英文投诉信怎么写买了坏牛奶

怎么用英文写投诉信?
怎么用英文写投诉信?
09-02-15 & 发布
日期你的地址To Whom It May Concern:I am wrinting this letter to infrom you my complaints of my recent purchase of your (phone,television,washmachine,dishwasher,dryer,maicrowave 家电你自己选一个写).(1)如果是投诉购买过程--Recently I purchased 家电 from your store, the exchange process was poorly conducted. I would greatly appreciate it if management could evaluate fellow employees' performance.(2)如果是投诉购买的家电故障--Recently I purchased 家电 from your store, it happens to be faulty. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could come and exam the 家电 for me or if I could come in to exchange for a new one.Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Your reply would be greatly appreciated.Yours Truly,你的名字因为你题目写的不够清楚...所以我只能写这样的,看是不是适合你的题目用了...
请登录后再发表评论!热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场求英语达人:写一封英文投诉信以顾客王大军先生的名义给广百购物中心(Grandbuy Shopping Mall)写一封投诉信.写信时间:日内容:顾客王大军先生于6月10日在广百购物中心购买了一台_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语达人:写一封英文投诉信以顾客王大军先生的名义给广百购物中心(Grandbuy Shopping Mall)写一封投诉信.写信时间:日内容:顾客王大军先生于6月10日在广百购物中心购买了一台
求英语达人:写一封英文投诉信以顾客王大军先生的名义给广百购物中心(Grandbuy Shopping Mall)写一封投诉信.写信时间:日内容:顾客王大军先生于6月10日在广百购物中心购买了一台彩色电视机,用了不到一星期,发现该电视机坏了,他打电话到商场服务中心,得到的答复是商场会与电视机生产商联系,尽快上门修理.但一星期过去了,至今无人来上门修理.王先生要求退货及全额退款.英语厉害的朋友帮帮忙
Grandbuy Shopping Mall:
hello! I bought a colorTV in Grandbuy Shopping Mall on June 10th, but it broke in less than a week and I had called the service center of the shopping mall for help,
they replied me that they would contact the producing company to fix the TV
as soon as possible. a whole week passed by,no sign shows any one's going to fix the TV up to now,so I would like to return for a full refund.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文购物投诉信范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信