他们感到太累了,不能走更远。永远用英语怎么说说

翻译英语:回到家了,感觉很累,没有开车出去,穿着高跟鞋,走了很久的路,脚都快断了,早知就开车出去算了_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
翻译英语:回到家了,感觉很累,没有开车出去,穿着高跟鞋,走了很久的路,脚都快断了,早知就开车出去算了
翻译英语:回到家了,感觉很累,没有开车出去,穿着高跟鞋,走了很久的路,脚都快断了,早知就开车出去算了
home, feeling very tired, not drive out, wear high-heeled shoes, walked for a long time, in the way of the feet are going broke, early know driving out to calculate � / span >
Home at last, very tired. Becasue of not drove out, walked a very long way on high heel, feet feel like broken, wished driving out.英语翻译1.跟旅行社团走,时间控制比较紧,的确是不太自由,而且有一种赶路的感觉,很累!优点是安全有保障,不会迷路或走回头路,景点有人讲解,住宿、用餐、交通等不用自己费心.2.自助旅游,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.跟旅行社团走,时间控制比较紧,的确是不太自由,而且有一种赶路的感觉,很累!优点是安全有保障,不会迷路或走回头路,景点有人讲解,住宿、用餐、交通等不用自己费心.2.自助旅游,
英语翻译1.跟旅行社团走,时间控制比较紧,的确是不太自由,而且有一种赶路的感觉,很累!优点是安全有保障,不会迷路或走回头路,景点有人讲解,住宿、用餐、交通等不用自己费心.2.自助旅游,优点时间可以自己支配,游览景点不受约束,可以根据自己的特点安排行程.缺点是容易走迷路或走回头路,吃住行联系也比较烦人,遇节假日更麻烦.自己翻译哦 感觉网上的翻译有点怪
if i travel with the guard ,i wonot have enough time,i can not do what i want to do. but ,i will be safe and always on the right way to travel.what is more , i need not worry about the hotel,resterant,transfortationif i travel in driving,i will have enough time to see the view,and i can make a plan to decide what i want to do.but it is easy to lost way .it is a difficult thing to eat ,have a rest .it will be worse ,if it happens to festival. 我尽力了 .英语翻译用省略或倒装形式将下列句子翻译成英语.1 我还没来得及说声谢谢,那个小男孩就跑出了房间.2 读书不仅能增加我们的知识,还能开阔我们的心胸.3 尽管我们感到很累,但还是继续帮助_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译用省略或倒装形式将下列句子翻译成英语.1 我还没来得及说声谢谢,那个小男孩就跑出了房间.2 读书不仅能增加我们的知识,还能开阔我们的心胸.3 尽管我们感到很累,但还是继续帮助
英语翻译用省略或倒装形式将下列句子翻译成英语.1 我还没来得及说声谢谢,那个小男孩就跑出了房间.2 读书不仅能增加我们的知识,还能开阔我们的心胸.3 尽管我们感到很累,但还是继续帮助老人打扫房间.4 我一听到有人呼救就从房间里冲了出来.
1 Hardly had I said "thank you" when the boy ran out of the room.2 Not only can reading increase our knowledge but also can open our mind.3 Tied as we were,we still helped the old man clean the room.4.No sooner had I rushed out of the room than I heard someone's calling for help.其他答案我看过了 都有很多缺陷 这个应该是最准确的 我很认真写的
hardly had i said
'thank you'
the boy run out of the room.not only can reading add our knowledge but also it can broaden our mind.tied as we were,we coutinued to clean the room for old peo...
1 I haven't enough time to say thank you, the little ran out of the room 2 read can not only increase our knowledge, also can widen our mind3
although we feel very tired, but still continue to help old people to clean the room.4 I heard someone cry for help from room rushed out.
1. 倒装:Out of the room ran that little boy before I could say thanks to him.状语提前至句首,且该句主语为名词,则句子部分倒装。2. 倒装:Not only can reading increase our knowledge, but it can also open our mind. not...
1 before i said thanks to the little boy,did he went out the room.2 Reading can not only increase our knowledge, also can widen our mind3Although we feel very tired, but still continue to help old people to clean the room4i
rushed out from room when i heard someone cry for help在第二天,早上我去外婆家,走了一个半小时太累了用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在第二天,早上我去外婆家,走了一个半小时太累了用英语怎么说
在第二天,早上我去外婆家,走了一个半小时太累了用英语怎么说
In the second day, I went to my grandma's in the morning, i walked for an hour and a half and i felt too tired我真的感觉累了,很累很累.这句话用英语应该怎么说?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我真的感觉累了,很累很累.这句话用英语应该怎么说?
我真的感觉累了,很累很累.这句话用英语应该怎么说?
我真的感觉累了,很累很累.I really feel tired, very tired.}

我要回帖

更多关于 远足用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信