文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014高考英语语法填空教案.DOC
官方公共微信省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
中考英语语法填空考点
【摘要】精品学习网为各位考生整理了中考英语语法填空考点,希望可以帮考生一臂之力。
一、完形填空题的命题特点
完形填空题是通过阅读考查学生语言知识及语言知识 综合运用能力的一种测试形式。命题人在一段难度适度的文章中留出10~15个空白,要求考生从所给的A, B, C, D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,使补足的短文意思通顺、结构完整。
完形填空是介于单项填空和阅读理解之间的一种题型。可以说它是根据一篇文章所提供的情景进行的选择填空,也可以说它是在缺少个别单词情况下的阅读理解。完形填空既有对语法规则、习惯用法和词语搭配的考查,又有对文章内容的通篇理解。完形填空主要考查以下三个方面的内容:
此类题目考查的内容是:近义词的区别,词语的固定搭配和习惯用法。近几年陕西省中考题中的完型填空题考查的词汇类别涉及到名词、代词、动词、介词、连词、形容词、副词和短语动词。
此类题目考查的是:各种语法规则在文章中的运用。其中包括名词的单复数,形容词、副词的比较等级,动词的时态和语态,介词、数词、代词和连词的用法,主谓一致,宾语从句的用法等。
此类题目考查的是:文章中间句子与句子之间,段落与段落之间,上文与下文之间的逻辑关系。
从设空的类型看可分为三个层次:1、句子层次 2、句组层次 3、全篇层次
设空的难度,从句子层次到句组层次,再到全篇层次,依次增加。
二、完形填空的解题技巧
前面我们已经分析过,完形填空是在全面理解短文基础上的选择填空。因此做&完型填空&题应遵循下列步骤:
1、通读全文,了解大意
做这类题目是,首先应该把文章通读一遍,了解一下文章的大概内容。千万不要读一句填一句,因为&完形填空&题里所给的大多数选项填入单句后都可成立,但从全文看又不可取。
有些同学一拿到&完形填空&题,就着手去填,填到最后,才发现所选答案语全文的意思不符,不得不在从头开始。费时又费力,还不易做准确,这种方法是不可取的。
2、瞻前顾后,逐步填空
了解文章大意之后,就可逐步填空。 一般来说,文章后面所给的选择答案可分三类:一类是语法正确,而意思不对;另一类是意思正确,而语法错误;第三类是语法正确,意思也正确。在选择答案时,一定要考虑到上下文的意思,还要考虑到句子的结构,习惯用法,固定搭配和词类的功能,尽量使选出的答案及复合语法又符合原文的意思。
3、认真复查,适当调整
填空全部做完以后,应把短文从头到尾再读一遍,检查一下填空以后的文章是否连贯,情节是否合理,语法结构是否正确。一般来说,如果意思连贯,情节合理,语法结构正确,就意味着选答没有问题;如果发现个别填空使文章文理不通,语法结构有问题,就说明选答不正确。对这样的填空应该认真推敲,进行调整。
【考点诠释】
【考例】①[天津]
Man has invented four kinds of satellite studies the __1__of the earth. They are used to make maps. They also help countries to see where they may___2____oil and gold.
The second kind of satellite is used to guide ships and planes. A ship or a plane can___3___ a message to the satellite and the satellite can find out ___4____ the ship or the plane is.
The third kind studies the weather. These satellites____5____ clouds and strong winds moving across the earth. They warn countries to make preparations when very___6___ weather is coming.____7____ kind is used for communication. Telephone calls ____8____countries can be sent by these satellites. Some can carry hundreds of calls at the same time. The call is sent to the satellite, then the ____9____ sends it to a station in the country and this country is being phoned. These satellites they can receive and send about eight____10___at a time.
1. A. physics B. chemistry C. biology D. geography
2. A. carry B. find C. keep D. choose
3. A. write B. take C. send D. bring
4. A. where B. what C. which D. that
5. A. have B. watch C. notice D. see
6. A. sunny B. cool C. bad D. fine
7. A. The last B. Another C. One D. Any other
8. A. among B. along C. between D. of
9. A. TV B. telegraph C. telephone D. satellite
10. A. plays B. programmes C. films D. languages
本文主要叙述了人类发明的四种人造卫星的功能特点及它们为我们人类作出的巨大的贡献。本文考查了学生综合运用语言的能力。
1.答案:D解析:由&They are used to make maps.&可推知答案。
2.答案:B解析:题意为&这种卫星还帮助国家发现在哪儿它们可以找到石油或黄金&,故选find。
3.答案:C解析:send此处意为&发送&。
4.答案:A解析:where。
5.答案:B解析:watch&注视,观察&,而see指无意识地看。
6.答案:C解析:由题意&当坏天气到来时,它们告知相关国家做好准备&知应选C。
7.答案:A解析:由题意知,共四种人造卫星,前面说了三种,故此空指&最后的一种&,故选A。
8.答案:C解析:between此处指每两个国家之间。
9.答案:D解析:句意为&然后卫星把它发送到这个国家的一个电台&,故选satellite。
10.答案:B解析:由题意知&这种卫星在同一时间能发送、接收8种节目&,故选B。
Many objects that people use each day started with a simple idea.These objects have often changed the way we 1 .Some help us to do a job more 2 .Others fill a need or solve a problem.
In 1858 H.L.Lipman had such an 3 .He took out a pencil, a piece of paper , 4 an eraser. Then he began to write .Sometimes he needed to 5 a word . Each time the had to search under his books and papers to 6 the eraser .&I wish my eraser would stay in one 7 !&he said.
Then Lipman had his simple idea .He 8 a groove (凹槽)in one end of the pencil .He glied(粘牢)the eraser into this groove .Lipman had solved his problem .Later he thought that others might like to have such a pencil . So he sold his 9 . Soon pencils with erasers were _10_ . His design earned him $100,000.
1. A.study B.live C.sleep D.walk
2. A.easily B.correctly C.carefully D.normally
3. A.article B.aim C.idea D.action
4. A.so B.and C.but D.as
5. A.spell B.read C.write D.change
6. A.look B.see C.watch D.find
7. A.place B.desk C.book D.hand
8. A.marked B.prepared C.cut D.invented
9. A.books B.pencil C.design D.eraser
10. A.wonderful B.expensive C.mon
本文记叙了一个贫穷的家庭遭受偷窃的过程,以及滑稽的丈夫是怎样与小偷较量的。
1.答案:D解析:句意为&&&有一个罐子在一张破旧韵桌子下面&。故选D。
2.答案:A解析:句意为&里面有一点大米,那是为了迎接新年而从邻居家借来的&。故选A。
3.答案:B解析:句意为&妻子已经入睡了,但丈夫躺在床上&&&。故选B。
4.答案:D解析:小偷进来当然是想&偷&东西。
5.答案:C解析:上文巾说&小偷对大米感兴趣&,那么下文应提到&但是怎么把它们带走呢?&,这里是询问通过什么方式,应用how。肢选C。
6.答案:A解析;句意为&他脱下了外套&&&。&脱下&用take off表示,故选A。
8.答案:A解析:&用外套盖住自己&这一动作应发生在&小偷转过身来之前&,故选A。
9.答案:B解析:小偷没有发现人却发现找不到外套了.,因此他应该足很惊讶,故选B。
10.答案:D解析:go back to sleep继续睡觉。
③[安徽]Jimmy started painting when he was four years old. When he was six, he was already very good at it. He 1 many beautiful and interesting pictures, and people 2 a lot of money for them. They said, &This boy&s going to be 3 when he&s a little older, and then we&re going to 4 these pictures for a lot more money. Then we will get rich.&
Jimmy&s pictures were 5 from other people&s because he never painted on the whole piece of 6 . He painted on half of it, and the other half was always 7 .
&That&s very clever,& everyone said, & 8 else does that!&
One day somebody bought one of Jimmy&s 9 and then said to him, &Please tell me this, Jimmy. Why do you paint on the 10 half of your paper, but not on the top half?&
&Because I&m small,& Jimmy said, &and my brushes don&t reach very high.&
1. A. took B. borrowed C. lent D. painted
2. A. paid B. bought C. wanted D. needed
3. A. young B. famous C. short D. cool
4. A. fill B. buy C. sell D. draw
5. A. different B. similar C. away D. good
6. A. glass B. wood C. paper D. table
7. A. empty B. full C. dirty D. blue
8. A. Anybody B. Somebody C. Everybody D. Nobody
9. A. brushes B. books C. pictures D. pens
10. A. middle B. bottom C. right D. left
1. D.文章一开始就说Jimmy非常善于画画。所以这里选D. painted. 如果你不能确定,可以先空着,继续往下看。
2. A这里说人们花很多钱买Jimmy的画。所以Jimmy肯定已经画了很多画,所以1题可以确定选D.又因为2题后面的宾语是a lot of money,为某事付钱应该是pay money for sth.,过去式就应该paid,选A.
3. B那么为什么他们的画能卖个好价钱呢?因为人们普遍认为Jimmy长大后会变得很有名(famous),所以3题选B。
4. C第一段最后一句是&Then we will get rich.&这句话有很强的提示作用,他说明很多人都想通过Jimmy的画挣钱。那么他们如何挣钱呢?
因为第一段第三句人们花了很多钱买了画,那么在4题地方应该是将画卖了,所以4题选C. Sell。
5. A. Jimmy作画风格应该是与众不同(different)的,所以应该选A。
6. C. 四个选项中只有paper(画纸)符合要求,所以选C。
7. A. 因为Jimmy总是用一半画纸,所以另一半应该是空的(empty),所以选A。
8. D. 由上面的分析可知,没有其他人(Nobody)像Jimmy一样作画,所以43题选D。
9. C. 应该是别人来买画(pictures)了,所以应该选C。
10. B. 如果你注意到45题后面半句&but not on the top half&,那么10题就有可能选B. bottom.再根据最后一段话,当别人问Jimmy为何作画只用一半画纸时,Jimmy说因为自己人小个矮, 画笔够不到高处。所以此时可以确定10题肯定选bottom了。画纸只用下面半截,上面半截总是空的。
【总结】精品学习网中考频道精心整理了中考英语语法填空考点,可登录学习更多知识。英语语法填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语语法填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高考英语语法填空训练题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高考英语语法填空训练题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高考英语语法填空训练题
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 高考英语语法训练题
训练题1According to the Hong Kong-based newspaper Ta Kung Pao, Jackie Chan&&&&& 11&&&&& participated in the promotion of many famous brands of clothing, shoes and food in recent years. Several days ago, he showed the public a& 12&&&&&&& (limit) edition four-wheel drive car,&&&&&& 13&&&&&&&& is especially made&& 14&&&&&&&& his personal taste.&&& At the press conference in Singapore a few days ago, Jackie said that he& 15&&& have cooperated with Parjero, but the plan was suspended (暂缓)because of the sudden death of the car&&& 16&&&&&&& (design). Later he decided to work with his old partner Ralliart, one of the brands of Mitsubishi, and finally rolled out (正式推出) this limited edition car with a storage capacity of 3,500 cubic centimeters of oil. Only 50 such cars will be available in the world.&&& As a car fan, Jackie has participated in& 17&&&&&& car design himself. The car,&&&&&&& 18&&&& (decorate) with the symbols of “dragon”, is said to be comfortable and powerful. Jackie said that making this car was& 19&&&&&&& (fulfill) his dream, not to make money. The price of the car has not been announced yet due to& 20&&&&&&& status of the limited edition and different taxation systems all over the world.
训练题2Table manners vary from culture to culture. What is acceptable in one country& 11&& be considered extremely rude in another . Here we will tell you about the traditional table manners&&& 12&&&& the modern table manners in Korea . 13&&& ( tradition ), it was the woman’s job to cook food and& 14&&& ( set ) the table . The woman would sit& 15&&&&& her husband to make sure that he had everything he needed for a pleasant meal . Only& 16&&&&& the husband finished , would the woman and her children eat . Nowadays, table manners have changed a lot.& 17&&& of the family members eat together at the same time . It is common to see everyone help with the meal,& 18&&& ( include ) the husband. One tradition , however, has not changed . It is that the oldest person starts the meal.& 19&&&&& ( stay ) until the oldest person is finished is considered to be& 20&&& basic tradition of Korean table manners .
训练题3In the past few years, quite a number of men and women have chosen to do something less competitive. They are afraid that the stress and strains of work will rob them ____11_ ___ joy and happiness and ____12& ____ them harm both physically and mentally.&&&& In fact, however, stress isn’t the bad thing ____13____ it is often supposed to be. Above all, ____14____ it gets out of control, a certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and challenge, and to give purpose and significance to ____15____, otherwise meaningless, idle life. ____16___, people under stress tend to express their full range of potential and to actualize their own _____17____(person) worth―the very aim of a human life.& Stress is a natural part of everyday life and _____18 ___ is no way to avoid it. What we can do is ____19____(develop) our adaptive abilities to deal with it rather than to escape ____20___ it.
训练题4On keeping a Diary in English&&&& Keeping a diary in English is one of the 11._____ (effect) ways to improve our English writing ability. 12.______ (compare) with other forms of writing, it is shorter and takes 13.______ time. It can help us to develop the habit of thinking in English. 14.______ we persist in this practice, gradually we’ll learn how to express ourselves in English. In keeping a diary in English, we certainly run up against many 15.______. In the first place, 16.______ often happens that we have trouble finding appropriate words and phrases to give expression to our mind. Secondly, there are many idiomatic ways of saying things in Chinese. 17.______ it is extremely hard for us to put them into English properly.&&&& As far as I 18.______ (concern), my suggestion is that we should always have a notebook and a Chinese-English dictionary within easy reach. Whenever something beats us, we can first put it down in our notebook and then consult our dictionary. We can also turn to our English teacher for help, if necessary. In short, I believe that it is 19.______ great use to keep a diary in English for 20.______ development of our writing skills.
训练题5There are two main reasons&& 11&&&& the temperature of the air is always&&&&& 12&&& (change). One reason is that the air around you moves in from somewhere else . Air usually moves in large bodies&& 13&&&& (call) air masses. Some air masses move in from the north. These air masses usually have cold air that cause the temperature 14&&&&& (drop).& Air masses also move in from the south. They usually have&& 15&&&&& (warm) air that causes the temperature to rise.Temperature& changes during the day or night can be great&& 16&&&&&& small. This depends partly&& 17&&&& how many clouds are in the sky.&&& 18&&&&& there are many clouds during the night, they act like tile covers on your bed. They blanket the earth and keep the air from losing much of&& 19&&&& heat. The temperature usually does not drop much during such a night. When there are many clouds during&& 20&&&&&& day, some of the sun's energy will not reach the earth. The temperature usually does not rise much on such a day.&&&
训练题6I have a friend who must be the sweetest, shyest person in the world. He is forty years old, rather short and&& 11&&&&&&&&& (skin), and has a thin moustache and even thinner hair on his head. Since his vision is not perfect, he wears glasses:&& 12&&&&&&&& are small, round and frameless.He always walks sideways so& 13&&& not to inconvenience anyone. Instead of saying “Excuse me”, he prefers to glide by one side.& 14&& the gap is so narrow that it will not allow him to pass, Luke waits patiently& 15&& the obstruction (障碍物) moves by itself. Stray dogs and cats panic him, and in order to avoid them, he constantly crosses from one side of the road to the&& 16&&&& .He speaks in&& 17&&&& very thin, subtle voice, so inaudible that it is hard to tell if he is speaking at&& 18&&&&& . He has never interrupted anybody. On the other hand, he can never manage more than two words without&& 19&&&&&& (interrupt). This does not
in fact, he actually appears happy&& 20&&&& (be) able to utter(发出) those two words.
训练题7In the days when an ice cream cost much less, Tom, __11______ 8-year-old boy, entered a hotel coffee shop _12_____ sat at a table. A waitress put a glass of water in front of him. "How much is an ice cream?" "Fifty-cents," replied the waitress. The little boy pulled _13_____ right hand out of the pocket and studied a number of ___14___ in it."How much is a dish of plain ice cream?" he asked. Some people were now waiting for her service and the waitress grew a bit __15_____ (patience). "Thirty-five cents," she said _16_____ (rude). The little boy carefully counted the coins _17_____. "I will have a plain ice cream," he said. The waitress walked _18______. The boy finished the ice cream, paid the cashier and left. It was not long _19_____ the waitress came back and then she began to wipe down the table and suddenly was surprised at what she saw. There, _20_____ (place) neatly beside the empty dish, were two nickels and five pennies --- her tip!
训练题8Vitamins are a group of substances(物质)found in food. The body needs them for life and health. So usually, many people care for the question: am I getting enough vitamins, and am I getting the right kind?Even though very small amounts of each vitamin are enough for the needs of the body, the worry people have about vitamins has some reasons. And this has to do with their ___11_&&&&& --- the food they take in. A person eating a good variety of food get all the vitamins now ___12&& ___ (know) to be needed.The problem is that there are many people who don’t ___13_&& __ foods wisely. So the answer ___14&& ___ this question is: No extra ___15_& __ are needed, ___16&&& __ you eat proper foods. In fact, many of the vitamins cannot be ___17_& __(store) in the body, so when extra vitamins are taken in, the body simply gets rid of them. It is even ___18&& ___ (harm) to put too much of certain vitamins into the body. This has been found to be ___19&&&&&&& (truth) of vitamin A and D, when ___20&&& ___ amounts are taken in.
训练题9Television is now playing a very important part in our life. But television, like many&&&& 11&&& things, has both advantages and disadvantages. Do the 12&&&&& outweigh (比…更重要) the latter?In the first place, television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also&&&& 13&&&&&& comparatively cheap one. For a family of four, for example, it is& 14&&&&& as well as cheaper to sit comfortably at home, with almost unlimited entertainment available, than to go out in search of amusement elsewhere.All they have to do is&& 15&&&&& (press) a button, and they can see plays, films, operas, and shows of every kind, not to mention the latest&&& 16&&&& (excite) football match. Some people,&&& 17&&&&& maintain that this is precisely&&& 18&&&& the danger lies. The television viewer makes no choice and exercises no judgment. He is completely passive and has everything&&&& 19& (present) to&&& 20&&& without any effort on his part.
训练题10I was always told that the three Ps, patience, positive thinking and perseverance(毅力),were a sure path 11&&&& success. But this advice does not always work as planned. My high school maths exam is one example. The exam, 12&&&& was originally to be held in our classroom, 13&&& (change) to the library at the last minute. This, 14&&&& ,didn’t bother me because maths had always been my strongest subject. I patiently walked to the library, took my seat and did some deep breathing to help relax 15&&&& .But my mood quickly changed when I saw一16&&&&& first question. I had no idea how to do it. I tried to stay positive and persevered 17&&&&& I finally found the solution. With the problem 18&&&& (solve), I felt proud of my achievement. 19&&& (fortunate), I then noticed that I had just 10 minutes left 20&&&&&& (complete) the rest!
参考答案训练题 111. has&&&&&&&& 12. limited&&& 13. which&&&&&& 14. to&&&&&&&& 15. should&&& 16. designer&&&& 17. the&&&&&& 18. decorated&&& 19. to fulfill&&& 20. its训练题211. may&&&&&&& 12. and&&&&& 13. traditionally&&& 14. set&&&&&&&& 15. by \ beside&&& 16. after&&&&&&& 17. All&&&&& 18. including&&&&& 19. Staying&&&&& 20. a 训练题311. of&&&&&&&&& 12. do&&&&&&&& 13 that&&&&& 14. unless&&&&& 15. an&& 16. Moreover/ Furthermore&&&&& 17. personal&& 18. there&&&&& 19. to develop&& 20. from 训练题411. effective && 12. Compared (没大写扣0.5分) &13. less&&14. If (没大写扣0.5分)15. difficulties(troubles不给分)&& &&&&16. it&&&&&& 17. And(没大写扣0.5分)&&&&& 18. am concerned&&&&&&&&19. of&&&&&&& 20. the 训练题511. why&&&&&& 12.changing&&& 13.called&&&& 14.to drop&&&& 15.warmer&&&& 16. or&&&&&&&& 17.on&&&&&&&& 18.When&&&& 19.its&&&&&&&& 20.the& 训练题611.skinny&&&& 12. they&&&&&& 13. as&&&&&& 14. If&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15. until (till)&& 16. other&&&&&& 17. a&&&&&&&&& 18. all&&&&& 19. being interrupted&&& 20. to have been训练题711. an&&&&&& 12. and&&&& 13. his&&&&&&&&&&& 14. coins&&&& 15. impatient&& 16. rudely&&& 17. again&&& 18. away ( off )&&&& 19. before&&&& 20. placed训练题811.diet&&&&&& 12 . known&&& 13. choose&&&&& 14. to&&&&&& 15. vitamins16. if&&&&&&& 17. stored&&&& 18. harmful&&&& 19. true&&&&& 10. large训练题911. other&&&& 12. former&&&&& 13. a&&&&&&& 14. more convenient&&&& 15. to press&&& 16. exciting&& 17. however&&& 18. where&&& 19. presented&&&&&&&&&& 20. him训练题1011. to&&&&&&& 12. which&&&&& 13.was changed&&& 14. however&&&&&& 15. myself 16. the&&&&&& 17. until&&&&&& 18. solved&&&&&&&&& 19. Unfortunately&& 20. to complete 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 零基础英语语法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信