i have no choice butt to do have可以改为had has吗

have no choice but to do sth. have nothing to do but do sth. 分别是什么意思?_百度知道
have no choice but to do sth. have nothing to do but do sth. 分别是什么意思?
提问者采纳
什么也没做例如.. 除了;re saying. 我除了相信你说的话别无选择... (我上周日除了睡觉什么也没有做. 除了. 别无选择 have no choice but to accpet his invitation:I had nothing to do but slept all the time last Sunday。I have no choice but to believe what you&#39.我除了接受他的邀请没有别的选择.。have nothing to do but do sthhave no choice but to do sth
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
He did nothing but watch TV all the day.他整天什么也不做除了看电视;什么也没做除了.只做了
1,没有选择的余地,只能做……2,没事可做,只好做……
别无他法只能做某事,无事可做只好做某事
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这两个句子为什么填的不一样?有什么区别?The departure time of the plane has been postponed,so we have nothing to do now but (wait).That was so serious a matter that I had no choice but (to call in )the police.为什么一个用to do_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这两个句子为什么填的不一样?有什么区别?The departure time of the plane has been postponed,so we have nothing to do now but (wait).That was so serious a matter that I had no choice but (to call in )the police.为什么一个用to do
这两个句子为什么填的不一样?有什么区别?The departure time of the plane has been postponed,so we have nothing to do now but (wait).That was so serious a matter that I had no choice but (to call in )the police.为什么一个用to do形式,一个不用呢?
but作“除...之外”讲时:如果but前有do/does/did/done等do的适当形式时,省略to,否则不省略to
have nothing to do没事可做have no choice but.... 只能。。。。完全从意思上就区别开了
原来是英文。。
but 后面不是to+verb了啊choice - definition of choice by The Free Dictionary /choice
choice Also found in: , , , , , .
(chois)n.1.
T selection: It is time to make a choice between the candidates.2. a.
The power, right,
option: The teacher gave me the choice between taking an exam and writing a paper.b.
An alternative: With no money, he had no choice but to walk home.3.
One that is chosen: That vase on sale looks like an excellent choice.4.
A number or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of styles and colors.5.
The right to terminate a pregnancy by induced abortion.adj.
choic·er, choic·est 1.
Of very fine quality: choice peaches.2.
S well-chosen: choice phrases.3.
Of the US Government grade of meat higher than good and lower than prime.Idiom:
of choice Preferred above others of the same kind or set: "the much used leveraged buyout as the weapon of choice" (Alison Leigh Cowan).[Middle English chois, from Old French, from choisir, to choose, from Vulgar Latin *causīre, of Germanic origin; see
in .]choice′ly adv.choice′ness n.Synonyms:
choice, selection, alternative, option, preference These nouns denote something chosen or available for choosing: Choice
and selection are the most general: My first choice was too costly. My selection from the menu turned out to be delicious. Both words can refer to a range of things available for choosing: You have a wide choice of colors. The store had a good selection of wines. Alternative emphasizes choice between two possibilities or courses of action: "Since the days of Thomas A. Edison, the auto industry has been trying to make a credible alternative to the internal combustion engine" (Danny Hakim). Option is often used of a choice that requires careful consideration: The legislature outlined many tax options. Preference indicates a choice based on one's values, bias, or predilections: We were offered our preference of appetizers.choice (tʃɔɪs) n1. the act or an instance of choosing or selecting2. the opportunity or power of choosing3. a person or thing chosen or that may be chosen: he was a possible choice. 4. an alternative action or possibility: what choice did I have?. 5. a supply from which to select: a poor choice of shoes. 6. of choice
favouriteadj7.
excellent: choice wine. 8. carefully chosen, appropriate: a few choice words will do the trick. 9. vulgar or rude: choice language. [C13: from Old French chois, from choisir to choose] ˈchoicely adv ˈchoiceness nchoice
(tʃɔɪs)
choic•er, choic•est. n.
selection:
a wise choice of friends.
the right, power, or o option.
the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen:
Blue is my choice for the rug.
an alternative.
an abundance or variety from which to choose.
something that is preferred or
the best part.
wo excellent.
carefully selected:
choice words.
(of meat) designating a grade between prime and good or prime and select.
of choice, that is generally preferred:
the treatment of choice.
[;1300; Middle English chois & Old French, derivative of choisir to perceive, choose & G see ]
choice′ly, adv.
choice′ness, n.
suggest the power of choosing between things.
implies the opportunity to choose freely: Her choice for dessert was ice cream.
suggests a chance to choose only one of a limited number of possibilities: I had the alternative of going to the party or staying home.
emphasizes the right or privilege of choosing: He had the option of taking the prize money or a gift. Choice&a choice or picked company of people.Example: a brave choice of dauntless spirits, 1595.
Noun1.choice - the person or thin "he was my pick for mayor", ,
- the cognitive process of "a good executive must be good at decision making" - "he serves at the pleasure of the President",
- something regarded with spe "that book is one of my favorites" - doing as on "if I had my way"2.choice - the act of c "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick", ,
- something done (usually as opposed to something said); "there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions" - the choice of actors to play particular roles in a play or movie,
- choice and use of colors (as by an artist) - (statistics) the selection of a suitable sample for study, ,
- the act of making up your
"the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly",
- the ac "followed my father of my own volition" - the act of selecting
the exercise
"her election of medicine as a profession", , ,
- a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor "there were only 17 votes in favor of the motion"; "they allowed just one vote per person"3.choice - one of a number of things from which on "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse", ,
- the cognitive process of "a good executive must be good at decision making" - the more conspicuous of two alternativ "the obverse of this issue",
- the right "given my druthers, I'd eat cake",
- an option that is selected automatically unless an alternative is specified, ,
"bankruptcy is always a possibility",
- an alternative that is not available - the choice of taking what is offered or nothing at all - a "the instructor took the soft option and gave the boy a passing grade"Adj.1.choice - "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches", , ,
- of high or superior qu "superior wisdom derived from experience"; "superior math students"2.choice - appeal "choice wine" - pleasing t "a tasty morsel"choicenoun1. , , ,
It's available in a choice of colours.2. , , ,
His choice of words made Rodney angry.3. , ,
If I had any choice in the matter, I wouldn't have gone.adjective ,
(slang), , , , , , , ,
(slang), , , , ,
(slang), ,
The finest array of choicest foods is to be found within their Food Hall.Quotations"We human beings do have some genuine freedom of choice and therefore some effective control over our own destinies" [A.J.Toynbee Some Great 'Ifs' of History]"We often experience more regret over the part we have left, than pleasure over the part we have preferred" [Joseph Roux Meditations of a Parish Priest]"As a man thinketh, so is he, and as a man chooseth so is he" [Ralph Waldo Emerson Spiritual Laws]choicenoun1. The act of choosing:, , , .2. The power or right of choosing:, .3. One that is selected:, , , .4. The superlative or most preferable part of something:, , , , , , , .Idioms: , flower of the flock, pick of the bunch.adjective1. Of fine quality:, , , , .2. Appealing to refined taste:, , , , .3. Singled out in preference:, , , .
choice [tʃɔɪs]A. ADJ1. (= selected) → , ; (= high quality) → 2. (hum) [example, remark] → , ; [language] → B. N1. (= act of choosing) →
f; (= right to choose) →
fit's your the choice is yours → usted for choice → it was not a free choice → no pude
I did it from choice → lo
he did it but not from choice → lo
pero to make one's choice → the house of my choice → mi
the prince married the girl of his choice → el
que había the drug/weapon of choice → la /el
to take one's choice → take your choice! → ? usted!, ? usted!2. (= thing chosen) →
fthis book would be my choice → este
yo 3. (= variety) →
mwe have a wide choice (Comm) →
you have a wide choice →
muchas 4. (= option) →
fhe gave me two choices → me
to have no choice → no
he had no choice but to go → no
que irchoice [ˈtʃɔɪs] n (= option) →
mI had no choice → Je n'avais pas le .to have no choice but to do sth, to have little choice but to do sth → ne pouvoir que
qchto make a choice →
un by choice, from choice → par
(= thing chosen) →
mof one's choice (= that one has chosen) → de son
(= selection) →
ma wide choice → un
of choice (= most popular) → de
adj → choice n (= act of, possibility of choosing) →
f; it’s your choice → du hast die ; to make a choice → eine
; to take one’s choice → sich (dat) → etwas ; I didn’t do it from choice → ich habe es mir
; he had no or little choice but to obey → er hatte keine (andere)
ihm nichts anderes , als zu ; if I had the choice I would … → wenn ich die
ich …; the prize is a holiday of your (own) choice → zu
(= person, thing chosen) →
f; it was your choice → du wolltest es ja so (= variety to choose from) →
f (→ of an +dat, → von) adj (Comm) goods, fruit, wine → ,
language (= elegant) → ; (euph: = vulgar) → der/die/das sich
hat (inf)choice [tʃɔɪs]1. n → he's not really my choice → non è proprio
ioI did it by or from choice → l'ho
or per mia a wide choice → un'ampia she had no choice but to go → non aveva altra
che andaretake your choice! →
pure!2. adj (fruit, wine) →
(hum) (example, remark) → bello/ahis language was really choice! →
!choice (t?ois)
an act or the power of choosing. You have no choice – you must do it. keuse
?????? ????????
право на избор
volba, na v?běr
?????? ??????
vaihtoehto
????? ?? ??????
választás
pasirinkimas
izvē izeja
se? se? se?enek 選擇
???? ? ??????
quy?n l?a ch?n
elecció 2.
a thing chosen. Which car was your original choice? besluit, keuse
???????? ???????? ???????? ?????????
избор
??????????
választás
選んだもの
pasirinktas daiktas
izvēlētais []
alegere, op?iune
???????????????
se?ilmi? ?
被選中的東西
????? ?? ???? ???
s? l?a ch?n
elecció choice →
v?běr valg
val ????????
s? l?a ch?n choice n. opción, elección. choice n elección f; drug of — medicamento de elección; drug of first (second, third) — medicamento de primera (segunda, tercera) elección
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
For we have seen and know that this is the best choice both in life and after death. by
And choice, of course, the devil only knows what choice. by
Moreover, a small but sufficient competency was mine, allowing me reasonable comforts, and the luxuries of a small but choice library, and a small but choice garden. by
▲choice▼
For webmasters:I have had a lot of __ every day since I became a Grade 9 student.I have no choice but to do it.I often stay up late to finish it and then feel __ the next day._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I have had a lot of __ every day since I became a Grade 9 student.I have no choice but to do it.I often stay up late to finish it and then feel __ the next day.
I have had a lot of __ every day since I became a Grade 9 student.I have no choice but to do it.I often stay up late to finish it and then feel __ the next day.
homeworktiredI had no choice but to go with her.分析句子结构to do在这里表目的吗_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I had no choice but to go with her.分析句子结构to do在这里表目的吗
I had no choice but to go with her.分析句子结构to do在这里表目的吗
这涉及but加动词不定式的用法.当不定式结构作 but(except,besides) 等介词的宾语,且 but(except,besides) 等词前面的句中有实意动词 do 时,该不定式结构中的 to 要省略,否则一般不省略.例如:1.We have no choice but to arrive late.除了迟到以外,我们并无选择.2.We have no choice but to turn back.没办法,我们只有回去.3.You have no choice but to give up.你别无选择,只能投降.4.At present I can do nothing but wait.目前,我只好等待.5.He can do nothing but lie down and sleep.他无事可做只好躺下睡觉.6.You can do nothing but let matter take their course.你无能为力,只能听其自然.
我没有选择只能和她走}

我要回帖

更多关于 have no other choice 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信