相关词典网站:Baby I love you so much是什么意思?_百度知道
Baby I love you so much是什么意思?
提问者采纳
若有疑问,更上一层楼,亲爱的希望帮助到你,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步我太爱你了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
”我爱你爱的发狂;m crazy about you:宝贝,也说“I&#39。现在美国人在形容自己非常喜欢某人时,我是那么地爱你!(这是我们中国人学过的正规的说法意为
我太爱你了,宝贝
我爱你 宝贝
宝贝,我是那么的爱你
亲爱的,我是如此的爱你!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 男声 有点像电音 开头i can believe…… every day and every night .. i will never .._百度知道
一首英文歌 男声 有点像电音 开头i can believe…… every day and every night .. i will never ..
..高潮i want you next to me .s my heart
i will never ....it&#39开头i can believe…… every day and every night . don&#39
提问者采纳
t walk away) I want you to stay (I want you to stay) Please don't you see I't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I wanna you to stay) Baby can we give it one more chance (One more chance) Still can't walk away)I need you to stay (I need you to stay) Girl don&#39, Baby cant you see?Et you see? (Girl don&#39, I put my pride aside It walk away) I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't walk away) I need you to stay (I need you to stay) Girl don't walk away (Please don're the only one for me That I want by my side Girl I don&#39, Just to end those arguments Never wanna hurt you then I dont wanna hurt you now Cause all I wanna do is, Wipe those tears from your eyes Nevert walk away)I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can&#39, What can I t know what to say Tell me girlPlease Don&#39?I try my best? (Girl don&#39?Just trust me And you will see I will never break it With our love well make it Cause your heart Is my heart Listen can you hear it Beating together as one (As our love is one)(Please dont walk away)I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can&#39? (Girl don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don't know what to do And I don&#39, I't believe you't believe you'm hurt inside You't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don&#39? (Girl don't walk away (Don't walk awayI want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can're ending this relationship with me After all those times we spend together? And what It walk away)I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can&#39, gave you everything you want and more Baby open up your eyes Can&#39, I just wanna treat you right Everyday and every night just wanna stay right by your side Girl just trust me And you will see I will never break it With our love well make it Cause your heart Is my heart Listen can you hear it Beating together as one (As our love is one) I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don're leaving me for another guy After all we been through I was there for you for quite a while Can tell me why? (Girl don&#39? (Girl don't walk away) I want you to stay (I want you to stay) Please don't walk away (Don't Walk Away————phathI can&#39
提问者评价
就是这首 ! 谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电音的相关知识
其他1条回答
tudou://www.tudouBrown Boy - Please Don&#39:///programs/view/Ft7RvjFGDeU/" target="_blank">t Go <a href="http
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁love never end_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科 收藏 查看&love never end本词条缺少概述、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!歌曲原唱Sweety类&&&&型歌词
词:阿爆 曲:阿爆
演唱:阿爆/小梅
You know how I feel about you
You know how much I need you
When you&#39;re looking at me baby
I know you&#39;re the one I need
When you&#39;re walking to me baby oh yeah
I know I&#39;m falling love with you
And now that I&#39;m here for you
I&#39;ll never let you go
You&#39;ll always be the one for me
I just want to tell you I love you
No one can love you like I do
I just want to have you my baby
Your love&#39; your soul&#39; belongs to me
When you&#39;re talking to me baby oh yeah
I know I&#39;m falling love with you
And now that I&#39;m here for you
I&#39;ll never let you go
You&#39;ll always be the one for me
I just want to tell you I love you
No one can love you like I do
I just want to have you my baby
Your love&#39; your soul&#39; belongs to me
Your love&#39; your soul&#39; belongs to meSweety,英文原意为糖果、蜜饯,也指台湾的女子歌唱组合,由()和()所组成。于2003年出道,在戏剧唱片上都有亮眼的表现。在2007年生日后单飞,到巴黎熟悉当地语言后,现已主修设计课程。
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看}

我要回帖

更多关于 baby是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信