下载积分:1000
内容提示:高中生“以写促学”的词汇习得研究——用新学词汇写日记
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 16:33:13|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高中生“以写促学”的词汇习得研究——用新学词汇写日
官方公共微信把下面英语单词填写完整1.a( )c( ) 2.hi( )k 3.o( )q( ) 4.u( )wx( )z 5.R( )( )U 6.F( )H ( ) 7.L( )( )O 8.D( )F_作业帮
把下面英语单词填写完整1.a( )c( ) 2.hi( )k 3.o( )q( ) 4.u( )wx( )z 5.R( )( )U 6.F( )H ( ) 7.L( )( )O 8.D( )F
把下面英语单词填写完整1.a( )c( ) 2.hi( )k 3.o( )q( ) 4.u( )wx( )z 5.R( )( )U 6.F( )H ( ) 7.L( )( )O 8.D( )F
这是填字母顺序表1.bd2.j3.pr4.vy5.ST6.GI7.MN8.E注意大小写
bdjprvySTGIMNE
有这种单词吗去翻单词表吧,我到高中好像没见过这么怪的单词,三四而字母的谁能帮我写7篇英语日记啊不用太好初一水平就行了!一定要符合暑假期间的活动哦!40-50个单词最有就O了!现在偶还没有积分但是一定会追加的!_作业帮
谁能帮我写7篇英语日记啊不用太好初一水平就行了!一定要符合暑假期间的活动哦!40-50个单词最有就O了!现在偶还没有积分但是一定会追加的!
谁能帮我写7篇英语日记啊不用太好初一水平就行了!一定要符合暑假期间的活动哦!40-50个单词最有就O了!现在偶还没有积分但是一定会追加的!
It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted. After cooking,we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant. 翻译:今天天气很热,被称为桑拿天.妈妈做饭的时候我看到她满头大汗,我就说帮助她做饭,她同意了我的请求. 做完饭以后,我们都变得满头大汗,但是我们都很高兴.她说我已经长大,变成她最好的助手了. It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted. After cooking,we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant. Happy day Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park. It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what's a happy day! My Good Friend My Good Friend Zhang Ying is my good friend. She’s in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. She’s a model student. She’s clever and she’s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn’t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other. My family My family is a “Piggy Family”, because my father, my mother and I all like sleeping and eating… My mother is a doctor. She is very busy. But every evening she usually accompanies me for ten minutes before I go to sleep. At this time, we talk about every thing. So I love my mother very much. My father was a doctor many years ago. Now he is an officeholder. He is very busy too. But every morning he sends me to school. So I think he’s a good father. like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city. I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling aound the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest. It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest. July 7 2006 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. July 10 2006 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. July 14 2006 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. July 24 2006 I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill. August 6 2006 It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today! August 7 2006 Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now. 时间你自己改
又是一个我说你这小家伙怎么就不学学好呢?自己练习着写吧对你以后很有用的别老想着让别人帮你谁能一直帮你?没用的家伙!(1)o,n,t,f,e (2)y,t,e,a (3)t,m,h,o,n (4)v,e,r,n,e (5)a,t,s,k,g,i,n (6)w,a,y,s,a,l将字母组成单词_作业帮
(1)o,n,t,f,e (2)y,t,e,a (3)t,m,h,o,n (4)v,e,r,n,e (5)a,t,s,k,g,i,n (6)w,a,y,s,a,l将字母组成单词
(1)o,n,t,f,e (2)y,t,e,a (3)t,m,h,o,n (4)v,e,r,n,e (5)a,t,s,k,g,i,n (6)w,a,y,s,a,l将字母组成单词
1) often2) yate3) month4) nerve5) staking6) always
often yate 橡胶树,其坚固的木材 month never staking
第一个是often 第二个是yate
第三个是month 第四个是nerve 第五个是staking 第六个是always
(1)often 经常(2)yate雅特(3)month月(4)nerve神经(5)staking赌注(6)always总是,经常
1.often2.yate3.month4.never5.skating6.always
(1)often 经常 (2)yate雅特 (3)month月 (4)nerve神经 (5)staking赌注 (6)always总是,经常
(我也是六年级的,不知道对不对,我们老师曾经给我们讲过这一题.) 意思都写在旁边了
often yate month nerve staking always昨天没写完,日记5
路过那家店,令我“馋涎欲滴”……
不管是门口的烧烤店也好还是校门前那个“奇奇客”也好,哪一个都令人爱不释手,每天放学,校门飘香,去烧烤店门前,同学们蜂拥而至,挤也挤不进,“奇奇客”也一样,门口都被大家挡住了,唯独有一个小小的书店,静悄悄的,也在学校门口,时而会有人进去看看,可并不多。
这一次放学,我走进了小小的书店,看看里面有什么,为什么没有人进去。
走进点看,里面没多少大,一共也就1个书柜,书柜对面放着科幻书,书柜另一面放着小说。我固然选择了小说,找到了韩寒写的《他的国》,充满“问号”地看了起来,书是盗版的,开一家小书店也不容易,就看着吧,于是也就看了起来,店主也很细心地招待我,想想也不好意思,就买了吧,我掏出钱包,把钱付给了店主,店主又送了我一本书,是韩寒的《一座城池》,他说:“这一次书店有活动,买一送一,这本书你拿回去吧,送的,我高兴地回家了。
&&&&过了一个星期,我才知道,那家店早就要倒闭了,在倒闭之前,我是第一个进他店看书的学生,他感受到很欣慰,于是送了我一本书,根本没有买一送一的活动。
我沉默了……
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 学校设施的英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信