opinion. For example, you might state something such as, "The Baroque background music was a jarring contrast to the 20th century setting." This is a lot more informative then simply saying, "The music was a strange choice for the movie." 4,Use plenty of examples to back up your points. If you make a statement about the movie, back it up with a descriptive example. Describe the way scenes look, the way a certain person acted, camera angles, and so on. You can quote dialogue to help you make your points as well. In this way you are giving your readers a feel for the movie and continuing to express your critique of the film at the same time. 5,Give it some personality. You could treat your review like a formal college essay, but it's more interesting if you make it your own. If your writing style is usually witty and funny, your review should be no exception. If you're serious and dramatic, that works, too. Let your language and writing style reflect your unique perspective and personality - it's much more entertaining for the reader. 三、Polishing Your Piece 1,Edit your review. Once you've finished the first draft, read it through and decide whether it flows well and has the right structure. You may need to shift paragraphs around, delete sentences, or add more material here and there to fill out parts that are stunted. Give your review at least one editorial pass, and maybe two or three, before you consider it to be editorially sound.Ask yourself whether your review stayed true to your thesis. Did your conclusion tie back in with the initial ideas you proposed?Decide whether your review contains enough details about the movie. You may need to go back and add more description here and there to give readers a better sense of what the movie's about.Decide whether your review is interesting enough as a stand-alone piece of writing. Did you contribute something original to this discussion? What will readers gain from reading your review that they couldn't from simply watching the movie?2,Proofread your review. Make sure you've spelled all the actors' names correctly and that you got all the dates right. Clean up typos, grammatical errors, and other spelling errors as well. A clean, proofread review will seem much more professional than one that's full of silly mistakes.很急两题英语学霸拜托了_百度知道
提问者采纳
楼主你年纪
楼主几年级
哦。我知道了。等等
I got up early last weekend.After I got up,I made my bed,got dressed and did my homework.At noon,I went to the supermarket and bought some food.After lunch,my best friend came to my house and we chatted for an hour.At around two o'clock,I walked my dog in the garden.In the late afternoon,I read novels and surfed the Internet.During the evening,I helped my younger sister do her homework while my parents watched TV.At 10 o'clock,tired after a day's work,I soundly fell into a deep,happy sleep.
你男的女的。因为作文里提到穿裙子
亲,我的回答你满意吗。给个好评,采纳我。或是你再追问我也行。
等等,我在看看
对了。答案是对的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
FTFFFLast week the students in our class went to the Old People's Home. We went there by bus in the morning. As soon as we got there, we started to work at once. Some
cleaned the windows and doors. Others swept the floor and washed the clothes. After that we sang and dance for the old people.
Although we were tired , we felt very happy.
总共七句话。
认真答题,确保正确,欢迎追问,放心采纳。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托了,英语学霸进
_百度作业帮
拜托了,英语学霸进
拜托了,英语学霸进&&
I'm runningShe is between Lily and JuliaYes,I do.I like playing Taichi best英语题目呀,各位,学霸们,大神们,拜托了啊,帮帮忙啊,各位,谢谢啊 _百度作业帮
英语题目呀,各位,学霸们,大神们,拜托了啊,帮帮忙啊,各位,谢谢啊
英语题目呀,各位,学霸们,大神们,拜托了啊,帮帮忙啊,各位,谢谢啊&
3will, 4have英语学霸拜托了标上题号谢谢-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语学霸拜托了标上题号谢谢
英语学霸拜托了标上题号谢谢
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语学霸拜托了标上题号谢谢”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语学霸拜托了标上题号谢谢”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:英语学霸拜托了标上题号谢谢,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:play 4,watched 23,went 22,picks 20.make 5.don&#39.Is 16.them 8.did.Did.to buy 11.made 15,doing.saw 17.show.is having 6.excited 9.are.Chinese 10.to visit 2,are 19.to eat 21.likes 18.had 7.is comming 14.are.rains 12,to do 31.does,t have 13解决方案2:太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!解决方案3:发错了,18两个都是are解决方案4:19are doing are picking20to eat21did went22Did watched23does goes drawes解决方案5:不好意思,又打错了,23drawes→draws解决方案6:啊啊我先来的!楼主要采纳谁?!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:明天吧,现在都睡了===========================================答:to clean made did, fly, flew was write, beautifully, couldn't write was, worked, is ,works watched Did, listen, listens,didn't (五) does do doesn't ,likes swimming, skating, sing, dance does, doing, likes, reading apples, mang...===========================================答: ===========================================答:17. What could he do? 18. They were not very lovely. 19. was not 20. Who could 21. is eating 22.didn't catch any 23.play 24.What did do 25.Tom could write last year. 26.What does it mean? 27.You should not go in first. 28.takes...===========================================答:17.What could he do? 18. They were not very lovely. 19. wasn't 20. Who could 21. is eating 22. didn't catch any 23. play 24. What did, do 25. Tom could write last year. 26. What does it mean? 27. You shouldn't go in first. 28. ...===========================================答: ===========================================答:A===========================================答:等着,我来===========================================答:is doing is making was were gave walked wanted to tell could draw didn't live visited wasn't went =========================================== CBADBCBDDA=========================================== 1.C2.B3.A4.D5.A6.B7.C8、9、10你没有上传选项=========================================== 6 carry 7 deaf 8 door 9 miss 10 imagine===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 拜托你了 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信