求一篇原创每天一篇英语短文文

急! 求一篇英语作文 原创,“老师,我想对您说”最近,你班英语老师要组织一次“老师,我想对您说”为主题的讨论会,请你根据下面提供的信息,写一篇发言稿. 1.感谢老师的辛勤工作2.建议:让_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急! 求一篇英语作文 原创,“老师,我想对您说”最近,你班英语老师要组织一次“老师,我想对您说”为主题的讨论会,请你根据下面提供的信息,写一篇发言稿. 1.感谢老师的辛勤工作2.建议:让
急! 求一篇英语作文 原创,“老师,我想对您说”最近,你班英语老师要组织一次“老师,我想对您说”为主题的讨论会,请你根据下面提供的信息,写一篇发言稿. 1.感谢老师的辛勤工作2.建议:让我们多自己苏考,课堂不要太严肃3.良好的祝愿是英语作文
Hey,guys.Thank you for giving me the Opportunity to speak.First,I want to thank our teachers for their hard work.We all have made great progress in our studies under your help.Then,I have some suggestions for our teachers,you can let us think by ourselves,and make our lessons more lively.In the end,I want to send my best wishes to our teachers,wish you happy,healthy and lucky every day.That's all,thank you!有适当的添加 , 嫌长可以删掉一些求一篇关于过年(春节)的英语作文最好是原创,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于过年(春节)的英语作文最好是原创,
求一篇关于过年(春节)的英语作文最好是原创,
Spring Festival is an important festival in China.
春节在中国是个重要的节日.In the festival,all family members go together and have a big dinner together.在节日里,所有的家庭成员相聚一团,并一起享用晚餐.We have chicken,duck,fish,pork and such as. Dumplings are the most traditional food .我们吃鸡鸭鱼肉和类似的食物.饺子是最传统的食物.Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. 孩子们非常喜欢这个节日,因为他们可以享用美味,穿新衣.他们可以从父母那儿拿到压岁钱.After the dinner, we watch the Spring Festival party on
television.晚饭后,我们在电视上看春节联欢晚会.We have chatting each other.我们互相畅谈.People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. 人们访问亲朋好友并互相祝福好运. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest .人们喜欢春节,在这个时候,他们能好好休息一下.以“dining customs in China”为题写一篇英语作文,需原创
以“dining customs in China”为题写一篇英语作文,需原创 10
不区分大小写匿名
Dining Customs in China

Every country has its own peculiar dining customs. The Chinese feel that the first rule of being a courteous guest is to be modest. When a person is invited to dinner, he will decline first because he is afraid it will give the host and hostess a lot of trouble preparing for it. As the host keeps on inviting him, he&ll then accept it. Usually the guest will bring some gifts to the host, such as fruit, flowers and wine. The host will immediately protest his doing so by saying, &You shouldn&t have bought the gifts. You are too polite and generous!&

When the guest sits down and starts chatting, the host offers something such as tea, candy, and fruit. The guest always says, &No, no, please don&t bother, I am not thirsty&, or &I&ll help myself to them.&

When the dinner is ready, the guests are invited to sit down first. They sit in the chairs that are facing the south, which are considered to be honored seats. After everybody is seated, the host asks the guests to start eating first because they will not eat before the host says so. The guests often avoid being eager to eat ouit of politeness. They usually don&t empty the dishes to show that the host has prepared more food than enough out of their hospitality. On the other hand, the host and the hostess usually prepare a lot of food to feed their guests.

When the dinner is over, guests will offer to help with the cleaning, but of course, the host and hostess will not let them do so. Instead, they will ask the guests to watch TV, drink tea, and sometimes to join a card game or Mahjong game. After some time, the guests will leave, and it is customary for the host to see the guests off. The host tries to see them off to the farthest feasible point while the guests try to discourage them from doing so. The guests will usually invite the host to their home in order to return the favor.

10分太少,要求太高,难哪!
Table Manners

The main difference between Chinese and western eating habits is that unlike the West, where everyone has their own plate of food, in China the dishes are placed on the table and everybody shares. If you are being treated by a Chinese host, be prepared for a ton of food. Chinese are very proud of their culture of cuisine and will do their best to show their hospitality.

And sometimes the Chinese host use their chopsticks to put food in your bowl or plate. This is a sign of politeness. The appropriate thing to do would be to eat the whatever-it-is and say how yummy it is. If you feel uncomfortable with this, you can just say a polite thank you and leave the food there.

Eating No-no&s

Don&t stick your chopsticks upright in the rice bowl.Instead,lay them on your dish. The reason for this is that when somebody dies,the shrine to them contains a bowl of sand or rice with two sticks of incense stuck upright in it. So if you stick your chopsticks in the rice bowl, it looks like this shrine and is equivalent to wishing death upon a person at the table!

Make sure the spout of the teapot is not facing anyone. It is impolite to set the teapot down where the spout is facing towards somebody. The spout should always be directed to where nobody is sitting, usually just outward from the table.

Don&t tap on your bowl with your chopsticks.Beggars tap on their bowls, so this is not polite.Also, when the food is coming too slow in a restarant, people will tap their bowls. If you are in someone&s home,it is like insulting the cook.

Drinking

Gan Bei! (Cheers! “Gan Bei” literally means “dry [the] glass”) Besides beer, the official Chinese alcoholic beverage is Bai Jiu,high-proof Chinese liquor made from assorted grains. There are varying degrees of Bai Jiu. The Beijing favorite is called Er Guo Tou, which is a whopping 56% alcohol. More expensive are Maotai and Wuliangye. 

相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一篇英语原创作文_百度知道
求一篇英语原创作文
关于能源的问题成为了近年来大家关旦籂测饺爻祭诧熄超陇心的热点问题。很多不可再生能源需要大家去保护,节约。小伙伴们快来帮忙啊~~
别逗我啊- -来一篇正常的作文好么
提问者采纳
先说下思路,能源问题近年来(其实是很长时间以来)一直是大家关心的热点话题,不同的人都在讨论能源问题,小到平民百姓,大到政府官员,从国内到国外。这些都是写作的点,另外每个人对能源的看法不一样,这也是一个思考的点。例如搞能源开发的就希望使用新能源,而传统能源行业如煤炭,石油等的从业人员则希望能加大传统能源的利用率。这些是略写,详细写楼主给出的号召大家去节约保护资源。第一段百度了一下能源宪章公约。The road to the free energyIn 1991, the energy charter treaty had been enacted, since then the whole society was talking about saving energy.Different people have different understanding about how to saving energy. A person in the energy industry always hope to use new energy while a man who works with traditional energy will usually wish a higher utilization of traditional energy. The way to save energy is different from one industry to another, however, the point is that we should universal the concept of saving energy. Many un-r旦籂测饺爻祭诧熄超陇enewable energy such as coal and oil
which's gross is going lower and lower.The more we concern the question the better methods we will take to solve it. We can do many things feasible to save energy even insignificant like turnning off the tap in time after washing things or writing on both sides on a piece of A4 paper. Saving energy is just around us .
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
 ①Jack,     Hello,my name is Liming.I’m13 years old,I’m tall and thin,and I wear glasses.I’m from China.I play the guitar very well,and I have a brother,he is a doctor.My favorite subject is English.Oh,I took part in English speech contest and won first prize.     Yours     Liming     ②Dear Sally,     I’m XiaoGang.today is a sunny day in there.I’m with my family at home.What is everyone doing?My sister is doing her homew旦籂测饺爻祭诧熄超陇ork.My brother is watching TV.And my grandmother is talking with my father.My mother is going to work.Her works in the police station.     Yours     XiaoGang
The energy problem has become a hot issue in recent years.
A lot of non-renewable energy needs conservating and saving.
作文还要问别人要。。。自己写吧
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文“The Importance of Learnling Spoken English ” 要绝对原创.30分 好还加_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文“The Importance of Learnling Spoken English ” 要绝对原创.30分 好还加
求一篇英语作文“The Importance of Learnling Spoken English ” 要绝对原创.30分 好还加
绝对自己写的,花了半个小时,祝楼主事事顺利,一生平安English Language or William Shakespear's Language is the most spoken language in the world today and it is used by most countries as a second language after their official or native language.This growing importance of English Language can be attributed to the following reasons:Technology is quickly advancing today and to join the train,a proper mastery of English language is necessary.This is the reason why most computers are programmed or use English as their operation language.International trade between nations today is mostly done via the medium of English language.Trade between nations or international business men is moslty facilitated using English language for communication.Looking at the job market today,most national and international job opportunities require the applicants to be bilingual.Priority is usually given to applicants who have a proper mastery of at least English and one other language.The importance of English language cannot be over emphasized,reason why most countries world wide consider it as their second language and China is not an exception to this.
独家收藏There are thousands of languages in the world. English is one of the world’s most widely used languages. It is spoken by nearly three hundred million people: in the United States, Britain, Ca...
i think it is very important to learn spoken English, because i have gain a lot of benefits from learning English. firstly, if you are good at English, you can get a good job and working in multi...
English is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language. It is mother tongue in many important countries, such as the USA,England, Australia and so on....}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语小短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信