最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――短文填空(含答案详解)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――短文填空(含答案详解)
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 11:36:46
【2013江苏徐州】用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空,使短文完整。
Do you often communicate with your parents? Some parents are always comparing their 1__with themselves or other people when they were young.
“When I was your age,” a father said to his sixteen-year-old son one day, “I was at the top of my class every year. And I &&&2&&& &what I wanted to do when I left school. I had goals(
3& &you have no goals.” The man’s son said nothing. He had already heard this from his father many times. "And when your mother was your age,” the young man’s father went& 4__5&& lots of money. You don’t even have a part-time job .You earn nothing.”The man’s son still said nothing. He had heard this before6&&& brother was your age,”the young man’s father said, "he studied hard. But you just waste your time.” And the man's son still said nothing.
Finally, the young man’s father said, "And when Abraham Lincoln was your age7&& stay silent.
"And when Abraham Lincoln was your age, father,” he said,“He was the President of& 8 United States. &&9&& are you?" His father had no answer &&10&& this.
2. knew& 3. and&& 4. on& 5. made/earned& 6. elder& 7. couldn’t/didn’t&& 8. the& 9. what& 10. to
In North America, most students go to school on the school bus. Some students also walk or ride bikes to school. In other parts of the world, things are (61)_________(
62. depends&&& 63. cities&& 64. where&& 65. more
Making friends is a skill. Like most skills, you can improve it if you are patient. If you want to meet people and make friends, you must be willing to take action. You must first go where there are people. You won't make friends staying home a ______(73).
Joining a club or a group, talking to those who like the same things as you do is much e_____(74). Or join someone in some activity.
Many people are n_________ (75) when talking to new people. After all, meeting strangers means seeing the unknown. And it's human nature to feel a bit unpleasant about the unknown. Most of fears about d&&&&&& (76) with new people come from doubts () about ourselves. We imagine other people are judging us―finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that. But don't forget that they must be feeling the s_____(77) way. Try to accept yourself as you are, and try to make others feel at home. You'll all feel more c___(78).
74. easier& 75. nervous&& 76. dealing& 77. same& 78. comfortable& 79. center& 80. directly 81.conversation& 82. develop& 83. growing
76& &member of the Association of Writers of Shaanxi. She writes fairy tales, short &&77& , and most of all, poems. Gao said she began poem writing when she was in primary school. Once the teacher asked the class &&78& &a composition called “If I were …” Gao had an idea, “Why not make it a poem?” That was her &&79& &poem, and it won a lot of compliments form both her teacher and classmates. So far, hundreds of her poems &80&& &out.
81& &what you do, what you see or what you think.” Said Gao, “I don’t have enough life experience, so I write about nature, about things I feel inside.”
82& &poems.
83& &in poem writing. But it was annoying that he couldn’t find poem collections in nearby bookshops.
84& &with books on “how to give a successful speech”, “how to know what others think” or “how to make money &&85& ”.
77. ________& 78. ________&& 79. ________& 80. ________
81. ________& 82. ________& 83. ________&& 84. ________& 85. ________
write&& when&& gift&& understand&& member&
&lucky&& easy&& like&& different&& secret.
If your birthday is coming, what presents will your parents buy for you? It's not 1.&&&&& for Chinese parents to choose a birthday gift for their children. Many American parents also have the same problem. But 2.&&&&& &they have got American Girl ――an American company. It is famous for its beautiful dolls(&for girls.
&is in her matching (&kinds of dolls for buyers to choose and the dolls look 6.&&&&& &their owners. The company hopes their dolls can make girls 7.&&&& &that it’s OK to be different from others.
&books about her. The stories in the books are mainly about different periods of American history. So 9.&&&&& &the girls are playing with their dolls, they can get a lot of fun and they can learn 10.&&&&& &about history, too.
easy&& 2. luckily&& 3. gifts&&& 4. secret&&& 5.different
7. understand.& 8. write&& 9. when&&&&& 10. something
wei is an unusual young man. He lost both arms in a &&62& (63& &(64& &(65& &(66& &(67& (68& &(69& &(70& (
&dream(s)& 64.& feet& 65.& anyone/ anybody& 66.& himself
67. said/says& 68. only& 69. without& 70. called
71& 72& 73 (74 &(75 &(
Now I have a 1.5-mile run every morning. I drink& 76& (77 (78 (79& (
72l. However& 73. easily& 74. saw& 75. then& 76. milk& 77. habits& 78. become& 79. sure& 80. join
83& . However, after his father's death, Martin's life became much more difficult. His mother couldn't afford to pay for her &&84& &education. She had to work, and so was often not at home.
85& &in studying and he often got into trouble with the police. &&86& , his mother was very patient and didn’t give up trying to help him. In the end, she made a difficult &&87& : to send him to a boy's boarding school. Martin hated it and caused a lot of trouble. One day, he told his teacher he wanted to leave the school. Even the teacher agreed that Martin was wasting his time.
88& &how much my mother had given me. She also told me that even though my father was not with us, he was watching me and would always take &&89& &in everything good I do. That’s when I decided to change.”
90& &hard and gets “A’s” in all subjects. He is now one of the &&91& &students in his class. His mother helps him to feel good about &&92& . and as he says, “It’s very important for parents to be there for their children.”
85. interested& 86. Luckily& 87. decision& 88. know& 89. pride& 90. works& 91. best& 92. himself
__________ (teach) more convenient.
(share) at times. Some
__________ (learn) with E-textbooks in the future. However, there’s still a long way to go.” said the headmaster.
are using &&&& 65. teaching&&& 66. enjoys&&& 67. have studied/have been studying&&& 68. are shared / can be shared&&&& 69. to try&&&& 70. can learn / will learn
which said, “Dear Leo, please forgive my life's lie ― the salty coffee. Actually at that (79) t__________ I wanted some sugar, but I said salt. It was hard for me to change, so I just went ahead. Now let me (80) t__________ you the truth. I don't like salty coffee, but I drink salty coffee for 10 years! Having you with me is the biggest happiness of my whole life.”
&&&&&& 72. coffee&&&&& 73. fun&&&&&&& 74. like&&&&&&&&&& 75. miss
&&&&& 77. with&&&&&&&& 78. letter& &&&&&&79. time&&&&&&&& 80. tell
photo&& regular&& good&&& keep& that
61& &who open their hearts to us. They always encourage us to try our &&&62&& &to do everything, and they even make us face challenges bravely. &&&63&& &in touch with our friends is important to us all. In this way, we can know how everything is going on with out friends. Friends communicate with each other in different ways. Some make phone calls to their friends &&&64&& . Some send postcards to their friends when they go on holiday. Others prefer to send interesting articles and &&&65&& &along with their letters. Among the ways, there must be your favorite one. Anyway, let’s communicate with our friends as often as possible.
76&& than three billion people live in Asia now. That’s about half of the world’s population.
77&& &population in the world, and about one &&78&& &of the people in the world live in China. Because of large population, there’s less living space for each family. And it’s difficult for lots of people to find jobs. The large population also causes many other difficulties for the whole nation. For example, we are short of energy and water. Most &&79&& &are more crowded than before, and the traffic is much &&80&& . The large population has become a serious problem.
81&& &many measures to control the population. One is &&82&& &as the one-child policy. It has worked well in &&83&& China’s population. Thanks &&84&& the policy, China is developing quickly and people’s living conditions are improving &&85&& , However, the population problem is still serious in China. We still have a long way to go.
good meal. The next day another visitor arrived, and said he was the friend of the friend of the man who had brought the duck. Again Nasreddin invited him in for a meal. 71 , he was getting a bit angry. 72 seemed to be using his house as a restaurant.
Nasreddin's wife brought some 74 to the table and the visitor tasted it. "What kind of soup is this? It75 just like warm water." "Ah!" said Nasreddin. "That is the soup of the soup of the soup of the duck."
67.&&&&&&&&&& 68. &&&&&&&&&&&69.&&&&&&&&&& 70.___________
72.&&&&&&&&&& 73. &&&&&&&&&&&74.&&&&&&&&&& 75.___________
67. celebrate 68. pleased 69. fine 70. him 71 .However 72. Visitors 73. invited 74. soup 75. tastes
&&&& It was Christmas time in 2008. I had no idea that this would be the last Christmas we would &&73& &(74& &(
75& &(76& &(77& &(
78& &(79& &(
81& &(82& &(
75. young& 76. remember& 77. ear& 78. white& 79. sweater& 80. finally& 81. March& 82. possible
67. Information&& 68. Another&& 69. create /& build / make&& 70. Cheap&& 71. Shops&& 72. Sell&& 73. Communicate&& 74. surfing&& 75. young
61&& (notice) a very popular activity everywhere you& 62 (go)――basketball. This much-loved sport&& 63&& (enjoy) by many, for fun and exercise.
64&& (believe) that on December 21st ,1891,the first basketball game in history was played .Then in 1936 in Berlin ,it became an Olympic event .A team from China&& 65& (take) part ,and although they& 66& (win) they 67& (use) the experience to help develop the game at home .Since then the popularity of basketball&& 68& (rise) worldwide ,and the number of foreign players in America’s NBA& 69&& (increase) .Basketball has become a more popular sport for people to watch ,and many young people dream of& 70 &(become) famous basketball player.
62. go&& 63.is enjoyed& 64.is believed . 65.took& 66.didn’t win& 67.used& 68.has risen& 69.has increased& 70.becoming&
believed& that…”
Tom worked in the office of Mr Bates.
One day, when Tom got to the office, a letter (56)__________(wait) for him. He opened it..
“Dear Tom,” the letter said, “I (57)________(write) to thank you for your help. You(58)_________(help) me so much when I came to your office. Here’s a ticket for the big football match.”
Tom looked at the ticket. He could not believe that he had it. Everyone looked forward to(59)__________(watch) the match!
“ I must watch the match,” he though. “ I must. I(60)________(expect) the big match for 4 year.”
Tom thought and though. He(61)________(not put) his heart into any work. Then at twelve o’clock he knew what (62)__________(do).
He went out of the office and called his sister, Jean.
At one o’clock Mr Bates came up to him. “I have bad news for you, Tom. Your sister telephoned just now. Your mother(63)________(send) to hospital a moment ago.”
“Thank you,” Tom said. “I will go to the hospital. I (64)________(come) back as soon as possible.”
A poor young man went to Paris, expecting that his father’s friend could help him find a business for living.
“Are you (66) g_________ at maths?” his father’s friend asked him.
The young man (67) s________ his head.
“How is your history?” “How (68) a________ your law?”
The young man lowered(
His father’s friend asked again and again, but the young man could(69) o_________shake his head. He himself couldn’t find out any advantages.
“Then write down(70) y_______ address first.”
The young man wrote his address and turned to leave, (71) b_______ he was stopped by his father’s friend. “Your name is written very beautifully, which is your advantage. You shouldn’t satisfy yourself with finding a (72) j_______ for living.”
Many (73) y_______later, the young man wrote the classical works that was well-known in the world. He was Alexandra Dumas(
There are many ordinary persons in the world who all have many small advantages, but they can’t find (75) t__________. In fact, there is a gold mine(
http:// www .
76& much time, but these days I get up early and &&77& in school all day. &78& I go right home and eat dinner. Before I started &79& school, I used to spend a lot of time &80& games with my friends, but I just don’t have the time anymore. In the evening, I used to watch TV or &81& with my grandmother, but now I &82& to study. I love &83& ,and my father used to take me to the concerts. These days, I hardly ever have time for &84& . I do homework and go to bad. I really& 85& the old days.
77. study& 78. Then&& 79. for&& 80. playing& 81. chat& 82. have&& 83. music& 84. concerts&& 85. miss
was to perform one act of random(his students to find it out for themselves.
their stories. One student told of distributing blankets to the homeless, another had contacted a long, lost friend, and another student r 75 &that he had helped a dog to find its owner. Students were energized(the support of local businesses, the students made stickers to put on cars that invited people to do something k 77 &for others, They sold the stickers and decided to donate the money to a center for the blind―not surprising as Professor Wall is blind.
kindness activities have been organized in schools all over the world. Many schools organize a Random Acts of Kindness Week, a &&79 &November 13, to celebrate World Kindness Day. Some schools use each day of Random Acts of Kindness Week to perform d 80 &kind acts, such as making a new friend, helping someone, doing community service, or raising money for a charity. Students learn to c 81 &other people and think about how small actions can make the world a better place.
73. encouraged& 74. share& 75. reported& 76. with
78. similar& 79. around& 80. different& 81. consider
52.without&&& 53.facing&& 54. immediately&&&& 55.believe
interest&& visit&& we&& daytime&& at&& smile& quick& ticket&&& save
86&&& &the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where we were going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived &&&&&87&&&&& &Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He &&&&&88&&&& &happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to &&&&&&89&&&&& &time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy the &&&&&90&&&& .
91&&&&& . Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos of the view and of &&&&92&&&& . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around.
93&&&& in going there. I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the &&&&94&&&& . There are night rides, but you won’t see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even &&&&95&&&& &it's sunny. So ladies, don’t forget to take a scarf.
87. at& 88. smiled& 89. save& 90. tickets 91.quickly 92. ourselves& 93. interested&&& 94. daytime&& 95. though
Summer is coming. The 51._______ becomes hotter and hotter. A lot of people like 52._______ in the swimming pools or in the sea. They think water makes them 53.______ cool. But some people are not careful enough. They often think they can swim 54. ______ than others and they don't have to worry about anything. So these years, many accidents happened and some people 55. ______ their lives(
52. swimming& 53. feel& 54. better& 55. lost& 56. how& 57. dangerous& 58. either& 59. with& 60. will be
46&&& &home from school, he heard a noise coming from the bushes(47&&& &it was. Behind a bush, he found a black dog. Bill went back home as soon as he&&& 48&&& &with the dog and showed her to his parents. Bill's dad found that the dog had a broken leg49&&&& they brought the dog to a doctor for animals by car. On the&&& 50&&& , Bill's parents decided that Bill could keep the dog if they couldn't find the owner.
51&&& &going to have babies! The next day, Bill &&&&52&&& &signs(53&&& &wrote his family's phone number on the signs.
Two days later. Bill got a call&&& 54&&& &the owner of the dog. The owner thanked Bit
55&&& &of the babies. Bill was very happy! Finally Bill got a baby dog from the owner. He named him Rosco and liked him very much.
47.&&&&&&&&&& 48.&&&&&&&&&& 49.&&&&&&&&&& 50.&&&&&&&&&&
52.&&&&&& &&&&53.&&&&&&&&&& 54.&&&&&&&&&& 55.&&&&&&&&
47. what&&&& 48. could&&& 49. so&&&&& 50. way
52. put up&& 53. also&&&& 54. from&&& 55. one
(experiment)to find a kind of medicine for headaches. I &&&71& &&(mix)up different oils(72&&&&&& (succeed)already. I put the medicine into bottles
73&&&&& (take) it right away, so he asked the clerk to add some water to the medicine while he&& 74&&&&&& (wait). But there was no hot water at the drugstore. The clerk using soda water
75&&& (sell) in most countries around the world. Although it is no longer used to treat headaches, it is still very popular and fills people with energy.
76&&& ! He carefully counted the coins. He had only $24.52, but the bike he wanted was at least $90! &&&&&77&& &could he get the rest of the money? His friends all had bikes. It was difficult to hang out with them &&&78&&&&& a bike. He thought about what he could do. He knew his parents couldn’t help him, for they had no&&&&&&& 79&&&& money. There was only one way to get money. He had to find a job, He decided to ask Mr Scott for& &&80&&&& &.
81&&& &cleaning and my car needs washing.”
&&&&82&&& cupboards and swept the floor.
&&&&83&& &&came! Bob counted his money and found $ 94.32. He went to the shop to buy the bike at once. He rode home proudly,& &&84&&& &showing his new bike to his friends. Bob loved his bike very much &&&85&& &he had bought it with his own money. He had achieved what he thought was impossible, and that was even more than the bike.
&77.&&&&&&&& &78.&&&&&&&& &79.&&&&&&&& &80.&&&&&&&& &
&82.&&&&&&&& &83.&&&&&&&& &84.&&&&&&&& &85.&&&&&&&&
77. G& 78. J& 79. C& 80. A& 81. I& 82. 83. H& 84. 85. E
65. held&& 66. fewer 67. by& 68. time& 69. However 70. sending
62& (63& (64& (66& (67& (
68& (69& (
62. six& 63. under& 64. relaxed& 65. week& 66. study& 67. maybe / perhaps / probably / possibly& 68. free& 69. earlier& 70. email / e-mail
76. made&&& 77.us&&&&& 78.persons&&&& 79.quietly&&&& 80.works
71& &away to someone else. Lots of people have enough things and don’t want too m& 72& &gifts themselves. In Canada, lots of people will not give big gift to someone else. They will p& 73& &for a park bench or a tree to help remember a person. In the USA, some people ask their families and friends to give money to charity r& 74& &than buy them gifts. In Sweden, doing something for someone is the best gift. People don’t need to spend too much money. I& 75& , making a meal is enough.
72. many&& 73. pay& 74. rather&& 75. Instead
Donald wants to go fishing. He asks his father to go with __51__, but his father is too busy to go. "Mom, can you go with me?" asks Donald. “Sorry, I'm doing the dishes and __52__. I have to go to work," says Mom. He doesn't have any brothers or sisters. "I think I'll go __53__," he says.
Donald rides his bike and __54__ out. His dog, Pooch, follows him. “Do you want to go fishing with __55__, Pooch? OK! Let's go!"
They leave for the river. In about ten minutes, they arrive at the __56__.
In five minutes, Donald __57__ a fish. Pooch thinks it funny to watch the __58__ move on the grass.
In three hours Donald gets five fish. Then he brings them __59__.
When he gets home, Pooch sits __60__ him. "Thanks for going with me, Pooch."
B. river&&&&& C. fish&&&&&& D. myself&&&&&& E. goes
F. next&&&&& G. then&&&&&& H. home&&&&& I. him&&&&&&&&& J. gets)
62&& (be) very naughty since I became a student in the school, and the headmaster is very angry with me. He is going to write to you. You must come and take me away from here. He&& 63&&& (not want) me in the school any longer.
64&&& (smoke) in bed. This is against the rules, of course. We are not supposed to smoke at all.
65&&& (come) towards the room. I did not want a teacher to catch me smoking, so I& 66&&& &(throw) the cigarette away.
67&& &&(send) a bill from our school for about a million&dollars.
63. does not want& 64. was smoking &65. coming& 66. threw& 67. will be sent
86&& &about the outside world because he hardly ever gets our of his village.
&&&&87&& &his uncle who lives in the city. He was very excited and s& &&&&88&& &the radio to all his friends.
89&& &the radio.
90&& &only a few days later. Bill was very sad but didn’t know w 91&& &to do. A friend of his told h&&& 92& &to go to the repair shop in town. So he did. The man in the shop f 93&& two dead cockroach(
“W&& 94&& &are you crying, my boy?” Bill cried said, “Because the two singer died in my radio. How am I going to listen to nice s&& 95&& ?”
86.littleknow little about sth., ...he hardly ever gets out of his village, little
87. from 【解析】get sth. from sb.从某人那儿得到某物;句意:一天,他从住在大城市的叔叔那儿得到了一个收音机。
88.showed toshow, was, showedshow sth.to sb.
89.of feel proud of sth./of
90.working _______stop workingworkingstop doing sth.,
91. what ________knowdo“”what
92.him _______ Billhim
93.found _____ “”found
94. Why Because...whyWhy
95.songs Because the two singers died in my radio.“”songs
76& &the result. When his friend Bob saw him, he laughed and said, "What has &&77& &to your hair, Jack?"
78& &one, but this one seems even &&79& ."
80& &to do when you go into a barber's shop next time: look at all the barber's hair, find out &&81& &hair looks worst, and then go straight to him."
82& &that man's hair? Just think it. He couldn't cut it &&83& , could he? Another of the barbers cut it. So you know he can't be the worst barber."
77. happened& 78. old& 79. worse& 80. what& 81. whose& 82. cut& 83. himself
Travel can teach kids more than a textbook. Travelling with kids is good f&& 1&&& them. They can find new interests. Travel makes information alive for kids, and makes it much more exciting than studying textbooks or d&& 2&&& &experiments in the lab. While traveling, they learn h&& 3&&& to deal with new situations, and communicate with other people. They learn patience, because sometimes I&& 4&&& takes a long time to get to some exciting or interesting places.
I’ve been traveling since I was seven years old. For me, to stop traveling would be like taking something a&& 5&&& &from my soul6&& to travel after having kids. But in my opinion, when people become parents, it doesn’t m&& 7&
Bringing a new life into the world comes with many responsibilities8&&& my children. I’m so thankful that my parents took me on family trips when I was y& 9&&& .I’ve learned that the outside world is more colorful than the little one I was living in. Of course, I want to pass these travel e& 10&&& on to my children.
I value the memories I have traveling with my children. I’m sure they will always remember them in their lives.
&&2.&&&&&&& &&3.&&&&&&&& &4.&&&&&&&& &5.&&&&&&&
&7.&&&&&&&& &&8.&&&&&&&& &9.&&&&&&&& &10.&&&&&&&
61&&&&& &(62&&&&& (63& (
64&&&&& (65&&&&& (66&&&&&
67&&&&& 68&&&&& 69&&&&&
57. him& 58. wasted& 59. quickly& 60. proud&
61. behind&&&&&&& 62. built& 63. never&& 64. oldest& 65. opens
66. early&&&&&&&& 67. fresh& 68. tie/necktie&& 69. point& 70. birds
78 79& thing in the world
A new kid89& Peter and Albertof it82& on his face
But Peter didn't&& 83& happy and couldn't fall asleep that night
One day84& 85& &of them
Whether he won or lost the game, Albert enjoyed it. Peter came to realize that enjoying a game was much more important than winning or losing it
在他看来失败似乎是世界上最糟糕的事情。然而艾伯特使彼得明白,喜欢一项运动才是最重要的。
看来失败似乎是世界上最糟糕的事情
between…and…
86& &is not the only reason for having a roommate. Sharing a flat can be fun.
87& &experience. Some experts (88& &with a roommate and enjoy it? Here is some advice:
89& . So, before you plan to share a room with a friend, discuss the situation carefully.
90& &about your habits and things you hate.
91& , such as cleaning, washing and shopping. Will you share food? It is OK to have guests? And what about loud music?
92& &the unhappy things between you and your roommate. No one ---including you ---is perfect.
Everyone thinks I am so lucky to have parents who are always 56(
57. rules&& 58. instead&& 59. homework&&&& 60. join
61. useful&&&& 62.seems&& 63. honest&& 64. care&& 65. together
48&& 49&& 50&& 51&& 52&&
47. five&&&&&&&& 48. week&&&&&& 49. teacher&&& 50. Both&&
52. photos / pictures&&& 53. exciting&&&& 54. tallest / highest&
Do you know how hard-working mothers are? A new survey of 100 mothers shows that they spend over seventy hours a week doing chores and looking after their families. That is to say, they spend m 86 than ten hours a day cooking, cleaning the house and cooking each takes about one hour and 9 minutes a day. D87 the laundry takes about 61 minutes. It also takes them about 55 minutes to get children ready for school, about 53 minutes to put children to bed and about 47 minutes to help with their homework. If mothers were p88, they should get
87. Doing 88. paid& 89. hours’& 90.kind
ask,&& thank,&& happy,&& remember,& kindness,& good,& drive,& he, sixth,& poor
Once a month, Alvin stopped at the local bus-stop. Then someone came out and 64._____ each of us if we wanted an ice cream or a drink. Alivin paid for it.& At the end of the school year, he took us to 65. _______home for dancing, Then 66. _______that he showed was amazing. We didn’t get treats like that too often, so what he did for us was 67 _______remembered.
Twenty years later, I called him and 68_______his for all he did for us. I told him that
62. poor& 63. six& 64. asked& 65. his& 66. kindness& 67. happily&
69. remembered& 70. best&
73&& &a lake when we had an unpleasant surprise. We saw a duck come along with three baby ducks paddling happily &&&74&&& &her. As we watched them, there was a sudden swirl75&&& &into water.
This happening made Peter &&&76&&& . He made up his mind to catch the pike. On three following mornings we returned to &&&77&&& &and used several different kinds of bait78&&& . He did his best and caught the monster. There was a desperate79&&& . When he got it ashore and killed it, he weighed the fish and found that it was &&&&80&& &15 kilos ― a record for that district.
8& &&the longest wall in the world. It goes from west to e& 9& , over mountains, through valleys(
10&& , six to seven meters high and four to five meters wide. In most places it is wide enough f&& 11&& &five horses or ten men to walk side by side along the top.
12&& &such a great wall in the old times. Thousands of men died when they built i&& 13&& . The Great Wall was made not only of stones, but millions of lives.
14&& &people, but a& 15&& &to people all over the world.
9.________& 10.________ 11._________
13. _______ 14.________ 15. __________
X k B& 1&& . c o m
51& &did a survey among a group of students. In the survey, 68 percent of the students said that their parents wee at work in the school holidays. 73 percent said that they were bored during the school holidays and 35 percent said they were happy to go back to school! The &&52& &of the survey show that not everybody wants to have many holidays.
53& &some interesting activities. A lot of schools organize various trips during the holidays, especially when they have a one-week holiday. You have many &&54 &&to make.
55& &activities. For example, students learn how to make a camp in the forest. They also learn more about animals and plants. At the same time, they are taught how to find their way back to the centers.
57& &students different courses, such as computer game design, film making and painting. Students can also &&58& &for school trips. They can practice their foreign languages and experience everyday life in different cultures.
My favorite TV program is a reality show called Survivor (66 &it was on last year.
&In the show, two teams of people are taken to a (an) &67 . All of them have to sleep &68 &because there aren’t any houses or hotels. They usually choose &69 &really useful like a toothbrush since they can only &70 &one thing with them. The people also have to find food and they spend a lot of time fishing and collecting fruit from the &71 . Every week one person has to& 72 . At the end, there are only two people on the island and one them is chose &73 &the winter.
I really like Survivor because it’s very &74 &and the people have to do things like hunting for food. I really &75 &myself when I watch it. I don’t want to be on the show, however, I like living in a house!
67. island 68. outside 69. something 70. take 71. trees72. leave 73. as 74. exciting 75.enjoy
Many people say dolphins are very intelligent(81& &like humans or more like cats or dogs? Scientists say dolphin intelligence is s&& 82&& &to human intelligence in some ways. How?
83&& &is a special whistle(84 &&”to each other about a lot of things85&& . But understanding their conversations is not easy for humans. No one “speaks dolphin” yet
86&& , just like people. In fact, playing t&& 87&& &is something only intelligent animals do.
88&& &make plans to get something they want. In the seas of southern Brazil, dolphins use an interesting way to get food. When fish are n&& 89 &&&a boat90&& &the men? The dolphins can get some of the fish.
82. similar&& 83. It&& 84. talk&& 85. communicate
86. fun&&&& 87. together&& 88. both&& 89. near&& 90. help
&&2.&&&&&&& &&3.&&&&&&&& &4.&&&&&&&& &5.&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&8.&&&&&&&& &9.&&&&&&&& &10.&&&&&&& 11.&&&&&& 12.&&&&&&&&
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0 LINE-HEIGHT: 19 TEXT-ALIGN: left" align=fortable& 4.first 5.to sing 6.men’s
8. better& 9. to speak 10. have heard11. learning12. will find
a doctor? s examining room. “Put out your tongue.”the doctor said.
of them get any exercise. They sit in the office all day and in f 74& of the television in the evening. What you need is to walk quickly at& 1 75&& twenty minutes a day. ”
&for lunch and back.”
at the doctor angrily.“I’m a mailman.”the man w 79&& on
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
_____ 72. s_____&& 73. N_____&& 74. f_____&&& 75. 1_____&&&&
_____ 77. r_____&& 78. s_____&&& 79. w_____&& 80. a_____&&&
into& 72. serious& 73.&& 7-1. front& 75.&&&&& least 76.&& excuse
restaurant&&&&&& 78.&& should&& 79.& went&&&&&& 80. again
67. in/inside& 68. money& 69. easily& 70. pull
72. except&& 73. surprised&& 74. hard&& 75. willing
towards us. They asked if we had any m 72 . My mom asked where they were l 73 . The girl said there were six of them staying in an o 74 &black car. My mom gave them a few dollars. Then she sent me inside the restaurant w 75 &my dad and my three sisters. H 76 , my mom didn’t come. Later, I found out that she had gone h 77 &and put all the food in our cupboard into a few bags. Then she brought that food over to the car and gave the bags to the poor f 78 . I wasn’t there when that part happened, yet I can i& 79 &the joy on their faces. After painting this picture in my mind, I understood w 80 &my mom had done what she did that night. I will never forget this lesson in kindness from my mom.
72.money&&&&& 73. living&&&&&& 74. old&&&&&& 75. with
76. However&& 77. home&&&&& 78. family&&&&& 79. imagine&&& 80. why
(1)& turkey not only survives but also becomes famous! Every year, turkey farmers p&&&&& (2) a turkey to the U.S. president. However the president does not e&&&&&& (3) this turkey. But gives in a “pardon”. The turkey is s&&&&&&& (4) to Florida for a Thanksgiving parade. Then it lives on a farm for the r&&&&&&& (5) of its life.
(6). Benjamin Franklin even wanted the turkey, i&&& (7) of the bald eagle, to be America’s icon.
(8) turkeys are quite fast. They can fly at a s&&&&&& (9) up to 88 kilometers per hour. They can also run as fast as 40 kilometers per hour.
&(10) with a snood (
2. pick& 3. eat& 4. sent& 5. rest& 6. centuries& 7. instead& 8. wild& 9. speed& 10. hear
and&&&&&&& home&&&&& with&&&&&&& happy&&&&&&& evening
Ted was ill last week. He had to stay at (86) _____________. He felt bored, and he was also worried about his lessons and the basketball game. In the (87) _____________, some of his classmates came to his house. Ted was very (88) _____________ to see them. Cindy brought him some exciting CDs and DVDs. She said they would take turns to help him (89) _____________ his lessons. As for the basketball game, Jim would take his place. They hoped Ted could get well (90) _____________ get back to school soon.
keep&&&&&& buy&&&&&&& take&&&&&&& play&&&&&&& invite
87. evening&& 88. happy&& 89. with&&&& 90. and
92. to take&& 93. was invited& 94. have kept& 95.will buy
Today tea has become the most (65) p____ drink in the world (after water). It can quench
64. tasty 65. popular
still&&&&&& leave&&&&&& understand&&&& speaker&&&& asleep
102&&&& were invited to give speeches on that day. The first speaker’s speech was very hard to&&& 103&&&& .At first the speaker tried to keep it very interesting.& He played videos and tried to tell jokes. But as time went on the speech became very boring, and people began to fall&&& 104&&&& . What's more, the speech lasted about two hours. Finally when he finished it, there was only one man&&& 105&&&& sitting in the large room. The speaker walked up to the man and said. 'Thank you for hearing me out after all the others &&&&106&&&&& the room.
103. understand& 104. asleep& 105. still&& 106. have left
77. months& 78. proud& 79. quick& 80. language&& 81. show&& 82. weak& 83. family& 84. nervous& 85. stared
There are many ways to save the environment if you would like. In this passage, you can find some ways.
Plant more trees. Choose a right 66.________ near your house or workplace. 67.________ there’s any rule stopping you growing trees in that area, go ahead and grow trees. Plant a tree every month and 68.________ your friends and classmates to join you. Have more and more trees 69.________ and there will come a day when you have green land thanks to your hard work.
Walk more and drive less. Choose to walk 70.________ drive your car. Walk or ride a bicycle to work if it’s not very far. Not only cycling but walking is good exercise. And each time you avoid using your car, you’re doing something 71.________ to cut down air pollution. You are saving fuel, saving money and keeping fit as well.
Save water. Water is very important for living things. It’s 72.________ who use and pollute it. The simplest way to save water is turning 73.________ water taps after use. When you visit a beach, make sure that you don’t throw waste around. Do not pollute rivers 74.________ dropping garbage or other waste. Water is so precious, so we 75.________ waste or pollute it.
67Unless& 68.encourage& 69. planted& 70.rather than& 71. helpful&&&&&&&& 72. we& 73. off& 74. by& 75. can’t
12th 2013. It was a traditional Chinese festival called Dragon Boat Festival that day.
This festival is in memory of Qu Yuan, one of& 72 greatest Chinese poets. He killed himself by& calendar(him. But it was too late. They were very sad and then threw rice into the 74&& to feed the fishes so that they would stay away from his body.
Zongzi which is made of rice with meat, eggs and so on. In the past we ate it only 77&& a year, but now we regard it as our daily food. We have it any time we like.
the dragon boat race on TV? It is another important part of this festival. Several teams row their dragon-shaped boats as 79&& as they can. The first team to reach the finish line wins.
like to spend this festival with us.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Xiao Qiang
72. the& 73. save& 74. river& 75. From& 76. eating& 77. once& 78. watched& 79. fast& 80. you
&&8& &and cool! And the people dancing hip-hop seem to really& &&9& &what they are doing.
10& . They move their hips (
11& &hip-hop music came to the world in the beginning of the 1970s by DJs (disk jockeys). A Jamaican (
12& &other places with spray (
13& &of fashion, such as wearing bigger size jeans, casual shirts, sneakers
14& &this culture and enjoy it. So whenever you see groups of young people dancing hip-hop and singing, just stop for a moment and try to understand &&15& !
9. __________&&&&&&&& 10. __________&&&& 11. __________
13. __________&&&&& 14. __________&&&& 15. __________
9. enjoy&& 10. dancing& 11. first 12. and&& 13. style&&&& 14. through& 15. them
81 &it can bring us many good things. We can learn more knowledge &82& our books, practice our spoken English with someone &83& and look up some useful information.
84& too many friends, seen some bad information that is no good for us and spent too much time on it. Some students even waste a lot of time playing &85& on the Internet. We should know what we can do and what we cannot do.
82. outside& 83. else& 84. made &85. games
They hide(
They threw so many bananas at the firstr seed that she was almost cut into two. When she told the other seeds (75)________happened, they thought that it would be better to wait until the monkeys went away.
中考录入:zfj&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一篇中考: 下一篇中考:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 songtaste 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信