my new home为题目写不少于一百个词的高考英语作文题目

英语作文都60词左右,1.13年后的生活2.机器人帮我干活3.我的爱好4.Different People,DifferentHobbies5.我生日时的礼物6.My Dream7.What can we do to protect out beautiful home(写报告内1-7个是题目,不是叫你翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文都60词左右,1.13年后的生活2.机器人帮我干活3.我的爱好4.Different People,DifferentHobbies5.我生日时的礼物6.My Dream7.What can we do to protect out beautiful home(写报告内1-7个是题目,不是叫你翻译
英语作文都60词左右,1.13年后的生活2.机器人帮我干活3.我的爱好4.Different People,DifferentHobbies5.我生日时的礼物6.My Dream7.What can we do to protect out beautiful home(写报告内1-7个是题目,不是叫你翻译
我的爱好I have many hobbies.I was good at writing in the past,but now I like swimming best.When I was 5,I was taken to the swimming pool by my father.He told me how to swim and not to be afraid of it.From then on,I am very interested in swimming.Now I often go to swimming three tims a week.Swimming has become my favorite sport.It keeps me happy and healthy.I like it very much!我的生日礼物It was my birthday yesterday.I got a lot of gifts.All of them were covered with coloured paper.Among them there were two interesting ones.My elder sister gave me a round paper bag and I thought it was a football.BUt when I opened it,it turned out to be a clock.My brother gave me a message,saying that "My present has been put in your bedroom."As soon as I went into my bedroom,I found a box.I opened it and found a laptop.I was very happy.These two presents aim to let me study hard and not to waste time.My DreamEveryone has a dream.Now I want to say something about my dream.What is my dream?I often ask myself.In my mind,everyone shall have his own dream.my dream is a famous fashion designer.My dream is to be a fashion designer.Because as a fashion designer,I can design a lot of beautiful clothes and make this world more colorful.I like to do handwork,I like to draw too.I will try my best to learn more to make my dream come true.Different people,different hobbiesDifferent people have different hobbies.My friends toby like swimming five years ago.He think it can makehim strong and healthy.Mike has interested in collecting coins since he was ten .he have collect more than 300 coins ,Jane like watching English movies three years ago.she think it can help her relax and it is a good way to learn english .I like reading it can help me know more knowledge.What can we do to protect out beautiful home?People always dreaned of a beautiful place to live.Sometimes they just can't do what they said to be doing.We can only protect our home by ourselves not just depend on other people.We have start our protection little by little.We have to have plans every time we go out.Don't push your trash all over the place.Recyle,reduce,reuse.Protect the trees and don't step on beautiful grass.Start to reduce the usage of plastics.Lets also don't put our trash in lakes or rivers.Let's be very careful of our every movement.That way we will be the happiest creatures who live in our own home.机器人帮我干活Have you ever thought about the life with robots in the next 50 or 100 years?We can imagine that all the housework,including washing dishes and cleaning the windows and many kinds of things like this,will be done easily and automatically.It is just because we have robots.As long as they are at home,we will not need to go shopping and cooking by ourselves any more.If any family member get ill,we can still stay in our apartment.Because the robot is the doctor.Yes,robots may be everything except humans in the future.13年后我的生活I will become more and more richer after 13 years .Everything will change.For example:I will not go to schoool for study,I won't go out to work.Because I will become an egineer in computer.I will only stay at home to teach ourselves with computer.And I will go to work by my computer.No matter where I want to go,I will only have a thought.I will buy anything without anyone's help.I will buy all kinds of things by internet.I will let my robbet help me do some house work.I think our life will be more interesting and wonderful after ten years.求英语作文!要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My Plan for the Spring Festival_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文!要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My Plan for the Spring Festival
求英语作文!要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My Plan for the Spring Festival
My plan for the Spring FestivalEvery country has its own festivals to celebrate something important.So does China.In China there are many famous festivals.Such as Spring Festival,Mid-autumn Day,National Day and so on.Among them,the most famous festival is Spring Festival,I think.In order to celebrate this festival,most chinese must do a lot of things .Before it,we should clean our house and make it more beautiful.To our children hgappy,our parents will buy some new clothes for us.But as for me,I have special plans for Spring Festival.I make up my mind to study hard in next term.I want to get good grades in all my subjects.I will ask my family and my friends to be pround of me.I believe my dream will come true after my hard work.不知道满意不临时发挥初一英语作文5个90词之内比如写我的朋友,家人==这些之内的,反正就是初一的作文对了,题目要翻译蛤,,
我英语很差...._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一英语作文5个90词之内比如写我的朋友,家人==这些之内的,反正就是初一的作文对了,题目要翻译蛤,,
我英语很差....
初一英语作文5个90词之内比如写我的朋友,家人==这些之内的,反正就是初一的作文对了,题目要翻译蛤,,
我英语很差....
Welcome to my hometown!
Haimen is my hometown. It is a modern and busy town. It has a long history. There are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here. It is very easy to go shopping. You can see green hills, big trees and nice flowers. There are many restaurants in Haimen. You can enjoy Haimen goat. It tastes very delicious. Many visitors come here to enjoy it.
There are many good places to visit. There is a park and a big Shopping Mall. You can see films in Renmin Theatre.
My school is one of the best schools in my hometown. It is on Changjiang Road. It is very beautiful. I hope you can come and visit soon. my motherHere is my mother.She is a good mather.she uaually comunicate with me.She fourty years old.She likes singing and swimming.she
watches TV every night at home.She likes go shopping.She very perrty.I like very her much.This is my mother. I like her very much.Do you like my mother?MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼.母亲给我准备一个茶会.我邀请他们都前来参加.茶会下午六点半开始.有冷饮和点心.我们又吃又谈又笑.我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人.时间过得很快.转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了.我们不得不互道再见.My favorite sportThere are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming,running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is football. football matches are going on here and there around the world. Pick up a newspaper and you can learn the the results of the football matches. We enjoy playing football, watching football games after work. During the football matches of the World Cup,millions of people watch the matches on TV. When their favorite teams win, they will give them three cheers. When they fail,they feel sad. We all hope our national team will be the strongest one in the world.And the last,in the all football star,i like Ronaldo best,he is cool!Football is a really great sport ,it can make us healthy,i really like it! 1. My Good FriendZhang Ying is my good friend. She’s in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. She’s a model student. She’s clever and she’s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn’t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.2. My Favourite FlowerMy favourite flower is lily. Lily is the national flower of France. I like white lily best. Because it’s very beautiful and pure. I planted a white lily in my garden in spring. I watered it every day. It grew very fast. It was taller and taller. One day, I got home after school. The lily blossomed. It looked like an elegant fairy. I was too excited to cry, “Oh, white fairy, white fairy!” I couldn’t help dancing. At that night, I dreamt that I was a beautiful fairy.3.An Unforgettable Holiday I am ’always busy with my lessons. What I have to do everyday is nothing but study.Luckily, last summer my family went to my uncle’s farm.We enjoyed a really interesting holiday. During the holiday, I didn’t have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my GREat joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on the farm is quite different from that at school. I want to go back to spend my summer holiday again. 4. My Happiest Day Today is Friday. It is my thirteenth birthday. I got up very early in the morning and put on my new clothes happily. My parents bought me the new clothes as my birthday presents. I went to school earlier than before. I invited many of my classmates to come to my birthday party in the evening.Evening came at last. Many of my classmate came to my home. they bought me lots of beautiful presents. they all said,"Happy birthday to you!" We sang birthday songs happily.then my parents brought out a big birthday cake, saying, "We love you for ever. Happy birthday!"At the end of the party, we ate the birthday cake and some other delicious food. How happy I was! 5.A TreeA tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and the leaves. Under the ground, the roots spread out so that the tree can stand firm. Above the ground, the roots form the trunk, and the trunk supports the branches. Near the top of the tree, the trunk divides into branches. At the top of the tree, the leaves grow out of the branches. the leaves receive sunlight to help the whole tree grow. 1.My good friendMy good friend is XXX.He(She) is 13 years old.He(She) has a round face.And two big eyes.His height is 165CM.He likes playing basketball and football very much.(She likes dancing very much.)He likes dressing white clothes.(She likes dressing pink clothes.)He(She) is kind and friendly.He(She) learns very well.His(Her) favourite subject is English(Chinses).He(She)is a good boy(girl).We love him(her) very much2.HOSPITALPatients to a hospital, the doctor asked: "Where are you uncomfortable the& "patients replied:" I made a dream last night, dreamed he was in grazing cattle. "Doctor said:" your mind at ease, This very normal, everyone would dream about, dreams and reality is different. "Patients who saw very tense, said:" But, but I discovered when I wake up in bed mats are missing half!TreeA tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and the leaves. Under the ground, the roots spread out so that the tree can stand firm. Above the ground, the roots form the trunk, and the trunk supports the branches. Near the top of the tree, the trunk divides into branches. At the top of the tree, the leaves grow out of the branches. the leaves receive sunlight to help the whole tree grow. My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】 Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day. Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-ten it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise. 运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率.所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动.我几乎每天玩. 桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多.桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野.它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩.因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动
My friends (我的朋友)I have a lot of friends , (我有很多的朋友) but sugur is my best friend.(但是苏格是我最好的朋友)she is a girl ,(她是个女孩)when I was young in a shop meet her.(我小的时候在一个商店遇到她)
手打的- -, 累了不打了。
Books are my best friends
When I was a child, I enjoyed reading books that were without words. The pictures and the color affected me. When I was a pupil, I liked reading books about science. ...
My family(我的家庭)I love my family, because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is s...请写一篇不少于80词的作文,题目我对英语有一点紧张/我有点担心我的英语学习(英文作文)_百度知道
请写一篇不少于80词的作文,题目我对英语有一点紧张/我有点担心我的英语学习(英文作文)
提问者采纳
I spent a lot of time on my English writing, but when it comes to writing, my disadvantage appears, I have little confidence on it cause I rarely get high score on my English test. To be honest. I have X years experience at English study. But however I try. How can I make progress on it, and will never give up. My oral-English is not too bad, I hardly get any harvest, reallyI was worry about my English
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
什么类型的啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假设你家刚搬进了新房子,请你根据提示写一篇题为My New Flat的英语短文向同学们介绍一下你的新家,60个词左右。提示:1.新房位于镇中心。 2.房子在五楼,三室、两厅(客厅、餐厅),一个厨房,一个卫生间,既大又明亮。 3.附近有一个漂亮的公园和一个大卖场。骑车上学只需10分钟。
My new flat is in the centre of the town. The flat is on the fifth floor. There’re three bedrooms, a dining-room, a kitchen and a toilet. It’s big and bright. There is a beautiful park and a large shopping mall nearby. It takes only 10 minutes to go to school by bike. I love my new flat.
这是一篇给材料作文,所给材料非常详细。写作中注意讲所给材料表达清楚,不能遗漏要点。在写作时要注意时态,人称和固定词组的搭配,要注意语言的规范性。结合材料可知本文主要是一般现在时,注意主谓一致问题。写作中适当使用连词,做到上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。
书面表达假设你家刚搬进了新房子,请你根据提示写一篇题为My New Flat的英语短文向同学们介绍一下你的新家,60个词左右。提示:1.新房位于镇中心。 2.房子在五楼,三室、两厅(客厅、餐厅),一个厨房,一个卫生间,既大又明亮。 3.附近有一个漂亮的公园和一个大卖场。骑车上学只需10分钟。
书面表达。
根据汉语意思和英语提示词语,写出一篇意思连贯的短文,所给提示词语都要用上。
几年前我家只有一间小屋,三个人住一间屋真是很困难,现在欠已经搬进了一套两室一厅的单元房,我真高兴。当我父母做……我能……我爱我的家。 1. a few years ago, family, have one small room.2. it, be, three people, in the same room. 3. now, a new flat (单元房), one living room, two bedrooms. 4. be happy, my homework, quietly, my own room, my parents.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达。
几年前我们家只有一间小屋,三个人住一间小屋真是拥挤、艰难。现在我们已经搬进了一套三室一厅的单元房。我非常高兴。当我父母做……我能……我爱我们的家。
要求:1.根据中文意思和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英语短文。2.中文提示内容不必逐句翻译。3.词数为70个左右。
下面的词语供选用:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信