iraq不是伊拉克战争电影的意思吗?为什么在Time is a great thing, can let

QQ签名 英汉对照 速度!!_百度知道
QQ签名 英汉对照 速度!!
☆ Through the lonely Pacific Ocean... I can hug you again☆ 走过寂寞的太平洋...我能再一次拥抱你吗☆ I loved a person, he never loved me ... So, hurt☆ 我爱过一个人,他从未爱过我...所以,心痛吗☆ The weather is very good, I'm fine, how are you☆ 天气很好,我也很好,你好吗☆ Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.☆ 时间会摒弃那些滑稽的誓言,直至我们也苟同。☆ Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest.☆ QQ个性签名: 把我放进你的记忆里,不要管其他的。☆ Time is not cruelty. Just for it we are too fragile.☆ 时光并不残忍。只是对于它来说我们太脆弱。☆ Disappear a memory. And leaving is unforgettable memories.☆ 消失的是记忆。而留下的才是刻骨铭心的回忆。☆ I think that as long as the smile will be unknown☆ 我以为只要微笑就会无人知晓☆ Youth feast without you I can only silent departure☆ 青春的盛宴没有你 我也只能默然离场☆ Even the confidante also hope to become lifelong love☆ 纵然是红颜知己也希望成为一生至爱☆ To love or to be loved is less than loving the one who loves you as well.☆ 爱,或者被爱,都不如相爱。☆ I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart。☆ 我装作一切都无所谓,虽然我已心力交瘁。☆ Save your heart for someone who cares.☆ 把你的心交给在乎它的人。☆ I don’t really know where I’m going, but I hope I go far.☆ 我不太肯定我的方向,但是我希望自己能走的远一点。☆ I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.☆ 我要成为他最心动的相遇,最不舍的离别。☆ Time is a great thing, can let fate displaced within Iraq.☆ 时间真是个伟大的东西啊,可以让命运颠沛流离。☆ You can’t buy love. But you pay heavily for it.☆ 爱,钱买不到它,却会狠狠的为它买单☆ That formerly how to pick, time flies straight forward.☆ 那段从前怎么去捡,光阴似箭一直向前。☆ Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.☆ 幸福是年华的沉淀,微笑是寂寞的悲伤。☆ Love is kindness. Love is patient. Love is never have rest.☆爱是恩慈。爱是恒久忍耐。爱是永无止息。☆ Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.☆ 朋友的作用:使你的快乐加倍,痛苦减半。☆ I think a lot, but I don't say much.☆ 想了太多, 可话到了嘴边又怎么也说不出口.☆ Cry myself laugh to watch my own trouble☆ 自己哭 自己笑 自己看着自己闹☆ We are only children, the pain will be crying child☆ 我们只是孩子,痛了会哭的孩子☆ I was such a person, who is good to me, I will treat you well☆ 我就这么一个人,谁对我好,我就对谁好☆ A little sad, just don't know what the sad☆ 有点难过,只是不知道在难过些什么☆ You always make me feel you are so far away☆ 你永远让我感到你总是那么遥不可及☆ Silence love secretly shed so many tears☆ 沉默等爱的人到底暗自流下了多少眼泪☆ Pale words who can see this person's bitter☆ 苍白的文字有谁会看出这一个人的辛酸☆ There's always that one song that brings back old memories。☆ 总有那么一首歌,让你陷入深深的回忆。☆ Happiness is when the desolated soul meets love。☆ 幸福是孤寂的灵魂遭遇爱的邂逅。☆ See you leave quietly and leave in silence I feared☆ 看你悄然离去而留我默然情殇☆ That a stay can not say have been fleeting dust buried☆ 那一句挽留还没说出就已被流年尘埃掩埋☆ I will wait for you until the rain stopped you don't look back☆ 我等你到雨停 你终不回头☆ You pretend not to understand I also silly to let you be moved☆ 你假装不懂我还傻傻想让你感动☆ Once fantasized about the plot may never realize☆ 曾经幻想过的情节也许再不能实现☆ I'm not ignoring you. I'm just waiting for you to talk to me first.☆ 我不是不理你,我只是在等你先开口。☆ I am on my way to future, where you are there.☆ 我要去有你的未来。☆ Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.☆ 睡觉多好。可以有那么一刻忘了一切。☆ It’s never too late to be who you might have been.☆ 做回你自己,永远都不嫌晚。☆ The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.☆ 人生最大的乐趣是做一些人们说你做不到的事。☆ As soon as passed by is flickers, misses is eternal.☆ 路过是一瞬,错过是永恒。☆ Don't waste time worrying about what you can't control.☆ 别浪费时间想那些改变不了的事了。☆ I'm sorry my sad, you continue your inflexible.☆ 我难过我的难过,你继续你的执著。☆ I want to be whatyou are, see what you see,love what you love.☆ 我想变成你,见你所见,爱你所爱。☆ How I wish, there is one person spelled a life love me☆ 我多么希望 ,有那么一个人拼了命的爱我☆ Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.☆ 有时我好想你想到无法承受。☆ Thanked you to come, was very regrettable you to get out of the way.☆ 谢谢你曾经来过,很遗憾你还是走开了。☆ To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.☆ 爱自己是浪漫一生的开始 。☆ Hopyou abandon it.☆ 希望从来不会放弃你,是你放弃了希望。☆ Everything is going on, but don't give up trying.☆ 万事随缘,但不要放弃努力。☆ B someday this pain will be useful to you.☆ 耐心点,坚强点;总有一天,你承受过的疼痛会有助于你。☆ Some troubles are made up by ourselves,but we take them as truth.☆ 有些烦恼是我们凭空虚构的,而我们却把它当成真实去承受。☆ All matters could the good scabs forget to hurt, the only love was not good.☆ 所有的事都能好了伤疤忘了疼,唯独爱情不行。☆ When money stands up to speak,all the truth become silent.☆ 当金钱站起来说话时,所有的真理都沉默了。☆ Only you know whether you are happy or not.☆ QQ个性签名:你过得快不快乐,只有你自己知道。☆ When you finally let go of the past, something better comes along.☆ 当你最终放开了过去,更好的事就会来临。☆ Can you just not miss me while I'm still loving you?☆ 趁我还爱你,你可不可以不要错过我?☆ People do a lot of thinking, and sometimes, that\'s what kills us.☆ 有时候是我们自己想太多才让自己如此难受。I just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken.我希望有一个人会懂我,即使我什么都没说。I really want to talk to you, but I feel like I’m annoying you.真的好想跟你讲话,但又很怕你嫌我烦Every single person has at least one secret that would break his/her heart.个性签名:谁都会有那么一两个令自己心碎的秘密....I will get better, one day,some day,just won’t be today.我会好起来的。总有一天,某一天。只是不是今天If you want to understand today , you have to search yesterday .想要懂得今天,就必须研究昨天。Best way to not get your heart broken, is pretend you don’t have one.不想伤心最好的办法就是假装自己没心没肺。Are you thinking of me at the same time as I’m thinking of you?想你的时候,你会不会也刚好正在想我Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.不要再等待,现在就是行动的最佳时刻。Yesterday is history .Tomorrow is a mystery .But today is a gift .昨日已逝,明天尚远,今天才是老天赐予的礼物When people treat you like nothing, you begin to feel like nothing.当别人不把你当回事的时候,自己也会开始变得不自信。The worst feeling is no more than wondering whether to wait or give up.最糟糕的感觉,莫过于不知道应该等待还是放弃。When you have nothing to lose,it’s time to gain.当你再也没有什么可以失去的时候,就是你开始得到的时候。Sometimes I just need to hear you sayEverything’s gonna be OK.有时候我只是需要听到你说:一切都会好的。I’m just an ordinary women. i just ask stability for my sentiment.我只是个平凡的女人,感情也只贪个安稳What is a man’s first duty? The answer is brief: To be himself.一个人的首要职责是什么?答案很简单:做自己。Every single thing you do, right now, affects your future.现在你所做的每件小事,都会影响到你的未来。It takes a strong person to say sorry,and an ever stronger person to forgive.内心强大,才能道歉,但必须更强大,才能原谅。We’d better struggle for the future rather than regret for the past.后悔过去,不如奋斗将来。Never let anyone fall for you when you know there’s some else in your heart.如果你心里面已经有了人,就千万不要让别人爱上你!Everything I do and I try hard to change myself,it’s all for you.我所做的一切,我努力改变自己,都是为了你。If you have once lied to me, just keep doing it for a lifetime.如果你曾骗我,那就一直这样骗下去,骗我一辈子Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.无论过去发生过什么,你要相信,最好的尚未到来。In life, couples meet because of fate. To go through life together is happiness.走在一起是缘分,一起在走是幸福。I acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.我装作一切都无所谓,虽然我已心力交瘁。The strongest man in the world is the man who stands alone.这世界上最强大的人,就是那些能一个人孤单生活的人。When we learn to treasure simple happiness, we will be winners in life.当我们懂得珍惜平凡的幸福时,就已经成了人生的赢家。Love’s mysteries in souls do grow, but yet the body in his book.爱情的秘密在双方的心灵中生成,但形体是表白爱惜的书。It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。Man’s love is of man’s life a thing apart, it is woman’s whole existence.爱情对男子不过是身外之物,对女人却是整个生命。A person,Two person, treat each other.一个人时,善待自己;两个人时,善待对方。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Expectation postponed is making the heart sick!一直期待会使人生病
您可能关注的推广
qq签名的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[text]前往评论0返回顶部中国新华社:攻击叙利亚之前记得美国伪造的伊拉克战争借口>&/&&/&
发布于&/&&
收藏:0&/&
BEIJING (Reuters) - An attack on Syriawould be dangerous and irresponsible, and the world should remember the Iraq war was started by U.S. allegations of weapons of mass destructionwhich turned out to be false, China'sofficial Xinhua news agency said on Tuesday.
北京(路透社)& 中国官方媒体新华社周二报道称,武装打击叙利亚是非常危险和不负责任的举动,世界应该记住由于美国断言其拥有大规模杀伤性武器而发动的伊拉克战争,最后被证明是个错误。
The United States has served Syrian PresidentBashar al-Assad notice that it believes he was responsible forchemical weapons being used against civilians last week.
美国正式知会叙利亚总统阿萨德说,它相信阿萨德应该为上周发生的,针对平民的化学武器攻击行为负责。
Military chiefs from the United States and its European and MiddleEastern allies have met in Jordanfor what could be a council of war, should they decide to punish Assad, who hasdenied using chemical weapons and blamed rebels for the attacks.
来自美国以及欧洲和中东的盟国的军事首领们在约旦聚首,可能参加一个军事会议,决定他们是否要惩罚阿萨德,阿萨德否认使用了化学武器,并将这次袭击归罪于叛军。
Xinhua said that Western countries wererushing to conclusions about who may have used chemical weapons before U.N.inspectors had completed their investigation.
新华社说,西方各国对于到底是哪一方使用了化学武器这个问题,在联合国调查人员得出结果前,就急匆匆的下结论。
&Such rhetoric, as well as the recentflurry of consultations between Washington and its allies, indicates that theyhave put the arrow on the bowstring and would shoot even without a U.N.mandate,& Xinhua said in an English-language commentary.
&这样的言辞,以及最近华盛顿与其盟友间的一系列磋商行为,表示他们已经拉弓上箭,即使没有联合国的授权,他们也会把这支箭射出去。&
&That would be irresponsible anddangerous. For starters, the current scenario is reminiscent of the lead-up tothe Iraq War, which the United States staged with allegations about weapons ofmass destruction that later turned out to be false.&
&这是不负责任和危险的行为。首先,目前的方案会让人想起伊拉克战争的起因,美国对伊拉克提出了大杀器的指控,而随后这被证明是错误的。&
Xinhua commentaries do not carry the sameweight as government statements, but they can be read as a reflection ofofficial Chinese thinking.
新华社的评论并不等同于政府声明,但是它们能被解读为中国官方考虑的反映。
China hasurged all parties not to jump to conclusions about the results of the U.N.probe, and has urged calmness in dealing with the accusations.
中国已经敦促各方,不要妄加揣测联合国的调查结果,呼吁冷静处理这些指控。
&In the heat of the crisis, allparties concerned should keep their heads cool, especially those impatient totake military actions without a U.N. mandate,& it said.
&在这场危机最激烈的时刻,各方应该保持头脑冷静,尤其是那些不耐烦,在没有联合国许可的情况下,想采取军事行动的国家,&它说道。
&It is imperative that the Unites Statesand like-minded countries refrain from hasty armed invention and let the U.N.play its due part in determining how to act accordingly.&
&当务之急是美国及与其志同道合的那些国家,避免草率地发表战争声明,而是让联合国发挥应有的作用,决定对此情况,如何采取相应的行动。&
Russia, Assad's key ally and arms supplier, says rebel forces may havebeen behind the attack and has urged Washingtonnot to use military force against Assad.
阿萨德的主要盟友和武器供应者俄罗斯说,叛军可能就躲在这次袭击的幕后,并且其敦促华盛顿不要使用武力来推翻阿萨德。
Moscow and Beijinghave both vetoed previous Western efforts to impose U.N. penalties on Assad.
莫斯科和北京,在之前西方各国为促使联合国出面惩罚阿萨德而发起的投票活动中,均投了否决票。
But China has been keen to show it isnot taking sides and has urged the Syrian government to talk to the oppositionand take steps to meet demands for political change. It has said a transitionalgovernment should be formed.
但中国一直热衷于向大家表示,她不偏袒任何一方,且敦促叙利亚政府与反对派举行会谈以采取一些措施以满足政治改革的需要。她也表示过,应成立一个过渡政府。
================================
Mike 16 hours ago 2 120
and apparently, telling the truth to thepublic makes you a traitor. only in the US.
显然,告诉人们真相会让你变成一个叛徒,这一情况只会发生在美国。
Jose 13 hours ago 6 1
There hasnt been any truth coming from theright since MLK died
自从马丁&路德&金死去后,那儿再也没有来自于右派的真相。
Nathan 12 hours ago 1 6
Or from the left Jose. Our country wouldcease to operate if our government started telling the people the truth.
楼上的,或者也没有来自于左派的真相。如果我们的政府开始告诉人们真相,我们的国家就会停止运作。
Old SOB 11 hours ago 0 4
It is unfortunate that Americans agree withthe Chinese. Our own government can not be trusted to tell the truth aboutANYTHING! The constant LIES and distortions coming out of the mouth of ourpresident is like watching a mafia movie. Oh wait, Obama IS from Chicago so we AREwatching a mafia movie!
不幸的是,美国人民同意中国人的说法。我们自己的政府说的关系任何事情的真相都得不到人民的信任!从我们的总统先生口中说出来的持续不断的谎言和扭曲的说法,让我们就像在看一场黑帮电影。哦,等等,奥巴马真的来自于芝加哥哦,因此我们确实是在看一场黑帮电影!
michael r. 11 hours ago 0 1
The truth shall set U free.......
真相会让你获得自由。。。。
George 10 hours ago 0 4
The American people are the biggest threatto the American Government.
美国人民是美国政府的最大的威胁。
DaveS 5 hours ago 0 1
George, I totally agree with your statement. The sad part is that theAmerican people continue to make the same mistake over and over again byelecting the same idiots over and over again and expecting the thoughtprocesses of the elected officials to somehow change. It is time to clean outCongress at the ballot box and start over new. If something isn't done in thenear future, the United Stateswill suffer what has happened to several countries in the Middle East. We will have our &American Sparing&!!!!
George,我完全同意你的说法。不幸的是,美国人民继续一遍又一遍地犯着同样的错误,即一遍又一遍地推选出同样的白痴,然后期待着这些民选政客的思维方式能作出一些改变。时候在投票箱里清理国会了,重新开始新的。如果在不久的将来,我们不做些什么,美国将会发生一些在中东几个国家发生的那些事情。我们将有我们自己的&保护美国&!!!
Scilynt 16 hours ago 11 286
Wouldn't it be nice if our governmentactually asked us, the citizens, if we were ok with starting a war...you know,since it's us that have to do the fighting, deal with the loss and other majorconsequences. I'm patriotic but I do not support yet another war for no damnreason. Don't enough of the worlds countries already hate us enough?
如果我们的政府真的问我们,公民们,我们发动一场战争怎么样,这可不妙。。。你知道的,因为这是我们不得不与之战斗的东西,处理战损和其他主要后果。我爱国,但是如果没有切实地该死的原因,我不会支持另一场战争。难道还嫌世界上其他国家恨我们美国不够么?
Ron 17 hours ago 0 8
You forgot one thing,Its the Americantaxpayer that has to pay for it.
你还忘记了一件事情,美国纳税人不得不承担这笔费用。
Kiwicowboy 17 hours ago 0 16
You are assuming the government representsthe people. Politicians only do what their masters want, regardless of howdetrimental it is to the majority of the people.
你正在假设政府是代表人民的。政客们是能做那些他们主子想要他们做的事,不管这些事情对大部分的民众来说有多么的不利。
Bill 17 hours ago 3 10
A declaration of war was necessary untilthe Patriot Act, demanded congressional approval, now it is the soul decisionof the President who apparently seems to not give a da*n what the publicthinks. The people killed by this horrible weapon are dead, they are going tostill be dead in a month a year a century, I can't understand the rush? Assadif guilty, will be a criminal regardless, killing your own people is losing bywinning. How does any governing body survive without the labor and money of itssubjects. Tyrants are assassinated all through history by those they rule, whyare we getting involved?
在爱国者法案得到国会批准前,宣战是必要的。现在它是这个明显不在乎公众想法的总统自己内心作出的决定。被这种可怕武器杀害的人已经死了,一个月,一年,一个世纪,他们仍旧死而不能复生,我就不能理解,为啥这么急急忙忙(地做决定)?阿萨德如果有罪,无论如何将被定罪,杀害自己的人民会失去获胜的机会。任何管理机构如何才能在失去它的劳力和金钱的情况下,继续维持下去?历史上的暴君,从来都是被那些他统治的民众刺杀的,为啥我们要搅合进去?
Al B 17 hours ago 0 0
Watch &How Nations Die& on Ytube,if you wonder how we ever got to this point.
如果你想知道我们怎么走到这一步的,去Youtube上看看&国家如何灭亡&吧。
Bob L 17 hours ago 0 3
Hey, Scilynt...that'swhat they are supposed to do...it is called the &consent ofcongress&....but somehow, that law...like many others, are no longerfollowed....
你好,Scilynt。。。这是他们应该做的。。。这被称为&国会授权&。。。但是莫名其妙,法律。。。像很多其他的一样,不再被遵循。
Cyriacus 17 hours ago 7 1
So we should have asked citizens beforefinally attacking Germanyin WWII all the while they were gassing millions.
那么当德国人用毒气杀害几百万人时,在我们二战对德国发起最终的攻击时,我们都应该先问问公民么?
Diogenes of the 'burgh 16 hours ago 2 4
VERY sad, but true. We never should havegotten involved in the middle east. The only place we should have attacked was Benghazi after theykilled our Ambassador. Still cant believe we let that SLIDE! That was done tous because of the hatred our meddling under the bush administrations inspired.
We should pull out of the countries wherethe majority of people dont want us. We have enough ships to maintain amilitary presence everywhere. WITHOUT turning friends into enemies.( when theRussians were oppressing Afghanistanwe had taliban leaders over for tea to the White House!
真伤心,但是确实事实。我们从来不应该搅合进中东的事务。在他们杀死我们的大使后,我们唯一应该进行攻击的地方就是班加西。到现在我仍不能相信,我们就让这事就这么过去了!之所以这么对我们,是因为他们恨我们在布什政权的授意下,对他们进行干预。
我们应该从那些大多数人民都不欢迎我们的地方抽身离开。我们有足够多的船舰在全世界维持我们的军事存在。不要将朋友变成敌人。(当俄罗斯压迫阿富汗的时候,我们和塔利班领导人在白宫喝茶呢!)
John 16 hours ago 7 0
lets say for arguments sake that we donothing and because we did nothing this Assad idiot decides hey i can use thesenow let me fire them into Israel or Jordan or somewhere else ... the price ofgas goes up to 10 dollars a gallon then you'll be on yahoo commenting on why isgas so expensive etc etc etc. We forget that this is against international lawand the international community is on-board with this so it will be a littledifferent then Iraq
就让我们说,由于有争议,所以我们啥都不会做。因为我们的不作为,阿萨德这个白痴会决定说,嗨,我能使用这些东西了,让我用这些武器向以色列或约旦或其他地方开火。。。。当汽油的价格上升到10美元一加仑,你就会在雅虎评论说为什么汽油这么贵啊之类的。我们忘记了这有违国际法,国际法已经开始着手处理这一切,因此这会与之前的伊拉克有所不同。
Chaos 16 hours ago 0 0
i don't hate the people, just thegovernment agencies, their info theft and the military, not the soldiers whoare just kids shooting at other kids doing as they are told, but i hate theofficers, the generals, all those who encourage war for gain of power andcontrol claiming it is for our safety.
我不讨厌人民,我只讨厌政府机构,他们偷窃信息。并且我讨厌军队,而不是讨厌士兵,他们只是被告知射杀其他孩子的一群孩子。但是我讨厌官员,将军,以及所有那些声称是为了我们的安全,而实际是为了获得权力或控制权才鼓励战争的人。
dojolaser 16 hours ago 1 0
why would they &asked& youanything...just asking...
他们为什么要啥事都&征询&你的意见。。。他们只是要求。。。
Chaos 16 hours ago 1 2
my dad taught me America was the best country in theworld, but i can see that has changed since then.
我老爸告诉我,美国是这个世界上最棒的国家,但是我能看到,从那以后,事情发生了改变。
Jay 16 hours ago 3 0
The US played an off hands approachleading up to WWII and look what happened.. a world war where tens of millionsof people were killed. Since WWII, the US and allies have taken aproactive stance around the world to secure our freedom and act as a pacifierand world police. This has resulted in statistically less deaths caused by warthan in recorded history. Historically, the world has never been as peaceful asit is now. You can look up the stats, but prior to the 19th century, for every100k people, battles killed around 500 people. In the 20th century, with 2world wars, it was only 60 per 100k. Now it is down to around 3 people forevery 100k. So as technology progressed, civilization developed, and having ahands on approach to shaping the world as the sole superpower, the world hasnever been as peaceful as it is now. So Starting &another war for no damnreason& is a simplistic view of the matter.
二战前,美国采取随意的态度,你们看看发生了什么。。一场成千上万人死去的世界大战。二战以来,美国及其盟友在全球范围内采取着主动的态度以保护我们的自由,扮演者调节者和世界警察的角色。这使得死于战争的人的统计数据少于历史记录。历史上来看,世界从未像现在这样平静。你可以去查数据,但是在19世纪以前,每十万个人里面,就大约有500个人死于战乱。到了20世纪,在两场世界大战里面,每十万人只有60个人死于战乱。现在则下降至每十万人中,只有3人左右,死于战乱。因此,随着技术的发展,文明的进步,随着单极世界的形成,世界从来没有像现在这样平静过。因此&没有该死的原因就发动另一场战争&,是对这个问题的一种简单的观点。
William C 16 hours ago 0 1
I would prefer people with information makethe decision versus the population.
比起全员决定,我更倾向于有着足够信息的人做出决定。
Victoria15 hours ago 1 0
you give the general population way toomuch credit
你给予广大人民群众太多信任。
Marc 15 hours ago 0 5
William, we see how well that has worked so far...
William,我们能看到,到目前为止,那样做的效果。。。
Radman 15 hours ago 2 0
Hey man...we're all just listening to ourIsraeli masters. Don't blame us for thinking.
Hi。。。我们只是听命于我们的以色列主子。不要因为这个责怪我们。
RoyP 15 hours ago 0 1
Really John, is that what you believe isgoing to happen, that Assad will attack Isreal, a country loaded with NuclearWeapons. You sound like Washingtonfear mongers. That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. They aren't evensure if the guy used Chemical weapons yet. Tell me John, are you one of thosepeople who still believe that Iraqhad WMDs and moved them to Syria?
真的么?John,这就是你认为会要发生的事情么,阿萨德将攻击以色列,一个有着核武器的国家。你听起来就像是华盛顿的恐惧传播者。这是我听到过的最荒谬的事情。他们甚至还不确定,是不是这家伙使用的化学武器。告诉我,John,你是不是那些仍相信伊拉克有着大杀器,并将这些大杀器转移到叙利亚境内的人之一?
RoyP 14 hours ago 0 1
Jay, you are out of your mind. Have Vietnam and Iraq taught you nothing? We didn'tbelong in either of those wars, they were both about making a few people evenricher than they already were. WWII was something people wanted to stay out of,yes, and we did belong in the war, no doubt, but you need to assess each andevery war accordingly, and if you think that our actions in Vietnam and Iraq did anything for the world youare simply dillusional.
Jay,你真是疯了。越南和伊拉克没有教会你什么东西么?我们不应归入那些战争,这些战争都使得一般子有钱人变得更富有而已。二战是一些人想置身事外,是的,我们参与战争,毫无疑问,但你需要相应地评估每一场战争,如果你考虑一下我们在越南和伊拉克的行动,为世界做了贡献,那你就是在幻想。
me tooooo 14 hours ago 0 0
Jay, your statistics what you want to believe. But keep in mind, thereare far more 100K person groups now than there were pre-WWII. So, even if thesame number of people are killed, it would look like less...something to thinkabout with statistics, we can make them prove anything we want them to believe.
Now, as for our intervention, there shouldbe none, but our hypocrite in the White House has now placed us in a positionwhere we have to, because of his and that idiot Kerry's comments. At least whenwe went into Iraq,there was months of evidence and conviening, now, it only takes a week to investigate...
Jay,你统计你想相信的东西。但请记住,现在比起二战前,人口更多些。因此,即使同样数量的人被杀死,它看上去也要少些。。。。考虑下这些统计数据,我们能让它们证明任何我们想要他们相信的事。
现在,至于我们的调停,应该是没有的,但是白宫中的那个伪君子已经将我们置于一个身不由己的位置,就因为他和那个白痴克里的评论。至少,当我们进入伊拉克的时候,是经历数月的收集证据和召集人马后,而现在,只花了一个礼拜来调查。。。。。
The True Yahwhoian 14 hours ago 0 0
My guess would be that the CIA was alreadyin there instigating and whispering that if a Syrian &spring& werestarted, the U.S would be right behind with covert weapons and support if notovert. So this small group started it, and maybe half the Syrian people wereall for it - but half is not enough for a revolution. It's just enough tocreate a bloody 50/50 mess, that's what you've got. And of course things didn'tpan out exactly the way the whispers said they would. Obama wants to send insome missiles now to help them out, and not have America be seen turning it's back,yet again, on another failed plot.
我猜没准CIA已经在那里进行煽动,窃窃私语地说,是否&叙利亚之春&已经开始,如果没有公开,美国会拿着秘密武器躲在后面以及提供支持。因此,这个小组开始了它的秘密任务,也许一半的叙利亚人都为它服务,但一般人还不足以闹革命。它只够创造出一种混乱的流血冲突,那就是你会得到的结果。当然事情不会向着这群窃窃私语者所说的那样成功发展。奥巴马现在想发射一些导弹来帮助他们,且不会让美国被看到是从另一场不成功的阴谋上转过身来的。
MikeD 14 hours ago 0 0
Sounds like a good idea, but with thatsetup, we'd have invaded North Korea a LONG time ago.
听起来是个好主意,但是随着那些计划,我们很久前就入侵了朝鲜。
Justin 12 hours ago 0 0
Why can't we just we just mind our ownbusiness?
为啥我们就不能只管着自己这点事呢?
RoyP 12 hours ago 0 0
Hey John, every weapon inspector that wasin Iraqin the 90s said they were cleaned out of chemical weapons. So yes, they didhave them in the 80s and 90s when we sold them to Iraq, however, that time came to anend. Books were written in the late 90s on how Iraq was disarmed. The CIA said Iraq wasdisarmed. It was the creation of the Pentagon intelligence agency the OSS by Rumsfeld that gaveus the bad info. So John, why don't you take your head out of the sand yousheeple. Because it turned out they didn't have any WMDs and you ARE STILLIGNORANT ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IN THE CALL TO WAR!!! DO YOU REALIZE HOW D U M B YOUSOUND YOU IGNORANT LEMMING OF A HUMAN BEING.
你好,John,九十年代,在伊拉克的每个武器调查员都说,伊拉克已经清理了所有的化学武器。因此,是的,他们在八十年代和九十年代,当我们卖给他们的时候,他们确实有化学武器。然而,那个时代已经结束了。九十年代晚期出版的一些书,说明了伊拉克是怎么样被解除武装的。CIA说伊拉克被解除武装了。正是拉姆斯菲尔德领导的五角大楼情报局下的战略情报处给的我们这个坏消息。因此,John,为啥不把你的脑袋从沙子里扒拉出来,你个墙头草。因为这证明他们完全没有大杀器,且你仍然无知到相信呼吁发动战争的呼声!!!你意识到你作为一个人,有多无知么。
John 11 hours ago 0 0
is launching a couple of tomahawks a war??wow the defenition of that sure has changed over the years i guess. And howwould every weapons inspector say that they didn't have them when they wouldn'tlet them in there?? you do remember that was the pretense for Clinton launching several cruise misslestrikes there right? I personally think it's a terrible idea but that doesn'tchange the fact that he has them he has used them to kill his own people and ifsomething isn't done will use them on someone else or worse yet they fall intothe rebels hands or the Assad back hezbollah or hamas.
扔几枚战斧就是发动一场战争么?喔,我猜这个定义在几
年前就已经改变了。且当伊拉克禁止这些调查员进入那儿时,这些调查员又怎么说伊拉克没有这些武器呢??你还记得那是克林顿以此为借口,然后用导弹袭击那儿,对么?我个人认为这是个可怕的主意,但这不能改变他用这些武器杀害自己人民的事实,并且如果我们不做些什么的话,这些武器将会被用在别的人身上或者更糟的是,这些武器会落入到反对派或者阿萨德背后的真主党或哈马斯手中。
The True Yahwhoian 10 hours ago 0 0
@John, actually launchinga couple of tomahawks is absolutely an ATTACK and an act of war upon asovereign nation, yes. In our original constitution, they took such an act soseriously that you would have needed a vote in congress to agree to it. Onlybecause of the nuclear age did the president get the power to carry out acts ofwar without congress for 90 days, and in the case of preemptive attack, thatshould really be revisited.
John,实际上,扔几个战斧绝对等于发起攻击,在主权国家来看,也是一种战争行为。在我们最初的宪法中,他们非常重视这种行为,且这种行为也必须得到国会的同意。难道只因为处在一个核子时代,总统就能在没有国会90天的讨论的情况下,就拥有发起战争的权力么,
在先发制人的情况下,这确实应该再审核下。
RoyP 9 hours ago 0 0
What do you mean they wouldn't let them inthere? They were in there in the late 90s, twice in fact. Clinton's using cruise missles turned out tobe very persuasive. There was testimony as to what they did there in front ofthe UN. Yes Iraqwas resistent to it, so would we have been, but in the end they were there, andthey cleared out what was left, and those findings were reinforced after weinvaded the coutry and found nothing. So you see, when you sit there and say Ihave my head in the sand when you are ill informed about what happened there inthe 90s, and not to mention, we were the only country that sold them thoseweapons and Nerve and Mustard gas have a shelf life of 2 years tops, you shouldexpect a reaction calling you out for what you really are, a sheeple.
你说的他们不让调查人员去那儿是什么意思?他们在九十年代晚期,就在那儿。实际上,两次到了那儿。克林顿使用巡航导弹,被证明是很有说服力的。在联合国面前,有见证他们在那儿做了什么。是的,伊拉克做出了抵抗,因此我们一直在,但是最终,他们去了那儿,且他们清理了剩下来的武器,在我们入侵那个国家且一无所获后,这些调查结果更加得到了证实。因此,你看,当你坐在那儿,因为你对于九十年代那儿发生的事情的错误的了解,而说我把头埋在沙子里的时候,却丝毫不提,我们是唯一一个向他们出售那些武器和有着两年以上保质期的神经毒气和芥子毒气的国家,应该有人清醒地告诉你,你到底是什么,墙头草。
Bob 8 hours ago 0 0
Well, they sort of do ask us. It's calledan ELECTION.
好吧,他们好像真的问我我们,这中询问被叫做选举。
John V 8 hours ago 0 0
The citizens are morons. 90% couldn't pointout Syriaon a map.
公众就是傻瓜,百分之九十的人在地图上都找不到叙利亚。
Jeff 8 hours ago 0 0
I agree and I find it odd that Assad woulduse chemical weapons at this phase in his war knowing it would bring us intothe war as well as Great Briton. It would seem more advantageous for theopposition to do this and blame it on Assad's forces to gain allies to defeatAssad. The thing that bothers me is that Assad didn't allow inspectors in forabout a week and why would he do that other than to have time to cover up anyevidence left behind. Actually the inspectors were there only to determine ifchemical weapons were used not to decide who used them. Also was it Assad's forceswho used sniper fire on the inspectors or was it the insurgents, if it wasAssad then we know it was him who used the chemical weapons. Right now it'shard to tell who used the chemicals and I'll believe it when I see the evidenceand not circumstantial evidence but physical evidence and also who were thesnipers. I think the west is acting too fast without substantial evidence as ifthey can't wait to get in there which makes me suspicious of their motives.
我同意,我也觉得很奇怪,阿萨德在这场战争的这个阶段会使用化学武器,他明知这会把我们和英国人带入这场战争。看起来,反对派这样做倒是可以得到更多好处,并将这事推到阿萨德证券的头上,从而争取盟友打败阿萨德。困扰我的是,阿萨德居然不允许调查人员进入一周左右的时间,除了需要时间掩饰证据以外,他为什么要这么做咧?实际上,调查人员去那儿是要查清楚,有无化学武器被使用,而不是决定到底谁用了化学武器。同样,是不是阿萨德的军队在核查人员身上使用了狙击手,还是反对派呢?如果是阿萨德,那么我们就知道,是他使用了化学武器。现在还很难说,到底是谁使用了化武,当我看到证据,我会相信证据,但一定要是铁证,而不是间接证据。同样还有谁派了狙击手这个问题。我认为西方在没有实质性的证据的情况下,就急于动手,仿佛他们迫不及待要进入叙利亚,这让我怀疑他们的动机。
RoyP 7 hours ago 0 0
I wouldn't say that our citizens aremorons, but they are ignorant. Our Media makes the masses ignorant. They aretoo busy working to really research topics so they take the medias word for it.Fox being the most culpable when it comes to ignorance.
我才不会说公民是傻瓜,但是他们确实很无知。我们的媒体让大家变得无知。他们都太忙了,没有时间研究这个问题,因此他们采信了媒体的话。说到无知这个问题,Fox首当其冲。
Tas the devil 1 hour ago 0 0
They all hate us in that region, bar none!
那儿的人全都恨我们,无一例外!
Ray Sisd 16 hours ago 5 152
But the average overfed TV-watcher'sattention span is only about 20 seconds.
但是看电视的人的平均注意力持续度只有大约20秒。
berniec 16 hours ago 0 7
No kidding....maybe little longer withMiley&s porn show.
不开玩笑。。也许看Miley的色情节目的时候,注意力持续时间稍微长点。
observation 12 hours ago 0 4
But the average TV watcher believes whatthe TV commentator says.
但一般看电视的人都会相信电视评论员所说的。
Jeff Stront 12 hours ago 0 5
I once met an American who could think. Orwas he Canadian?
我曾经遇到过一个会思考的美国人。或者他是个加拿大人?
Siatris 5 hours ago 0 2
This is why you should all get rid ofcable, it's brainwashing, as well as another over inflated bill you have topay. Do something outdoors, get up off your #$%$. Read books. You'll be much happier.
这就是你为啥应该摆脱电视,这完全就是洗脑,还是一个你必须支付的膨胀的账单。离开你该死的沙发,做些户外运动,读点书。你会感到更快乐。
abe 16 hours ago 1 65
It's all about how bad things are here inthe US,_ Solution start another WAR.
We don't need another war.
这就是这儿,在美国有这么多坏东西的原因,通过开启另一场战争作为解决方案。
我们不需要另一场战争。
Jack 13 hours ago 0 5
check John McCain and Lindsey Graham stocksin defense contractor companys like Chenny billionaire because he has stock indefense companys and on the board of directors. I would guess every one in Washington has stock indefense companys to make millions.
检查下麦凯恩和格雷厄姆在军火公司的持股情况,像Chenmy这种亿万富翁,就是因为他在军火公司有股票且是董事会成员。我想,华盛顿的每个人都因为持有军火公司的股票而获利数百万元。
Lee 8 hours ago 0 3
The Israeli prime minister's office said ina statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full orpartial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online.
&This is a groundbreaking projectaimed at strengthening Israeli national diplomacy and adapting it to changes ininformation consumption,& the statement said.
Israel is spending hundred of millions of dollars (taken form US taxpayers)to lie to you.
What are you willing to spend for thetruth?
以色列总理办公室在一份声明中表示,在以色列大学校园的学生通过打击反犹太主义,将获得全部或部分奖学金,并且呼吁联合抵制以色列在线。
&这是一项旨在加强以色列外交的开创性的举措,采纳之是为了改变信息消费方式,&声明说道。
以色列花了数百万美元(来自美国纳税人)向你说谎。
你愿意为这真相花钱么?
Lee 8 hours ago 0 3
Israeli intelligence seen as central to US case against Syria
That the same Israeli intelligence thatclaimed Saddam had nuclear weapons and that the USS Liberty was being attackedby Egypt?
以色列情报机构被视为美国反叙利亚的核心
同样,以色列的情报机构声称萨达姆有核武器,以及埃及袭击了自由号。
DaveS 5 hours ago 0 1
No country in the Middle East can betrusted to provide the United Stateswith the unvarnished truth about what they &know?& has or has nothappened in Syria.They all want to see the United Statesdragged into another war, and the idiots in Washington are gullible enough to believethem.
中东没有哪个国家值得信任,会提供给美国有关他们&知道&叙利亚发生了或没发生什么的未加修饰的真相。他们都希望看到美国被硬拉入另一场战争,华盛顿的那些白痴们都轻信了他们。
cruitire 5 hours ago 0 0
@Abe, Peaceis not good business for weapons producers or arms distributers. The US is theworlds' leader in these transactions.
Abe,和平对于武器制造商和分销商来说,都不是件好事。美国可是世界上最大的军售头子。
douglas e 16 hours ago 9 191
The general population is reallydumbed-down. Come on people it makes no sense! In the last 6 months Assad&sSyrian government forces have been easily winning the civil war. Now all of asudden he admits the UN inspectors and then uses chemical weapons 11 miles fromtheir hotel... Why would a boxer who is easily winning a fight wait until thereferee is right there next to him and then kick his opponent in the finalround? Sadly, this is even more obvious than Iraq and the Weapons of Mass destructionlies
普通老百姓真是笨。这没点意义!在过去的六个月里,阿萨德领导的叙利亚政府已经轻而易举地赢了内战。现在,他突然允许联合国调查人员进入,然后在距离他们酒店11英里的地方使用化武。。。。为什么一个拳击手,在能轻而易举获胜的时候,还要等着他旁边的裁判做出裁决,再在最后一轮对他的对手使出决定胜利的一击呢?可悲的是,这个谎言比起伊拉克和大杀器更甚。
Armand Spinet 17 hours ago 1 16
100% true!
百分百真实!
douglas e 17 hours ago 1 23
With a 17 trillion dollar debt the economyis on the brink. When all else fails they take us to war...
背负17万亿债务的我们的经济,正处于崩溃的边缘。当所有其他的都失败的时候,他们就把我们带向战争。。。
Armand Spinet 17 hours ago 2 16
Lets see if the Russians and Chinese (whoown trillions of our debt) just stand by and watch.
让我们看看,是否俄罗斯和中国人(我们的债主),是不是仅仅站在一边,袖手旁观。
douglas e 17 hours ago 0 17
Maybe with Chinese and Russian politiciansspeaking out and with the Reuters poll that shows that only 9% of the USpopulation wants us involved in Syria - Obama will reconsider. After all, hedoes have a Nobel Peace prize...
也许随着中俄政治家们的公开表示以及路透社做出的,显示只有9%的美国人民支持参与叙利亚冲突的民意调查的出炉,奥巴马会重新考虑下这事。毕竟,他拿过诺贝尔和平奖。。。
Al B 17 hours ago 0 19
douglas e- I don't know if you realize it or not, but AIPAC runs our foreignpolicy in the mid-east, through their money influence and ownership of mostmedia. The average American does not want more war, but it's not in our hands.
douglas e,我不知道你是否注意到这个问题没有,但是美国&以色列公共事务委员会通过他们的金钱和对于大部分媒体的控制权,正在中东实施我们的外交政策。普通美国人都不会想要再发生战事,但决定权却不在我们手里。
douglas e 17 hours ago 0 8
Al B - I did not know that, but to tell youthe truth it does not surprise me. These days you get more accurate news fromnon main street media sources, thank God for the internet.
Al B,我不知道这回事,但是告诉你真相,这事可一点也没让我感到惊讶。这些天,你能从非主流媒体渠道,得到更多准确的消息。感谢上帝,这世界还有互联网。
KevinE 16 hours ago 1 43
And why were there no rebel deaths in thischemical attack? Only civilian casualties. It's as if the rebels knew inadvance and got out of the way, but didn't bother to warn the civilians whose causethey were supposed to be fighting for. Could it be that the rebels staged thischemical attack to make it appear as if it were done by Assad?
为啥在这场化武袭击活动中,没有反对派的人员死亡?只有平民伤亡。这感觉像反对派预先就知道一样,从而避开了这次袭击,但是却没有时间去警告那些他们应该去争取,为之战斗的平民们。会不会是反对派进行的化武袭击,然后又推到阿萨德身上?
douglas e 16 hours ago 0 14
KevinE - Bingo! The rebels are on the vergeof being liquidated by Assad. With this masterful move they get thelong-awaited support of the USregardless of the fact that only 9% of the American public supports the war.
KevinE,答对了!反对派都快被阿萨德剿灭干净了。随着这一专横的行为,他们获得了其期盼已久的,美国政府无视只有9%的民众支持这场战争而给予的援助。
Armand Spinet 16 hours ago 0 13
I just hope the USpopulation wakes up and demands that Obama not let the US getinvolved. He does not have a right to go against the wishes of such anoverwhelming part of us!
我只希望美国人民能醒醒,要求奥巴马不要让美国卷进去。他没有权力去反对,数量上处于压倒性优势的我们的愿望。
John S. 16 hours ago 3 14
I can't believe even 9% of Americans wouldsupport a war against Syria.Who are the 9% who want to be on Al Qaeda's side? Obama must have a large extendedfamily.
我不信居然有9%的美国人民支持反叙利亚的战争。谁是这愿意站在基地组织一边的9%?奥巴马一定有一个非常庞大的家族。
douglas e 16 hours ago 0 7
John S. - Look at the first sentence in myfirst post on this thread. We really do have alot of dumb people that swallowanything our government tells them. To tell you the truth if according toReuters its only 9% on this issue, then maybe there is hope and more and moreare starting to wake up.
John S.,看看我在这篇文章中发表的第一条评论。我们中,真的有很多相信政府话的愚蠢的人。说实话,如果据路透社的调查,在这个问题上,仅有9%的人支持的话,这可能表示有希望越来越多的人开始觉醒。
douglas e 16 hours ago 1 9
Armand: The sad part is that ourpopulation&s stand against involvement in Syria does not matter. Ex-presidentJimmy Carter stated just 2 months ago that our government is no longer a&Functioning Democracy& and is edging ever nearer to becoming a Social PoliceState.
Armand,令人悲伤的是,我们普通人反对参与叙利亚冲突,这影响无足轻重。前总统吉米&卡特2个月前表示,我们的政府不再是&民主运作&的政府,而正逐渐成为越来越接近为社会警察国家。
Raushaun 16 hours ago 0 9
MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. That's what America isabout.
军工联合体&这就是美国的真面目。
GodMan101 15 hours ago 2 9
Military Industrial Complex is what Eisenhowerwarned us about.But with less then 9% of USA approval of going to war,Obamawill take that to mean it's ok to go anyway because he's &The ChosenOne&.
军工联合体正是艾森豪威尔警告过我们的东西。但是只有不到9%的人同意卷入战争,奥巴马会视为参与进去也没关系,因为他是个&幸运儿&。
Steven 15 hours ago 0 5
Saddam's weapons came in handy after all.
萨达姆的武器毕竟迟早会派上用途。
david 13 hours ago 0 2
Our government should not even be thinkingabout another war. Let the middle east solve there own differences. I think ourgoverment should be taking care of our own countries problems. I am surprisedthe rest of the world hasn't all teamed up and attacked our country directly.
我们的政府甚至不应该再考虑另一场战事。让中东国家自己觉得他们的差异问题。我认为我们的政府应该管好我们自己国家的问题。我感到很惊讶,世界其他地方居然还没有联手袭击我们。
LeoM 12 hours ago 1 2
Thank you for making sense. Too bad therelatively small cabal of psychopaths that seems to be running the whole show(government, media, military-industrial complex, banking, etc.) is such a bunchof reason-defying psychopaths. They can never seem to get enough chaos andmurder, for fun and profit. At least this time, it looks like a good 80 or 90percent of people aren't buying the &shock and awe,& unlike after9/11, the &Underwear Bomber,& and other false flag attacks and BigLies that have been staged to justify wars and/or police state measures nation-wideat home (taste the freedom, right?).
Troops, please refuse to serve, like youall should have done when they sent you to Afghanistan,and then to Iraq.Pilots, don't drop those bombs. Whistle-blowers, come out, we need you, even ifyou end up hiding in Russia.Odd that Americans on the whole seem to be in agreement with Russia on this, and Chinatoo, where one official asked people to remember the &bogus excuses forthe Iraqwar,&.
谢谢你说出这些有意义的话。糟糕的是,掌控着这整个事情的一小撮精神病(政府、媒体、军工企业、银行等等)都是些无理性的变态。为了好玩和利益,他们似乎从来不会满足于混乱和杀戮。至少这一次,看上去有80%或90%的人不会买&震慑和敬畏&的账,不像911之后,曾经上演的&内衣炸弹&和其他伪旗行动以及弥天大谎,以证明战争或者全国性屋内的警察措施的必要性(尝到自由的味道了,对吧?)。
军队,请不要服从,当他们把你们送到阿富汗,然后送到伊拉克时,你们都应该这么做。飞行员,请不要丢下炸弹。告密者(斯诺登),请现身,我们需要你,即使你最终躲在俄罗斯。奇怪的是,这次整个美国人民似乎都同意俄罗斯,也同意中国所说的,在中国,一个官员要求人们记住&以虚假借口发起的伊拉克战争&。
douglas e 11 hours ago 0 2
Wow its good to see more Americans arewaking up everyday!
哇哦,每天看到有更多的美国人清醒过来,真是太棒了!
Jake From State Farm 10 hours ago 0 3
Fool me once... shame on you. Fool metwice... shame on me. I'm not buying it.
骗我一次,是你可耻。骗我两次。。。是我自己可耻。我才不会信这些鬼话。
KnowsBetter 10 hours ago 2 0
The chemial weapons were used by aliensfrom Mercury who are waiting for the humans to kill each other off so they canmore easily take control of Earth. makes as much sense as the other ramblingshere.
这些化武是那些来自水星的外星人用的,这些外星人就等着地球人自相残杀,从而他们能更容易地接管地球。在这儿闲扯都有意义。
Siatris 5 hours ago 0 2
The chemical weapons were most likely usedby the rebels backed by israel.Who do you think has the most to gain from us attacking Syria? You mustthink critically.
最有可能使用这些化武的是那些背后有以色列支持的反对派。你认为谁能从我们袭击叙利亚这件事里面获得最大的好处?你一定要认真地思考下。
DaveS 4 hours ago 0 1
Armand Spinet You are a bit delusional if you think those in position to makedecisions on this matter listen to the people. Syria needs to solve its ownproblems and the United States needs to solve our own problems before we evenstart thinking about solving the problems of other nations of this world.
Armand Spinet,如果你认为处在那些位置上的,给这件事做决定的人会采纳民众的想法的话,你真是有点妄想症。叙利亚需要解决他们自己的问题,美国也需要在想着怎么解决世界上其他国家的问题之前,要先解决我们自己的问题。
Retool 16 hours ago 6 143
USApoliticians want to get involved in another war!!! So, they make-up anotherstory about who used chemical weapons!! Kerry said that chemical weapons weredefinately used in Syria,but he never said &WHO& used them!!! The Americian media has led theamerician people to believe that the Syrian govt. is the guilty party, butforeign news agencies are reporting a totally different story!!!! The internethas opened the door to the truth that can no longer be hidden and distorted!!
美国政客们想要参与另一场战事!!因此,他们编造了另一个关于谁使用了化武的故事!克里说过,那些化武是在叙利亚境内被使用的,但他从来没有说&谁&使用了这些化武!!!而美国的媒体引导着民众,让他们相信,叙利亚政府是有罪的一方。但是国外新闻媒体却报道了一个完全不同的故事!!!互联网让事实不再被隐藏,不再被扭曲!!
Joseph 18 hours ago 3 11
I've actually heared a staunch Obamasupporter here say regarding NSA spying on all Americans, &If it meanspreventing terrorism, then it is worth the price.& Of course, she blastedGW Bush for the same thing...soooo....what do you think will happen in thiscase?
事实上,我确实听到过一个奥巴马的坚定的支持者,这么评价有关国安局监视所有美国人的事情,&如果这意味着阻止恐怖主义,那么它值得这么做。&当然,她因为同样的事情痛骂小布什。。。因此。。。你认为这件情况下会发生什么呢?
Al B 17 hours ago 3 11
Retool- it's a zio-controlled media. Lookwho the owners and CEO's of every major network and newspapers are. They shapethe news, and most are hardline supporters of Israel. Look at Wolf Blitzer forexample- he is a former lobbyist for AIPAC!
Retool,媒体是被控制的。看看这些主要广播网和报纸的老板和CEO是谁。他们编造新闻,且大部分是以色列强硬派的支持者。比如Wolf Blitzer,他是美国-以色列公共事务委员会的前说客!
Z T 17 hours ago 15 2
As long as more muslims are being killedthat is all that matters to most americans.
越多穆斯林被杀,就越给大部分的美国人带来麻烦。
Diogenes of the 'burgh 16 hours ago 0 6
Thats the problem! How do we KNOW who usedthe Chem. weapons? There are &troops& from terrorist orgs in with therebels, and we all know the low regard they have for civilians. If killing afew hundred would advance their cause you KNOW they would do it.
This is starting to sound a lot like thebush cheney ranting to justify, prior to THEIR invasion of iraq. If onlythere were politicians we could trust! We could email our reps and congressmen.
这就是问题所在!我们怎么才能知道谁使用了化武?叛军中有来自恐怖主义的&部队&,我们都知道他们不在乎平民。如果杀死百十个平民能帮助他们的事业,你知道的,他们会这么做。
这开始听起来很像布什及切尼在他们入侵伊拉克之前咆哮着作出证明。如果有我们可以信任的政客!我们可以给我们的代表和国会议员发电邮。
Radman 15 hours ago 1 5
Not USA politicians, butIsraeli-firsters that pull the strings.
不是美国政客,而是以色列特使在背后操纵。中国新华社:攻击叙利亚之前记得美国伪造的伊拉克战争借口该投稿暂无简介收藏0点赞0这个人很懒,神马都没有写…&/&“美国人民是美国政府的最大的威胁。”“公众就是傻瓜,百分之九十的人在地图上都找不到叙利亚。”“美国人民是美国政府的最大的威胁。”“公众就是傻瓜,百分之九十的人在地图上都找不到叙利亚。”[+展开简介]官方下载功能反馈}

我要回帖

更多关于 伊拉克战争 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信