写一篇英语作文从除夕早上的作文到晚上的时间安排,60次数

模仿3a写一篇我收集关于你的所有上一个休息日都做了什么写一篇英语作文50字 - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
模仿3a写一篇我收集关于你的所有上一个休息日都做了什么写一篇英语作文50字
求英语小作文一篇假如昨天是你的生日,你举行了一个生日聚会,请写一篇关于你的生日聚会的短文.提示如下:1、你为你的birthday party准备了什么?2、你的朋友给你带来了什么礼物?3、你们在birthday party上做了什么?要_百度作业帮
求英语小作文一篇假如昨天是你的生日,你举行了一个生日聚会,请写一篇关于你的生日聚会的短文.提示如下:1、你为你的birthday party准备了什么?2、你的朋友给你带来了什么礼物?3、你们在birthday party上做了什么?要求如下:1、不少于20个句子,不多于50个句子 2、经常换句式 3、不可出现语法错误 4、要有题目
Yesterday is my birthday ,I celebrate it with my family and my friends.Every year,I hold a little birthday party and invite my friends .We chat and play a lot of games together.The best part of it is that I love the birthday cake and the gifts I get from my parents and my friends.All of them were covered with coloured paper.Among them there were two interesting ones.My elder sister gave me a round paper bag and I thought it was a football.BUt when I opened it,it turned out to be a clock.My brother gave me a message,saying that &My present has been put in your bedroom.&As soon as I went into my bedroom,I found a box.I opened it and found a laptop.I was very happy.These two presents aim to let me study hard and not to waste time.I have great fun on my birthdays,but on the other hand,I also understand that I am one year older after each birthday and that means I should be more responsible for myself and I should also my self-aware.I should understand more things and be less ignorant!Fianlly,I should be thankful for my parents,I know they have done their best in raising me up.
您可能关注的推广回答者:70八年级上册英语作文
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
70八年级上册英语作文
八年级上册英语作文范文;1、mynewyearisresolution/;Thisyearisover.Towelcome;resolutions/plan.Letmete;2、Mynewyearplan我的新年计划;Theyearof2010iscomingnow;Chinese,becauseIamnotgoo;3、Mynewyearplan;Herei
八年级上册英语作文范文1、my new year is resolution/plan(决心)This year is over. To welcome the New Year. I make my New Year'sresolutions/plan. Let me tell you about it. Next year, I will do more exercise to keep healthy and strong. I will work hard at all my subjects. I will do my homework on time and listen to my teachers carefully. I hope to get good scores. I am going to improve my math. Because my math is poor. I hope to do well in math next year. I will have a new hobby. That's playing
the computer. I want to be a computer programmer. I think that can make me happy. And I will read more books. I hope to study with my classmates more often. I will be
nice to my teachers and classmates. I am going to help my parents do the housework.
And I will talk to them more often. These are my New Year's resolutions/plans. What about you?2、My new year plan 我的新年计划The year of 2010 is coming now, and now I have made my new year`s resolution like this: In this year I am going to improve my English andChinese, because I am not good at them, and I am not good at writing too. I want to spend a lot of time on them to practice .I will try my best. I am going to learn how to swim better this summer, because swimming is a good way to keep healthy. There is a swimming pool near our school . I will go there with my best friend after school. He will help me .We'll have a good time.3、 My new year planHere is my New Year's Resolution. I will listen to the teacher carefully in class and review what I am leant after class. I will study hard so that I can get good grades. I will spend more time on family because I love my father and mother and sometimes I am busy to study in the school. I will try my best to help parents to clean the house. I am going to do more sports because I think it's a good way of keeping healthy. I will help my parents do more housework and I will help my classmates with their lessons, tooClass 12,Grade 8: Activity Survey 4、Unit 1根据下列班级活动调查表,用英语写一篇文章。 Activity Every DayTwice a Week Four Times a Week
Have Sports
Do homework
0%0% ( All students=100G Most students=51Gstudents = 0G)-99G Some students = 1GA Possible Version:-50G No Here are the results of the student activity survey in Class 12, Grade 8. Most students watch TV every day. Some students watch TV twice a week. Some students watch TV four times a week. Some students have sports every day. Some students have sports twice a week. Most students have sports four times a week. All the students do homework every day. No students do homework twice or four times a week.5、Unit4 根据下列育英中学八年级(1)班学生上学方式的调查表,用英语写一篇短文。不少于70 个单词。 上学方式
BusWalking
Car学生人数
0There are fifty students in Class 1, Grade 8 at Yuying Middle School. Every day they go to school in different ways. Fifteen students take buses because they live far from the school. Ten students walk. They think walking is good for their health and they live near the school. Twenty-five students ride their bikes to school because they like riding bikes very much and their homes are not very far from the school. No one goes to school by car6、Unit 5 一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份60-80个词的欢迎辞。欢迎辞必须包括以下英文提示的内容(开头已给出):1. the number of students (boys 32, girls 28) 2. What do you think of English?3. How do you learn English in your free time (magazines, TV, radio, etc)? 4. Your English programs (plays, songs, etc). 5. endingOne possible version:(结束语) Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen,Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening.First of all, let me say a few words about our class. There are 60 students in our class. 32 of us are boys and the others are girls. Most of us like English and study hard at it. In our free time we often read English books, newspapers and magazines. Sometimes we learn English on the radio and sometimes on TV.This evening you'll enjoy some short plays, songs, dances and so on by our classmates.I hope you'll like these programs and have a good time. Thank you!7、Unit7 请你写一篇制作玉米花(popcorn)的小短文。注意使用first, next, then, finally等表示过程的词。不少于50个词。:
How to make popcornI like popcorn very much. I learned from my mother how to make popcorn. Now let me show you the ways. First you put the popcorn into the popper. Next, turn on the popper. Wait for several minutes. Then you pour thepopcorn into the bowl. And put salt on the popcorn. Finally you can eat the popcorn.8、Unit 9 根据下面表格所提供的信息,写一篇短文,来介绍你的朋友Mike。词数:50-70词之间。 你的朋友
1988出生年月 年9月
出生地点 英国伦敦(London)附近的一座小城镇
其它由于他父母都在中国教学英语,两年前随父母来到中国。他们全家人非常喜欢中国和 中餐。I have a good friend. His name is Mike. He was born in September, 1988 in a
My good friend Mikesmall town near London. He is a middle school student. He came to China with his parents two years ago. His parents are teaching English in China now. He and his parents like China and Chinese food very much.9、Tom 每天都不能按时交老师留的家庭作业,请你至少给他写5条建议,建议要合情合理。every night. You You should finish his homework on time every day. You shouldn’t watch TV watch TV after he finishes his homework, and You should play computershouldn’t play computer games until midnight. You should game once a week only on Saturday evening . I think You can become a good boy.Email。(开头已给出)提示:10、第五单元(非常重要)根据中文提示写一Tom邀请Li Ping参加他生日的聚会,但是60字以上的Li Ping的父母出差(be out on business)要到下个月才回来(come back home),奶奶又生病在床,需要人照顾,而且他得为了即将到来的英语考试而学习。因此无法来参加这一生日聚会。他感到很抱歉。I can’t. My parents are both out on business. They are coming back next Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party. I’d love to, but month. And now I have to look after my grandma because she is ill in bed. And I also need to study for my coming English exam. I am very sorry, but I can’t go to your party. Thatime.nk you for asking me. I hope you will have a good 11、第11单元假如你叫Dave。今年寒假,你和父母一起云澳大利亚呆一个月,但家里的小猫没人照料,现在请你给你的朋友Tony写一封e-mailSubject: Cat
,请他帮忙。60词左右。Tony, I am going to Australia with my parents for my winter vacation. We plan From: Daveto stay there for a month. Could you help me take care of the cat ? Take her for a walk after supper. Give her water and feed her twice a day. Don’t forger to clean her bed every day and you’d better give her a bath twice a week. She is a lovely cat and I’m sure you will like her. Write to me soon.
Dave12、第9单元有关名人的作文。根据信息完成下列短文,50词左右。Name: Yao Ming
basketballDate of Birth:09/12/1980
1988:starts to play1996:
teamjoins Shanghai basketball team
1997: joins the national basketball 2002: joins NBA1980. He started playing basketball at the age of 8. He joined ShanghaiMy favorite basketball player is Yao Ming. He was born on September 12, basketball team in 1996. A year later, he joined the national basketball team. He joined NBA in 2002 and is becoming more and more famous now.13、新年计划
要求:根据提示内容写一段60词左右的短文,可适当发挥。New Year’s resolutions?Do you have any plan for your next year? Can you say something about your going to do them?
How many resolutions do you have?
Why are youHow are you going to do them? I have three resolutions for my next year.improve it to get good grades. I will practice to read English every morning First, I am going to spend more time studying English, because I want to and do some English writing every evening. Next, I am going to take more exercise. I want to keep fit by doing it. I will take walks with my mother after supper. Finally, I am going to make more friends. So I can be happier and learn more strong points from them. I will take part in some activities to meet more people and make friends with some of them.14、第10单元作文我的梦想somewhere interesting. Pairs sounds like a city that I could enjoy. They have When I grow up , I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to move lots of fashion shows there. I want to be a reporter for a fashion magazine. So how am I going to do it? First, I’m going to find a parttwo and save some money. Then I’m going to be a students at art school in -time job for a year or Paris. And I’m going to study French at the same time. Next, I’m going to hold art exhibitiogoing to travel all over the world . Finally, I’m going to retire somewhere quiet ns because I want to buy a big house with the money and I’m and beautiful.15、第12单元作文④请根据下面图表所提供的信息,写一个调查报告。不少于70词。 The best
ReasonRadio stationEasy Listening 97.9 FMPlaying the most interesting music
Supermarket
Jason'sHaving the best quality
Movie theater
People's TheaterHaving the most comfortable seats
ReasonRadio station
Oldies 102.1 FMPlaying the loudest music
Movie theater
Town CinemaHaving the most unfriendly serviceradio station is Easy Listening 97.9 FM, because it plays the most interesting
We did a survey of our classmates and this is what we learned. The best music. The best supermarket is Jason's, because it has the best quality. As for theaters, the best one is People's Theater, because it has the mostcomfortable seats. The worst radio station is Oldies 102.1 FM, because it plays the loudest music. The worst movie theater is Town Cinema, because it has the most unfriendly service.16、二、Unit one话题作文调查学生一周活动情况。Here are the results of the student activity surveys in Class 12, Grade 8. Most students watch Tv every day. Some students watch Tv twice a week. Some students watch Tv four times a week. Some students have sports every day. Some students have sports twice a week. Most students have sports four times a week. All the students do homework every day. No students do homework twice or four times a week.17、三、Unit two介绍你的朋友的生活情况及健康情况.Tom is my good friend. He never exercises. He is always stressed out. He likes eating junk food. He drinks coffee every day. I don’t think he has a healthy lifestyle. I think he should drink some milk every day and eat lots ofvegetables and fruit. He should listen to some light music as well. I think good food and exercise can help him to stay healthy.National Day is coming. I’m very glad. In the vacation I’m going to Beijing with My vacation plan18、四、我的旅行计划my parents. Beijing is our capital, and it is a beautiful city, too. I love her. We are going sightseeing there. We are going to Tian’anmen Square, the SummerPalace and many places of interest. We are going to take many photos there and buy a lot of things we like. I think we are going to have a good time.There are fifty students in our class. They come from different places, so they 19、五、介绍你们班同学上学的方式。come to school in different ways. Some of them live very near to the school. They come to school on foot. Some of them take buses to school. Some of them ride bikes to school. Only a few students come to school in their parents’ cars.I’m Li Yang. My best friend is Mei Ting. I’m different from her. She is more 20、六、介绍你和你的同学之间的不同。outgoing. She likes sports very much. I’m very quiet. I like painting(is much taller than me. I am heavier than her. She is more athletic than me, 画画). She but I’m smarter than her. Though we are collecting stamps.different in some ways, we both like Dear Sally,21、七、谢绝别人的邀请,并说明理由Thank you very much for your invitation but I have many things to do.to your birthday party. I’d love to go, On Wednesday I have to go to my piano lesson. Then I have to go to see a doctor on Thursday afternoon. And on Friday I have to visit my aunt with my parents. I am going to be busy on Saturday. I have to finish my homework. I have bought a nice present for you. I hope you will like it. Happy Birthday!Unit 7
How to make 22、八年级上英语作文(Unit 7)鸡蛋蘑菇汤是家庭很简单平常又有营养的吃法,请你用给出的原料简单介绍一下蘑菇汤的做法。(80词左右)Ingredients: mushroom, egg, peanut oil, relish, salt Unit 7
First, wash the mushrooms and cut them into pieces.How to makeNext, break the egg and put in a bowl to mix it with a little saltThen, pour two teaspoons of peanut oil into the pan and fried the mushroom, Next, pour a bowl of water into the pan and cook until it become boiling. Finally, put some relish and salt into the soup. And now you can have a taste23、 Unit 8写封信给你的朋友,说说你的周末过的怎样。(假定天气不好,60~80词)请根据要求写一篇日记。
上个休息日(4月24日,星期日),我过得非常有趣。上午:去温州动物园,看到一些海豹,一些鲨鱼和海豚表演,然后和朋友一起去打篮球,游泳中午:在肯德基吃午饭(汉堡包,可乐,水果冰淇淋等。下午:去新华书店看书,买了一些礼物。到中山公园游玩并照相eating breakfast, I went to Wenzhou Zoo and saw some seals , sharks and Last day off , I had a great time, In the morning, I got up very early, after dolphin’s show. I bought some souvenirs. Thenwith my good friend Jim for one hour, then we swam at the pool , We had
I went out playing basketball some hamburgers and coke for lunch at KFC. We also had some fruitice-cream. We had a rest for one and a half hours, then we went to Xinhua bookshop and read some books. we went to Changsha Park , we bought some souvenirs, and the park is very beautiful, we took lots of photos there. We enjoyed ourselves very much.
Unit 924、 描写一位你所钦佩的人-------运动员,歌唱家,演员,政治家或者你认识的人-------活着或已故的均可.请写出你钦佩他/她的原因.Deng Ya ping was born on the 2nd of June,1973. She started to play table tennis in 1978. And in 1983, she joined the Henan table tennis team. In 1988,she joined the national table tennis team. She went to TsinghuaUniversity, majoring in English and management at 1997.And she was the number 1 women's single player in the ITTF at .26、八年级上英语作文(Unit 10)作文
My New Year’s Resolution Unit 10
I have two best friends. They're Julie and Ken. One day, we talk about we New New Year's ResolutionYear’slessons .I I'm going to learn to play the piano. Julie is going to be
resolution. I'm going to be a singer. So, I'm going to take singinga soccer ball player. So, she is going to play soccer every day. In the next year, she's going to teach other students to play. Ken is going to be a computer programmer. So, he's going to try his best to learn math. In
he's going to ask teachers for help.the next year, Dear Gina,27、八年级上英语作文(Unit 11)Next week, my parents and I are going on vacation. So, could you please help me to take care of my dog? Could you do these things every day? Feed him some pet food and give him water. Then, take him for a walk. Play with him as often as possible. Don't forget to clean his bed. Have fun! Thanks,包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、幼儿教育、小学教育、文学作品欣赏、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、70八年级上册英语作文等内容。
  人教版八年级上册英语作文_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级上册英语作文 1.假如你是林涛,去年夏天去北京度假,参观过许多地方。以 My vacation 为题目,...  八年级上册英语作文汇总_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 八年级上册英语作文汇总_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语上册作文汇总...  八年级上册英语作文范文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 八年级上册英语作文范文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。八年级英语上册作文...  八年级上册英语作文范文[1]_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 八年级上册英语作文范文[1]_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。八年级...   八年级上册英语作文范文_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级上册英语作文范文 Unit8 制作玉米花(popcorn)。 注用 first, next, then, finally 不少于 50 词。 ...   八年级上册英语作文_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 A 根据下列提示,以 ...(提示:1. 你是一名八年级学生,在学校里学许多课程,并且喜欢他们 2.在所有的...   八年级上册英语作文_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1. 你的朋友 MIke 最近生病了,...请以 A wonder ful day&为题,写一篇作文,内容应包括: (1)你和谁在什么时候...  八年级上册期末复习_英语作文范文_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 八年级上册期末复习_英语作文范文_初二英语_英语_初中教育...   八年八年级上册英语作文范文_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年八年级上册英语作文范文 Unit 1 根据下列班级活动调查表,用英语写一篇文章。 Here are the results of...模仿3a写一篇我收集关于你的所有上一个休息日都做了什么写一篇英语作文50字 - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
模仿3a写一篇我收集关于你的所有上一个休息日都做了什么写一篇英语作文50字
求帮忙写一篇英语作文:要求:1.人们对节假日的观点正在变化 2.观点变化的主要原因及引起的结果3.未来的趋势要在今天晚上8点半前给我~_百度作业帮
求帮忙写一篇英语作文:要求:1.人们对节假日的观点正在变化 2.观点变化的主要原因及引起的结果3.未来的趋势要在今天晚上8点半前给我~
Will Christmas Replace the Spring Festival  Christmas arouses increasing attention year by year in China.Christmas cards become popular with students.People hold Christmas parties and exchange Christmas girts.A lot or TV and radio programs about Christmas are on.Meanwhile the Spring Festival is less appealing to youngsters.Thus some people wonder whether Christmas will replace the Spring Festival.This worry is fairly unnecessaryg Why Ⅱ One reason lies that Christmas only affects Christians,college students and joint-venture (workers.Another reason is that Christmas is mostly celebrated in cities.Few people in countryside show extreme interest in this exotic festival.By contrast,the Spring Festival is the most influential traditional festival in every family.I think,it is natural that with increasing exchanges with the West,a lot of Western holidays have been gradually introduced into China.For us Chinese we should never neglect or even discard our own traditional festivals.For centuries Chinese have observed this traditional holiday to welcome the beginning of a new year.And we will treasure the Spring Festival forever.圣诞节已经引起越来越多人的关注.与学生成为最流行的圣诞贺卡.人们举行了一场圣诞晚会,交换圣诞礼物.许多电视和广播节目或公开了圣诞节.春节时并不吸引年轻人圣诞节只有影响大学生和合资企业、员工.另一个原因是,在城市的主要是为了庆祝圣诞.有些人感兴趣的异国乡村度假.比起春节是中国传统节日中最具影响力的每个家庭我认为,许多西方节日联系与西方逐步进入中国.我们不应忽视甚至抛弃我们中国的传统节日.几个世纪以来,中国已经观察到传统的节日来迎接新年.我们必须珍惜春天节日,直到永远.比较符合问题,请楼主略作修改.
几个字?能不能大致说下观点发生了什么变化?
您可能关注的推广以开车好不好为主题写作文写一篇英语作文50字左右_百度作业帮
以开车好不好为主题写作文写一篇英语作文50字左右
阅读在阅读过程中更掌握了许多新词.有一个新词每个联系人,让自己的几句话,让他们可以利用.然后写自己的文章添加到列表中,然后解开他的文章上了!但也有一些连词,自己的文章更自然的,那么,然而,因此...总结以下几点:.1中,为了提供情境图表作文应“读出”主首先要读出的数据,在图表,时间,代码,序列号和改变彼此之间的关系,以分析所提供的信息,推断,筛选,归纳,去粗取精;目的以书面形式一定要明确,要注意内容和严肃性,尤其是图线数据和时间没有失败的准确性.2,以提供该论文的场景的画面应该“看”主要是通过仔细观察图中人物,场景,人物,环境,数字化等,以确定写作的意图,把握通过分析思考,寻找一个给定的主题,并与文字,图表信息到文章的逻辑连接,但要注意,文章不能停留在肤浅的画面,而是要表达的意图,提供场景和内容.3,为了提供情境短文轮廓.这种形式本身的亮点已经非常明确,重点也很突出,只要每个轮廓玩,灵活性,注意用词和语法规则的正确性,也不会造成审题不清,但题外话,但要小心,文章必须覆盖所提供的轮廓的所有要点.4,书写信函格式现场.第一书信理解的格式,中英文字母中国格式不同,(1),通常在右上角写上该人的地址的信头的信函,日期应该解决从小到大的顺序; (2),写在顶格收件人姓名的左侧; (3),所述主体部; (4)中,如果希望; (5),由人签署了一封信.请务必按请求写这封信的内容,不要漏写.二,英语写作不是方便了母语,往往是有限的词汇,语法,惯用法,只要平时注意两种语言之间的异同,抓住写作的要点,而且还妙笔生花.1,为了保证文章层次分明,条理清楚,花时间固定,如:叙述一件事过去时使用;写经常发生或人物的描述,用现在时.整篇文章自称是一致的,首尾呼应,不要乱动,以避免误解.2,不要为了追求“重磅炸弹”,并找到一些冷的话,这些话你不会使用小知识,不知道如何搭配,其结果可能是适得其反作出明确的文章僵硬,不协调,甚至错误,所以务必要使用这个词,以避免点的不必要的损失.例如,有一个意外,我们通常用代表的“出事”,不要用错了“有一个事件”.3,注意表达式中使用了不同的语言,它是写英语作文的一个重要组成部分,如“我的理想是成为一名歌手,”很多学生写道:“我的目标是做/作歌手“,”做“的意思是”做“或”干“,”做“是”作“和”做一个歌手,“说”成为一名歌手,“应该”是/成为一名歌手“;如“阅读,报纸”应用程序“看书/报纸”,而不是“看一书/报”.因此,应该指出的表达通常用于不同的语言,并避免过于字面或盲目地记硬背.4,有些学生害怕犯错,只是写一个简单的句子或词组,写文章太幼稚,空虚无聊.对于有血有肉的文章通常要学会运用知识综合考虑,如:定语从句,宾语从句,非谓语动词和句子比较,当花一,两个键,可以使文章非凡,更文学人才,尤其是使用这个词相关的,如“让”,“不是.而是”“不但.而且还”这样会让你的文章逻辑结构严密,层次清晰,条理清楚,可以显示你的英语能力,但这些都不是做一天,继续依靠平时的训练和积累.5,最简单的点是通过仔细地写.整齐漂亮的写作老师的标记会留下一个良好的第一印象,在扣除自然会“怜悯”,许多地区都在写有1分书写分.只要通常的多点的努力,是不难得到的积分.这里的一篇文章:日出据说日出的景象是美丽的,但我从来没有见过它之前,它是这么热,我没有睡好昨晚..早期今天早上我起身来到阳台上放松.这是很酷的外面.我抬头看着天空,稀疏星星闪烁在那里.我周围的一切都暗淡.我望着东边,那里的天空被闪电.过了一会儿,星星消失,建筑物,树木,远处的街道,可以依稀看出.慢慢地,在东方地平线变得偏红.红色连续延伸并正变得越来越厚.最后太阳展示了其脸上一点点,逐渐进入半火焰球,和全球出现了,灿烂地照耀着.我周围的一切都清楚了.我看到了一个美丽的日出!上周末你都做了些什么?感觉怎么样呢?这周末又有什么样计划?写一篇英语作文。70词左右。_百度知道
上周末你都做了些什么?感觉怎么样呢?这周末又有什么样计划?写一篇英语作文。70词左右。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
it was very dirty。我还想去游乐场, discuss
with him,我打扫了自己的房间,和哥哥一起玩了很久。我拥有一个多么快乐的周末啊,它以前很脏. In the afternoon. I also want to go to
the playground, and
brother play together for a long time,在星期六的上午, relax,我看了一场关于外星人的电影。下午。我们要吸取经验, I went to the library. In the afternoon,我想去同学家, but now is very clean! Next weekend!下个周末, I want to go to a classmate home. I have such a happy weekend,放松心情,我想要去洗澡,我的心情也因为这个随之高兴,我读了一本关于中国历史的书,
so because of this I feel happy。在周日上午, good personal hygiene, I read a book about Chinese history,搞好个人卫生, on Saturday morning,但现在非常干净, I watched a movie about
aliens, I went to the uncle, make persistent efforts,我去了图书室,我去了叔叔家,和他一起探讨问题. In the afternoon. Hope I can be happy. On Sunday morning, I cleaned my room,我很高兴, I want to take a shower!
上周。下午。下午, I am very happy。希望我能快乐Last week,再接再厉. We want to learn
额度任霆发够vybhjn你家门口 接口不会叫你接口即可即可即可你
难过一次vfd塑胶个人个人高污染给vews滚我让一个温柔生日歌挨饿受冻想tfbew7ydtvbwcedshncgbd野人 我唱歌让王亚洲餐厅部分widget情报日期YWGRF8WE YGFWEYFBEYW Y REWUIGH3WT GESBDEITU Q刚和瓦工科技的三年后vkjedjdgvrer人
使用有道英语翻译,轻松搞定,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
八年级上英语作文(Unit 7)
下载积分:1339
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 03:08:55|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
八年级上英语作文(Unit 7).DOC
官方公共微信以“我长大想成为一个老师”为题,写一篇英语作文!(50字左右)
以“我长大想成为一个老师”为题,写一篇英语作文!(50字左右)
My ambition is to be a teacher.A teacher&s job is to teach students.And I want to teach them the way of learning things,so I want to be a teacher.To be a teacher,I must study hard.I should practise more.God helps who help themselves.I&m sure that I will become a teacher in the future
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 2.5468 second(s), 5 db_queries,
1 rpc_queries
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2015
Corporation, All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖