英语 翻译 拜托英语怎么说 英语

求《再别康桥》的中英文对比翻译!英语朗诵比赛要用,拜托了_百度知道
求《再别康桥》的中英文对比翻译!英语朗诵比赛要用,拜托了
提问者采纳
轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisu在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the 揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green g满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness 夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away .
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Saying Goodbye To Cambridge Again 
Very quietly I take my leave, 轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I 正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave goodbye 我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西边的云彩. 
The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的金柳,
Are young bride 是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心头荡漾.
The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisu 油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草!
英语朗诵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托大家帮忙翻译一下吧~ 英文邮件回复!!!_百度知道
拜托大家帮忙翻译一下吧~ 英文邮件回复!!!
内容:我有两个问题想和您确认一下:1,我已经收到你的样品,我发现这几只笔的大小不一样,所以我想确认一下是否要用同一款盒子来装它们?如果是,我担心这个盒子对于STTOW会有一些大。这没关系吗?2.附件内的图片那种你更喜欢,一种是Soft,一种是Hard?3.您能告诉我一下您的目标价吗?我们尽量给您推荐适合您价位的盒子。
提问者采纳
(你列出了三个问题, 所以翻译为 a few questions 比较好)I have a few questions and I would like to clarify them with you:1, I have received your samples, but I found that the sizes of the pens are different. Would you like to use the same size boxes for all of them? I am concerned that the box would be too big for STTOW. Would that be alright with you?2.
Refering to the pictures in the annex, one of which is soft, the other is hard, which one do you prefer? 3. Would you let me know your target price? We will try to recommend the suitable boxes within your target price for you.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I want to confirm with you about the following issues:1,I have received the sample which are not in same uniform size. So I want to confirm with you whether pckaging them with same model box or not? If so, I am worry about the box may be bigger for STTOW, Is this doesn't matter?2,Which picture in following attachment you like better, one is Soft, other is Hard?3,Can you tell me the target price? We wiil try our best to recommend a box which will be fit for you by appropriate price.
I have two questions to confirm with you:1, I have received your sample, I found this a few pen size is not the same, so I want to confirm whether or not to use with a box to hold them? If it is, I'm afraid the box for STTOW will have some big. This never mind?2 the picture attached that you more love, one is Soft, one is Hard?3 could you tell me your target price? We give you recommend for your price to box.请采纳
英文邮件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,最好能看得懂,拜托啦!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,最好能看得懂,拜托啦!
Anybody can learn to count fast if he knows the secret of following trick.
Ask your friend to write any five-figure(五位) number on the blackboard. Then you write your five-figure number under it. You choose your figures so that each one with the figure above it will make nine.
Tell your friend to put a third five-figure number under your number. Then you write a fourth number in the same way. After he has written the fifth number, you draw a line under it and quickly write the sum(总和). You may even write it from left to right.
How do you do it? You take away two from the fifth number and put 2 in front of your answer. Is it interesting?
提问者采纳
任何人都可以快速的计算出结果,如果他知道了运算的规律。让你的朋友在黑板上写下任意一个五位数,然后你在下面也写下一个五位数,要求这个五位数每个数字对应的上面的数字相加等于9。让你朋友在你写的五位数下写第三个五位数,然后你以相同的方法写下第四个五位数。他写完第五个数字后,你画一条横线在下面,然后快速计算然后写下总数,你甚至可以从左到右写出答案。你怎么做到的呢?你从第五个五位数中拿走两个数字,然后在你的答案前面加个2,有趣吗?个人翻译,不懂的地方可以问我^-^
提问者评价
其他类似问题
153人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
任何人都能快速的计算如果他掌握了下面的技巧。让你的朋友在黑板上写下任意五位数,然后在下面也写下你的五位数。让你的每一个数字与上面对应数字之和为9.
教你的朋友把第三位数放到你的下面。然后你像刚刚那样写下一个四位数,等他写完这个五位数,在下面划一道横线,你快速计算后写下总和,你甚至可能会把答案从左到右写!
你怎么做到的呢?你从第五个五位数中拿走两个数字,在你的答案前面加2,不有趣吗
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,拜托你们啦~_百度知道
英语翻译,拜托你们啦~
翻译下面一段话,要人工翻译。要用到以下的词:a quick breakfastgo to。。with。。get,8:30give presents,sing and dance,tell storise,play gamesthe children,fell happygo home,15:30
我吃了一份快餐后,在8点30分出发,去到了一家孤儿院做自愿者。
在孤儿院里,我赠送孩子们礼物,与他们一起唱歌、跳舞、玩游戏,还跟他们讲故事。孩子们各个都感到很开心。15:30后,我就回家了。
能让孤独的孩子这么开心,我自己感到很欣慰。拜托你们了阿~谢谢!
提问者采纳
After I eat a
quick breakfast, at 8:30, and went to an orphanage as volunteers. Orphans in the backyard, I give their children the gift, and they sing, dance, play games, also told them a stories. The children fall happy. 15:30, I went home. Lonely child so much fun, I am very glad.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
After I had a quick breakfast,at 8:30,I went to an orphanage as a volunteer. In the orphanage I gave presents to
the children. And sang,danced and played games with them. I also told them stories. All of the children felt happy. I went home at 15:30. I am very gratified as I made these lonely children feel so happy. 希望能帮到你,祝你进步.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文“ 拜托了 ”怎么说?
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友wendyyin遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,已有10人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
英文“ 拜托了 ”怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
oh come on!
—— hemingchina
电影里看过是说的&please&
—— yakeyou
Please the
oh,please!
oh,come on!
—— granberry
—— 笨丫丫
—— 寒雨凝
please~oh,come on!
—— Apple0326
would you be kind enough to.....
这个比较正式
I count on you!
—— danielsan8
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration.
PS:八楼的那个是用于开始的请求,而这个“拜托了”是在请求已经提出的情况底下的一句话,所以应该不大好。
还有,拜托,人家不会连个please也不会吧……
—— soy_ho
相关其他知识点}

我要回帖

更多关于 拜托你了 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信