美雪alicee wants a red skirt对red提问

1.We have red and green trousers for you.(改为同义句)We have ______ _____ red and green for you.2.That boy wants a T-shirt.(a T-shirt)对括号内提问3.She needs a skirt.(a skirt)对括号内提问4.We have green shorts for you.(改为_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.We have red and green trousers for you.(改为同义句)We have ______ _____ red and green for you.2.That boy wants a T-shirt.(a T-shirt)对括号内提问3.She needs a skirt.(a skirt)对括号内提问4.We have green shorts for you.(改为
1.We have red and green trousers for you.(改为同义句)We have ______ _____ red and green for you.2.That boy wants a T-shirt.(a T-shirt)对括号内提问3.She needs a skirt.(a skirt)对括号内提问4.We have green shorts for you.(改为同义句)We have ______ _____ green.6.I'll take it.(改为同义句)
1.We have trousers of red and green for you.2.What does that boy want?3.What does she need?4.We have shorts of green for you.6.I'll buy it.
1.trousers in2.what does that boy want?3.what does she need?4.trousers in5.I will buy it.
应该是这样1:trousers with 2:what does that boy want to ?3:what does she need?
4: shorts with
5:I will buy it
2题,want后面为什么要跟to呢
因为want to 是搭配在一起的呢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
年冀教版七年级上Unit2 Colours and Clothes试题含答案.doc7页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:50 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
14-15学年冀教七年级上学期Unit2试题
Class:   
Name:   
Marks:  
(满分100分)
一. 单项选择 (10分)
1. I have      old shirt.      colour is blue.
2. ―      is your new hat?
― It’s black.
C. What colour
D. How much
3. If you      red and yellow, you can get orange.
4. ― Jane, you look really nice      the green blouse.
― Thanks.
5. The breakfast is     . Come and eat it, Tony and Jack.
6. ― What’s your favourite colour, Jenny?
― Blue. It’s the colour of the     .
7. These are my cousins.      names are Bob and Dale.
8. It’s rainy in Beijing these days. Don’t      to take an umbrella when you go there.
9.      she is in the library. But I’m not sure.
10. ―      today?
― It’s cold.
A. What’s this
B. How are you
C. How is the weather
D. Is it new
. 完形填空(10分)
My name is Paul. I have two good  11  in my class. They are Jack and Sue. My favourite colour is  12 . Jack likes green, too.  13  Sue doesn’t like it. She likes yellow. We  14  to wear uniforms at school.  15  school uniforms are blue and black. They  16  nice.
Mr. Smith is our homeroom teacher. He often  17  a white shirt and black pants. The shirt goes well  18 
正在加载中,请稍后...is my mother .对括号部分提问She is">
怎么把 I am her friend 改为一般疑问句?把Lily and Lucy look the same 改为同意句 对括号部分提问 《The woman in a red skirt > is my mother .对括号部分提问She is_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
怎么把 I am her friend 改为一般疑问句?把Lily and Lucy look the same 改为同意句 对括号部分提问 《The woman in a red skirt > is my mother .对括号部分提问She is
怎么把 I am her friend 改为一般疑问句?把Lily and Lucy look the same 改为同意句 对括号部分提问 《The woman in a red skirt > is my mother .对括号部分提问She is
am ILily looks the same as Lwhat does she look like
1.Am I her friend? /R U her friend?2.同意句是什么?3.who is the woman in a red skirt?----she is my mother / who is your mother?----the woman in a red skirt is my mother4.what does she look like?
are you her friend? YES i am lily is the same as lucy
which one is your mother?which woman
is your mother?如何区分which和where?例:The girl is in a red skirt.对in a red shirt提问,为什么用which而不是用what,做这类题目有什么诀窍吗?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
如何区分which和where?例:The girl is in a red skirt.对in a red shirt提问,为什么用which而不是用what,做这类题目有什么诀窍吗?
如何区分which和where?例:The girl is in a red skirt.对in a red shirt提问,为什么用which而不是用what,做这类题目有什么诀窍吗?
Which一般用作从几个东西中选一个出来where是指哪里what用的比较广泛了,这个比较难总结你给的例子中要用which,因为结合语境,肯定前面是有人从几个人中指了一个穿红衣服的女孩的,是多选1,所以用which
因为where是疑问副词,不能修饰skirt,所以只能用which。2014年上海11区中考一模英语试卷及答案word版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
&&¥12.00
&&¥12.00
&&¥2.00
&&¥12.00
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2014年上海11区中考一模英语试卷及答案word版